- Text Size +

Chapter 21

A few minutes later, Lucas was sitting at his desk, which felt higher than normal, in his chair, which felt bigger than normal, staring forward into his computer screen, ostensibly checking emails. But the words from Brooke were still echoing in his head from a minute or so before, almost like parting words that she had cooed down at him before she strode over to her secretary desk, which now looked ludicrously small in front of her nearly 6’3, amazonian physique. 

“I want you to give me 2 inches a day,” she had said to him, the flirtation dripping from her voice, yet somehow hardening firmly in his ears. She had been playing with him, but she had not been speaking lightly. She had meant every word that had come out of that beautiful mouth. 

“2 inches a day,” she had repeated, holding up two long, strong fingers and bending down, shaking them in his face. “Do you know what that means, Lucas?” 

“I…uh…e-eight…a day?” he had stammered, totally overcome by her presence. 

“Eight a day,” she said, nodding exaggeratedly at him through a radiant smile. “And you better save every drop for me, Lucas. Every…single…drop. I can’t wait to mmmmmrrrgghhh drink it all up. Gulppp it all down, right in front of you, as you watch me, Lucas. As you watch me get bigger and taller and more beautiful and smarter and smarter…just as I *gulpgulpgulp* it all down. You can’t wait for that, can you?”

“N-no,” croaked Lucas. 

“Well then you’d better give me every drop of it,” she repeated, inclining her gorgeous head to the side as she spoke, her full brunette hair shifting and waving luxuriously as she spoke. Somehow, the rich fullness of her hair seemed to compliment the ornate depth of her voice, which seemed to carry on the air, infusing it with a trembling, erotic energy that was teasing Lucas’s spent cock with invisible, powerful waves. 

“I w-…I will,” he promised, feeling the weight of the responsibility suddenly weighing down on his shoulders. Eight orgasms a day was a lot to ask for. But the way that Brooke had managed to arouse him…well, it really didn’t seem too far fetched for him. 

Now in the present, he glanced back over at Brooke’s tight curves, stretching the new professional outfit she had brought to the office. It was incredible that she even managed to fit into that little desk chair anymore. Her full figure filled the chair to the brim, leaving not a speck of wood visible. Likewise, her magnificent back seemed to swallow up the chair’s backboard, rendering it all but invisible as well. Brooke was rapidly typing away at something, and from the quick procession of flashing images reflected in her brilliant green eyes, and on her luscious face, Lucas could tell that she was doing something complicated. 

He turned back to his own screen, almost wearily. He couldn’t even read the email in front of him — he’d read two words, and then it felt like his eyes were starting to un-focus. it was like whenever he was looking at anything that was not Brooke, his brain started shutting down. He had become, for all intents and purposes, addicted to her. 

He turned back to her, with no plan in his head. 

“Uh…whatcha doing over there?” he asked, trying to sound conversational. But upon hearing his question, Brooke smiled knowingly, not even looking up from her computer screen as the reflected images continued to flash across her face. 

“Couldn’t keep away from me, huh?” she teased. 

“Huh? What?” Lucas asked, pretending to be confused. 

“Oh drop the act Lucas,” Brooke chuckled. “I’m not even looking at you and I can hear it in your groveling little voice. You just can’t bear to look away from me, can you?”

“I’m not sure what you —” began Lucas, but Brooke cut him off. 

“It’s been over five minutes since we sat down. I heard you click to open one single email, and you've been staring at it the whole time — the only reason your screensaver hasn’t gone on is because you’ve been jiggling your mouse every minute or so, to keep the screen illuminated, to make it appear that you’re doing work. But you’re not doing work, are you Lucas? You’re just pining away…for me.” 

Lucas couldn’t speak for a few seconds. Brooke had just casually, effortlessly, rattled off exactly what had been going on…all while she was evidently engaged in something complicated on her screen. How could it be that she could be so incisive and perceptive, without even appearing to try!? Lucas had thought that he had been at least succeeding in pretending to work, but apparently, he couldn’t even get that by her. 

“So…you still didn’t answer my question…about what you’re doing,” he said, deciding that it was best to just skip over the part where Brooke had intellectually body-slammed him into a wall.

“What a persistent little guy!” she teased, now finally glancing up away from her computer screen over to him. “Well, persistence is key, remember? Especially when it involves filling large, fat containers with lots and lots of cum.” 

She licked her lips lusciously at him, and flicked her tongue rapidly between her teeth. Lucas felt himself harden almost instantly, and Brooke started laughing as she turned back to her screen. 

“You totally just got hard there,” she chuckled, shaking her head to herself. “Your face does this thing whenever the blood drains into your cock — you flare your nostrils slightly, and your eyes open up just a tad, like you’re surprised. Anyone ever tell you that?” 

“Uh…n-no,” he answered, amazed at Brooke’s accuracy and powers of observation. She had only seen his aroused reaction for less than a second, and that was all she had needed to once more deduce exactly what was happening. 

He sat there for what seemed like a long time, looking indistinctly around the office, with his eyes eventually returning back to Brooke, as if she was a magnet for them. 

“Stocks,” she said out of the blue. 

“Wh-what?” asked Lucas, taken aback by the abruptness of the word. 

“I’ve been looking for a fun little hobby recently,” she said casually, her eyes dancing across her laptop screen. “Just to make a little extra money, you know? And so I thought, why not stocks? It’s pretty easy to do a little preliminary research just to get started, and then boom! You’re off to the races!” 

“Is that…oh…oh, ok,” said Lucas, blushing. He had once tried trading in stocks a couple years before, flush off the idea that because he was good with computers and numbers, it must have meant that he was destined to succeed on the stock market. After all, it was just a numbers and computers game, right? After a few months, though, Lucas had realized that his initial confident assessment had been misplaced. Trading stocks was actually quite complicated…and messy. If he was being honest with himself, he would have had to admit that the whole experience had been over his head. Never one to admit defeat, of course, especially when his stock ambitions had been so boastfully trumpeted to Sophia and a few others around the office, he had parted with $5,000 before he had finally given up. 

“So…how’re the stocks going, then?” he ventured to ask, feeling a titillating sense of expectation at the base of his cock. 

“Haha, pretty good so far,” laughed Brooke. “it’s all way easier than I thought it was gonna be. I only started a couple days ago, and I’ve already made 7 grand, so…”

“S-Seven grand!?” cried Lucas, feeling his cock surge in his pants. The difference in intelligence was just…too hot for him. He didn’t know what it was…maybe it was just that, more and more, Brooke was beginning to remind him of the goddess she had turned into in that restaurant. 

“Well yeah…but that’s just beginner’s money, obviously,” chuckled Brooke. “Stocks are pretty straightforward: the more money you have, the more you can make. Simple as that.” 

“B-But…but the more you can lose too, right?” responded Lucas, feeling a sudden and desperate attempt to somehow talk his cock out of not being hard by proving that he was still on the same wavelength as she was. But Brooke just smirked a little at her screen and turned her green eyes toward him, two emerald daggers. 

“Well yes, if you use your money to buy microprocessors manufactured in Texas rather than Taiwan,” she chided, recalling exactly how he had lost all that money. “If you don’t do your research on the companies before you buy, maybe you don’t find out things like…oh I don’t know…high-end Intel Xeon processors made in Texas are limited to LGA 775 and LGA 1366 sockets, but the high-end AMD Opteron processors made in Taiwan are on the C32 and G34 sockets and are dual processor-capable, just like the older Intel Core 2 Extreme QX9775. So of course, anyone who knew that would have been able to predict the higher demand for the Taiwanese product. Basic stuff, really…but I guess stock trading in microprocessors isn’t for everyone, huh?”

A Brooke dissected his past mishaps with the elegance and ease of slicing butter with a hot knife, she had leaned forward into her comparatively-small desk, splaying her J-cup tits out on her desk, covering the entire portion directly in front of her, and even, shockingly for Lucas, approaching the far end of the desk itself, on either side of her laptop. Brooke was so tall now that her height was part of the reason for her breasts going so far, but for Lucas, seeing those ripe, fleshy jugs, stretching and pulling her top along with them as they extended and flowed across the desk…it was too much for him. But it was really Brooke’s superior intelligence, and effortless, condescending chiding, that had done him in. 

“Heheh, time to take a hike, little guy,” purred Brooke softly through her laughter. 

“Wh-what?” asked Lucas weakly not having any idea what she meant. 

“You better get that empty cup,” said Brooke in a low voice, still teasing, but suddenly commanding, “And you better go to the bathroom, and you better pull on that cock of yours until you shoot that thick, creamy white cum into that cup.” 

Lucas’s mouth opened a little in awe of the shamelessly dirty words that were coming out of her mouth. Once more, her tongue flicked rapidly between her teeth as she exhaled audibly, the sound of the exhale complicated and accentuated crazily by her eager, rapid tongue. 

“Aaaathathathathathatha…Athathathathathathatha,” Brooke moaned, her tongue a rapid aphrodisiac. “Shoot it in there for me Lucas. And saaaaave it for me. Saaaave it until I can *gulpgulpgulp* drink it all down.” She was swallowing now, over and over, the bulge of her neck going up and down, up and down, as she mimed swallowing his cum over and over. 

“I’m hungry for it, Lucas,” she whispered, her low voice still somehow resonating through the air like a dog whistle for his cock. “Don’t disappoint me…go on! Go do it now!” 

Lucas didn’t need to be told three times. He shuffled off his black leather chair, abruptly opened his door, and stumbled out into the hallway, not even bothering to check for co-workers as he ambled with an awkward gait toward the bathrooms, trying to hide his erection. Rounding the corner, he nearly slammed into Olivia, who as usual was wearing rather tall heels. 

“Oh! Geez Lucas! I was actually just on my way to —” she began, but Lucas couldn’t afford to linger and make small talk. In addition to realizing that his face was beet-red from arousal, he also hadn’t failed to realize that in her 4-inch heels, Olivia was a full 6 feet tall…3 inches taller than Lucas. He saw her head cock to the side in interest as he attempted to navigate his way past her — apparently she had just now noticed their height difference. But Lucas didn’t stick around long enough to allow her to make anything of it. 

“Gotta…get to the lab,” he mumbled indistinctly, and pushed past her down the hallway. Moments later he was jerking himself off feverishly into the container he had brought with him, and it took him less than half a minute to spew his load into the empty vessel, his mind alive and manically popping with images of Brooke’s J-cups covering her desk, as her sexy, velvety voice curled and twisted around the tendrils of his mind, promising that she would become more, more, more. 

Lucas took a couple more minutes to recuperate in the stall, at least to the point where his face didn’t feel like it was flushed and burning. There was still the problem of this container that was now splashed on the bottom with his cum…how was he going to hide it? There was nowhere in the bathroom he could stash it, and he definitely didn’t want anyone catching him with it in the hallway on his way back. It occurred to him that Olivia must have seen him holding it when they had almost run into each other. What had she thought about it? 

Lucas was abruptly reminded, however, that he was the Office Manager at Braden. So what if someone caught him in the hallway with the container? They would never guess what it was, or what was inside. And in any case, it wasn’t any of their business! Lucas quickly managed to jazz himself up into a kind of smug state of confidence, feeling like he was on Cloud 9 with his secret relationship with Brooke having been rekindled. No one knew what was going on between them. And no one got to know — it was their secret. Lucas was almost sorry that he didn’t run into anyone else in the hallway on his way back to his office. He was surprised, though, to find Olivia there, standing in front of Brooke’s desk, chatting excitedly. 

“Olivia!” exclaimed Lucas, feeling an immediate sense of intrusion as he stumbled a little over to his desk, opening one of his drawers and depositing the container inside. “What’re you doing in my office?” Even as he addressed Olivia, he felt his eyes become drawn to Brooke, who was leaning back in her chair, her fleshy arms expanding out on both sides as her fingers interlaced behind her head in a pose of supreme and casual confidence. Even though Brooke was sitting down, and even though Olivia was 6 feet tall in her heels, Brooke looked quite large compared to her — it must have had something to do with how her enormous J-cups were protruding out into the air, almost cartoonishly large, except for the fact that they went so well with the rest of her big, curvy, amazonian body. Lucas was struck by the fact that it looked like Brooke was in a position of authority, and that Olivia was an underling, coming to receive instruction. 

“Well, what I was trying to say, before you interrupted me,” chuckled Olivia, “Was that I was on my way to your office…to talk to your, um…secretary here.” 

At the word “secretary,” Olivia had looked back over at Brooke, and given her a wink and a shameless, toothy grin. Lucas stood there befuddled. Brooke was his secretary…so why had Olivia just said the word that way? Like it wasn’t true. 

“Um, what…uh…what do you want with her?” asked Lucas, attempting to take control of the situation, despite the fact that he was now actually under 5’9, having just shrunk a quarter of an inch in the bathroom. He saw Brooke’s eyes narrow slightly at him — she wasn’t reacting to his attempt at control. No…she was checking his height, and his size, to make sure that he had done what she had told him to do. 

“We have our first volleyball game this weekend!” said Olivia brightly, reaching high up and miming a volleyball spike, in the process reminding Lucas of her own impressive figure. “Brooke’s the team captain, since…well, a lot of reasons — she got the whole team together after all. And it doesn’t hurt that she’s the tallest now too, haha!” 

“So anyway, like I was saying,” continued Brooke, immediately stepping in and taking charge of the conversation as Lucas stood there, his pants feeling especially loose around his waist, “I was thinking we could rent the university practice court. I went ahead and called them this morning and booked us for three nights before the weekend.”

“The university court, wow!” exclaimed Olivia. “Isn’t that…um…a little expensive, though? I mean, booking the whole court and all?” 

“Oh don’t worry about it,” chuckled Brooke nonchalantly, taking her hands out from behind her head as she waved her right hand nonchalantly. “I got it.”

“You…got it?” repeated Olivia, not quite seeming to understand. 

“Yeah, I already paid for it in advance — so no worries,” replied Brooke. 

“Uhh, h-how…how much is Lucas paying you, if you don’t mind my asking,” said Olivia, half-joking, half-serious, as she turned to Lucas and then back to Brooke. 

“Oh this isn’t Braden money,” laughed Brooke, her sexy flesh jiggling slightly with her laughter. Lucas could feel himself getting hard again. “This is all from side hustles in the stock market — if you want I could sit down and teach you a thing or two about trading. There’s really nothing to it.” 

“Heheheh, how on earth are you stuck here in Lucas’s office?” chuckled Olivia, shaking her head. “I’m pretty sure you’re a little…overqualified to be a secretary, at this point.” 

“Well, the whole reason that she’s —” Lucas began, planning on touting his own role in the development of Brooke’s nanobots, even though, of course, it had been Rick’s work. Even though he was thoroughly in the midst of Brooke’s spell at this point, his pride wasn’t going to let Olivia’s words slide. But he didn’t get the chance, because Brooke interrupted him, talking effortlessly over him, without even having to raise her voice. Somehow, when they were both speaking at the same time, her voice just overpowered his. It had more body, more timbre, more substance. 

“Could you go check with Sophia?” she was saying to Olivia. “To make sure that she’s on board with practice tonight? I’d do it myself, but Valerie’s stopping in to meet me here in a second.”

“Oh! Sure thing Brooke!” piped Olivia and clacked out of the office, making it a point to slow down slightly as she passed Lucas, looking him up and down deliberately with a slight smile, before exiting. Lucas didn’t know if she and Brooke had talked about his height while he had been gone or not…hell, he didn’t even know if Brooke had told Olivia about the whole thing! It barely registered with him that the name “Valerie” was familiar, because he was too busy trying to wrap his mind around the fact that Brooke had essentially turned his office into…well, her office. 

“She saw you with the container,” chuckled Brooke, immediately after Olivia had left.

“She…yeah?” was all Lucas could say.

“She saw you,” smiled Brooke, leaning forward against her desk, her bug body pressing up against it sexily, “But Valerie didn’t.” 

“Valerie?” asked Lucas blankly. It suddenly all clicked in his mind, and his mouth parted in shock as he turned around to the sight of the bombshell of a young woman he had interviewed weeks before…what seemed like years and years before. Her professionally-dyed blonde hair and striking sky blue eyes were just as attractive as before, as were her double-D breasts, which were pushing and straining their way through Valerie’s black dress. In her heels, she was also nearly 6 feet tall, and looking down slightly on Lucas, a wry smile on her face. 

But on top of that amused little look, Valerie didn’t seem to pay him any heed. She strode right past him, and up to Brooke’s desk, where her demeanor seemed to abruptly shift from commanding and confident to deferent and intrigued. Lucas could see why — compared to Brooke, even though Valerie was undoubtedly an 8 or 9 out of 10, Brooke was just…well…in a category of her own, at this point. 

“So nice of you to pop into my office here, Valerie,” said Brooke amiably, standing up from her desk and shaking Valerie’s hand. The generally-sparky and confident blonde looked up at Brooke’s 6’3, curvy, crazily busty physique, and could not hold back her awe. 

“Hah! Well, I know Rubik’s employees don’t usually infiltrate into…Braden offices this far,” giggled Valerie, uncharacteristically girlish around Brooke. “But, uh…haha I heard about your little organization and it just seemed like exactly what I needed.”

“Exactly!” laughed Brooke, sitting back down in her chair and once more leaning back with her hands behind her head. “What’s not to like? Good exercise, female camaraderie, a healthy little injection of competition in there…mmmmm, especially for female employees in software firms, I know we can help each other maintain a little sense of sanity, haha!” 

They both glanced over at Lucas, and even though he felt way over-scrutinized, and outmatched by these two women, it didn’t stop him from feeling the affront of Brooke’s teasing. He was about to open his mouth to utter some retort when a loud gurgling groaned out in the air. Brooke immediately put her hand to her stomach, and smiled at Valerie apologetically. 

“Ooops! Haha! I’ve been so excited organizing this whole thing all morning that I forgot to finish my breakfast,” laughed Brooke, getting up from her desk. “Now where did I put that…yogurt I was eating? Haha, sorry Valerie, anyway, tell me a little about your experience as a varsity athlete a few years back.”

‘Oh my god,’ Lucas thought as he watched Brooke meander with feigned directionlessness over to the far drawer of his desk…the drawer with the container in it…that could have easily been mistaken for a custom yogurt jar. Valerie was chatting away in response to Brooke’s question, but Lucas didn’t hear a word of what she was saying. Instead, he just heard the blood pounding in his ears as he made his way gingerly over to his leather chair, sinking down in it gingerly, nursing a rock-hard erection. He already knew what Brooke was going to do. 

“Ah! Here it is!” came Brooke’s bright voice, opening the drawer and taking out the container of Lucas' semen. Just like he had been doing ever since that night at the restaurant, he had cum an unnatural amount, and it had a thickness and a whiteness to it that, at least to the undiscerning eye, could have easily passed for yogurt.

“So you were actually a starter on a Division 2 team, huh?” asked Brooke, producing a spoon, seemingly from nowhere. She proceeded to stir Lucas’s cum as she listened to Valerie answer, nodding her head with interest. 

“Yeah,” Valerie was saying. “I mean…I wasn’t the best on the team or anything…not by a longshot, but —”

“But you started,” finished Brooke appreciatively, taking a healthy spoonful of Lucas’s cum and popping it straight into her mouth, drawing out the empty spoon from between her full lips just a moment later. Lucas was sitting down, but he felt weak at the knees…weak everywhere. He was afraid that he was going to pass out, he was so aroused. Brooke looked straight at him and stuck her face out a little as she swallowed his cum down, boring down into his face with her brilliant green eyes. She switched back to the conversation with Valerie, almost preternaturally. 

“Division 2 is no joke,” she was saying casually as she continued stirring the cum with interest, pulling the spoon up a few times so that the long strands of it got strung out, and then finally fell back down into the container. “The only difference between D-1 and D-2 is that a D-2 program doesn’t control your life, you know?”

“That’s what I’ve heard, yeah,” agreed Valerie. “And I wanted to have options after I graduated, you know? In case I didn’t go pro.”

*Hhsssshhhhhhhllltthhhh*

Brooke was sucking the cum up through her teeth now, rolling it around in her mouth, savoring it, all the while staring down at Lucas, before deliberately swallowing it again. 

“And look where that attitude got you!” exclaimed Brooke, again seeming to snap effortlessly back into conversation with Valerie. Lucas didn’t know how she could multi-task so effectively. Even though he had spewed a huge load just a few minutes before, he felt his length hardening again in his loosened pants. He tried to keep his breathing under control as he shuffled gingerly back over to his desk, sinking down into his chair, and not failing to notice that the cushiony black leather seemed a bit fuller and, well, larger around him. Now, at least, his crotch was hidden from view under his desk, and as he watched Brooke slurp up his cum in front of Valerie, he slipped a trembling hand into his pants and started slowly jerking himself off. 

“It reminds me of…oh god, what’s her name?” Brooke was continuing, as she lifted up another spoonful of Lucas’s cum. “That amazing female mathematician who was going to go for a career in abstract mathematics, but then she joined the nascent NASA program instead, just as a kind of career back-up?”

Valerie looked at Brooke blankly for a couple seconds; it was clear that she had no idea what Brooke was talking about. After a moment she shrugged her shoulders and giggled.

“Eh…heheh, you’re asking the wrong person, Brooke. I don’t know…uh…ha, any of that stuff.”

Brooke shrugged her own shoulders genially in kind, and promptly inserted the spoonful of cum into her mouth, drawing it out slowly as she turned to stare at Lucas. Immediately, Lucas saw the vivacious brightness in her green eyes intensify, and her chest swelled that much more, stretching and pushing and jamming her professional suit to the point where the sound of stretching fabric was plainly audible. Lucas saw her gorgeous head rising higher and higher, inching up ever so slightly as the rest of her impressive frame grew and expanded in proportion. It wasn’t clear if Brooke’s growth was noticeable to Valerie or not, but for Lucas, who knew what to watch for, it was as clear as sunrise. Her face was brightening and radiating even more than it had before, and from her burgeoning bosom, the telltale sweet scent was emanating, a fragrant and invisible vapor that taunted and titillated Lucas’s nostrils, driving him mad with lust. He felt himself nearing the brink of a second orgasm, and his mind suddenly raced to find a way to capture his load for her to consume later. 

“Margaret Hamilton!” exclaimed Brooke suddenly, pointing at Valerie with her empty spoon. “That’s the name! She joined NASA’s SAGE program, and was instrumental in writing the software that got the Apollo 11 mission to the moon! Haha, did you ever see the picture of her standing next to the stack of software listings she produced? It was as tall as she was!”

“Oh my god, yes, now I remember!” laughed Valerie. “Heheh, uh…that’s a pretty, um…not sure of the word…unusual reference there, Brooke.”

“Esoteric?” offered Brooke, scooping up another heaping spoonful. 

“Uhhh…sure,” chuckled Valerie. “Anyway, I’m not sure I’ll be writing computer code for NASA anytime soon, but I appreciate the comparison.” 

“Hey, don’t sell yourself short,” remarked Brooke, again glancing over at Lucas as she fed herself more of his cum. “The sky’s the limit!” 

*Shhhllllthhhh* *smacksmacksmack*

Brooke sucked up the cum through her teeth again, and smacked her lips loudly in Lucas’s direction. He could see the alluring undulations of her throat as she swallowed him down, but then, she caught him by surprise. She tipped the container up and stuck the spoon down into the back of it, shoveling the last waves of cum into her mouth with lewd and hungry abandon. 

*Ammmggwworthhhhaaa* *Mmmmmmgrraahhhhh*

Brooke made no secret of how much she was enjoying her meal, and for Lucas, her lascivious enthusiasm proved to be too much to handle. He felt himself starting to cum again and, in a moment of inspiration, his eyes fell on a container of paper clips on his desk. Without thinking, his free hand shot out, dumped the paper clips out, and shoved the container into his pants, just barely managing to capture the first few long, ropy spurts of fresh cum. 

Brooke had turned back to Valerie, who still didn’t seem to have an inkling what was going on. 

“Mmmm, that was tasty,” Brooke was saying. “So anyway, Valerie, to get you fitted for a uniform, you can pop on over to Sophia’s office, right next to mine here. You’re what? 5’8, 155 pounds or so?” 

“Uhh…I…how did you…? H-how did you know that?” asked Valerie, her eyes going wide from surprise. 

“Just a guess,” smiled Brooke, shrugging. “I’m thinking a medium, or medium large will work for you…although we might just want to go with medium, since, you know, we’ll be performing for an audience, and we’ll want our uniforms to be tight enough to exhibit our…considerable assets.”

“Haha, geez, Brooke!” laughed Valerie, shaking her head in wonder, “Speak for yourself! Compared to you I’m a little shrimp!” 

As Lucas continued to cum and cum into the container, Brooke walked over to Valerie and put her hand on her shoulder. Even though Valerie was a full 6 feet tall in her heels, Brooke had shot up to 6’5, thanks to the overabundance of cum she had just consumed. Valerie’s head didn’t even come up to Brooke’s eyes. Lucas could somehow see, through the fog of his orgasm, that Valerie was staring up at Brooke in something like surprised awe. She had realized that something was off, that Brooke looked even taller and bigger and more beautiful than she had a few minutes before. 

“Don’t put yourself down, Valerie,” Brooke said with firm benevolence. “Never underestimate your own power. It’s right there, inside you.” 

At the word “there,” Brooke had placed a huge, gentle hand directly down on top of Valerie’s warm, busty cleavage. Far from shying away or acting uncomfortable, Lucas actually saw Valerie’s eyes flicker for an instant, as she closed them briefly, seeming to take in Brooke’s words and touch all in one intimate moment. When her eyes opened a couple seconds later, they were looking up at Brooke with renewed awe and respect. 

“O-ok, Brooke,” she said deferentially, standing up a bit taller and inflating her chest. “I…I will.”

“Good!” said Brooke, smiling down radiantly on her, taking her hand away. “Now run on down to Sophia’s office — I’ve gotta deadline to meet here.” 

Valerie turned and walked out of the office with renewed confidence. She didn’t even look at Lucas pitifully cowering at his desk — he had become a nonentity to her in the exchange. Once she was gone, Brooke promptly turned away and went back to her desk, trying to squeeze herself into her seat. But it didn’t work; she was clearly uncomfortable, and laughing to herself, she stood up. The chair went with her, helplessly stuck to her huge ass. 

“Oh no, this isn’t gonna work,” she muttered humorously to herself. She looked over to Lucas, who was finally done cumming, and was sitting there, breathing hard, the container-full of fresh sperm on his desk, far, far more than what would have been expected from a normal cumshot. 

“I think we’re gonna need to switch seats, Lucas,” Brooke declared matter-of-factly, pressing down on the chair stuck to her ass in an attempt to pry it free. 

“Wh-what?” asked Lucas. Even though he was still partially lost to the reverie of his heavy ejaculation, Brooke’s declaration rubbed him the wrong way. His black leather chair was an unconscious instrument of his authority — years before, he had spent a considerable amount of time searching for exactly the right chair to convey his accomplishments, his high position, and most importantly, his masculinity. And now Brooke wanted to just casually swap it out with her simple little wooden secretary chair!? 

“Look Lucas,” panted Brooke, finally exerting enough effort to pry the chair off her ass as she chuckled to herself from the ridiculousness of the situation. “I know how much that chair means to you. I know how much you looooove leaning back in it and putting your fingers together and acting like you’re the one in charge. But I’m just too big for this chair now, Lucas. So unless you wanna find me a bigger one, we’re gonna need to switch.”

She had walked over to Lucas’s desk and was looming over him, hands on her massively enticing hips, her K-cups hanging heavily down, stretching her suit to its fullest extent. Lucas didn’t know what to do — he didn’t want to just cave in so easily, even though he could already feel himself slipping. He glanced down at the container of cum…probably 4 or 5 regular cumshots worth…and a sudden idea struck him…surely it would work, and…distract her from her demand. He picked up the container and held it up to her, offering it. Brooke’s green eyes shifted to the container, and she seemed to consider it for a moment. But then her mouth curved into a mocking smile as she let out a derisive little exhale of laughter, shaking her head. 

“Awww, how sweeeeet!” she exclaimed, her raw mirth deliciously, unbearably caustic, “You think you can beguile me with that pitiful little thimble-full?”

“It’s…it’s a lot, actually, argued Lucas, feeling inadequate and put-down. 

“Not to me,” countered Brooke immediately, standing up to her full height and throwing her shoulders back as her incredible heavy chest seemed to expand even further. “Not compared to what I want. You’re not hearing me Lucas — I want to grow. I want to get bigger and bigger and bigger…before your very eyes. I want you to see it happening. And I want everyone else to see it too. I don’t care what they think. I want it to be so obvious that they can’t help but notice…and I want them to be stunned into silence, watching me get huger and taller, while you peter away into the small, skinny little husk of a man that you are on the inside.”

“Aaaauuuhhh!!” cried Lucas. He hadn’t been able to help himself thrusting his hand back into his pants and stroking himself to the sound of Brooke’s brutal mockery, and now he was cumming all over again. He made sure to lower the container back down to catch his voluminous load, which, to his shock and surprise, managed to fill the rest of the container to the brim. 

“That’s more like it!” laughed Brooke, playfully applauding his orgasm by banging her spoon against the side of the empty container she was holding. And oohhhhhh, look at you! Look at you shrinking! Oh my god Lucas…I can actually see it happening!”

And Lucas could feel it. The same familiar tingling was alive and kinetic throughout his body; he could feel himself sinking down lower and lower into his leather chair, and once again, he experienced the strange and frightening sensation that he was being slowly swallowed by the plush leather behind, around, and beneath him. His pants were so loose now that he could actually see down into the open space in between his shrunken waist and the pants themselves; his dress shirt was beginning to bunch up around his arms and shoulders in reaction to the sudden empty space. Even his shoes were loosening, and as Lucas moved his feet, it felt as if his shoes might actually drop off his feet. And before him all the while, Brooke loomed in her regal, voluptuous majesty, her sweet scent still lingering from her recent growth, looking vivaciously hungry as she licked her lips. 

“Mmmmm, that’s a start,” she declared, “But I need more, Lucas. I need you to give me more.” 

Lucas had noticed that Brooke’s eyes had broken from the cum-filled container, and he realized too late that someone else was standing in the doorway to his office. 

“Oh good morning Dave!” Brooke announced brightly, turning to face Lucas’s boss and effortlessly flashing her prodigious assets. Even as she turned, she bent down and snatched the cum-filled container out of Lucas’s hand, replacing it with the container that she had recently drained. 

“Good…morning, Brooke!” exclaimed Dave, making no effort to hide his amazement at her evident growth and beautification. “You’re…wow! Those nanobots are…a-uh…sure are working, haha!” 

It was rare for Dave to be so tongue-tied, but even he had to laugh at himself. Brooke was over 6’5 now, and with her curvaceous hips, her powerful thighs, and her massive K-cups all stretching out her professional suit, the shape and scope of her gorgeous body was impossible to ignore, and impossible not to gawk at. 

“Yes, well, I’ve been eating my vitamins too!” laughed Brooke, taking a small little sip of Lucas’s cum from the container. Lucas could see a slight brightening of her visage, a tiny, almost imperceptible augmentation in her figure, as she rose a centimeter or so in height. His cock was surging in no time, although with Dave in the doorway, he had to at least keep up the pretense of professionalism. He could see Dave looking in unabashed awe at Brooke, just as he could see Dave’s expression fall slightly when his eyes found Lucas. Did Dave realize what was going on? Could he already tell the extent to which Lucas had shrunk? Lucas himself didn’t even really know at this point. 

“So…Lucas,” Dave began, switching from conversational to professional, “I was running some of the numbers that you had given me about the data sets of the new Alpha program you were writing.”

“Oh…the, um…the Alpha program software, yeah,” said Lucas, trying to sit up straight in his chair. He felt small in the chair and small in his clothes, and with Brooke looming there, twirling around the container full of cum as she winked at him, he felt even smaller still. 

“Well I found some bugs in the program as it exists so far,” said Dave matter-of-factly, pulling out his smartphone to consult his notes. 

“Oh…really?” asked Lucas, his mind momentarily off his gigantic secretary. He had been working on that program for a while, and he was certain that he had managed to write it without succumbing to the same errors that so often plagued these kinds of projects. 

“No problem, no problem,” said Dave, shaking his head and holding up his hand reassuringly, “These kinds of issues are expected, Lucas. Well…heheh, unless Rick’s the one writing the program, but I think it’s safe to say he’s more the exception than the rule, wouldn’t you say?” 

Lucas felt himself sinking further into his chair, even as he gave a halfhearted chuckle. He knew that Rick was better than him, smarter than him…and really, he knew that if Rick had been more interested in career advancement than pure research, he would be sitting where Lucas was right now. 

“I can personally attest to that,” remarked Brooke, taking another (slightly larger) sip of the cum. 

“Haha, yes, well you would be able to say that, wouldn’t you, Brooke?” laughed Dave. He paused suddenly mid-laugh, seeming to size up the situation. “Say, Brooke,” he continued, “Why don’t you pull up a chair? No offense here, Lucas, but I could really use all hands on deck here with these pesky bugs, and Brooke’s proven herself more than capable in the past!” 

“Well, you see Dave,” laughed Brooke coyly, turning her head slightly backward to cast a playful glance at her huge ass, “I actually just recently had another little growth spurt of sorts, and…haha, I just managed to pry my butt out of my little chair over there!” 

“Oh…oh wow!” returned Dave, his eyes going from Brooke’s ass to her small wooden chair, and then back to her ass again. “I…heheh…wow, that’s…that’s a doozy!” 

“Yes well I was just trying,” continued Brooke, turning her grinning, gorgeous face down to Lucas, “To convince my stingy, stubborn boss to give up his big, comfortable leather chair to me, since…he’d easily fit in my chair. But apparently he’d rather see me stand up all day.” 

Lucas opened his mouth to protest, but Brooke’s triumphant green eyes flashed at him as she took a big, long swig of the cum, draining about a quarter of it in one gulp. Now she was visibly growing, her breasts expanding out and growing plusher and rounder, stretching, stretching, stretching her business suit until…*pop*…the top button came rocketing off, bouncing on Lucas’s desk and down onto the floor. Brooke’s heavy cleavage came bouncing forth into the new space, like a river of firm, sweet-smelling flesh that had been held back by a dam. The rest of her business suit tightened further around her expanding body, and Lucas looked with fear and helpless arousal at those deep green eyes, which seemed to deepen even more profoundly. 

But Dave was busy chastising Lucas, and didn’t even seem to notice the change. 

“Oh Lucas! Are you really gonna cling to that chair as some kind of badge of pride? Come on man, give it up and let her sit down!”

“I…I was going to,” stuttered Lucas, lying through his lust-clenched teeth as he rose up awkwardly and shuffled sideways to Brooke’s old chair, taking care to position it behind her desk in such a way that Dave couldn’t see the massive erection in his pants. Thankfully for Lucas, his pants had become so loose that his hard cock wasn’t as obvious as it would have been otherwise. In his process of quick transition, Lucas stared at the floor — he was terrified that if he saw how big Brooke was compared to him now, he would lose it and cum again in front of his boss. 

Seeing Lucas settle his shrunken body easily into her old chair (with plenty of room to spare on all sides), Brooke grinned down at him like a cat, and with deliberate voluptuousness of motion, she she strode over to his empty black leather chair, her huge hips swaying, and her ass bouncing up and down in erotically-charged gyrations. She sighed out loud in an exaggerated, humorous exhale as her luscious body descended in a lubricious slither into the chair. It was immediately clear how much bigger she was than Lucas, just by how she filled the chair. Lucas’s head had been several inches below the chair’s top; Brooke’s was several inches higher. and just as there had been plenty of excess black leather visible on either side of Lucas’s body, Brooke’s sumptuous bulk filled all the leather available, leaving next to nothing visible. In every sense of the word, she filled the chair.

“Haha, golly!” chuckled Dave, looking back and forth from Lucas to Brooke, “You know, I gotta say, this looks a little more like everything’s in its right place. That chair befits you, Brooke, and Lucas…haha, no offense man, but that chair’s perfect for you too. Brooke looks like she could be the boss in here!” 

“Hey…Dave!” protested Lucas, hating how pitiful and whiny his voice sounded. 

“Kidding, kidding!” chuckled Dave, waving his hand, “Ok, so! Back to business. Let’s brainstorm. The Alpha program has some bugs. I’ve tried print debugging, but that hasn’t worked so far. How can we best tackle this?” 

“How about remote debugging?” suggested Lucas, eager to show Dave how wrong he had been to even joke about Brooke being his boss. “We could try running everything on a different…uh…a different…system…and see how that…turns out.”

Lucas had been distracted in his proposal, however, because Brooke was swirling her tongue around the edge of the container, making sexy eyes at him. He felt his resistance weakening all over again, and he found his hand reaching back down into his pants to jerk himself off again. She was too big, too beautiful, too hot…too dirty…to resist. A moment later, he saw her long tongue dip into the container, as Brooke began lapping up his semen like a cat, staring straight at him the whole time. With each lap of her tongue, Lucas could see a slight change…what was she now? A 12 out of 10? 13!? Whatever it was, it was increasing. 

“Could be, could be,” nodded the oblivious Dave. “But some of these bugs seem immune to this approach. We need to try something a little more dramatic, I think.” 

“What about a wolf fence algorithm?” came Brooke’s dulcet voice through the air. She had just finished lapping up another fifth of Lucas’s cum, and the last little taste had been the final straw for the second button on her suit blouse — it came popping off, clattering down onto Lucas’s desk as her massive cleavage spilled still further out of her clothes. Lucas lost himself, cumming hard…and of course, he made sure it was directly into the container that Brooke had so purposefully traded with him. Dave was noticing something now. 

“That’s…an interesting thought Brooke,” he said, staring at her expanded cleavage. His nostrils dilated slightly, and Lucas knew that he was smelling that same sweet, heavenly scent that was emanating in ambrosial vapor from between Brooke’s titanic tits. Dave couldn’t help himself. “Are…are you growing again, Brooke?!” 

“Oh I could be,” she giggled, shaking her K-cups (or were they L-cups now!?) back and forth. The sound of their low-hanging bulk rubbing on the desk was enough to draw out still more cum from Lucas’s helpless cock. He didn’t know where all this was coming from — staring down, he saw that he had already almost filled half of the container up…and this one was by far the larger container of the two! 

“But I thought…hmmm…I thought Rick had programmed the bots to, um…to activate only once every morning,” mused Dave, frowning slightly in confusion.

“Whaaat?” teased Brooke, leaning towards Dave so that her breasts squished together, looking even huger, “You don’t like what you see?” 

“Are you kidd—I, uh…hahaha,” exhaled Dave, shaking his head and smiling as he ran his hand through his graying hair, “Uh, no. No I’m not complaining Brooke. Obviously. Haha, just, uh…just making sure I’m clear what’s going on with the trial.” 

“Oh yes, well I was actually going to talk to Rick about that today,” remarked Brooke casually, leaning back in her chair and putting her hands behind her head, in the same motion of easy authority that she had used with Valerie and Olivia. “I’ve had a couple more spurts than expected, but I’m sure it’s nothing to worry about.” Brooke’s posture seemed to work in much the same way with Dave, who could only stare in awe at the freshly gorgeous amazonian sight before him. Lucas was dribbling the last of his orgasm into the container, and spending all of his energy trying to regulate his breathing. He felt his watch slip off his wrist, falling silently down onto the carpeted floor.

“So anyway…how about that wolf fence algorithm?” asked Brooke, smiling at Dave. 

“That’ll take too long,” asserted Lucas suddenly, sitting up straight in his chair. He didn’t care that his face was obviously flushed. He had to somehow find a way to muscle his way into this conversation. A mighty conflict was raging within him — he couldn’t resist Brooke, and he knew that if she kept pressing on, she would make him cum again before too long. But with Dave here, he had to somehow find a way to convince his boss that he, Lucas, was still the one in charge of his enormous secretary. Both Dave and Brooke turned to look at him. 

“It…it’ll take too long to isolate the problem that way,” explained Lucas, gaining momentum even as he held the cum container under the desk. “And besides, you have to wait until the “wolf,” aka, the bug, makes a noise, to isolate it. What if it doesn’t announce itself?”

“Mmmm, that’s a good point Lucas,” nodded Dave, pointing over to him and shaking his finger approvingly. “See, just when I forget why you’re the Office Manager here, you remind me.” 

Lucas would have swelled with pride, but he was too busy watching Brooke tipping her head back. She…she wasn’t. She couldn’t be…but she was. She was gulping down the rest of his cum! And with each gulp, Lucas saw her head rising higher and higher above the back of the chair…her breasts were definitely L-cups now, and…*pop*…there went the third button on her blouse. An ocean of firm, plush tit flesh came pouring out of her top, and Lucas wondered how her clothes could be handling this expansion. And her face…oh god, her face…when Brooke leaned forward again, her visage was flashing with almost preternatural beauty. Dave’s eyebrows furrowed in surprise; it looked like he was privately wondering whether he was dreaming or not. 

“How…how about that point, Brooke?” Dave asked mechanically. 

“Oh Lucas’s skepticism would be warranted under normal circumstances,” intoned Brooke, her voice seeming more like a river of velvet than ever, “But in the present case, invoking this strategy via “git bisect” command would be immediately advantageous, wouldn’t you say?”

“I…why would you say that?” asked Dave, stunned at the instant erudition of Brooke’s response. 

“Well if we’re taking Gauss’s 1982 article on the pertinent algorithm into consideration,” replied Brooke, leaning back and miming (and mocking) Lucas’s “fingers together” posture, “It shouldn’t be too difficult to get a clear view of the commit log, even if the bugs don’t announce themselves. It’s all there in the article. Classic algorithmic approach to these kinds of problems.” 

“That’s…that’s just brilliant Brooke!” exclaimed Dave, tilting his head to scrutinize her in a new, wondering way. “You’re…so right. I had totally forgotten Gauss’s article.” He looked to Lucas, who was helplessly shooting more cum into the container, threatening to fill it to the brim. 

“Are you, uh…you ok over there, Lucas?” Dave asked, suddenly looking concerned. 

“I’m good…yeah,” Lucas panted, trying to sound normal. “Just, uh…just —”

“Just a little embarrassed I guess, haha,” finished Dave, nodding as he stood up, “Being shown up there by your, um…by your secretary.” Dave was now standing there, looking at Brooke, who was smiling back at him from the elevated position in the large leather chair, which at this point looked normal-sized, or even smaller. 

“Yeah…I’m gonna…heheh, I’m gonna talk to you later, Brooke,” chuckled Dave, pointing at her. “We need to…ha, yeah. We need to have a conversation. But in the meantime…wow. Excellent work.” 

“Happy to help,” replied Brooke casually. A moment later, Dave was gone. Immediately, Brooke rose up out of the chair and closed the door, locking it as she closed the blinds.

“I know I said I didn’t mind others watching,” she purred, rounding on Lucas, shocking him with her approaching size, “But I don’t want you to feel like you can get away, little guy. Look at you down there. God you look so small. Stand up!” 

Lucas struggled to his feet, and his eyes got so wide that they started burning. He was staring straight into the hard nipples of Brooke’s L-cups — the top of his head didn’t even reach her shoulders! Cumming as much as he had into the container which he now held in two shaking hands, Lucas had shrunk all the way down to 5’6…and Brooke, voraciously gulping down everything he had given her thus far, had grown to a monstrous 6’9…in flats. The tremendous tits started shaking in Lucas’s face as Brooke laughed softly. 

“Hohohaahahah, ohhhhh boy,” she whispered, bending down and snatching the container full of cum from his hands. “Look at thissss!” Lucas could barely make out, looking up between her tits, that she was turning the container around and around, studying it, admiring it, as she licked and smacked her lips hungrily. “Look at aaallllll you shot out for me! Hahaha, and all without me even having to touch you! You pulled it all out yourself!” She pouted down at him. “Was it too much for you? Watching me gulp your cum? Watching me grow? Hearing how much smarter I am than you now? I mean come on…trying to talk down the wolf fence algorithm…psshh, pleeeeasssse!”

“B-Brooke,” croaked Lucas. He didn’t even know what he was trying to say. He just couldn’t…couldn’t possibly imagine her…drinking all that now. 

“Oh I’m going to do it,” she replied out loud, making sexy eyes down at him, as if she was reading his mind. “I’m going to gulp this down…well, maybe not all of it just yet, haha, but some of it...right in front of you…right NOW.”

It had taken two of Lucas’s hands to hold the container, but Brooke had no problem using only one, grasping it firmly as she tipped it back and drank deeply, her gullet widening and expanding over and over as it contracted, gulping down his cum with patiently wild abandon. 

*GALUM* *GULP* *GLURK* *GLOIGGHT*

The sounds of her throat swallowing him echoed madly in his ears, and Lucas could feel his knees buckling in more helpless arousal. He was hard again…how!? It didn’t matter; he just was. And the brobdingnagian figure before him was growing further still. Lucas watched helplessly as the amazonian limbs swelled and lengthened before his eyes. The fourth button on Brooke’s blouse came spinning off, narrowly missing Lucas’s head, as still more of the warm ocean of her tit flesh came spilling forward, bringing with it the vaprous sea of perfumed sweetness. Lucas had no idea how tall Brooke was now — all he knew was that he now had to look UP at her nipples, which were several inches above his eyes. It seemed like a single one of her enormous thighs probably weighed more than half his entire body. And all the while, he heard her sighing, sighing out…moaning…in pleasure, her ever-deeper and more mellifluous voice tickling and tantalizing his nether regions with its irresistible frequencies. 

Lucas felt himself starting to convulse again, and he mewed out helplessly as he came again in ropes, straight onto the bare tops of Brooke’s left foot. She giggled in response, using it as an opportunity to display her body’s dexterity — standing on her right foot, she effortlessly lifted her left leg up, up, up, all the way past Lucas’s head, until her legs were at a 180-degree angle. Lucas gawked up at this impressive display of balance and strength — he couldn’t even touch his toes, and yet he was watching Brooke stretch her leg up in this way, seemingly without even breaking a sweat. She wasn’t even trying. Lucas didn’t have time to wonder if this extraordinary nimbleness was another byproduct of the nanobots or not, because he heard moaning above him that completely redirected his mind. Brooke had bent her left foot towards her mouth and was rapaciously tonguing off Lucas’s cum, moaning in exaggeration as she did so. 

“Mmmmmmmmmmm!!” she exclaimed, her green eyes sparkling with otherworldly energy down at him. “A little icing on top! Hmmm, ok, now let’s see…there’s still about a quarter of this container left…haha, don’t want to go too overboard.”

Brooke leaned down towards Lucas’s desk to deposit the remnants of his cum, but suddenly, a fiery, lustful energy seized him, like he was possessed by a wild spirit that he could not control. As Brooke bent down to place the container on the desk, Lucas darted forward, grabbed the bottom of the container, and quickly tipped it towards her face. Brooke’s eyes widened in surprise, and as her lips had likewise parted, the rest of Lucas’s cum started pouring straight into her mouth. She made a motion to stand all the way back up, but Lucas stood on his tiptoes, his arms completely extended, as he fought to force the rest of his cum down her throat. 

Brooke coughed a couple times, but then, her surprise died down, and she actually started chucking at Lucas’s desperate efforts. She humored him, shaking her head in mocking wonder as she kept her mouth open, standing just tall enough to where he had to extend himself completely to keep the container spilling into her mouth. She playfully issued forth her tongue, rippling and undulating it and its muscular length accepted the remaining torrents of cum into her mouth. Her throat swallowed him slower this time, but now less erotically. 

*GGLLLLLUURP* *GLLAMAMNGG* *GLLLLLLLUUURRK*

Brooke’s eyes remained steadily trained on Lucas, and they were now sparkling with renewed freshness and vigor as she grew out of his reach. She took the container back from him and finished off the last remnants with a final, decisive *GLURP*, and it was all gone. Another *pop* sounded over Lucas’s head, and he felt the fifth and final button of Brooke’s blouse clatter down onto the top of his head, bouncing to the floor. He was staring into the top of her stomach now. The vigorous curves of her hips were as high as his shoulders. He felt like his entire body was awash in the sweetly fragrant scent that was again issuing forth from her M-cups, which hung down above his head. He couldn’t even see her face. 

Suddenly, Brooke stepped to the side, and Lucas caught a glimpse of her eyes, mouth…nose…cheeks…everything. She was approaching what she had become at the restaurant. She was so beautiful that Lucas actually began to get afraid. And she was doing something…his vision was having a hard time adjusting to such angelic features…she was taking her shoes off and…no. She wasn’t…yes…she was stepping into her 6-inch heels. Taking the time to navigate her feet into them, even though they didn’t fit anymore.

She was bending her knees; the heels were on now. And she was looking him straight in the face, her eyes wide and full of life. And then those full, plush lips curved into a sexy, teasing smile as she started rising, up and up and UP, past him. He saw her long alabaster neck pass him by, then her M-cups, which brushed him in the face, making him stumble back, then the top of her stomach…she had so outgrown her blouse that the warm, soft flesh of her lower stomach was showing, radiating an unmistakable heat directly out onto Lucas’s face. And there it was. He was staring straight into her belly button.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my Patreon, which you can join here for access to dozens of other similar stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep