[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Elrum Kurusu is a young man at the age of 17 who hasn't had a nice life, his parents died at a young age, his sister abuses him, and gets tormented at his school. The only things that brought him joy in his struggles were both reading and his thoughts. His books revolve around fantasy while his thought revolved around being nearly killed by giant women. He never knew why he had such a fascination of women having massive power over him, but he assumes it has to do with the abuse he deals with daily. His best friend, Terra Rivers, happened to find him when he shrank down to a minuscule size. From the kindness of her heart, she took in Elrum and promised him safety.


Rated: PG
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Couples, Gentle Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 1492 Read: 7304
Published: September 05 2020 Updated: October 06 2020
Story Notes:

Terra Rivers Bio:


Terra Rivers is a 17-year-old girl who has a heart of gold. Her compassion for her friends knows no bounds, and always watches her step when she walks, no intention to hurt anything beneath her foot. One day, after Elrum's accidental shrinking, Terra promised him that she would take good care of him. 


Terra's physique is enough to make the bratty girls at her school rip their hair out. She is around 5 foot six and has the bust of a very mature woman. Despite having eyes on her from every man in an enclosed area, she is no succubus who feeds on the attention, she instead tries to ignore it. 


Elrum Kurusu Bio: 


Elrum Kurusu is a 17-year-old boy who only wishes for a better life. Due to his parents dying from a car crash while he witnessed it, his sister blames him for their death. Life at school wasn't any better, he was constantly bullied due to his sister’s orders. One girl, however, refused to bully him, Terra Rivers.

 

Elrum was a very tall kid, around six foot one, but now that he has a new life to live, his height was now half an inch tall. Despite being smaller than her fingernail, Terra has shown him nothing but kindness, if anything, this shrinking experience made the two of you closer.

1. An Astonishing Surprise Pilot by PlopTheCop [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstar (557 words)

2. Chapter 1: A Day With Terra by PlopTheCop [Reviews - 0] (935 words)

It finally finished, yes. I was worried people werent interested in my story, but my friends proved me wrong. So here is chapter 1 of a 12 chapter story!