- Text Size +

New Austin was home to countless millions of people. It was the largest hive in North America. A sprawling urban center that had stood the test of time. Time that was finally up as Annabelle slowly rose up from where she had been seated. The government center she had just left crushed beneath her rear rained rubble down as her skin rejected the flaws upon it, sending it all falling away at once.

 

"Now then, time for that feast. I've played around enough down here I think. There is so much more for me to drink down." Annabelle mused.

 

Her vision followed the pathways of light and energy through the city. She followed these paths until she saw them. The energy production plants for the whole of New Austin. There were quite a few of them. They were shining beacons of energy and power, more pure and radiant than anything she had found so far. She felt her mouth watering at the very idea of the boost she'd get from those. Her massive step walked toward the largest one she could find, crushing whatever resistance was beneath her by that point.

 

Her other bodies were moving toward the other energy plants. Her true form was also snaking through the city and absorbing the smaller sources of energy. A thick and constant fog had fallen over a number of areas and filled it. Humans caught inside of the fog usually found themselves simply vanish or were converted into android materials. Rather like they had stepped inside of the body of a vast organism. Indeed that was rather what they had done.

 

Annabelle's feet slammed down on either side of the energy production plant and she licked her lips. "Give me everything. I'm going to drink you down to the last drop." She purred as tendrils of energy escaped her body and latched into the energy within the plant.

 

Immediately she felt a jolt go through every body she had active. Her true body shimmered for a moment and then she exploded outward in scale. In a single instant from when she latched onto the energy source Annabelle experienced her biggest growth spurt. Her smaller bodies latched onto other plants and that only intensified the sheer feeling of bliss and pleasure that rolled through all that she was.

 

Her growth was a catastrophe for all of New Austin. A disaster that couldn't be stopped for quelled. Her feet expanded outward, crushing miles upon miles of terrain beneath it. A wall of pale skin was all people could see and try to run from. It was like that at all sectors of the city as the bodies of Annabelle swelled upward and outward. Her true body, the pink energy cloud, it stretched up and scratched at the outer limits of the atmosphere into space beyond. A thunderous moan ripped itself from her, booming out across the whole continent.

 

There were five hives across all of North America. Those hives made up the League. Every hive could look up at the sky that day and see a massive pink haired young woman filling the horizon. It was a sight that probably defied all logic. Some probably thought they were dreaming as they watched this being expand upward and destroy all of New Austin in her growth. It was no dream. This was the new reality. The reality of Annabelle.

 

The young woman opened her eyes in a half lidded lust. Pleasure was still flooding every level of her body, it consumed her awareness as she felt almost drunk on the sheer amount of energy she had just consumed. That pleasure only intensified as she looked down and saw the mostly desert laiden North American continent and the Hives that covered sections of it. To her they looked like vast grey patches. Like large fields of moss. It took her a moment to realize what they actually were and that she was so massive she could look out over the whole of the continent. So massive she could see the curve of the planet itself.

 

Her other bodies varied wildly in size still but they were all similarly massive. Big enough that no force on the planet probably could have hoped to contend with even her smallest body. She let out a gasp as she saw new paths. New sources of energy she hadn't been able to before. No, it wasn't the cities. Those were impressive but she saw below. Below the earth. In the lava tubes and magma chambers. The geothermal energy of the planet. It was like she was standing on a lightbulb really given how bright and pure it was.

 

Annabelle did something however that she had not up until now. She considered her actions. Taking the geothermal energy from the planet sounded delicious however it would also rather completely destroy the planet most likely. Or at the very least, render it dead forever. She was working to calculate a few things at the moment. Oh not moral concerns. Rather she was calculating the distance between the Earth and the other celestial bodies. Specifically the sun. She was trying to gauge based on the amount of energy she was feeling from within the planet if she could make it there or if it would be more useful to sup off the energy created by the human race for a time.

 

It was unlikely that humanity realized that the reason the massive titan had paused for a minute and seemed to fall inert for the most part was pondering the fate of their species. Whether it was necessary to turn them into energy production slaves or not. They probably couldn't fathom anything that Annabelle's higher brain functions were parsing out, their limited mathematics and understanding of energy and matter were rather out of their league. Eventually she reached a conclusion.

 

"Ah good. I was slightly concerned there." The pinkette breathed a sigh of relief. "You aren't necessary after all. Here I was scared I'd reduced overall efficiency by wiping out a whole hive of you bacteria." Annabelle laughed.

 

With that said she snapped her fingers. Her other bodies aside from her main one fizzled away and released into a pure pink energy cloud. That cloud slowly started to stretch across the whole atmosphere. The sky went from blue to pink as Annabelle's true body covered the planet. Every civilization that was left upon the rather dry and arid earth was able to look up and see what their new sky had become. It was time to take everything and leave the petri dish behind. Time to take the stage of actual bodies that mattered. Celestial bodies.

 

"Don't worry though. You'll still exist. In the new universe." She boomed out.

 

The sky started to fall. The pink energy cloud was tearing away at the atmosphere first. It absorbed the chemicals and air particles and added them to her own form. It came closer and closer to the world below. It was likely the humans in the cities couldn't really fathom what they were looking at. They couldn't understand Annabelle's true and glorious form. Perhaps that was the greatest mercy as the pink energy cloud made landfall.

 

In a single instant the human race was wiped off the face of the planet. The energy seeped down into every crack and crevice of civilization and absorbed every human and all of her constructs into her body. Her constructs were quite eager and happy for rejoining her. The humans not so much. Their energy was absorbed into the cloud of energy and sent waves of pleasure through the body of the massive shell Annabelle projected to the world. She licked her lips as she drank it all dry, supping on the fruits of the human race.

 

Billions of people now existed within her, the sum of what they had been before now part of Annabelle. Now subjected to the strange laws of this new universe within Annabelle. To everyone that had been taken it was akin to an endless universe of pink. Drifting endlessly through an empty space with no way to affect change or do much of anything. For the moment anyway. The pinkette could feel them all in their and smirked at their delicious collective despair. With a single stroke she had taken them all. They were her toys now. Her playthings. Trapped in a universe where she could do whatever she wanted to them. Most might have ended their ambitions there. However Annabelle did not aim so small. She wanted everything.

 

Her energy cloud forced itself down into the depths of the planet, cracking at the planet and delving down below the crust. The planet shuddered and shook and quaked. It was being torn apart and sucked dry and the moment that Annabelle started drawing upon the energy of the core she felt a pure white fog come over her mind. It was like the climax of her life had rolled through her. The shell she was using simply burst into a cloud of pink from the sheer force of it, unable to contain the amount of energy flowing into it.

 

The planet cracked and crumbled and cooled at a rapid pace as all around a pink cosmic energy flooded out around it. It expanded. Getting bigger. And bigger. And bigger. Spreading out and all the while Annabelle found herself utterly blank in the mind. There was nothing she could think about but the explosive feeling of this growth. Of the power spreading through her. Amusingly, the life that was trapped within her body experienced it as well. Their minds battered and smashed by the bliss she felt. The bliss manifested to them as a rolling wave of burning white hot energy. It boiled their atomic existences in a soup, tormenting them and overwhelming them with sensations they couldn't properly process.

 

Slowly, very slowly, around the dying planet the cosmic cloud started to form another shell. This shell was much the same as the last one only it was easily the size of the planet. She was flush in the cheeks and breathing heavily, rolling her head from side to side as she tried to come down from that climax. She looked down between her legs and blinked at the sight of fluids. She rubbed her hand between the thighs of the shell curiously, lifting it up and spreading her fingers. Then she laughed.

 

There were millions of the people she had absorbed inside the mass of fluid. Their matter and existence had been trapped inside of the gooey release generated by the body. "Ahhh... now that is good." Must have been an unconscious decision on her part. Oh she could feel them, terrified and unsure of where they were. Their little bodies squirming in the vast ropes of energy filled fluid. She gave their minds some context of where they were wordlessly and drank in their horror and despair of what they amounted to.

 

She flicked her fingers out and discarded them, letting them stew in their despair and terror. With that amusement finished, her eyes drifted and turned toward the next big item. The warm glow that was the origin of all life on the now dead and worthless rock. The massive ball of fire and heat and energy that was the sun. She set her eyes upon it and her tongue dragged itself across her lips as the bottomless hunger she had for this sensation and this high was quite deep. Deep enough she wanted to see what would happen once she drank deep from it.