[Reviews - 16] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A Witch shrinks a local woman down to the size of dust and forces her to survive on her feet after she finds out her true identity and secret. 

Idea and concept of this story are inspired by the story A Friendly Wager by The Micro Giant.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: R
Categories: Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Odor, Slave Characters: None
Growth: Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 9577 Read: 34457
Published: September 03 2020 Updated: November 01 2020
Story Notes:

The 1st two chapters are also on Writing.com under my penname M_White. I submitted them as interactive chapters under the Giantess Interactive "Live on a Foot" by user fayo.  I did a bit of editing here and there and corrected some grammar mistakes after I decided to upload them here. 

1. Chapter 1 (Prologue): A Witch and her Captive. by M_White [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (508 words)

You should never snoop around on a Witch. Esspecially one with shrinking powers.

2. Chapter 2: A New Life on Miranda's Feet. by M_White [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1471 words)

Miranda lays down the law for Nicole. 

3. Chapter 3: Condemned (Part 1) by M_White [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1514 words)

A Flashback on how Nicole discovered Miranda was a Witch, her shrinking and the beginning of her torment.

4. Chapter 4: Condemned (Part 2) by M_White [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3069 words)

The Flashback continued. More on the scary new world Nicole finds herself in and some unaware actions from Luna.

5. Chapter 5: The First Day (Part 1) by M_White [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (3015 words)

Nicole experiences the world below on Miranda's foot. Some semi-aware from Luna.