- Text Size +

Chapter 17

A cold, creeping shudder began to spread down Lucas’s spine. He felt his eyebrows coming down and together as he stared blankly into Brooke’s face. He shouldn’t be reacting this way internally — why was it happening!? It was cold dread that was now spreading out from his spine to the rest of his body. Brooke had made a simple request, and from the little twinkle in those green eyes, surely she was just playing around with him as usual, right!?

But something in Lucas’s brain balked, and seemed to scream “no!” His eyes, seemingly of their own volition, went slightly up from her eyes, to the top of her head, which was nearly even with his line of sight. This…this couldn’t be right. Even if the stadiometer was accurate, and Brooke was actually 5’9, he was still 4 whole inches taller than her. But this comparison now…it didn’t really seem to reflect that. Brooke definitely looked taller and fuller. But…could it really be, too, that he was…shorter!? 

“W-we…we don’t have any time for shenanigans, ok Brooke?” he heard himself say, as he retreated away from the stadiometer and back towards the safety of his desk. 

“Awww come onnnn, why not?” whined Brooke playfully, pouting her lips in mock-disappointment. “It’ll be fun, comparing us both, don’t you think? And besides…I think you look shorter, Lucas.”

“I…what? You do?” he blurted out, leaning down slightly as he put both hands on the side of his desk, facing her. He hadn’t been able to hide his anxiety. 

“And I can see I’m not the only one who thinks so,” purred Brooke sexily, sauntering up to him as her D-cup breasts bounced bigger and bigger with each approaching, catwalking step. When she finally reached him, Brooke stood up proudly to her full height, inflating her chest in the process, so that her body swelled to proportions that Lucas hadn’t seen yet. Her already-torn dress stretched some more over her large, heavy, protruding breasts, threatening to tear still more fabric, as her erect nipples pressed themselves even harder into the dress, as if they were fighting to be let out. But the most striking thing now was that Brooke was actually taller than Lucas. He felt another surge in his loins as, for a moment, he thought that Brooke had grown again…taller than him. But he quickly realized that it was a false perspective, all based on the fact that he was leaning into his desk, and, in a strange hurried rush, he scrambled himself up to his own full height. There wasn’t any doubt now — the top of Brooke’s head was even with the middle of his forehead. Something was terribly wrong.

“Come on, Lucas, admit it,” said Brooke in a low, sexy voice, “You look smaller, don’t you?”

“I…I, look…Brooke, of course I look a little smaller to you,” replied Lucas, struggling a bit but still somehow finding some firm foundation to hold onto inside his head. “You’ve got a whole host of second-gen nanobots in you! I haven’t been shrinking, Brooke — you’ve been growing!” 

Brooke said nothing, only slightly elevating her eyebrows in response. Lucas blinked and found himself smiling. 

“I mean…haha, come on Brooke,” he chuckled, “Let’s not get ahead of ourselves, ok? You’re our brave test subject in our human trial, hahaha, not, uh…not me.” 

Brooke narrowed her eyes slightly up at Lucas, and she inhaled, opening her mouth to say something else. Lucas saw her chest inflate again, growing up bigger and bigger under his eyes, as the firm, heavy flesh again seemed to fight the torn dress for release. Lucas felt his cock start to rise again in his pants, but a sudden cheerfulness, at successfully regaining his wits, made him jump out in front, and take control. 

“And anyway,” he said, raising his own eyebrows in tandem with Brooke’s and speaking a bit louder than usual, making a point to talk over her, “Since you’ve obviously been experiencing some…let’s call it “phantom growth” right now…we need to run the same test protocols again, just to see if the changes have been consistent across the board.”

“So…another IQ test?” asked Brooke, her eyebrows dropping slightly. Lucas felt warmed and reassured by her dampened expression. She could inflate and bounce those enhanced boobs of hers around all day long…she still couldn’t quite get in his head. 

“Yes ma’m!” he replied cheerily, reaching into his desk for a couple copies of the test.

“Oooo, I like it when you call me “ma’m,”” Brooke cackled, indicating her delight by another toothy smile, showing that impressive horseshoe of teeth in her upper jaw as she leaned back slightly. Then suddenly, she leaned forward again, swinging her shoulders back and forth, which made her D-cups jiggle and bounce left and right, left and right. Lucas even saw some of that firm flesh rippling slightly from their sheer volume. “It’s kinky…it’s like…haha, it’s like I’m the boss and you’re the secretary.” 

“And I am…so thrilled that my secretary has such an active imagination,” responded Lucas, rolling his eyes. He was trying to play all of this off casually, and he was impressing himself with how effortless it was all feeling. That little eye roll had been the icing on the cake; what did it matter that his cock was now even more than semi-erect? 

“Wait, so you’re taking the test again too?” asked Brooke, as Lucas handed her a copy and spread one out on his desk for himself. 

“Uh, yes…yes, I just thought that we should, you know…just do it for comparison again,” answered Lucas, suddenly having to scramble a bit for an explanation. In his subconscious, away from his waking brain, he knew why he was doing this. To see if Brooke had gotten smarter…and to see if he had gotten dumber. He wanted to see if the gap between their intelligences had narrowed, just like the gap between their sizes. Lucas was scared, and thrilled, to see the result. He wanted to be smarter than her…really, truly, he did. But his cock wasn’t on board. And the way she was staring at him with that coquettish suspicion glinting in those green eyes…something told him that she was already on to him, that the gap had already been narrowed. More blood flooded between his legs, but he took in a deep breath through his nostrils and smiled at Brooke paternally. 

“Plus, I mean…I don’t want you to feel like you’re, you know…being subject to all these tests and examinations and whatnot all alone,” he said, smiling at her with a roiling gentleness. “I want you to feel like…like we’re in this together.”

“Welllll,” drawled Brooke, licking her lips slightly as she cracked a grin that made Lucas regret his attempted paternalism, “That cerrrrtainly is sweet of you, Lucas. I’ll have to repay you for making me feel so…so cared for.”

“Oh that won’t be necessary,” chuckled Lucas airily, trying to dismiss the morning’s three previous orgasms with a wave of his hand.

“But I guess I’m just wondering,” continued Brooke, surprising Lucas with the second part of her approach, “Doesn’t the Office Manager at Braden Incorporated have better, more important things to do than take IQ tests all morning with his secretary?” 

Lucas blinked a couple times without changing his chuckling expression, although, at Brooke’s words, the sound had ceased coming out of his mouth. Brooke’s eyebrows went up and she pursed her own lips into a kind of wry pucker, widening her stance slightly as she cocked her left hip to the side, putting her hand on it in a motion of challenge. Lucas had not been expecting this kind of an opponent in Brooke…not nearly this early; she was still flirting with him, oh yes…but now there was a kind of edge to it, a confronting edge, something that he was definitely not comfortable with, even though it made him even harder between his legs. 

“The Office Manager at Braden will spend his time however he sees fit,” he replied hollowly, a couple seconds too late, with none of the vigor or pizzaz in his voice that such a statement required to be effective. 

“Haha, ok…Mr. Mineur,” joked Brooke, sticking her tongue into the side of her mouth. Lucas felt anger in him rising, but Brooke turned away toward her desk, and he felt it cool. He was overreacting to her little barbs. She was just trying to get under his skin…to provoke him into emotional reactions, so she could pounce. At this point, Lucas knew that he had created a monster…a monster that reveled in swimming and splashing around in his own sexual discomfort and confusion. And he wasn’t going to let her get to him…not anymore. 

The test didn’t seem to last as long this time — there were different problems, different scenarios, and different challenges, but the familiarity of the process made everything seem more streamlined. A bit later, Lucas was announcing the test results, from the apparent security of his black leather armchair, as Brooke leaned eagerly down over him, her big D-cups resting heavily on the back of his neck. Lucas’s cock had gone soft again during the test, but now that he was seeing the results, and feeling Brooke’s breasts on his neck and back (and her sweet breath ruffling the back of his hair), he was fast becoming totally erect again. And, as the cold truth of the results crept up his spine, he found that he couldn’t muster the energy to tell her to back off. 

“It says…you scored a 107,” he heard his voice say, as he stared down at the paper. He felt Brooke’s breasts inflate on either side of his head, their firm flesh pressing more insistently into his neck, as they began to actually expand around the sides of his head. She was inhaling in delight. 

“That’s…that’s 4 points higher than last time!” whispered Brooke. Lucas felt her put both hands on his shoulders, covering them, as she leaned in further, her breasts pressing tighter around his head. 

“It…it is, y-yeah,” said Lucas. His mouth had gone dry, and he could feel his lower jaw beginning to slacken. He could hear Brooke’s heart beating excitedly behind his head. 

“And what’d you get?” she asked, now actually resting her whole chin down on the top of his head. 

“A…118,” said a voice somewhere, that didn’t seem or feel like his own. 

“A 118!? Haha, that’s a point lower than what you got before, Lucas!” laughed Brooke, squeezing both of his shoulders with her hands simultaneously. “How’d that happen!?” 

“I…don’t know,” he replied, staring down at the results. His cock was completely hard now, between Brooke’s physical contact and the pressing reality of the dramatically narrowing gap between their respective IQs, Lucas felt like he was just about ready to burst again in his pants, for the fourth time that morning.

“Geez, I think I must be getting to you Lucas, huh?” Brooke's voice had dropped an octave, and was now vibrating in Lucas’s ears in the same sultry purr that meant that, once again, she was hungry for his cum. Lucas halfheartedly tried to stand up out of his chair, but Brooke was ready for him and pushed him back down, the black leather squealing and scratching out into the office. 

“Oh no,” she cooed aggressively, spinning him around in the chair and once more dropping down in between his legs, holding his thighs in place, “I’m not letting you go anywhere until you admit to me that I’m in your head, Lucas. Until you admit that you’ve had these biggggg, big boobs in your head all day long…until you give me another one of your big, tasty loads, right here in my mouth…Aaaaaaaaahhh!” 

Brooke opened her mouth wide again, shaking and wiggling her tongue sexily at him, but this time, she accompanied her lewd gesture with an emphatic bounce of her big tits, cupping them in her hands and thumping them over and over into his crotch, straight on top of his now-painful erection. Lucas looked towards the closed blinds of his office, and then to the wall on his left…anywhere but Brooke’s eager face.

‘This is crazy,’ he thought to himself desperately, looking around for an escape. ‘This can’t be happening again — I’m in control!’

“Brooke,” he said aloud, trying to rise up from his chair. But she forced him back down again, still eagerly bouncing her D-cups crazily over his tenting cock. Her breasts finally bounced free of her torn dress, spilling out plentifully over Lucas’s crotch area, doing more than enough to smother the area completely in warm breast flesh. 

“Brooke, this is not what we’re going to hhrrrruuggmmmmm!”

His words had been cut short. Brooke had abruptly risen to her feet from her crouched position in between Lucas’s legs, and she had engulfed his mouth in a long, slow, powerful kiss, totally muffling the rest of his sentence in the syrupy embrace of her lips. Lucas tried to paw Brooke’s arms stiffly, but she had the leverage advantage and kept at him, pressing herself firmly and passionately into him, letting her lips and tongue do all the work in putting to rest any remaining resistance. Her eager tongue darted around in his mouth, chasing his tongue playfully, finally pinning it against the side of his mouth, pressing and writhing it up against his over and over again. And all the while, her lips — which by this point were noticeably fuller and plumper — formed an airlock over his mouth with their insistent, searing suckle. 

Lucas looked up with panicked alarm into Brooke’s eyes, just in time to see her own eyes roll back in her head as she closed them, her eyebrows furrowing and coming together as she pressed herself more and more into him. As she kissed Lucas deeply, refusing to let him go, Brooke once more undid his belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, and reached her warm hand down into his underwear, bringing out his thick, tall erection, all without even looking. 

“Mrrrgghhhh!!” Brooke moaned as she leaned in even more, and the sweet breath from her nostrils washed over him, making him strangely aware of the smell of his own quick and uncontrolled exhales through his nose. Her breath smelled so good…so sweet…but it was almost like his breath smelled…well, metallic or something. But Lucas didn’t have much time to contemplate this strange realization, because Brooke had started to stroke his cock with both of her hands, going up and down, up and down, at a leisurely pace that was nonetheless determined and resolute. Lucas found that he needed to breathe harder through his nose now, to keep from seeing stars. His arms stiffly griped and grappled, but Brooke just kept pinning his tongue, and sucking passionately on his mouth, and stroking his cock…and Lucas’s arms began loosening from their hard-pressed resistance. Brooke’s kiss, and the slow and emphatic pumping of her hands on his tortured member, were more than ample distraction to keep him rooted to his chair. 

“Mmmrrrraaugh!” Brooke moaned again, finally breaking the suction between their mouths with a loud “slop.” Lucas breathed heavily, not quite gasping for air, but needing more of it to keep himself going. Brooke smiled crookedly at him as she abruptly stopped stroking him, and she sank down again to her knees in between his legs. This time, though, her tits were completely out, and she was brandishing them, one overflowing in each hand. She shook them again on in his crotch, teasing him, tantalizing him. And this time, his cock was out in the open. 

“You like it when I rub my big, fat tits all over your hard cock, don’t you Lucas?” she asked relentlessly, pouting her full lips at him and batting her eyelashes (which were actually noticeable now) at him in a parody of a cutesy girl. Or was it a parody? Was she really just going at it this hard!? Lucas had no idea…and no space in his brain to think about it. 

“Yeeaaahhhh, you like it,” giggled Brooke, shaking her right tit up when she let the left one fall, and vice versa, over and over, around Lucas’s cock. He knew that she wasn’t even going in for the kill yet, and even still, he was gritting his teeth as the sweat came trickling down his forehead. He was about to cum again…for the fourth time that morning. 

“I can tell that you like it, because you can’t even talk right now,” she persisted, her laughter shaking the soft part of her stomach against his exposed shins. “And I know why you like it, Lucas. Wanna know?”

Lucas could only manage to shake his head as Brooke tit-fucked him. He was spending all his energy trying not to cum, in what he was pretending was resistance. In reality, though, he was trying not to blow his load for one reason and one reason only: it felt so good right now…and Lucas had never had a titjob before. 

“You like it soooo much because it reminds you of last night,” breathed Brooke, now actually wrapping her big tits tightly around Lucas’s cock, squeezing it purple with her firm, pillowy breast flesh, as she started going up and down with greater energy, with greater insistence. 

“When my breasts were so, SO big…soooo enormous, that you just couldn’t resist them, could you Lucas?” She was going even faster now, to the point where she was breathing hard from the exertion, and of course from the passion of the exchange. 

“I could tell when you looked at them in the meeting, Lucas,” cooed Brooke aggressively, “I can tell whenever you look at them now. You remember what they were like last night…hahaha, they were each waayyyy bigger than your head! It was INSANE, Lucas! It was craaaazzy! I know that you want them that big again, and it’s gonna happen Lucas. Oh yeahhhh…these bots are inside me now, always ready for that big morning spurt. They’re waiting, Lucas. They’re waiting to make me grow and grow and GROW…bigger and bigger and BIGGER…until I’m just as big and tall and beautiful as I was last night. Then I’ll have you Lucas. Then you’ll be wrapped around my finger again, and I’ll make you do whatever I want. I’ll make you cum your brains out, until you have nothing left…and then…I’ll just make you cum some more, haha!” 

“Yyyyyyuuuuuhh!!” Lucas moaned out pitifully as his entire body seized and spasmed all at once. A long spurt of milky-white semen shit out of his dick, trapped in between Brooke’s heaving, squeezing breasts. 

“Oh!” Brooke cried, her eyes going wide as they followed the trajectory of the cum. Everything seemed to move in slow motion as the viscous white fluid hit its peak, just above Brooke’s head, and then started coming back down again. Brooke reacted immediately, with startling, ferocious hunger. She stuck out her tongue, opened her mouth wide, and leaned forward, squashing her breasts even harder around his cock as she actually caught the cum in her mouth, scooping the last remnant strand of it from the air with a skillful whoosh of her tongue.

“Mmmmm!! Mmmmnomnomaaalllgglllawwrrghh!!” she cried in great exaggeration, sucking up and playing with the cum in her mouth. She tossed her tongue around in it, bathing her mouth wriggling muscle in Lucas’s spent fluid. She made a toothy grin and pressed his cum through her teeth. She leaned back and gargled it again. She shut her lips and swished it around like mouthwash, making bulbous shapes appear on each side of her cheeks. She opened her mouth and showed him his frothy cum. And all the while, she stared at Lucas with those same wide eyes, holding his gaze forcefully in hers. 

Even though he was in the midst of yet another mind-splitting orgasm, Lucas still had the odd presence of mind to notice, albeit in the back of his subconscious, that his cum was still white…whiter than ever, in fact. He had cum four times this morning — how did he have any sperm left??

“MINE!” Brooke declared emphatically through the mouthful of cum, and she suddenly leaned up close to Lucas’s face, closed her lips, and swallowed his load, directly in his face. 

*Gulp…Gulp…GULP*

It was happening again. With each swallow of her throat, Brooke’s eyes seemed to flash a little brighter, a little greener. Lucas knew he wasn’t hallucinating now. Her face was so close to his that he knew that this couldn’t be a trick of the light. Her eyes were changing, and becoming more beautiful. But that wasn’t all — with each gulp, he actually felt Brooke’s naked breasts expanding around his tormented cock. Alarmed, Lucas looked down and saw the augmented breast flesh creeping further up his torso, to the bottom of his stomach, and spilling slightly over both sides of his thighs. Lucas was feeling that same odd metallic smell in his nostrils, but it was quickly blown away by that heavenly, sweet scent that once more seemed to emanate up out of Brooke’s enlarged cleavage. But it was her face…her face…that was really getting to Lucas. It was still Brooke, yes…and yes, she was still smiling at him in that same teasing, flirtatious, knowing way…except now, she looked hotter. 

‘An 8 out of 10…Jesus what the fuck?!’ thought Lucas helplessly as Brooke flashed him a smile of perfectly straight, pearly-white teeth, her red tongue wriggling to the side in a dirty little dance between them. She didn’t just look hotter — she looked smarter too. That knowing look in her eye…Brooke knew what was going on. 

She wiped her mouth and made an effort to shove her tits back into her dress, which was now clearly too small for her all over. Her cringing face showed the effort it took, and when she finally got her big breasts back in, they were practically bulging out. 

Brooke stood up, chuckling as she looked down at herself.

“Haha, I think I’m gonna have to pop in and see Sophia again, huh?” she laughed. “I think I should probably be able to fit back into those clothes we bought this weekend — what do you think, Lucas?” 

Lucas said nothing, red-faced and panting as he leaned back in his chair, his spent cock lolling to the side. 

“Well stand up Mr. Mineur!” Brooke teased. “It’s past lunchtime — we’ve gotta stick to your itinerary!”

Without thinking much, Lucas rose, pulling up his pants, buttoning them, and buckling his belt all in the same motion. When he was done, however, his pants started slipping down his waist, until he took a step forward and they fell down completely. Frowning, he pulled them back up and tried again…same result. 

“I don’t think you’ve got your belt tight enough, Lucas,” said Brooke, taking a step towards him. Only then did Lucas realize that his eyes weren’t even with the top of her head anymore. If he stared straight forward, he was now looking into her upper forehead. He felt Brooke’s eyes on him as he looked down in a hurry, checking his belt notch. The worn notch, the notch that he always wore this belt on, was the one he was trying now…and it wasn’t enough. To hold up his pants, he needed to tighten his belt. He did so, going one notch more, and everything felt normal. 

He looked at Brooke, and she looked at him, the understanding passing between them. Neither of them were smiling, but their expressions couldn’t have been more different. Lucas’s face looked like a death mask, laden with dread. Brooke’s looked like she had just discovered a marvelous new secret. A couple seconds later they were both clambering toward the scale. Brooke got there first. 

“F-five foot nine…and a quarter, 140 pounds,” came Lucas’s hollow voice. Brooke practically sprang off the scale and pushed him onto it, going so far as to bend down and hurriedly take his shoes off herself. A few moments later, Brooke stepped back, blinking in astonishment. 

“176 pounds,” breathed Brooke, wetting her lips. It was the least Lucas had weighed since college…but he was more concerned with the other number.

“And!?” he inhaled, in a voice that was more fearful than demanding. 

“You’re 6 feet tall, Lucas,” announced Brooke quietly, her eyes going up to the top of his head. “6 feet, even.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 21 on my Patreon, which you can join here for access, as well as access to dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep