- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Final chapter here. Hope it was a fun time! Next story I've been working on is a story set in 'Humanity's Downfall' so if you like elf smug and despair should be a fun time.

When Annabelle next reached out with her energy, it rather felt like the whole of the universe was shaking. It felt like it was shuddering as this vast being, this vast deity of energy, established something to replace it. The energy filled the milky way galaxy rapidly. The stars filling the galaxy were changing from their normal hue to pink at an alarming rate and shone with a power and energy that was seen well beyond it and into the darkness of space beyond. If there were other lifeforms in the universe they would have likely seen the night sky have a gleaming pink light at some part of it.

 

More energy was funneled into Annabelle. More power filling her cosmic body as she swelled up over the galaxy. Black holes found their energy being drained away, even the ones at the center of the galaxy found their rotational energy was no match for the pure raw energy that Annabelle used to drink them out of existence. It was all flowing into her until she was standing atop a dimming little disc of stars. Her body growing well beyond the scale of the galaxy. Her burning eyes gazed down upon it, gazed down upon where she had come from. The petri dish of stars that had bound her like so many others.

 

She lifted a foot up, the enormity of the cosmic appendage something that went beyond all possible imagination. It was easily as big as the galaxy itself by this point. The burning skin of sheer plasma shifted above it as she curled her toes, Annabelle running a hand between her thighs as she brought her foot down and dashed away a galaxy beneath her step. A wave of intense pleasure rolled through her, pulsing a supernova the scale of galaxies out from her form at the climax that rolled through her body. She moaned as the pulse of energy shot out from her body and rolled over the nearby dwarf galaxies to the local group. Casualties of her getting off more or less.

 

"Mmm... not enough. Not nearly enough." She breathed.

 

The cosmic being found herself drawn toward the Andromeda galaxy some distance away. She reached out to it and her energy surrounded it, enveloping the distant galaxy and whatever civilization it might have had. She needed the energy, for she also needed to break free from this local group and out into other groupings of galaxies. Due to the expansion of the universe other gravitationally locked groups of galaxies were being moved further from her. The rate of expansion not something anyone could fathom. So she had to literally expand faster than the universe did.

 

No easy thing, but Annabelle was nothing if not ambitious. She was going to become everything. And as she consumed the galaxy and all of the little dwarf galaxies around the local group her form exploded outward in growth. Her body composition was also changing. It was shifting. Warping internally as she needed more of a boost. It wasn't enough, what she had here. So she would have to make it herself.

 

She curled inward on herself and started drawing in all of her energy radiating out. She was drawing in everything. All the matter she had consumed. All the power she had taken. All the unfathomably large pools of energy. Her form seemed to shrink for a good bit, reducing in scale. Then it rapidly condensed even further. The pink light vanished from space seemingly but she was indeed still there.

 

Annabelle had reduced her form down to the atomic scale, everything within her straining at her burning body, bubbling and boiling under the surface. All of the energy she had gathered. Everything she was. All of the beings she had consumed. All of it was pushed and pulled and forced into a space the size of a single atom. It was too much and she felt the pressure. She felt it mounting more and more, like a pot of boiling water being left on the stove for too long. Screaming for relief.

 

She closed her eyes and focused. Focused on the chemical reactions within her vastly small dense form. She manipulated them. She pulled at them and at the strands of chemistry within herself. She was not bound by the chemistry of this universe. So she altered what was inside of her. Altered the laws within herself. The atomic being of pure energy felt the pressure continue to mount as she pulled and pushed and manipulated. She couldn't hold it forever. It was trying to come bursting out but she strained to hold it.

 

Finally something clicked. The manipulations within herself took shape and now she could feel the energy within her growing to a peak. A peak that she still held in as long as she could. It was maddening. Utterly maddening to hold it in like this. To feel the need for an explosive release but to actively deny it. But it wasn't time yet. She needed to wait. Hold. Hold. It was growing and she could feet the peak fast upon her, straining until she felt like she was about to completely pop.

 

That was when she released. That was when she let the climax burst forth from her. A pure white enveloped her mind for a moment before her body exploded outward. One moment it was on the atomic level. The next it expanded beyond the local group she had been trapped by. She smashed through the gravitational barriers. As she exploded outward her form had changed due to her alterations.

 

The pink superheated plasma had become filled with space. Space much like the universe had. Her form was outlined by a bright wall of pink light. Her eyes were a pair of glowing portals of pink and looking upon her body one could see countless stars filling it. Galaxies. Planets. Stars. All of them were filling her body at a speed that eclipsed the speed of the current universe she was within. As such when she made contact with the galaxies within the universe around her they were absorbed and converted into energy to fuel the expansion of the new universe of Annabelle.

 

She had forced a big bang level of energy release and the climax was still rolling through her body, it was sheer bliss and pleasure that melted away rational thought. She watched the stars and galaxies passing overhead. She felt everything filling her body, felt as the chemistry of her body formed a new universe. A truly new universe. A better one. A universe that Annabelle had become.

 

She felt the straining of the old universe to hold in the rate of her expansion, trying to outpace her. It was so very slow compared to her however. So very lazily moving compared to the vast being of the universal form of Annabelle. Her body overtook it with ease and just like that. It was gone. The universe was consumed and all that was left... was Annabelle. Annabelle was all that there was, all that there could be. All that there would be.

 

She ran her cosmic fingers over a body filled with light, with a thought she could fill the universe with what she desired. Change it to how she wanted it to be. Amuse herself with whatever she wanted to amuse herself with. A thought occurred to her as she basked in her afterglow. Basked in the feeling of becoming all and enjoying a climax that saw her body still expanding endlessly and growing.

 

At a mere will of her own she shifted things around, moved around a galaxy to take the shape of the Milky Way. All of this happened over a course of time that was likely eons within her body, to her time was a meaningless concept. Outgrown. To those limited forms within her time was what she dictated it would be. And she dictated the formation of the galaxy. A system within that galaxy formed a planet. A blue planet where a race would develop upon.

 

Once this was done, upon this verdant blue paradise planet she released the existence of the humans she had consumed in her initial growth. Beings so insignificant it would have been easy to forget about them. They found themselves scattered along the planet, winking into existence. When they did, she made some edits. A few shells within her body took shape, pink haired avatars. Gods for these bacteria to worship. She wiped away all memory of their old world. Of the before.

 

Annabelle was all they would know. All they would remember. All they would worship. She gave them paradise, a world green and plenty just like her Great Grandfather probably imagined it looking. Only, it was within a being beyond what he ever could have fathomed. The thought... rather had her cosmic fingers trail between her thighs and a smirk quirk up her lips. Ultimate power. To do whatever she wanted. Everything was hers. And she was everything.