- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The Flashback continued. More on the scary new world Nicole finds herself in and some unaware actions from Luna.

 

Chapter 4: Condemned (Part 2)

 

Nicole

 

"Miranda! Can you hear me!? Please save me!" Nicole cried. "I don't know what happened, but I'm on your finger!"

 

As if answering her, Miranda's iris shifted, and more rumbling sounded from far above. She watched in awe and terror of her eye as it blinked, which if she'd been a normal person, would've looked like a brief action that occurred within a fraction of a second. But at this size, the teeny blonde was forced to witness the long drawn out process of it and even listening to the squelching, liquidus noises it made through the normal and mundane task of producing natural oils and secretions intended to keep the colossal globe hydrated. A simple action, all of which lasted a total of 10 and a half seconds.

 

"Holy shit," Nicole shuddered. She wasn't entirely sure if the eye itself was trained on her, but the way it dominated the sky terrified her. It was surreal and unnatural. "What's going on here? Why is this happening?" the lady pondered fearfully. People do not shrink to a size so absurdly miniscule. This had to be some sort of nightmare. It had to be. Things like this do not happen. "This can't be happening," Nicole whimpered. This can't be - AAAAAH!!"

 

Nicole screamed as Miranda's breath buffeted the world around her and sent her tumbling into the air. For a moment, she realized that her exact location was one of the middle rings of the monumental red-head's finger pad, but now she was headed down farther. Nicole was now landing towards the tip of her finger, but not so far that she would see the nail. Nicole tried to brace herself as the ground that was Miranda's fingerprint rapidly approached, but the shock she experienced impacted her focus as she heard more movement come from the sky. The 32-year-old suburbanite landed hard on the side of the ridge and went tumbling down into the steep crease.

 

Once again, she called out to the two goddesses looking down at her. "Miranda! Cherice! Please, I'm down here!" It was evident that the two witches didn't hear her, but if they really were witches, they'd find a way to help her. They wouldn't just leave her like this, but Nicole had been naïve. As she stood up while clutching her injured arm, the tiniest lady in the world bore witness to the smiling continent-sized face of Cherice the Librarian, her mighty, omnipotent lips parted ominously. Nicole whimpered when she saw her huge white teeth, each larger than any mountain and her tongue capable of holding entire cities lolling out to lick her upper lip, and then it happened. An explosion of sound and hot air blasted from her mouth as she spoke. Her sweet southern accent replaced by low, slow dialogue that bellowed from her beautiful yet terrifying mouth. Each syllable shook the air like thunder.

 

The almighty lips moved up and down tediously as they formed her speech. Nicole could not comprehend any of it and she realized that normal people were much too big and moved in slow motion as a result. As the storm produced by the brunette died down, nothing prepared Nicole for what happened next. Miranda's coral colored smiling lips opened wide to reveal the depths of her mouth. Beyond the ridge of white teeth, her uvula above the entrance to the hellish pit of her esophagus swung back and forth innocently before the monumental row of teeth clamped down to together. Her lips beginning to form the syllable of a word.

 

"Miranda NO!" Nicole screamed and threw up her arms in an utterly futile attempt to ward off the unstoppable gale and crashing sound that erupted from beyond Miranda's massive lips and pounded the microscopic world. The tiny mortal would have no respite or compassion from these goddesses and that became painfully obvious when her body was thrown back again. It was then Nicole realized her persistence in trying to befriend Miranda was a mistake she'd deeply regret making.

 

Just when she was about to fall off the landscape of the red-head's finger, Nicole landed on the equally lengthy underside of her painted red nail as the unforgiving thunder that was Miranda's voice continued to shake everything in the microscopic world. A saving grace, however, was the underside of the nailbed which provided protection against the gale-force winds that battered the surface above. Nicole wondered how she was still alive with the abuse she received from this woman. As mundane and normal as her actions were, they were cataclysmic for the young suburbanite.

 

Things that no one can see were visible to her in this scary world no one could see with the naked eye. More black and brown filth hills littered the rough, jagged ground and smaller creatures skittered around them making burrows out of the revolting mounds. Nicole shrieked when one of these alien-like creatures started crawling up her leg. Acting quickly, she swatted it away and shuddered. She wasn't the type of woman to be scared of bugs so easily given her experience with them from a young age, but Nicole had no idea what these small unknown vermin on a woman the size of a celestial body were capable of. Thankfully, none of its kind seemed that interested in her unless she was within their line of sight, but just as Nicole was beginning to assess her situation, Cherice's low, distorted voice thrummed from above. The world around her trembled violently and Miranda's lips dominated the sky again forming speech once again.

 

Nicole screamed and trembled down the slope as Miranda's voice battered the domain of her finger, her lovely and clear English accented voice now sounded very deep and monstrous. It was almost hard to believe that this was another human being like her. No, that was incorrect. No other human could do what she had done and enjoy it so much as evidenced by Miranda's lips slowly curling into a smirk. Even at the size of dust, Nicole could recognize the sounds echoing from the heavens as giggling. Miranda was enjoying her suffering.

 

Nicole's heart sank and realized that she might never return to normal size. She buried her bloody, cut hands into her buckwheat blonde hair as her eyes grew puffy with tears. The teeny blonde watched the red-headed goddess looked down upon her finger again. The smile never faded from her face.

 

"Miranda, I'm sorry!" Nicole cried up to the blue eye dominating the sky again. "Please forgive me! I promise I won't tell anybody about this! Please, I have a husband and two sons, don't take them away from me!" As the tiny woman begged, her pleas grew more hysterical. She was deathly terrified of staying in a world like this. Alone and microscopic in an unforgiving domain of a woman's index finger. Away from the loving embrace the husband she knew for 20 years and the two sons they had together only to be at the mercy of this wicked witch. Her world trembled violently but this time, Nicole hung on tight to the shifting landscape and dug her feet in a thick mound of garbage smelling crud, but just when she thought she was safe for the moment, an unforgiving blast of sound and hot breath the strength of a hurricane erupted from Miranda's mouth, sending her into the air and far away from the nail at a frightening speed.

 

"GYAAAAAAAAH!!" Nicole screamed as she flew while her head was ringing. Had she been a normal person, her body wouldn't stand half a chance against the force of which she was launched off. She didn't know if it was science or witchery keeping her alive, but it clear enough as it is that Nicole was overstaying her welcome in this world, but not for much longer. Maybe she would end up splattering on Miranda's glass door windows or the concrete of her patio, but as she noticed the blurry image of Luna returning to her mother with the large spell book in her arms, Nicole didn't know whether or not the fates were merciful or dastardly as the teenage girl's face rapidly came into view.

 

Time seemed to slow as Nicole looked at the planet sized face of the innocent girl. The lake sized eyes moved and blinked in slow motion. The long patches of forests of her dark brown eyebrows. The countless pools of oily sweat droplets on her face and a cute little button nose so big that it made Mount Everest look like a small raisin in comparison. Luna's face almost looked like an alien world waiting to be explored. Nicole saw no wickedness or cruelty on the face of this goddess and was almost mesmerized by Luna's youth and beauty, until her glossy pink lips came into view thousands of feet ahead.

 

"Oh god, please no!" Nicole yelled as she was falling towards Luna's parted lips. There was no escaping what was going to happen next. No escaping what fate had planned for her as Nicole realized she was now falling into the orbit of Luna. Beyond the gigantic plump lips of Miranda's mousy daughter, doom awaited her in the darkness behind her tongue. Whether it be in the girl's lungs crushed by the forces of winds taking in outside air or drowning in mucus, or to be dissolved in the ocean of stomach acid likely already melting whatever she ate prior. Alas, fate decided to toy with the shrunken woman more as the lips of the younger goddess began to close, letting Nicole land her upper lip.

 

"Mruumph!" Nicole landed face first onto Luna's lip-gloss with a gross splat. The sticky surface mixed with saliva nearly glued the tiny woman to the tar and metallic scented substance. Nicole pulled her head free and looked around. The land before her was covered in a vast layer of salmon pink lipstick and a thinner layer of saliva. Like the surface of Miranda's finger, Luna's lip radiated heat constantly, but the heat here was more oppressive. Luna's nostrils lying miles beyond caused dull tremors and swaying winds as she inhaled and exhaled. A simple act which surprisingly enough, did not knock Nicole down or sent her flying due to the slope and her location, but the disgusting film of saliva present told her that she was not at all safe here. If Miranda and Cherice wouldn't help her, maybe her daughter would. Or so Nicole thought and hoped for at the time.

 

"*cough* *cough* Luna!" Nicole yelled as she choked on the lipstick. "Luna help me!" Unfortunately, the sweet looking girl was too far above and beyond Nicole to offer her any sort of reprieve whether she meant to or not.

 

"HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...?"

 

The sheer power of the girl's voice shook Nicole and the world around her mightily. The microscopic world was a realm above the concerns of humans and this girl was yet another reminder for her. The ground rumbled and a deafening sloshing sound came from further south. The color drained from Nicole's face when she saw Luna's tongue. Colossal, wet with saliva and covered with taste buds so massive that one could easily dwarf a house many times over. The massive pink, slimy organ was slowly sliding its way across her lips, wetting the surface of them while catching the teeniest of crumbs. As the rumbling grew stronger, the tongue came ever closer to pick up any stragglers be they crumbs, parasites and soon enough, a shrunken woman.

Nicole's Fight or Flight response clicked on and she frantically, crawled through thick muck covering the huge lip of the teenager. "Please no! Not like this!" Nicole screamed as she struggled to move. She tried to get up and run, but this resulted in her falling again, covering herself in more of the thick, heavy lipstick. the tip of Luna's tongue slowly snaked closer to her location, the heat, humidity and the rumbling became stronger. There'd be no escaping that tounge and if the heat she felt right now was this bad, she would probably cook to death on Luna's tounge if it didn't kill her before dragging her into her abyssal maw. The mouth of the young goddess twitched sending Nicole tumbling down the slope. Wait, the slope? Nicole looked in the direction she fell and saw it. One of the many massive wrinkles of the lip close by with a thin tarp of lipstick covering it. As the sky darkened, Nicole while on all fours, made a mad dash for the wrinkle on the monumental lip and leaped onto the sticky yet thin surface of the lipstick, narrowly avoiding a tastebud slick with hot sticky saliva.

 

Nicole's screams were deafened by the rumbling as she fell. A torrent of near scalding saliva rushed inside as pitch blackness covered the area, breaking the film of lipstick that covered the crevasse of the wrinkle. Nicole held her breath, feeling her lungs burn as the powerful tremors shook the world tremendously as Luna's tongue moved to moisturize her lips.  A few taste buds had rolled their way inside the fold every now and again. Some had come dangerously close to touching the microscopic woman as she struggled in the darkness. After what felt like hours, the slithering pink monster left, and the rumbling soon subsided. Nicole swam through the girl's spit for air as she tried to stop her body from shaking with terror. 

 

The microscopic world was far beyond human comprehension and Nicole could barely make sense of it. The most mundane of human behaviors and bodily functions of these 3 titanesses were calamitous events to the microscopic woman. It hadn't even been 3 minutes since she shrunk, but it felt a lot longer than that. There was not even time to stop and think in this unforgiving world. The small creatures around here that she could not name seemed well accustomed to the rapid change and events that took place on the bodies of larger organisms.

 

Everything around her rumbled as Luna moved her lip. Nicole preyed to whatever god was still listening to her that Luna wouldn't speak and it seemed her prayers were answered as the girl's only response was hot winds the strength of a hurricane erupted from the girl's meteoric maw, but that meant everywhere around the area of the girl's lips grew hot. The lake of somewhat corrosive spit went from very warm to scalding, causing blisters on Nicole's skin.

 

"Holy shit!" Nicole screamed as she struggled to swim to the ridge of lip flesh she had jumped from as the saliva began to boil. Luna's lips moved again, the mighty tremor threatening to send the woman back into the scorching lake of spittle. The smallest of movements the girl's lips produced caused monumental torment for the woman whose presence she was completely oblivious to. Nevertheless, Nicole continued her climb until she reached the ridge.

 

Having a knack for athleticism and all the time she had put into rock climbing had its benefits, but Nicole had no survival skills, none especially when it came to living on a finger or a lip. The only logical course of action was to scale Luna's lip and make it to the oral commissure. The rest of Luna's face was a better alternative to staying on her lips, where the girl would apply lipstick, eat, drink or in the most notable cases, lick her lips. Miranda had now lost Nicole and she was on her own on Luna's face, but oh how wrong she was when she noticed the sky darkened and the low slow rumbles of the red-headed witch's voice boomed from the heavens. Miranda's jiggling chest and wicked smile came to greet her daughter and the shrunken woman struggling on her lip. Nicole cried in terror as her finger descended on her world. Miranda had found her shrunken plaything.

 

 

Miranda

 

"Be still Luna," Miranda told her daughter in a calm, motherly tone. "Our nosy little neighbor took a small trip to your pretty pink lips and I need to extract her."

 

Luna remained completely still as her mother gently wiped her index finger on her lipstick and squinted. Sure, enough she was there, struggling to free herself from her daughter's mucky lipstick. "Thank you, dear." Miranda said, "Now set the book on the table and go to bed."

 

"I-I... um..." Luna began. Miranda rolled her eyes and faced the 15-year-old fledgling witch. Luna was all too familiar with shrinking magic, but this was the first time she'd seen her mother use it on someone. The last person she used shrinking magic on was 20 years ago. "If you don't mind me asking, what are you going to do with her?"

 

"Hmm, that is a good question." Miranda smirked and cupped her breasts. "I could place her on my left tit, or I can have her live in my bush."

 

"Um, that's not what I..." Luna began to speak up. but was interrupted by Cherice.

 

"Your feet haven't been getting much attention from your pets either love," said Cherice. "Why not try someplace new for this one?"

 

Miranda smiled deviously. She hadn't had a mortal live on her feet for many decades. Feet were structures that were constantly dirty and smelly. The terrain on them would be harsh and severe. Her newest pet would find that they'd probably be as rough as a desert. She would not survive long. "What a delicious idea, Cherice. "I'll have her hunt for food like a scavenger on my feet until she dies."

 

Miranda bent down and rubbed the index finger the tiny mortal was struggling on and brought her to down to her right foot. She then pressed her finger into the gap between her big and second toe. When she was sure the little woman was on her foot, she removed her finger and wiggled her toes.

 

"Wait, that's not what I-" Luna protested, but was cut off by her mother.

 

"There, all settled in." Miranda said satisfied with herself. "I wonder how long she'll last..."  

 

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry it took so long to get this one out. I had a busy schedule this past week. As always, feedback and commentary is always welcome.