- Text Size +

Chapter 22

The next morning, Lucas came marching into his office wearing a brand new suit. He didn’t know how he had gotten through the previous day, but 5 o’clock had finally arrived, and he had escaped his office faster than he had thought possible. The trickling sounds of female laughter had echoed in his ears as he rushed down the hallway towards the elevator – he hadn’t known whether Brooke, Sophia, and Olivia were laughing mockingly at him, or just giggling excitedly about their first volleyball practice that night. At the time, all Lucas had cared about was fleeing the beautiful, amazonian behemoth that Brooke had become. When she wore her 6-inch heels, he was barely taller than her belly button now, and on top of that, it had become plainly obvious, both to him, to Dave, and to the rest of the office, that she had become far smarter than him as well.

Worse still, she knew all his weaknesses, and appeared dead-set on dominating every aspect of his office life. She had usurped his black leather chair; she had showed off in front of Dave, earning herself a private meeting with him. And through it all, she had ordered him to feed her more cum than he had ever ejaculated in a single day. By the time he was stumbling out of the office, Brooke had blossomed up to a staggering 7’2, while Lucas was only 5 feet tall.

But during the time in between the end of that workday and the beginning of the next, Lucas somehow managed to consolidate himself. He had driven home (after readjusting his car seat and mirrors, of course) and immediately collapsed on his bed, though taking care to set an alarm before he passed out. The number of orgasms he had wrenched from his body were exhausting enough, to say nothing of the mental expenditure of seeing Brooke surpass him in every conceivable category. Through his exhaustion, however, Lucas still felt something burning within him, propelling him forward. He was not going to go down to Brooke without a fight. Despite everything that had happened, HE was still the Office Manager at Braden, a position that he had fought for years to attain. He deserved his position, and there was no way he was going to let this nanobot-powered bimbo control his life like this.

And so, after a 3-hour nap, Lucas roused himself and went shopping at a late-night apparel store, Lavender Drip Trends, determined to buy a suit that actually fit his diminished frame. He even made sure to buy one that was a little too small, begrudgingly anticipating that he would be shrinking a bit more in the upcoming days. But he managed to convince himself that his shrinking was not a pattern that would be repeating itself for too much longer. For the moment, he would essentially be compelled to give Brooke her daily allotment of his cum, but he had privately resolved to find a way to halt this exploitative and degrading ritual they had.

‘She thinks she just totally controls me now,’ Lucas thought to himself, driving to work the next day. ‘She thinks that just because she’s tall and she’s got those…those M-cup tits…that she can just boss me around. Well, no longer, Brooke – you’ve forgotten that YOU’RE the secretary, and I’M the Office Manager!’

In the back of his unconscious mind, Lucas knew why he could be so macho: Brooke wasn’t there. It was easy to have such hardened resolve when the dominant entity wasn’t there to be reckoned with. But Lucas pushed all of these thoughts and misgivings deep down inside himself, and as he strode into his office, he even felt confident enough to march straight past Olivia in the hallway without entertaining the humorous stare she was giving him. Normally, he would have paused to try and challenge her, but, seeing as how she was a foot taller than him in her heels, he resolved to just keep moving.

‘Let her stare,’ he thought savagely to himself, ‘It’s a new day, and I’m done with all these girls just walking all over me.’

Conveniently, he mentally glossed over the fact that he hadn’t even dared to risk walking by Sophia’s office. In the 3-inch pumps she always wore, he knew that she would tower over him, and he was not in the mood to start off his morning dealing with her wry, mocking comments.

‘In any case,’ he reminded himself, rounding the corner of the hallway, ‘She doesn’t know what’s going on between me and Brooke…nobody does…even though I’m sure they’re starting to…to suspect something. But it’s none of their business, and I can just say that it’s all part of the big study that we’re doing and –”

He had reached his office door, and his garbled thoughts all came to an abrupt halt. His office door was cracked open…Brooke was already inside…waiting for him. In a flash, Lucas felt all of his determination and resolve beginning to crumble away inside him. She was 7’2 now…7’2…and definitely smarter than him…with those unbelievable tits, and…and…

‘Focus!’ he hissed to himself. ‘This is YOUR office, Lucas! ACT like it!” He tried his best to ignore the fact that his hand was shaking as he raised it up and pushed the door open. Immediately, it felt like his heart and lungs had frozen over. Brooke was sitting there in his big, shiny, black leather chair, and she was so tall now that her head rose a good half-foot above the top of it. Lucas knew that, even before he shrunk, his head had never come close to even beginning to clear the top. The screen of the computer monitor…his monitor…was on, and it looked like there was a series of moving number lists that were flashing out on the screen.

But Brooke’s towering height was only one of the many factors that had rooted him to the floor. The sheer size of her was incredible – her oozing curves filled the big chair almost completely, to the point where Lucas found himself wondering how long it would be before Brooke would actually outgrow this chair as well. And her breasts…oh god, her breasts – it was what Brooke was wearing that drew his eyes helplessly towards the most conspicuous of her many assets. Brooke had also apparently gone shopping the night before (‘Was she at the same place I was!?’ Lucas thought in alarm), and was now sporting a royal blue blouse, with the profound blue of the fabric combining startlingly well with the brunette wave of her luscious hair, and the striking green emeralds of her eyes. Tellingly, the blouse was button-up, with dozens of shiny black-and-gold buttons studding down the middle of her front…and they already looked like they were under some considerable strain. Brooke’s growth had sent her buttons flying the day before, so her top didn’t look that tight…but still, Lucas wasn’t able to help thinking that the blouse wasn’t too far away from being uncomfortably tight. The buttons around her stomach were much closer together than the ones around her gigantic breasts, which were pushing and straining the fabric with their heaving mass. Lucas swallowed as he recognized the distinct protrusions of Brooke’s erect nipples on both breasts, and he could even make out the dotted bumps of her raised areolae. That’s how tight her blouse was already.

But more than anything else, that face…and those eyes…those brilliant green eyes, made Lucas completely lose himself. No amount of pep-talking could prepare him for actually encountering the extent of Brooke’s beauty. He found himself searching for a numerical expression for what he was seeing in front of him.

‘13 out of 10? 14?!’ he thought desperately. ‘No…no it’s impossible to categorize anymore…she’s way beyond any of that now.’

Lucas found that he could not hold eye contact with Brooke for more than a few split seconds, and it certainly didn’t help that he registered that haher full, plush lips had broken into a wide, knowing smile. His eyes darted back down to her immense tits, drinking in the sight of her nipples and areolae pressing into the royal blue fabric.

“I see that the Breast Manager has arrived!” chuckled Brooke, reminding Lucas of the profound effect that her deep, rich voice had on him, now that she was so huge. She checked her watch, which Lucas noticed with a lurch in his stomach was a Movado Modern 47...quite fancy.

‘They sell those at Lavender Drip,’ he thought to himself. ‘She was there…she was there last night too.’

“Aaaand just in time for my morning spurt!” Brooke continued. In a single luxurious motion, she rose up out of the leather chair, and Lucas struggled even harder to maintain his composure. She wasn’t even wearing heels – in a blatant slap in the face to office decorum, she was in her bare feet. The stylish, jet-black jeans that hugged her thick, powerful legs completed the portrait. Standing there before him, in all her glory, she absolutely towered over Lucas. It didn’t matter that she wasn’t wearing any heels. Lucas was staring straight forward into her taut stomach (her abs were lightly visible underneath her tight blouse), and he remembered, with a desperate, helpless energy, that he actually had to look UP at the jutting undersides of her mammoth breasts. The mere act of her standing up had sent them bouncing and swaying up and down, side to side, like barely-controlled, chaotic, fleshy entities that almost had minds and wills of their own.

“Y-You’re you’re n-not allowed to go barefoot in here,” Lucas heard himself saying. His eyes lingered down on Brooke’s bare feet. Compared to her voice, his sounded high-pitched and hollow…utterly devoid of both confidence and authority.

In a single pace, Brooke stepped up to him, clearing the space in between them. Lucas would have staggered backward, but there was nowhere to go. He felt his back hit the door, which had closed behind him. But Lucas hadn’t closed the door…had someone else in the office snuck up behind him and done it!? Sophie, perhaps?? There was no time to ponder the mystery, though, because Brooke was practically on top of him now. He could hardly see anything except the deep royal blue of her top, even though it was tight enough, even around her abdomen, for him to glimpse little glimpses of her sensuous white belly flesh peeking out from behind the straining buttons. With gentle, humorous, and silent authority, Lucas felt the heavy undersides of Brooke’s breasts descend and smoothly rest upon the top of his head. He felt his knees beginning to buckle from their weight, and his desperation renewed the recalcitrant and defiant fire within him.

“C-Come on, it’s almost 9!” he stammered, managing to stagger away from underneath her breasts before he lost his balance. “Measurement! Let’s go!”

He heard the mocking rumble of Brooke’s laughter high above him as she followed him to the stadiometer in the corner of the office. Lucas didn’t realize it, since he was hunched forward and trying his best to ignore her, but Brooke was moving at a purposefully languid pace. The reason why was simple: one step for her was equal to two for Lucas. A few moments later, Brooke had her morning growth spurt, propelling her up to 7’2-and-a-quarter.

“Aaaaahhh!” she sighed out pleasantly, reaching her big arms up above her head to the ceiling. She could effortlessly palm it now, and she wasn’t wasting this opportunity to show off just how tall she was to the 5’0 little man standing beneath her, in her shadow.

“It’s suuuuuch a nice morning to be even bigger,” she continued cheerfully. “Wouldn’t you agree, Lucas?”

He couldn’t even manage a mumbled response – the sweet, intoxicating aroma that had issued forth from her prodigious bosom was even more distracting than usual. Lucas panicked slightly at the thought that, with each and every growth spurt, every alluring aspect of Brooke, from her size, her beauty, and even her smell, became more intense. He tried in vain to tear his eyes away from the looming megaliths of her breasts, and he detected the barely-perceptible sound of her stretching blouse. Brooke had only grown a quarter-inch, but already those insane breasts were beginning to press even harder into the already-overstretched fabric, straining it to its limits. The shiny black and gold buttons going down the middle of her cleavage quivered precariously.

“Now I can see,” Brooke continued, her tone suddenly more stern and business-like, “That you managed to distract yourself from jerking your little cock last night. Mmmhmhm, a little late-night shopping? Heh, nice suit, Lucas. Makes you look sooooo authoritative, hahaha!”

“M-my…my personal life outside the office is…is none of your business!” Lucas stammered, getting hot in the face as he took a step backward, so he could actually see Brooke’s face past those giant breasts.

“Which tells me,” Brooke persisted, completely ignoring him with a knowing smile, “That you’ve got pllllllenty of thick, rich, milky cum for me to *gulpgulp* drrrrink down. Do you remember what I told you, Lucas? Your cum quota? How much you owe me everyday?”

Lucas hated how effortlessly she was able to control his arousal – she literally only had to stand there and grin as she teased him; that was all it took. Already, his cock was throbbing painfully against his underwear, and as much as he wanted to tell himself that he could control himself, Lucas knew he couldn’t. Gritting his teeth, he tried to resist her, but in the back of his mind, he knew that he was just waiting for her orders.

“Awww, the little man’s too turned-on to answer!” cooed Brooke, affecting a syrupy-sweet “mommy” voice as she bent at the waist, arching her thick hips as she arched her glorious torso down, down toward him. With each slight movement, her huge, heavy breasts swung and jiggled behind her royal blue blouse, and Lucas was sure he could hear it stretching even more with her movement. He felt stuck in place, unable to even back away from the descending, angelic vision.

Brooke was clearly enjoying the effortless power she was wielding over him. With a knowing, tongue-in-cheek grin, she took his hands up in hers, gently splaying his right hand out so that she could compare with her left. Lucas was stunned – her palm alone was nearly as big as his entire hand, fingers and all. Her pinkie finger was easily longer and thicker than his middle finger. Brooke was wearing a mysterious silver ring on her pinkie that Lucas hadn’t noticed before. Silently, she removed it and tried it on his middle finger. The ring was so big comparatively that, even at the thickest part of his middle finger, the ring didn’t even catch. Chuckling appreciatively, Brooke slid the ring back on her pinkie, where it stuck perfectly well. In the same motion, she removed a silver bracelet she had been wearing on her wrist…Lucas hadn’t noticed that either, since he had been so focused on her breasts, her height, and her gorgeous face. Her lips pursed in a humorous smile, Brooke proceeded to slip her bracelet over Lucas’s hand and down his wrist…down past his forearm…and even past his elbow. It was incredible – the bracelet finally caught in the middle of his bicep.

“Hohoho my god,” Brooke whispered, her eyes going wide at him, “You’re even punier than I thought!” In a single motion, she slipped the bracelet off his arm and, with difficulty, wiggled it down past her big hand, where it stopped right at her wrist. Lucas couldn’t believe it – her wrist was as thick as his bicep.

“S-Stop it, Brooke!” he protested in a shaky voice. He had been going for some kind of authoritative statement, but as soon as he heard the tremor in his own voice, his heart sank. Suddenly, he felt his internal organs smush up against each other. Brooke had hooked her huge hands under his armpits and hoisted him up to her face. A determined fire flashed in her brilliant green eyes, and she licked her lips hungrily with her huge tongue.

“The answer to my question,” she growled sexily at him, “Is EIGHT orgasms a day, Lucas. You owe me EIGHT servings of your cum. And seeing as how you’re already too overwhelmed by my body to start the day off right, allow ME to grease your gears!”

Lucas didn’t even have time to open his mouth to protest – an instant later, Brooke had flipped his body upside down with her huge, strong hands, and had thrust his head straight down into the dark, oppressive chasm of her hot cleavage. Brooke’s breast flesh was squeezing tightly all around his head, to the point where he couldn’t even draw in a breath. But even in the midst of his bewildered panic, Lucas could feel what Brooke was doing above. He felt her big lips mouthing aggressively at his belt, and he even felt the vibration of her hard teeth against his belt buckle, his button, and his zipper. She was using her teeth to take off his pants, and a moment later, he felt the sudden, cold gust of air against his exposed legs.

*GLLLRRRRRMMMMMM*

Lucas’s head was trapped beneath an ocean of breast flesh, but he could still hear and FEEL the sensation of Brooke taking his hard cock all the way into her mouth. The hot, syrupy vice of her maw overwhelmed him completely, and she only needed two aggressive, determined head-thrusts on his helpless erection before he blew his load straight down her powerful throat. He felt her throat muscles pulling and massaging him, drawing every last drop that he could give in that moment.

Lucas’s lungs were burning from the lack of oxygen, but even his frantic attempts to free himself from his breast-prison didn’t distract from him feeling the immediate effects. The pressure increased on his head and upper torso as he literally FELT Brooke’s breasts swelling and expanding around him. At the same time, he could tell that his own body was diminishing, since the feel of Brooke’s strong hands around his waist became more and more pronounced. With a shot of hot despair, Lucas actually felt her long fingers joining up around his waist – her two hands could go all the way around now. That’s how tiny he had become compared to her.

And, just like that, Brooke pulled him up out of her breasts, depositing him down at her feet. Her mocking laughter rang in his ears.

“Guuuuuuuuhhhhh!!” He gasped desperately for air.

“You're WELCOME, Lucas!” Brooke was laughing, her hands on her hips as her breasts jiggled crazily in her top. “Now THAT’S the way to start the day!”

Lucas jerked his pants up, zipping, buttoning, and buckling them back up as he struggled to his feet. He was an inch-and-a-half shorter now, a measly 4’10.5, and Brooke had swelled up to an incredible 7’3. Already, Lucas could feel that his suit was beginning to feel a bit loose. His plan hadn’t worked nearly as well as he had hoped.

*Zzzzzip*

One of the top buttons of Brooke’s blouse suddenly popped off, rocketing across the room and smacking into the closed door. Lucas had felt the wind of its trajectory as it zoomed by his face.

“Heheh whoops!” Brooke chuckled, smacking her lips in satisfaction as she shook her head down at him. “I could’ve sworn that top fit me earlier this morning, hahaha!”

Lucas was stunned – her face had gotten still more beautiful, if that was even possible, and from the gleaming sparkle in her eyes, he could tell that she had noticed him struggling with his suit. It seemed like she was reading his mind, and mocking him by deliberately showing off the tightness of her own clothes. Her accentuated intelligence seemed to radiate out from her expression, and Lucas felt a crushing sense of mental inadequacy to go along with his clear physical inferiority. A recalcitrant fire suddenly rose up in him. He wasn’t going to let her control him like this!

“S-Sit down!” he barked, pointing at the black leather chair that used to be his. “We…w-we need to take the IQ test now!”

“Oho, look at you gooooo!” mocked Brooke, cocking her thick hips to the side. “One little cum rocket down my throat and all of a sudden the big man thinks he can boss me around. Haha, ohhhh no, Lucas…that cumshot was only an appetizer. I want more. Aaaaaahhhhh!”

She opened her mouth lewdly and pointed inside. Lucas hardened again, against his will.

“So you just get your scrawny little butt down to the…ahem…the men’s room,” she continued, “And jerk another creamy treat into a cum jar for me to gulp down my huuuungry hungry throat.”

Lucas just stood there, amazed that Brooke was ordering him around like it was nothing.

“Well GO on!” she said, clapping her big hands together and making him jump, “Get a move-on, Lucas, before I flip you upside down again and suck your cock like a straw until you pass out in between my fat tits, hahaha!”

As she spoke, Brooke went over to the black leather chair and sank into it, putting her bare feet up on the desk and crossing them suggestively. Lucas saw that she had started typing something rapidly on the keyboard (his keyboard!), which pulled up a new and dizzying variety of complicated-looking charts and graphs on the screen.

“Y-You…you look through my action items for today!” he commanded in a trembling voice, “And…and m-make sure that all my…my meetings don’t conflict with each other! And send Rick a quick message to let him know I’ll get back to him…tomorrow!”

Lucas didn’t even look up to gauge the expression on Brooke’s face. He knew that she was grinning at him and delighting in his pathetic attempts to reassert his authority over him. Head down, he snatched an empty jar from his desk and made a beeline for the bathroom at the end of the hall. It was like he was stumping through a surreal dream landscape. A minute later, he was locked away in a stall, furiously jerking himself, on the verge of cumming into the jar. Before, he had jacked himself off a little more discreetly, but this morning, especially after that initial “appetizer” treatment, he couldn’t hold back. Breathing heavily, he beat his cock off with abandon, groaning out in obvious, agonized pleasure as he spilled his load into the jar.

The sound of the adjacent toilet flushing went through Lucas’s midsection like a dagger. Someone else was there! And they had heard him! How would he explain this one away!? He resolved to linger in the stall until whoever it was left, and a minute later, he was much heartened by the sound of the other person exiting their stall, washing their hands, and leaving. Breathing a sigh of relief, Lucas hid the cum jar away in his pocket, buttoned up his pants, and left the stall.

Dave, Lucas’s boss, was standing right there, his arms crossed across his chest. Lucas stopped dead…apparently Dave had tricked him by pretending to leave…and he looked as surprised as Lucas did.

“Lucas!” Dave exclaimed, his eyes going wide, “You!? That was YOU in there?! I thought it was just an underling!”

“I…I c-can explain, Dave!” Lucas stammered, tripping badly over his words, “I…ah, w-we…m-my…uhhhh…”

“Stop,” Dave ordered, holding his hand up, “I don’t even wanna hear it, Lucas. My god, I wouldn’t even expect such a thing from an intern, but the Office Manager!?” He shook his head, his eyes still wide in stunned disbelief. Lucas slumped his shoulders. Dave was mad.

“We’re gonna have a little meeting about this, Lucas,” Dave continued. “I…I’ve got too much to deal with this morning to bother with this right now, but…expect an email from me soon. Get yourself together.”

And with that, Dave turned and strode out of the bathroom, and Lucas was left there breathing hard. He walked back to his office in a daze, almost dragging his feet, and as he came into his office, he was surprised to see both Trent and Ryan leaving. There was an awkward pause, during which they both looked at him sideways, clearly taking stock of the fact that he had shrunk.

“Wh-what are you two doing in here?” Lucas demanded, trying to assert himself, despite his slightly disheveled appearance.

“Uhh…sorry, Lucas,” Trent muttered, with something like ironic humor behind his voice. He turned back to address Brooke:

“But anyway…haha, yeah – awesome job, Brooke! Keep it up…I mean, really!”

“A real stroke of genius!” added Ryan appreciatively.

The two of them shuffled on by, and Lucas stomped back into his office, slamming the door behind them.

“What was that all about!?” he shouted angrily at Brooke. He was blaming her for Dave catching him in the act. But Brooke was not interested in answering him yet. Instead, her massive body shot up out of the black chair, bearing down on Lucas intimidatingly. She immediately spotted the jar in his pocket, shot her hand down, yanked it out, and unscrewed it. The next moment, Lucas was watching her tip it up to her lips, while her eyes remained fixed on him.

*GULPgulgulpGULPgulpGULP*

She loudly drank down the cum, and her green eyes flashed, and the sweet scent once again emanated from her bosom. She was growing again, and he was shrinking. Another button came rocketing off her top, and it would have hit Lucas in the face if he had been tall enough. He wasn’t anywhere close, though – he didn’t even feel the wind as it went by this time. Half a minute later, he was staring straight ahead into her belt buckle. He was now only 4’9…and Brooke was 7’4.

“Sooooo,” she giggled, arching her eyebrow down at him sexily, “That IQ test?”


Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 23 on my Patreon.  Join here for access, as well as access to dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep