- Text Size +

For the first moments her body adjusted to movement in space. It was not so different from her movement upon the planet really. As an energy being she rather lacked the need to worry about things a normal person would be concerned with. Direction, air, the tug and pull of planetary gravity. It was all a concern for those fettered to the limited physics of a meat body. For Anna it was mostly just reaching out and moving in that direction.

 

Tendrils of energy stretched out from her shell body and drifted out through the vast distances of space. It moved more like a stellar anomaly than anything else. Her body moved along with it, tugged along by the energy as she moved toward the Sun. Due to orbital cycles the only planet directly in her path to the sun would be Venus. Which would be enough for her really. Draining it down would give her the boost she needed to cross the rest of the distance.

 

All things in the universe required energy to function. Even a being like herself, purely made of energy, would eventually fizzle out without that influx. She could feel that within herself. There was a decay of what she had in her reserves. Of course, these were the scales of millions of years with what she had amassed. Time that was unfathomable to limited fleshy constructs like humans had been. The pink haired higher being made her way first toward Venus, her vast planet sized body pulling up closer to it.

 

"Always did want to visit other planets." She mused to herself. Something of a childhood dream. Now one that was realized.

 

She reached the planet and already her tendrils of energy were moving across the planet, draining its dense and rich atmosphere and drawing it into herself. She wasn't interested in that so much as she was the geothermal energy below. It was rather the frosting to the cake as it were. As such she reached down through the atmosphere with a hand that could have ended civilizations. The vast hand smashed down upon the crust of the planet and punched through it as though reaching in through paper.

 

The fingers splashed through the rocky surface and down into the depths, superheated rock spilling across her. Her hand evaporated and she started to drain and draw from the energy within the planet. She let out a throaty moan as more waves of intense pleasure washed over her. Her wrist buried deep in the planet expanded along with the rest of her body, widening the massive hole she had gouged in the planet. The geothermal energy of the planet was being sucked dry much like the dead Earth's had been.

 

The inside of the planet was cooling rapidly, the planet being plumbed for all it was worth by the swelling being above it. Annabelle bit her lower lip as she swelled more and more. Eventually she was large enough she could wrap her legs around the whole of the planet, curling them around it like it was an exercise ball of sorts. The planet groaned and cracked upon contact with her legs as Annabelle was arching her back, the flawless pink haired woman riding the energy waves boiling inside of her as her true energy body expended outward further around her like an aura really.

 

The pressure of her legs as she grew became more and more of a strain for the planet. Eventually it was no more than a tennis ball and looked like it would crumble at any second. She licked her lips as she looked at the thing pinned between her thighs, all but dead and spent by this point. A sad looking celestial body with no future as anything but a drifting piece of space debris. She was breathing heavily, eyes glowing softly as she flexed her legs ever so and felt it. She felt something that dragged another cataclysmic climax from her. She felt a planet crush between her thighs and crack like it was nothing, rubble smeared between two perfect walls of flesh.

 

"Ahhh... you feel that, you cosmic bacteria? Divine isn't it?" She boomed within her own sphere of existence as the climax slammed into the billions within her body. More found only despair as they were ejected from her body as mere release, dribbling away without concern from their cosmic captor. Their essence cast out to the stars.

 

She rubbed a hand along one of her thighs and wiped away the remains of the planet Venus from it before her eyes returned toward the Sun. She was bigger now from having consumed Venus, but it was nowhere near enough. She still looked so very small compared to the ball of energy and heat that was the sun. The pink cloud around her absorbed the rays of the sun and managed to gain a good deal of power passively. However... it wasn't enough. It was just so very slow. She needed more. She needed everything.

 

So Annabelle drifted toward the sun. She could feel its heat growing more and more intense as she got closer. She could feel the energy massaging at her shell. Could feel her tendrils energized just from this close proximity. "Come to me you big beautiful morsel." She purred as she sent out her tendrils of energy.

 

She was prepared for a lot of things but she wasn't prepared for the sensation of her energy making contact with that of a star. It was... so much. Overwhelming was the word to use. It was like she had suddenly turned a firehose to full blast and put it in her mouth. She actually had to force the flow to tighten and constrain itself to not lose sight of everything in her head. To not just fall into the sun. The sun's energy was trying to essentially force hers to join with it rather than the other way around. It was a war down to the atomic level, a battle raging for what form was more pure.

 

"I'm not here to become star food. You are *my* food." She gritted out.

 

The battle raged on, taking place over a span of time that would have been impossible for a human to notice. Eventually there was something buckling from the star's energy. Then Annabelle's energy shattered whatever atomic level resistances to the bonding there were and forced it. She didn't need to conform to the chemistry. The chemistry was an extension of her will. She would make it work how she desired.

 

She drew upon the power of the star now in earnest and once she started, the flow wouldn't stop. The surface of the sun rapidly was turning from red to pink. The shell body she had was being drawn toward the pink surface and she held out her arms with a broad grin as she was pulled in at a rapid speed. Her vast planetary form fell hard and fast toward the surface of the sun before splashing down into the pink ocean. The shell shattered and vanished as the sun itself finished its transition.

 

A pink orb was what now existed in the center of the solar system, its light radiating out as it was converted down to its very core. It wasn't that Annabelle had devoured the star so much. It was more like she had bonded with the star and changed it so the two were one. At least at first. At first it was a pink sun that had risen up and shined out into the dark depths of space. And then it started to shift and change to suit the needs of its new owner.

 

A vast amount of pink energy spilled out from the sun, blasting out in a supernova of pink that pulsed out over the whole of the solar system. The planets that were solid cracked almost instantly and the energy within them was slurped up. The gas giants found themselves absorbed wholesale by the force of the blast, drawn in toward the violent pink energy. It was a light that was seen all around the local area of the galaxy, gleaming out so bright it would have been impossible to miss.

 

A new form started to take form. The sun shifted and twisted and expanded outward as Annabelle crafted her new shell. Her body was born again from the heat of the sun. A vast pink stellar entity rose up as large as the solar system itself had been. Arms formed. Legs. A body that resembled her lovely petite form chiseled out from the pink star. Glowing eyes opened up and shimmering darker pink strands of plasma formed her hair now. Her fingers ran over her new body. A body of pure energy.

 

"This is vastly better than a shell limited by human appearance." Annabelle mused.

 

The existence within her had taken on something of a liquid-gas and constantly agitated state. The human existences within her were in a strange world of pure chemistry, of creation and destruction. A primordial soup that broke many minds to try and fathom. She giggled at that. Giggled at her new existence becoming beyond the imagination of the bacteria she had left behind. This was beyond divinity. This was an existence that there were no words for. No words a bacteria could come up with anyway.

 

The Star Energy being looked out at space itself and could see the stars beyond. Places many would have considered unfathomably distant. To her they seemed very close. More stars. More planets. She raked a tongue of pure plasma across her glowing lips. The radiation of pink energy stretched out from her form and across vast distances. It moved faster than the speed of light, improved beyond what the natural forces of this universe could create. A tendril latched onto a nearby system and it was along that she traveled.

 

The towering solar system sized form of Annabelle sped through the darkness of space toward the system. As she came upon the outer rim of it she pursed her lips and sucked the energy enveloping some of the planets toward her. They were drawn in toward her mouth and into it, melting into a slurry as their energy was added to the vast amount that was bubbling inside of Annabelle. She felt pulses of pleasure shoot through her with each celestial entity consumed.

 

Her burning foot idly stretched out as she lazed out above the system. The sheer proximity to it burned and blackened at the surface of the planet. The force of gravity that she exuded was enough that the world was drawn toward her celestial form. The planet made contact with her big toe, splashing into the plasma energy and being absorbed by it the same as if she had eaten it the other way. She laughed, running her fingers through her hair as her gaze fell upon the sun of this system.

 

She reached out with a vast hand, pointing her finger downward until she touched along the surface of the star. Its surface immediately was converted to a pink surface and started to be absorbed up into the whole that was Annabelle. She bit her lower lip as yet more energy fueled her continuing expansion and growth. She wanted more and needed more. Needed to consume more energy. To get bigger. To see what the end point was. Where did the expansion end? Where did the limits go? Were there any limits? She didn't know but as she traveled from star to star, system to system she knew she had to find out.

 

She grew more and more, the solar systems themselves becoming insignificant. Enough that the tendrils of stellar radiated energy she exuded were enough to consume them without much concern. It was a passive growth almost. She grew so big that her toe could have extinguished a system ten times the scale of the one Earth had been part of. She pulsed with pure energy as she swelled and consumed, the galaxy itself finding her energy spread through it.

 

Eventually she had torn a hole in an arm of the galaxy and filled it with herself. Her burning pink eyes drifted around at the whole of the galaxy, looking upon it as no human could have ever dreamed of. She looked like an unfathomably massive monster that had sprung from a sea of stars. A towering monolith of radiant energetic plasma. A being that looked out over a galaxy and saw not so much a thing of wonder. No, she was seeing her next meal. Her next thing to consume in her path of endless expansion. The countless glittering stars. They were all hers for the taking.

 

"Everything is mine. This galaxy. The galaxies beyond it. All of it should be part of me. Part of the new Universe. The Universe of Annabelle."