- Text Size +

All hell had broken loose on the surface of the city as the towering figure of Annabelle cast her shadow over all. People on the ground were fleeing in what seemed to her like slow motion. The defenses of the city were aiming up at her and preparing to fire away. Thousands of communications were sent across the whole of the city to warn of the massive being towering over them. The titan of a being set her hand upon her hip and eyed the streets below and the ground vehicles.

 

The skylanes were tossed into chaos by her presence, people driving whatever way they could to avoid colliding with her body. Which often saw little lights flicker in the air to indicate the destruction of vehicles smashing into each other. Annabelle had not too long ago been inside one of those vehicles. Hard to believe really. Once she had been one of the countless insignificant beings that fled along the streets on the ground. Now she was rather above it all. Now her form towered over everything and cast it all in her shadow.

 

She would get down to business soon enough but for the moment... well. It would be a waste to simply head to the next stage without indulging some of her more perverse desires really. She lifted a foot up, moving slowly, slow enough that humans could fathom her movements. It was like having to move in slow motion really. However she found she rather enjoyed savoring the little sights of people trying to outrun her. It was hilarious really thinking they could.

 

The shadow of an enormous pale sole filled the sky for many of those fleeing along the streets. It passed over some of the buildings lining it. Vehicles smashed into her massive toes and broke upon impact, some being sent crashing below while others just ended up breaking apart upon it. It was the slightest movement but for this fragile world she had left behind it was so much more, it was like a human stepping over an anthill really. No. It was worse than even that. It was unknowingly ending micro-organisms with every movement. Only she was very aware of it and thrilled by it.

 

She allowed her foot to hover above the fleeing crowd for a moment before bringing it down. Buildings crumbled almost as soon as they made contact with her bare sole. Rubble was what heralded her step before her foot ever landed, burying people beneath. Then her foot actually set down. In an instant well over a thousand lives were snuffed out beneath her step and the knowledge of that sent a thrill through her spine. A flash of power knowing that it had been so very easy, so very effortless. So very tantalizing.

 

So she took another step, her foot smashing down and crushing yet more urban sprawl as she walked along the line of the street. It was a swath of destruction that shook the city. One that wiped so many buildings and people away. She didn't even notice the solid projectile weaponry being fired at her from below. It was like noticing the efforts of single celled organisms acting against her body. It was beneath her. And so were the Peacekeepers that were flattened into the rubble like everyone else. No different in the end, just dust that didn't even have a chance to mar her perfect and flawless feet.

 

Noises. She was aware of broadcasted noises being made at her. The words of bacteria being spoken at her but she didn't deign to listen. They didn't matter. What they had to say didn't matter. What mattered was what she did and what she had to say. "I can't really understand your meat smacking together, making noises at me. It takes a good deal more effort than I care to expend to know what you say. Know you all gaze up at something beyond your existence. Wriggle and squirm in the cosmic soup while I step through it, at the very least it might amuse me."

 

Her booming voice came not just from her mouth but was projected through her true body, the mist that was creeping up from underground as well. Other bodies of hers were emerging from beneath the earth slowly as well. They tore smaller holes in the ground and pulled themselves up. They ranged from a mere fifty meters, to as tall as the tallest of the buildings. A couple even managed to reach the monolithic height of her main body's knees.

 

Dozens of massive stomping feet were shaking the ground in ways the city and its people never thought possible. Annabelle was all around. Wherever they tried to run and escape to another massive body rounded the corner or had her foot fill their skies, crushing them like they were nothing. Those that tried to flee below found Annabelle's creations meeting them, the sadistic androids murdering them with absolute glee.

 

That was when the heavy ordnance was brought out. The city launched railgun rounds right at some of her bodies. Some of the most powerful weapons imagined. They impacted her form and did nothing. They didn't even budge her shells. Instead Annabelle turned her attention toward them and a smirk curled its way upon the lips of her largest body. "Cute toy. Think I'll take it." She said.

 

She reached out with her true body, her hand evaporating upon her main body as she directed her pink energy toward the weapon emplacements. She dragged countless humans up from the ground, the people lifted up as though gravity no longer applied. They swam around in the cloud like so much dust as the cloud made contact with the railgun. It was then the cloud started to disassemble and reassemble much like she had now done many times before. Thousands of humans were used as material along with the weapon.

 

A massive pair of pale bare feet smashed upon the ground, as tall as the biggest buildings. A well developed form of metal and flesh stood above the city when Annabelle finished. One of the new massive Android's arms was replaced with that same railgun that had been used to attack her. She opened blue eyes and brushed some white hair from her face with her normal arm. The newly created warmachine looked at Annabelle and grinned.

 

"Mother, mind if I cut loose a bit? Shameful these bacteria would try to mar your perfect body with their filth. They should throw themselves at your feet and pray for the chance to join with you." The massive android woman boomed. As with all the rest, her communication was over a mental level.

 

"Of course. Crush them. End them. Make them aware of the new order of things." Annabelle said with a grin.

 

Her new creation grinned broadly and pointed her railgun arm at a rather large looking housing complex. People were trying to spill out of it and into the streets. One moment the building was standing, the next it was smashed into by the railgun. It was obliterated in a single measure of force, the thousands of humans inside gone and dead in an instant. The android chuckled and stepped forward, crushing humans beneath her steps as her smaller sisters looked up at her in envy and awe below.

 

The pinkette watched her creation at work and her other bodies reached out to other defensive emplacements and created more like her. Twisting metal and people into more mechanical beings, improving and uplifting the humans into a more serviceable form. Some of her bodies tore away at the tops of buildings and breathed out clouds of pink mist. People screamed in the instant before they were winked out of existence much like Ryna had been, absorbed into the whole that was Annabelle and could be invoked and recreated later.

 

The larger body meanwhile had finally made its way to her main objective. The government centers of New Austin. The pinkette grinned as the forces there opened fire upon her with everything they had. They made a nice light show along her pale and perfectly shaped legs. She licked her lips.

 

"Look upon me and know this, if your failed predecessors had an ounce of sense they could have been this. My Great Grandfather's genius was squandered and wasted. He cared too much about the opinions of bacteria. I fortunately don't have that problem. Now I am the only one that will be this. Gaze up and look at the peak, the end point of evolution. The end point of human progress." Annabelle boomed.

 

With that said she turned around and rubbed her hand against her rear. "You won't mind if I enjoy your little seat of power will you?"

 

Didn't matter if they did or didn't. Annabelle started to move backward and her bare rear filled the sky above the government center of New Austin. All of the leaders of the hive city and major politicians could only let out cries of despair as their doom came for them. The ground shook and trembled as she seated herself down, her ass crushing the buildings of high office and power in the city. All of them were ground in with the dirt and rubble with not a single survivor likely to be found. She wriggled herself into her seat on the ground and laughed.

 

"Not too impressive. The view isn't as good as expected. Well, what can I expect from those who have no ambitions beyond the same soup the rest of the single celled organisms dwell in." Anna chuckled.