- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

So couple things to note, this story takes place in a loooong running Sci Fi RP setting I run. So some context might be lacking for specific terms. I don't think it should affect the overall reading experience? Also the Viola here is indeed the same character as from 'Disposable Assets'.

It had been ages since there had been a good war. Viola, unlike many in the galaxy, lamented it. The Feddies were trying to get friendly with the Dominion, the Sovereign wanting to play nice. She had long come to acceptance that there would never be an apocalyptic war like there had been those years back. Never again would the galaxy be in flames. Not in her lifetime anyway. The Sovereign wanted peace and cooperation. Unity in the galaxy.

 

"Makes ya wanna puke right?"

 

Her rumbling words came over a group of terrified 50 meter tall Caelestis. She had a broadcast on the screen across from her couch, watching the Sovereign meet in talks with the UFRG Prime Minister. She had her usual smirk across her lips, red eyes fixed on the screen as she watched. Watched the two give speeches about a new age of peace and prosperity. Of coexistence and non violence. The dark haired Caelestis rolled her eyes.

 

"You shrimps are too young to have taken part in the war. Man, it was fucking great." Viola sighed as she leaned back on the massive couch, the enormous Caelestis stretching out.

 

The 1800 meter woman lifted one leg up and brought her bare pale heel down upon the table, shaking the smaller Caelestis upon it. To humans it would have been an apocalypse of force, to the Caelestis that were normally giants to all the galaxy it was like being bugs compared to a human.  One green haired girl yelped as she lost her balance, falling onto her ass. Viola crossed her other leg at the ankles, her bare toes flexing and curling idly over the other Caelestis. They had their wrists tied and were stripped naked, standing before the dark haired woman on the table. They eyed her feet nearby warily. A couple looked keen to try and bolt, futile though that was.

 

"Shit made sense. There was you and the enemy. You killed the enemy. You did whatever you could to crush them. Break them. Massacre them. No blurred lines. No politics or red tape in the way." Viola sighed, fondly remembering the war.

 

She looked back at the screen as there was a massive applause at whatever the Sovereign said. Viola frowned and lifted her middle finger up at the woman's image. "She's so preachy. Ugh." She groaned.

 

One of the figures on the table finally decided the time was now and bolted, the Caelestis sprinting across the surface with a look of terror on her face. Viola idly watched her run and didn't lift a finger. She jumped down from the table and landed hard upon the carpeted floor. The purple haired Caelestis was running for the massive doorway in the distance, ignoring whatever damage she had taken from the fall by pure adrenaline.

 

She was halfway there when she could hear it. She could *feel* it. The booming of something massive hitting the floor. The shaking of the carpet quaked ground beneath her. It was behind her, egging the caelestis to run harder. Faster. As fast as she could manage. Still the noise and sensation got louder. Louder. Louder still.

 

Boom. Boom! BOOM!

 

Oh Goddess she didn't wanna die! She didn't wanna-!

 

CRACK! SQUELCH!

 

Whatever she had been thinking was erased forever as Viola set her foot down atop her, her weight crushing the smaller Caelestis instantly. She brushed a few strands of hair from her face, arching her foot up and twisting her foot on the floor. Whatever had once been a mighty Caelestis was mangled and turned into a stain on the carpet. Viola lifted her foot back behind her and snorted at the sight of the stain.

 

"Dumb fuck. Did you really think you could get away?" She licked her lips and turned back to the table.

 

The remaining Caelestis looked pale, terrified at what they had just seen. Viola's lips turned up into a cruel smile as she walked back over. She brought her foot over the table and propped it up by the heel, giving the Caelestis upin it a good long view of the gore upon it. She wriggled her toes in delight at the looks of fear and horror on their faces.

 

"That was the war. Girl on the other side is bigger than you? Too fucking bad, tiny, you're just like another human to them. Look at that. No divine blood or anything. Just a lot of meat and bone." She said.

 

"You got some shit luck, girls. Von Istara really hates usurpers. Like dislikes like I guess." Viola chuckled a little. "I'm not gonna argue the benefits of your fuck ups though. My gain."

 

The tallest of them, a palm sized blonde, ran forward and got on her knees. "Pl-please, Lady Viola! Mercy, I beg you! I was roped into it by the others! I'm innocent I tell you!" The noble brat begged in the shadow of Viola's gore stained foot.

 

The busty dark haired Caelestis set her foot back down on the floor and lifted a brow. She set her hand on her hip, her lips still turned up into a smirk. "Think I give a shit? I don't care if you're innocent or guilty. Details." She waved a hand dismissively.

 

She reached down, lifting the woman up between her fingers. The naked and bound girl kicked and squirmed between the digits, screaming and crying for her mother. A mother currently in the ground with a smoking hole in her head thanks to the Caelestis holding her. Viola had enjoyed that one, that cow had always been annoying. A big annoying eyesore.

 

With a flick of her wrist she sent the squirming brat to the couch, the blonde landing on the soft cushion and bouncing slightly. "Y-you can't do this! My family is powerful! They'll see you-mmmppphhh!"

 

Viola casually sat back down on the couch, burying the blonde under her ample rear. The crushing weight of the woman bore down on her, hips shifting and grinding against the woman as Viola crossed her legs. She was utterly plastered under the woman's right ass cheek, the flesh under the fabric of her pants conforming to the blonde.

 

Viola could feel her bones slowly, one by one, breaking and popping under her mammoth ass. "Ahhh~ Keep squirming you little shit." Viola encouraged before her eyes fell on the last two Caelestis.

 

The two were utterly terrified, this dark haired woman as merciless as anyone they had seen. Liz had been smug, a bitch but nothing out of the ordinary for a noble. This woman though... she seemed like she was having fun. Having fun killing them. It was like any other Caelestis killing humans. But they were Caelestis! Sisters!

 

"I'm feeling merciful. You two, fight to the death. The winner gets to live a bit longer." Viola said.

 

Her booming words hung in the air. Fight to the death. The command was insane. Completely insane. However the two both wanted to live. After a moment they were at each other's throats. As they were bound with their arms in front of them they fought awkwardly, falling over at times. They were soft noble girls though so any damage was harsh on their fair skin.

 

Viola meanwhile worked in the buttons of her uniform, freeing her ample breasts. Her fingers crept along her chest and she groped at a breast while her other hand worked at her belt. She licked her lips as she worked at herself, her fingers hard at work as she watched the two pounding at each other.

 

"Don't kill each other too quickly now, I wanna finish." She said.

 

Both women had tears in their eyes, crying as they killed each other. Goddess, this was arousing to this inhuman woman. She was going to masturbate to them fighting to the death. What kind of cruelty was this? It was like the lives of fellow Caelestis meant nothing to her.

 

Her breaths became louder and louder as the fight got more brutal. A broken nose, a snapped finger, a twisted arm. She bit her lower lips, red eyes alight with arousal as her fingers slipped inside herself and rolled her swollen nipple around. This was great to watch. Way better than watching humans kill each other.

 

Finally the winner became clear as the redhead got the other woman in a choke hold, strangling the kicking and gasping woman. Viola arched her back as she watched her squirm. The motion brought a great crack under her ass, shattering the rest of the blonde under it. She felt a hot flash of arousal through her body, letting out a moan.

 

"Fuck yes, *harder*. Kill that little bitch." She gasped.

 

The woman obliged, choking out the other woman until she moved no more. Viola let out a cry as she finished, a hot white flash filling her mind. The last thing the other woman saw before dying was the sight of Viola getting off to her death.

 

The dark haired woman slumped back and let out a contented sigh. She lifted her stained fingers to her lips and tasted herself. Meanwhile the redhead was battered and bruised but alive, standing up and limping her way over to the edge of the table. Viola's red eyes fell upon her as she approached.

 

"I... I did it. S-so you'll let me live right?" The redhead sounded shell shocked.

 

Viola shrugged. "I said you'd get to live longer. I'm a woman of my word." She said.

 

The shadow of her hand fell over the woman, fingers wrapping around the 50 meter tall Caelestis. The redhead squirmed weakly as Viola's forefinger and thumb pinched her torso. She was lifted up to the dark haired titan's face. The redhead's eyes shot wide as Viola slowly licked her lips, red eyes gleaming cruelly above.

 

"But you just said you'd let me live!" She screamed, her struggles growing more frantic.

 

Viola smacked her lips together. "Longer. Which ya will. I'll swallow ya whole. Will take ya a while to digest." She said with a smirk.

 

The redhead screamed her head off as Viola's full, plush lips parted. A hot wash of warm air blasted out from the moist hell of her vast mouth. No, no, no! This happened to humans! Not Caelestis! She was a chosen of the One Goddess! This couldn't be how it ended! It couldn't-!

 

Viola idly tossed the redhead into her mouth without ceremony and shut her mouth, sealing her in the moist hell of her mouth. The dark haired woman tossed the redhead around on her tongue, getting her flavor as her abrasive tastebuds rubbed against her. She rubbed her against the roof of her mouth, the struggles intensified. This was her favorite. Crushing, tearing apart, all of that was fun. But Viola loved eating Caelestis.

 

GULP

 

She tossed her to the back of her throat and swallowed. Viola traced the 50 meter Caelestis down her throat, licking her lips as she felt her fighting to not go down. She was no match for Viola's throat however. It had passed far larger prey down it. Down and down she went until Viola patted her stomach, signalling her arrival. She chuckled as she felt the tickling of her pushing against the lining of her stomach.

 

She sat back and just waited around for a bit, feeling as the struggles became less and less. The redhead got to live longer though she for damn sure wished she wasn't. Finally Viola couldn't feel anything else. That was when it happened.

 

Slowly her form expanded upward, filling her clothes and tearing them slightly. The corpse under her ass was splatted completely. Viola let out a sigh of bliss as she had a spurt of 50 meters, curling her toes in delight. Eventually it subsided and Viola reached over and picked up a can of beer she had yet to open, lifting it to her lips.

 

"Fuck I love being big." She chuckled.