- Text Size +

 

“Yes, yes, the reporter from the Times please, I’m sorry, what was your name again?” Kate asked.

 

     “Darin Morgan, Ma’am,” a white man in a blue suit and glasses said.

 

     “Yes, Darin what was your question.”

 

     “Are you going to do the same sorts of things you did yesterday eventually?”

 

“You’ll have to be more specific.” Kate said. She stood in her front yard with Tom by her side. He was wearing his usual casual outfit, jeans, a t-shirt, and boots. Kate had gone for a more elegant look befitting her status as a goddess, and wore a gauzy blue taffeta gown with a shiny gold belt across her waist. She stood barefoot displaying a beautiful gold and blue pedicure that matched the dress. The ensemble had come together that morning just by her thinking about what would feel divine and elegant, and then willing it to be so.

 

She had also grown herself to nearly ten and a half feet tall, and her eyes glowed with divine power. She felt it was important to make an imposing impression.

 

“Do you plan to romp around naked, destroying things and killing people?”

 

“It was my first day,” Kate said. “I’ll admit I let the power go to my head. I would be lying if I said that I wouldn’t love to do it again. It was just about the most fun I’ve ever had. That’s one thing I can promise as this planet’s new goddess. I will always be honest and forthright with you all about my desires and actions. There’s no need for deception when you’re all powerful.”

 

“That doesn’t sound like a promise one way or the other.” Morgan said.

 

“That’s because it’s not. I can make this promise though. Part of my new powers as a goddess include creating a for sure afterlife for my subjects. If I go on a big crush spree like yesterday, I promise that it will be after I’ve established a nice cozy afterworld for you, and that any innocents sacrificed for my pleasures will go straight to it, no worries.”

 

“That sounds like it means you wouldn’t reset things, like you did yesterday?”

 

“That was a onetime deal for my first day out. I’ll be honest, like I promised. I’m much more turned on by the idea of causing destruction and death than reversing it. I had to do some real mental gymnastics to get it to work yesterday and I doubt I’d be able to do it again.”

 

“But all those innocent people?”

 

“YES,” Kate interrupted with her divine voice. “Eventually I will go on a rampage, and innocent people will die for real, but the same thing happens in this world all the time, and for things far pettier and less worthy than my orgasms. Now let’s give someone else a shot. How about you?”

 

     Kate pointed down at a Latina woman reporter in a maroon suit.

 

     “Rosa Mendes from Continental Public Media, rampages aside, you’ve mentioned that you will try to help the world in ways as well. Can you specify some of the things you’d like to do?”

 

“I want to help my subjects definitely. Yesterday I opened up online accounts to bring me requests and ideas from anyone who has ideas. Don’t worry about overwhelming me, my goddess senses and abilities will allow me to process the deluge of information very quickly. The catch, of course, is that I will have to find ways of solving problems and helping that are also big turn-ons for me. I’d love to feed the world for example, to clean the air of pollution, to end climate change, but none of those things exactly make me horny. If someone thinks of erotic ways to solve those problems I’m all ears.”

 

“Thank you,” Rosa said.

 

“You’re welcome. How about you?” Kate pointed to a black man with a great looking eighties style hi-top fade.

 

“I actually have a question for your husband.”

 

“Fiancé, actually,” Kate said, “and let me just say that everyone is absolutely invited to our wedding when that time come. I want everyone to be able to witness their goddess’s happiest day first hand. Though in keeping with this honesty policy, I don’t know how many of you will actually survive our honeymoon.” Kate couldn’t suppress the lust in her voice as she hinted at the glorious destruction she fantasized about for their wedding night.

 

“Of course” the man said, somewhat nervous now. “For your fiancé, what’s it like to be intimate partners with the world’s most powerful woman.”

 

“I’m going to be honest too.” Tom said. “It’s a pretty big turn on. I’m with a woman able and willing to make every weird sex fantasy I’ve ever had come true.”

 

“For real,” Kate said. “I spent a good portion of last night using this little hunk as nothing, but my own personal sex toy, and I plan to do it later today too.”

 

Tom nodded in agreement. “If you’re someone who already enjoys eating pussy, I highly recommend it. It’s about a hundred times better being completely in there.”

 

“That goes for you lady folks as well. In fact, the universal ability to consensually turn your partner into a sex toy is one of the major improvements to life on this planet that I’m already considering.”

 

“What if people don’t like it?” The reporter asked.

 

“Uh, then don’t do it.” Kate said. “I don’t like tomatoes too much, and I deal with that by just not eating them.”

 

“Would that be for men as well as women?” The reporter asked. “Could a man turn his partner into a Fleshlight style device, for example?”

 

“No reason not to,” Kate said. “If they’re both into it, in fact you’re giving me ideas.” She looked down at Tom. “Honey, make a mental note, at some point in the future I should turn into a fleshlight type device for you to masturbate yourself with.”

 

“Noted,” Tom said.

 

“Anyway, I think I’ll take one more question from someone, how about you?” Kate pointed at a young white woman in respectable black blazer and dark slacks with long curly black hair and bright amber eyes behind a pair of thick framed Buddy Holly style glasses.

 

“I’m Amy Collins from the Young Ladies’ Dispatch. As an all powerful goddess, do you feel like you will be a good example for other women in the world who desire power and prestige?”

 

“Thank you for asking. I hope I can be a good example to the world that women can be just as lustful and power hungry as men and it doesn’t make them weird or bad. As part of my ascension in the coming weeks, I plan to elevate many women into roles of power as my priestesses, and perhaps even as semi and demigoddesses in their own right.”

 

“Do you have any plans to level the playing field between women and men in other ways? Men have dominated women for so long economically, socially, and often, sadly, physically. Will you do anything to, I don’t know, even the score a little?”

 

“I’d certainly like to help with that.” Kate said. “Most of my fantasies are size and strength related, so it terms of making women more physically strong, larger, and more able to resist domination, or even dominate a little in return, that’s certainly a possibility.”

 

“That could certainly help some women who are in physically abusive relationships.”

 

“Say,” Kate said, “that gives me an idea.”

 

“An idea?” The interviewer repeated in a questioning tone.

 

“Yes, ALL WOMEN WITHIN THE SOUND OF MY VOICE THINK OF A MAN WHO HAS ABUSED YOU. PICTURE HIS FACE AND NAME AS BEST YOU CAN. I KNOW THIS IS PAINFUL, BUT I ALSO ASK YOU TO THINK OF THE LAST ABUSIVE, HURTFUL THING HE’S DONE TO YOU, TAKE THOSE THOUGHTS AND WILL THEM TOWARD ME. PUSH THEM TO MY MIND WITH YOUR MIND.”

 

Kate stood there, the glow in her eyes growing stronger. Then she looked back down at the crowd at her ankles.

 

“IT IS DONE.” She nodded her head forward, and the glow in them flashed brightly for a split second.

 

“All of these abusive men have been transported away from their homes, workplaces, and lives, and deposited within my home. They have all been shrunk to various small sizes depending on the severity of their offenses. I know this doesn’t help everyone; it doesn’t create the systemic change we’d need for that, but it’s a start.” Her voice took that divine tone again. “NOW I INVITE THOSE SAME WOMEN VIEWING ME, LISTENING TO ME, TO VOLUNTEER. I’M HOSTING A LUNCHTIME GATHERING IN MY HOUSE. A HALF DOZEN WOMEN WILL BE ALLOWED TO HAVE LUNCH WITH ME, WHICH WILL LIKELY RESULT IN MANY TINY HORRIBLE MEN BEING CRUSHED AND KILLED IN TORTUROUS WAYS AS WE HANG OUT. IF YOU SPOT ONE HE IS YOURS TO DO WITH AS YOU PLEASE. I KNOW THIS WILL NOT APPEAL TO EVERYONE, BUT TO THOSE WHO WOULD ENJOY SUCH FUN AND GAMES I INVITE YOU TO AN AFTERNOON OF LUNCH AND CRUEL, BUT JUST, PLEASURES. FURTHER, IMAGINE WHAT YOU WOULD WISH TO WEAR TO SUCH AN EVENT. MY POWERS WILL BRING YOU HERE AND PROVIDE YOU WITH APROPRIATE ATTIRE.”

 

Kate scrunched her brow in concentration, and then relaxed it.

 

“Ah, I have selected them.” In a flash five women appeared in Kate and Tom’s front yard. Two white women, one black woman, one Latina woman, and one Asian woman. All were dressed in finely tailored expensive looking clothing in various styles.

 

“Let me introduce you to the women who have taken up my offer. If you weren’t selected, don’t worry. I plan to host events such as this fairly often, so you will get a chance to squish tiny jerks, if you want to. First, from Scrampton in the Iroqois-Anglo confederation, we have Kelly Johnson.”

 

A petite white woman wearing her blonde hair in a cute little pixie cut wearing a white blouse with a pink cardigan and a pink cheetah pattern skirt made a little curtsy. On her feet, in contrast to her soft pink clothing, she wore a pair of shiny black shit stomper Doc Martin boots.

 

“From Ann Arbor in the United States of the Great Lakes we have Aliqua Rashaad.”

 

A tall slender black woman with a small afro cut and a blue denim jacket and skirt waved around to the crowd. She wore a pair of shiny yellow pumps.

 

     Kate went on introducing the rest. Alyssa Chen was an East Asian woman from Spanish Pacifica a few hundred miles south of where they all stood at that moment in Anglo-Pacifica. She was fairly curvy with voluptuous hips and butt that were only emphasized by the long form fitting gold dress she wore. She also wore simple, but well made open toe sandels with cute little daisy decals on the straps separating her big toes from the rest. Alejandra Rivera was a slender athletic Latina wearing a classy purple pantsuit with sparkly golden ballet flats. Finally Jesse Plonkerton was a chubby woman with bright red hair dazzling eyes, and an expensive looking sleeveless green dress that shimmered and shone with her every move. On her feet, she wore what appeared to be a pair of beat up old red tennis shoes.

 

     “There’s one more woman here I’d like to invite in.” Kate said. “She was having the most delicious thought about what she’d like to do with all the tiny little wastes of life in my house, but I don’t have to teleport her, because she’s already here. Miss Collins, you may join us any time.”

 

 

Amy Collins handed off her mike and equipment to another young woman who was there for her technical assistance. Amy whispered something to her, they hugged, and Amy joined the other women standing in Kate’s front yard.

 

 

“Alright the rest of you may leave. I am going to have a nice leisurely lunch with my new friends and around one or two thousand little male guests for our entertainment. I will hold another briefing tomorrow, and for every day in the foreseeable future until my reign gets a little more organized.”

 

     Representatives from the various news organizations grumbled, but they started to pack their equipment away not wanting to annoy the world’s new goddess. Kate shrunk herself back down to her normal height slowly enough to enjoy the sensation. Growing and shrinking were both incredible pleasures for her, like a very, very pleasant stretching and flexing, just as she’d always imagined in her fantasies. She looked over at Tom, standing by as dutifully as ever. Kate couldn’t wait to reward him with that fleshlight thing she’d thought of, but first she had a lunch to oversee.

 

     “Darling,” she said.

 

     “I know. This is a ladies luncheon. No boys allowed.”

 

     “You know me so well, dear. Listen with my powers you are now an independently wealthy man of leisure. You should go out and have some fun, buy something expensive. Treat yourself.”

 

     “I see, so it turns you on to make me a rich boy?”

 

     “It turns me on to be your sugar mama, baby. Remember that role-play where I’m the wealthy heiress, and you’re the handsome, intelligent, yet destitute pool boy willing to do me any service for my favor?”

 

     “Oh, yeah,” Tom said and smiled. “That was a good one.”

 

     “Anyway I love you, I’ll call you when I’m ready for you to come back, and don’t worry. There are so many of those bug men in there, that there’ll be plenty for US to play with when you get back.”

 

     “Alright,” Tom said. He and Kate enjoyed a divinely pleasurable kiss. Then he jumped in his car and drove off up the road. Kate went back to join her girls who had been watching them with a mixture of uncertainty and anticipation.

 

     “Wow, what a cool guy,” Kelly said.

 

     “Yeah,” Kate said, “I got really lucky with Tom. He’s just as freaky as I am, but not a jerk. Now, are you girls ready?”

 

     “Is this really what your said it’ll be?” Aliqua asked. “We’ll get to crush and stomp and obliterate all those abusive guys you say you shrank?”

 

     “She didn’t just say it.” Alyssa said. “My boyfriend, Desmond, was trying to pressure me into giving him a blow job while I was watching the news. He was getting that tone of voice he hits right before he starts hitting, then poof. I closed my eyes, thought about the shit he does to me and he had just vanished. If I find him in there I’m going to press him into a pulp with these naughty ladies.” She gesture down to her feet where she wiggled her toes in anticipation.”

 

     “Now ladies,” Kate said, “I want you to line up nice and orderly.”

 

     The six women lined up in a row, as Kate paced back and forth, feeling like a general about to issue orders to her troops.

 

     “In my house there are currently between one and two thousand shrunken jerks waiting to meet their fates. I picked each of you, because I sensed the violent sensuous fantasies you each had about what you might do with a little shrunken man. Fantasies I, myself have had sense I was a teenager exploring the internet. I know that some of you have even written stories or created artwork I’ve seen on the various InterWebs sites. Why Jesse, I was schlicking one off to your story about the woman eating a bowl of little tinies like cereal just last week.”

 

     “What?” Jesse feigned innocence. “No, I would never, er…”

 

     “Whoa,” Amy interrupted, “you’re ‘tinycrusher-ninetytwo’?”

 

     “You read the story too, eh, ‘candyfoot-massacre’?” Kate asked.

 

     Amy blushed, but then quickly composed herself. “Yeah, I’m candycrusher. I put up the videos of stomping gummi bears and raspberries and anything else I can pretend is a little person at my mercy. It looks like we’re all the same kind of perv here so we don’t need to be coy about it. After all, we’re already here because the thought of killing tiny little defenseless people turns us on.”

 

     “Man, your stuff is good.” Aliqwa said, “I pretend those raspberries and strawberries are my exes all the time. You should all know that I go by Stompy Writer on the forums and story archives. I do a lot of couples stories, mostly growth stuff, occasionally shrink”

 

     “Oh wow,” Jesse said. “Your stuff is, like, light years better than mine. Mine are just short little jerk off bits. You write honest to gods epics.”

 

     Kelly cleared her throat loudly. Everyone looked at her.

 

     “What are you all talking about?” She asked. “Sure a person has fantasies about weird shit sometimes. Growing like in that old movie, or having,like, a little shrunken person to do, y’know, whatever you want with, but stories, videos, that stuff doesn’t, like, no one really…” She trailed off. Everyone was looking at her.

 

     “Poor thing,” Alijandra said, “you mean you don’t know about the websites, the stories, the forums. You’ve never talked to people on sizebirder?”

 

     Kate snapped her fingers. It cracked like a gunshot bringing all the ladies to attention.

 

     “It’s true. Kelly has all the fantasies and lusts we have, but she’s not much of an online person, so she doesn’t know about this stuff. Luckily you’ve got a group of the continent’s premiere female size perverts to teach you about this stuff. Now please let’s go inside and have a smashing lunch.”

 

     Kate opened her front door and let the other woman file in.

 

     Each woman walked looking around at her the floor, aside from Kate.

 

     “You might not see them right away; they’ve had quite some time to find hiding places. Luckily I also cheated a little.”

 

     “Cheated?” Amy questioned.

 

     “Yes, I’ve made most of these little guys unreasonably attracted to the smell and appearance of feet. As we walk around and get ready for lunch some of them are just bound to have their desires overcome good sense, and…”

 

     CRUNCH

 

     “I got one.” Kelly said. “I felt his little body crunch under my boot. It felt, um.” She paused feeling self-conscious. Looking at the other women, all smiling warmly at her, it melted. “It felt fucking fantastic.”

 

     “Let me see.” Jesse said.

 

 

The women aside from Kate gathered around as Kelly lifted her foot and turned it sideways. They all saw it. A little three inch long body, smashed to sticky red pulp on Kelly’s boot tread.

 

“Don’t worry about a mess by the way,” Kate said. “Goddess powers make cleaning a breeze. Her eyes glowed, and the remains stuck to Kelly’s boot and Kate’s carpet dissolved away into mist. “That was just to demonstrate. I’m not cleaning until after our lunch date. I think it’ll be more fun that way.”

 

     The women all agreed that it would be more fun to see what was left of their kills.

 

     “So what are we having for lunch?” Amy asked.

 

     “Just picture your preferred lunchtime food and it will be in the kitchen waiting for us.”

 

     They walked from the front room over to the kitchen where unbeknownst to them, many of the men had hidden due to the open space and tile flooring giving good clear visibility.

 

     On the long dining table sat a place for each woman with steaming delicious looking lunches for each of them. They walked along taking their time, knowingly increasing the possibility that some little man would get crushed under their feet. They didn’t need to worry. The open clear view also gave the men an open clear view of the women’s feet. Several men lost their composure and made a break for it. They ran under Aliqwa’s shiny pumps.

 

     CRUNCH   

 

     “Ha,” Aliqwa said, “I got some, maybe two.” She could feel the power rising through her legs, along with the sadistic pleasure of living out a fantasy. She lifted her foot and regarded the two little red spots on the white tile. “Wow you made those guys extra teeny tiny.”

     “They’ve been shrunk to sizes in accordance with the severity of their crimes. The little ones who crush fast are the ones who were mostly emotional abusers or financial. As the least among the deserving they get the mercy of a swift death. The slightly bigger fellow Kelly crushed had probably actually hit a woman at some point. See the bigger they are the more brutal and torturous we can make their fates.”

 

     “Whew,” Jesse said. “That’s fucking hot.”

 

The other women agreed and continued walking through the kitchen taking their time. Each woman scored several more tiny victims as she walked. They decided to ignore them for now as they were all getting quite hungry. Still each woman knew when she’d killed a little loser, and felt a thrill of pleasure each time. They each sat at their assigned spot. Kate, of course, was at one end and the six other women were arranged on with her side with the other end left empty. They started eating their food and chatting.

 

     “I saw what you and your husband did to the city yesterday. It was fucking hot and terrifying, but I think maybe you borrowed some stuff from me.”

 

     “I won’t deny it.” Kate said. “You’re stuff is just too hot not to try. You and grildrig are, like, just about my two favorites.”

 

     The women, other than Kelly all nodded and agreed recognizing the name of the seminal author whose work had gotten most of them into size kink.

 

“It’s alright; too bad I was at work. Otherwise I’d have had a definite appointment with Mr. Magic Wand.”

 

     Kate lifted her foot under the table, and then brought it back down slowly as an experiment. She felt a little man under her soft bare sole. She pressed him down firmly, but gently feeling him squirm and struggle to escape. She chewed a lettuce leaf from her salad, swallowed it, and then made an announcement.

 

     “My friends, there’s a little man under my foot. His struggles are very pleasant. He’s a little over four inches long, so he must have done some pretty awful things to women. I’ll let you all choose. How should your goddess annihilate him?”

 

     They each offered suggestions. “Eat him up.” Jesse said. “I’ll bet he tastes good.”

 

     “I have made them all taste good,” Kate said, “in case any of you decide to indulge any vore-ish desires.”

 

     “I think you should rub your foot back and forth, so he’s slowly ground down into paste.” Alyssa said.

 

     “Not bad, any others?”

 

“I also think you should just grind him out.” Aliqwa said.

 

Kelly raised her hand.

 

“Yes, Kelly, how do you want this little life extinguished?”

 

“What if you just, sort of, squished his head between your toes like a little grape?”

 

“I like it.” Kate said. “I tried something similar with my husband last night and it was a hoot. Getting to actually snuff out a life will make it that much hotter. Would you like to watch?”

 

“Me?” Kelly asked swallowing a bite of hamburger.

 

“It’s your idea, and your erotic imagination has been sadly deprived of content all these years.”

 

Kelly wiped her mouth with her napkin. “Okay.” She said.

 

She got down of the chair onto her knees, incidentally crushing one of the bug sized men under a knee cap. Kelly crawled under the table until she was right in front of Kate’s foot. A few smaller men were running around down there trying to get at the women’s’ feet but not being able to get through their shoes. Except for Alyssa, who actually had a few little men under her toes and hadn’t told anyone. She was casually rubbing the toes together slowly and softly enough to torture the men without instantly destroying their little bodies. Still, more than a few had been popped into little blood spots. The sight aroused Kelly. She loved the thought of women’s feet crushing little helpless bugmen, and in general just loved other women’s feet. She crawled over to Kate’s. With their lovely blue silver tipped French style pedicure, the slightly plump toes, and the nice well defined arch, they were actually Kelly’s dream feet.

 

Kelly was right in front of them now. She could see the little man there overwhelmed, dominated by the beautiful foot of Kate the goddess. Kelly looked at his face and realized she knew him. It was Todd. The Todd who had liked to slap Kelly around and hide her keys so ‘she couldn’t cheat’, because ‘all women cheat’. Kelly was going to enjoy this even more than she had thought.

 

“Are you ready for the show?” Kate asked.

 

“Absolutely,” Kelly said.

 

“Well, alright.”

 

Kate’s foot pressed down slowly, lightly. Little Todd’s attraction to her foot had been broken by the adrenaline and fear of being completely at its, or rather her, mercy. Delight flowed through Kelly as she watched. From her head down to her own toes a sweet lovely tingle ran. She wished she had him under her own foot, but soon she would likely have the opportunity to try this for herself with one of the little men. Kate’s foot held Todd firmly. Then it flexed a little, moving his body to just the right spot. The pretty toes lowered the big toe on one side of his head, the next toe on the other.

 

Kelly whispered.“Hey Todd.”

 

The little man looked up, recognized Kelly and began sobbing and pleading for her to save him. It felt nice having him beg, and even nicer when she smiled and shook her head.

 

“Ready?” Kate asked.

 

“Ready.” Kelly said.

 

The pretty toes clenched slowly, luxuriating in the exquisite violence as they squeezed Todd’s head like a vice. Within a moment it popped. Just like a grape as Kelly had suggested. Red blood oozed from between the clenched toes. Kelly realized her nipples were hard. She had a sudden dark urge.

 

“Goddess?”

 

“Yes, Kelly?”

 

“May I lick your divine foot clean?”

 

“Yes Kelly, that would be very pleasing.”

 

Kelly scooted forward and lowered her head to Kate’s foot. She stuck out her tongue and gave the red liquid a test lick. As her tongue swabbed at the gore a jolt went through it. It was delicious, wonderful, sweet spicy and slightly fruity. Without hesitation she licked and licked. She kissed and worshipped feeling extraordinarily privileged to enjoy her goddess’s foot. She pulled the body out from underneath and began chewing. It was even better than the blood, the most delicious crunchy little treat Kelly had ever enjoyed. She swallowed it down, savoring it, and went back to cleaning Kate’s foot. She ran her tongue around the toes getting in to every nook and crevice between them. Kelly kissed and sucked on them lightly. Even without Todd’s body as a garnish they were smooth, creamy and delicious. Kelly began licking long and slow along the entire length of the sole, from heel to toe.

 

Above, Kate beamed, enjoying having a pretty young woman worship and adore her feet so.

 

“Mmmm, Kelly’s hitting all the right spots.”

 

“You a foot person, Kate?” Alyssa asked.

 

“Yup, I’m always having Tom massage them, or suck them, or let me shove them in his face. Probably come up with some really weird things for him to do to them, or for them to do to him, what with the nearly omnipotent power and all.”

 

“You could make him be your insole or something.” Alejandra suggested. “That one’s a classic.”

 

“Don’t think it hasn’t crossed my mind. We’ll probably try all the classics eventually; make him my insole, make him so small my toe print is like a labyrinth. I could do that thing where he has to scrub all the crushed and flattened victims off of my soles.”

 

The women at the table all agreed, knowing well the standard tropes of the genre.

 

Finished with her task, Kelly came back up and took her seat at the table.

 

“Well, ladies I brought a little something up here for you.” She showed them all her hand. In it she held a couple of two inch tinies and about a dozen one inch tinies.

 

“Nice,” Jesse said.

 

“Kate was right. I tried a few smaller ones while I was under there; they’re delicious. In fact I think a few might pep up my burger.” Kelly took off the top bun and lettuce with one hand, and deposited a couple of the one-inchers on the meat. She then slammed the top bun back down before they could run anywhere.

 

“Anyone else want to try?”

 

Everyone did. Each woman got a few tinies. Kelly dropped the ones she had left into the cup of ketchup for her fries. Alyssa dropped hers into her chicken noodle soup like little squirming Parmesan shreds. Aliqwa put hers between two slices of the warm roast beef in her sandwich. Alijandra sprinkled them around on her seafood tostada. Jesse stirred hers into her noodle bowl with her chopsticks alongside the stir fried beef. Kate dropped hers into her boba tea alongside tapioca pearls. What a treat it would be to slurp a little person up through her straw. Amy looked down at the tiny men in her hand, then at her Caesar salad. She considered something for a moment, and then just tipped them all into her mouth at once as they were. The other women looked on her smiling. Each delighted by the boldness of her choice.

 

Amy swirled them around in her mouth. They tasted great, savory and satisfying. The feeling was delightful as well she could actually feel each individual man moving and struggling on her tongue, between her gums and teeth, a few had even fallen between cheek and gum like a pinch of snuff. Amy felt the full power and dominance she had over these tiny pathetic men. It aroused her, and she felt her stiffening nipples rubbing against the fabric of her bra. She moved her tongue around wanting to feel and taste each little morsel as thoroughly as she could. Finally she couldn’t resist the temptation any longer. Amy swallowed sending the half dozen or so, she hadn’t bothered counting them, tiny men down into her stomach. She smirked with the physically pleasant sensation, and the even more pleasant thought of abusers burning to death in her stomach. She licked her lips.

 

“Oh, they’re just as good as Kelly said they were.”

 

The five other women and one goddess smiled and chuckled as each began devouring their own little treats. Jesse found the little men entangled in her noodles to be loaded with umami flavor, serving to enhance the flavor of the beef and veggies. She swore she could hear their little yells of terror as they were slurped past her plump pouty lips and down her throat.  

 

Alyssa tried her best to get a tiny man in every other spoonful of soup. She wanted them to soak in the soup and the terror and suspense of who would be chosen next. At the same time, she continued lifting her feet out of her sandals for a bit, waiting until she was sure some men were on them, and then lowering them back down pinning the about a dozen tinies at a time between the foam of the sandal, and the softly brutal soles of her feet. She would pause, savoring the feeling of them squirming helplessly against her. When it pleased her, Alyssa would press in hard grinding her soles against her victims, scrunching her toes back and forth, and feeling as they were all mashed into warm pulpy goo. At one point she managed to crush two sandal loads at the same time she swallowed a little man in her soup. The pleasure gave her a small orgasm, one of the few she ever had without anything touching her genitals. She savored it.

 

     Alejandra lifted her tostada to eye level. She could see each little man swaying and struggling to stand on the large tortilla round, mired as they were in fresh fish and shrimp ceviche. The lime juice stung their eyes. To Alejandra it looked like they were crying from fear, and remembering times such men had made her cry, she relished it. With a big smile on her bright crimson lips, she leaned in and took the first bite.

 

CRUNCH

 

Another bite.

 

CRUNCH

 

Each bite got closer and closer until Alejandra felt something besides tortilla and seafood being crunched and shredded between her teeth. She held the tostada back up to eye level. As she enjoyed the new texture and its delightful slightly salty flavor, she spotted it. Just at the edge of the tortilla lay a little man bisected at the waist by her pretty shiny teeth. She crunched away and swallowed with delight, as she noticed his arms still thrashed for a bit. She bit in again, wanting to get him while he was still alive to hate it. Alijandra savored his death at her teeth, and then continued on eating her lunch, now with a complete disregard to its little passengers. Each time she felt that distinctive extra crunch between her teeth, splintering human bone she supposed, she savored it and chewed extra slowly until she swallowed it, hoping to prolong each man’s agony before she swallowed him like so much fish and shrimp.

 

“This is so nice,” she said after swallowing one particularly squirmy man. “It’s really maravilosa, getting to indulge, revel even, in my particular, hmm, flavor of sadism with a group of women who appreciate and enjoy it.”

 

“It’s my pleasure,” Kate said. “It’s literally my pleasure in each of your cruel, perverted fantasies that led me to choose you all.”

 

Aliqua was having fun with her utensils. She stabbed her fork down through a tiny man’s body, pinning him to her steak as she cut into it with a knife. As she brought the fork up to her plush purple lips, she could see he was still alive and squirming. Pulling the clean fork out her mouth, Aliqua chewed away enjoying the flavorful juices of her rare steak, and of the even rarer human being in her mouth. Their flavors blended perfectly. It was the best single bite she’d ever tasted.

 

Kelly idly dipped a French fry into her ketchup. It came up with several men stuck to it, and she crunched away smiling. “Alyssa’s holding out on us.”

 

“Whatever do you mean?” Kate asked, and slurped a man up out of her tea through the long wide straw.

 

“She been tempting the tinies to come out onto her sandals, then squishing them all when they get there. I’m worried that there won’t be enough for the rest of us.”

 

“Never fear,” Kate said, “After we’re done eating I plan to lead a small hunt around the whole house. I’m sure you’ll all get all the action you want. In the meantime, you could show the same initiative as Alyssa and enjoy squishing and eating the little buggers at the same time.

 

Each woman liked they sound of that so they each took off their footwear. Doing so unleashed a wave of shoe trapped pheromones that hit everyman still in the kitchen. Unable to help themselves they raced out of their hidey holes. Despite their best judgment, none could resist the allure of that sweet earthy aroma that flooded their altered senses. A horde of one-inchers, all of whom had emotionally and verbally abused and harassed women at some point in there now ‘short’ lives, ran as fast as they could. The two to three inch long gentlemen, all of whom has struck or financially exploited women at some point outpaced them, due to their longer legs. However, the head of the pack were the four to six inch men. Their relatively large size marked them all as serial abusers, rapists, and even a couple of murderers; the worst of the worst.

 

Ralph, a white man who beat two wives and a number of girlfriends, to teach them discipline he said, was a four inch tall man who couldn’t stop himself from racing with lust towards Jesse’s plump feet with their chubby very round toes. The smell and the look of them drove him wild with desire. As he closed in he flung himself upon them with ardor. As he began kissing and licking between her toes, it hit him, a wave of fear and regret, this was his fault, he realized. He wished he’d tried harder to control himself. He felt the weight of every bruise and slap he’d given a partner. He shouldn’t be here lusting after these feet. Ralph finally knew that it had all been his fault, he begged the universe for forgiveness.

 

It was pointless. Jesse lifted her foot and twisted it, dropping him to the cold hard tile. Ralph felt the rush of displaced air rushing in from two sides. Jesse’s big plush feet came in from either side squeezing him between them like a vice. His body was held between the balls of both feet. His head stuck out between the two big toes.

 

     Above, Jesse slurped more noodles. She had just about eaten all the tinies she had taken, and was delighted to have this particularly big, and thus she recalled particularly cruel, little man between her feet; at her nonexistent mercy.

 

“I have a big one held between my feet.” She said. “I’m trying to decide, should I crush his body between my soles, or squish his head between my two big toes.” She savored his squirming as she took the groups’ input.

 

“Well, speaking from experience popping their heads is a lot of fun.” Kate said.

 

“Sure,” Alejandra said. “But, with respect goddess, you already did that one. Maybe variety would be nice.”

 

“True,” Kate said.

 

“Fine,” Jesse said, “body it is.”

 

The pressure around Ralph increased all at once. Each foot pushed towards the other. He felt his bones cracking, then breaking, then splintering, as Jesse’s huge soles collapsed his ribcage. The soles rubbed against each other as Jesse enjoyed the warm slick mess between them. She felt the little man’s remains squishing up between her toes like mud and it gave her a pleasant little shudder inside.

 

At this point a number of other rapists and batterers had made their way amongst the women’s feet and toes.

 

     “I can feel a few down there,” Kelly said. She unceremoniously lifted a foot and brought it down hard making a smacking sound as her foot hit the floor, crushing two men flat.

 

     The women continued their lunch casually chowing down on the men left on their food, and just as casually stomping, squishing, and tormenting the little men below with their feet. Soon they were finished eating and stood up from the table.

 

Aliqua turned her foot up, and inspected the pale tan sole of her otherwise dark brown foot. It had quite a few spots of human gore stuck to it.

 

“Could I clean my feet before our so-called ‘hunt’? I’d prefer to destroy my victims with fresh clean soles.”

 

“No problem,” Kate said. She snapped her fingers, and Aliqua watched as the flattened bodies dissolved into a kind of mist. Her feet were now immaculately clean and felt wonderful, as if Aliqua had just stepped out of a foot bath.

 

“Do any of the rest of you want your feet cleaned?” Kate asked.

 

“Not me,” Alyssa said. The other women looked down and saw that her sandals and feet were now absolutely encrusted with gore and flattened bodies. “I want these little jerks to see their fate as soon as they see my feet.”

 

“Very well,” Kate said. “And the rest of you?”

 

Kelly and Jesse allowed their feet to be refreshed. Alejandra dissented.

 

“I’m with Alyssa. I want them to endure the worst conditions before they meet their end. Just thinking about it turns me on very hard.”

 

The women, other than Alyssa with her sandals, chose to go barefoot, to better attract their prey. Kate led them through the house. They went back into the living room and each woman looked around for good targets. A few one inchers dashed out of hiding and were quickly crushed like the bugs they resembled.

 

“Let’s go upstairs,” Kate suggested.