- Text Size +

She strode into the room. I prostrated myself before even seeing what she was wearing.

She walked towards me. I could tell by the sound of her steps; she was wearing heels. But I didn't dare look up to see which pair.

She stopped and waited.  This was the tough part. Did she want me to crawl to her, or would she come closer?  I used my brain.  I could smell her, so I knew she was close.  Usually if she wanted me to crawl, she stood farther away.

Half a moment later, she slid her right foot under my face. Oh my, these were new! A broad leather strap over her toes let me see 4 of them. Her nails were still painted in that bubble gum pink I did last week.  It was starting to chip, and I looked forward to painting them for her again.

Attached to this leather strap were five metallic chrome spikes. I wondered if there were more.  I hoped there were more.

I was a little over one foot tall right now thanks to one of her other toys. So, I was pretty small.  Not the smallest I've been, but I was certainly no threat to her at this size.

She carefully moved the shoe to put one of the spikes directly under my chin. It was the middle one. I darted my eyes left and right to be sure.  She must have checked this because I could just barely feel it under there. If I lowered my head, I would stab myself on it.

My dick started to get hard. I had to restrain myself insomuch as that I didn't cum. A quick dip of my head would help curb my lust.

"Like these do you?" She spoke. My soul leaped. "You may answer." A standard thing we did. She meant that I could answer any question she posed, until she said otherwise.

"Yes, my Queen."  Her toes curled just a little bit, and I knew she was happy, and probably pretty horny. But because of that little movement, I had to raise my head just a fraction, and luckily, she didn't notice.

She removed her glorious foot and commanded me to stand. I was about eye level with her ankle with these shoes on. Six inches easily including a two-inch platform.  Leather straps formed a five-pointed star, like a pentagram, with what I would have called the top point, pointing to her toes. The two base points were up to her ankle.  The two sides went down the side of her foot.  A thick broad strap went around her ankle, and it had five or six spikes going around her ankle except the very back were the strap was secured. Her heel was completely covered, and it had a small zipper to make the shoe easier to take off or put on.

She was in an LBD, panties, and these shoes. She probably wore ballerina flats when she was out earlier. Heels were my weakness, and these were magnificent. At my current size, they were basically bigger than I was.

"I had to see him today." Her voice was low. She broke character but I knew why. She had to tell me to let me know when things were going to get rough.  I got down on my hands and knees again and waited.  A moment of pain hit my back, and I blacked out.

When I came to, she was breathing heavy. I knew her so well I knew it was a post orgasm kind of exertion. There was some blood that quickly vanished, as I finished respawning.  I quickly got into position on my hands and knees, head down.  She took a deep breath and took a few steps away. Her heels thudded on the floor, and that sound got my cock hard again. She assumed 'The Stance'. Legs spread, hands on her hips.

"Get the fuck over here."  The hard edge in her voice aroused me even more.  I stood up and trotted to her. "Beg me to shrink you. Beg me to make you as tiny as you are worthless."  I got down on my knees and groveled at those beautiful shoes.

"My Queen, I am an unworthy piece of shit.  Shrink me to a size more befitting my meager soul. I beg you to place me where I belong." I looked up and saw her special toy in her hand.

She was still breathing a little hard, when the blue beam hit me, and I shrank to about three inches tall. I heard the growl in her voice when her left foot swiftly swung back. I barely noticed her scream of rage, while I admired her painted toes, before I died.

Again, I became aware as I respawned. The green light of healing from her toy, continuing to fix what was done to me.  At this size, she towered over me. Easily over hundred feet tall now.  I couldn't see her face well, being prone on the floor. I started to rise, when she placed her left foot, clad in that amazing shoe, on my back and pressed me back down. "Die, asshole!"

When the green light brought me back again, the blue light shrank me even more. The platform sole of that sandal started to stretch upwards and pull away.

It was practically a mountain when she set it down near me. It looked like it stretched for miles.  "Beg to die under my shoe, you piece of filth. Beg your god-queen to make you suffer." There was anger in her voice, but there was a hint of something else.

"Goddess, please crush the life out of me, may my death please you. May it make you cum." The toy had a speaker so she could hear me even at the smallest sizes. The mountain like shoe vanished and appeared over me.  She hesitated and her foot wavered.  "Kill me you giant bitch!"    The darkness enveloped me again.

The green light brought me back yet again.  I was flat on my back. The surface wasn't the floor. It was black.  

"I ground you up pretty good hun. There wasn't enough left on the floor to fix."  She zapped me with the red beam for just a second or two. I was maybe an inch tall now.  "Would you like to cum, now?"

I realized I was laying on the bottom of the sole of that pretty shoe.  I nodded, and enthusiastically shouted "Yes!"  Her smile was the prettiest thing in the universe. She giggled a little bit, and I knew she was out of character for the most part.  "Then what are you waiting for? Cum for your goddess."  I grabbed my cock and started taking care of myself.  "It had better be a lot, or you might have to be," she paused for the effect.  "Squished."  That did it.