- Text Size +
Story Notes:
We (the authors) wrote this story about cannabilism. There is not a giantess in sight throughout the whole tale but are posting it on giantessplanet anyway. Hopefully, the site administrator will tolerate it and the reader will enjoy it. Please leave comments.

Tammy smiled at the nice young man walking next to her. The pair had just come from an advanced math class they were both in at the university and sharing some of the finer points of nonlinear equations.

Tammy was sneaking sidelong glances at him as he spoke about his amusement with a particular quark of the teachers to wave his chalk around to illustrate a point. He (the teacher) had forgotten he had just picked up his tea cup and then tried to expand upon the definition of a certain mathematical principal. He had forgotten he held a cup instead of chalk and as a result tea went flying. Fortunately no one was scalded in the disaster but the class had found it highly amusing. The young man next to Tammy was no exception. He was a tall, slight young man. Not much muscle on him but with an attractive face. And he seemed to be interested in Tammy. Tammy was Asian, fairly attractive and the same age, about nineteen.

"So anyway we could get together and do some number crunching on Monday. What do you say?"

Tammy heartily agreed. They split up, he going his way and Tammy going hers.

Three days later:
It was quite disappointing that the boy had never arrived for their study date. Tammy was somewhat let down. She had even bought a few chocolate chip cookies for them to eat while they worked. The guy had never shown. Nor had he been in class. Tammy was quite worried he had met with an accident.

Three months later:

Kylee slipped out of bed and stretched. She tried to walk soundlessly to the bureau but the wooden floor creaked and awoke her partner. Nora's blue eyes opened and blinked a few times. She yawned and stretched, then with an expression that conveyed extreme effort, sat up in bed and stared across at her girlfriend.

"What's that face supposed to mean, you having trouble sitting up in bed? Getting pudgy on me?"

Nora made a face. "No way. My abs hurt from all the stomach crunches yesterday. Besides you're not one to talk. It looks like you're putting it away there. I told you to lay off the chocolate sundae yesterday."

"Well we can't all be football cheerleaders can we?" said Kylee, sticking out her tongue. "Excuse me if I don't lay sugar down on the sacrificial alter of triathlons and perfect health like some of us."

Nora smiled. She threw a pillow at Kylee, who tried to dodge but not in time.
"Careful now, Nora. You don't want to live up to that lesbian stereotype of pillow-fights in underwear."

Nora smiled and her gaze decided to go south, perhaps for the winter. "You're not wearing underwear," she observed. "Which, I like." she grinned.

Kylee rolled her eyes and turned back to the bureau where she rummaged about for exactly such important apparel.
"You know, Kylee," said Nora in a more businesslike tone. "You really could do with some more exercise."

Kylee turned around and fixed Nora with a stare. "Are you implying that my butt is getting big?"

"Implying, no. Telling, yes." said Nora with a grin that, despite herself, Kylee still went weak for.

"You need to start running again. And you have to get back into your aerobic program." continued Nora once again in her professional voice. 

Kylee nodded. She hurriedly began to pull on underwear but not before Nora sprang from the bed, smacked her girlfriend a good one across the ass and disappeared into the shower.

Kylee watched her go. Nora smiled as she watched an ass that looked like it was chiselled from marble by a renaissance master work its glorious way around the corner and out of sight. Nora was beautiful in so many ways; too bad for the entire male population that she was a dike. They couldn't make a contribution to her love life. Men chased her all the time, especially at the gym where she worked as a fitness instructor. Nothing like motivation to get the perfect body when you had perfection looking over your shoulder to make sure you get the exercise technique just right. The boys chased her all right. Not that Nora cared. Well not for a relationship with them anyway. They did attract some attention, but of a different sort.

Plenty of men chased Kylee too, but she never considered herself to be equal to Nora in physical beauty. While Nora was indeed strikingly pretty, Kylee did herself an injustice here. She had jet black hair, brown, pretty eyes, was in good shape (Nora's definition of out of shape practically amounted to someone who couldn't run a marathon at the drop of a hat) and was quite pretty in facial beauty. She also had a big butt, but not too big. It had gotten a little larger of late. She had been slacking off her exercise program and eating poorly. That was hardly her fault. She hadn't had any proper food for a while now.

Kylee pulled on some clothes and did up her hair. She looked quite pretty. Then she turned and examined herself in her sweats. They were pink with the words "cheer" written across the butt. They looked, in a word, good.

Nora returned, wrapped in a towel, skin still steaming from the hot water. She whistled at Kylee as she re-entered the room.
"Looking sexy there, babe." she said. "Butt looks good in those pants."
"I thought you said my butt looked big." said Kylee, putting her hands on her hips and glairing at Nora.
"It does a little, but you make it look good."
Kylee didn't know whether that was a compliment or not but decided to go with it. She smiled and turned back to her dresser to find a brade to stick in her hair. She found one shaped like a butterfly and stuck it into the raven strands that were as soft as silk.

"You just need to stop bringing home such fatty boys," said Nora.
"The last one wasn't fat!" defended Kylee, turning back to Nora with scorn. "The last one was too thin."

"No, no. I didn't mean him. I meant the one before him. I'm pretty sure that's him you're wearing back there," explained Nora, gesturing towards Kylee's backside.

Kylee pursed her lips. "Maybe so. But you have to admit he was good."
"Vegetarians usually are," nodded Nora. "But that's no excuse to pig out. Besides, he wasn't a healthy vegetarian. I'm betting he ate a lot of sweets and drank more than his fair share of beer."
"I didn't hear you complaining when you had some of him," said Kylee.
"No, he was good but I didn't overindulge."
"Alright, I'll be more careful next time,” said Kylee, holding up her hands as if to ward off a blow. "I was going to bring home someone else tonight anyway."

"Good. That scrawny guy didn't last long enough. I need protein for good muscles. I have a feeling he spent way too much time bent over math books."
"You picked him out. You have yourself to blame. And you want to talk about hogging all the food? How much of him did you eat anyway? Like seventy-five percent or something."

Nora gave a guilty grin. "He was yummy."

Kylee felt weak at the knees again. Nora's smiles could really do that to you.
"Well he probably ended up as your ass!" taunted Kylee, meaning it to sting but immediately realizing that her girlfriend probably had the nicest, firmest rear in the state.

Nora examined the reflection of her naked backside in the mirror, a vain smile hinting at the corner of her mouth.
"Yes, looks good back there doesn't he? I was working on my butt back then and need some protein to build up the muscles. He fit the bill don't you think?"

"You're always working on your ass you vain witch."
"Yes, paid off hasn't it?"
Kylee admitted that it had with reluctance in her voice but lust in her eyes.

"I'm going to work. I'll see you later," Kylee waved good-bye and left the apartment. The air was cool and crisp for the approaching summer. She walked down the cracked sidewalk towards the bar. It was nearly eight in the evening and her shift began soon.

Arriving at the Pirate's Tap, she went behind the bar. The young man named Kevin was mopping the floor where some dedicated alcoholic had puked. Considering that the bar had opened only three hours ago he must have been putting in some serious drinking.

Kevin took a swig of a soda can, placed it on the counter and returned to mopping the floor with a set face.
"Evening, Kylee," he said not quite managing his usual cheerful face.
"Evening Kev," said Kylee. She snatched the soda away from where he had placed it and upended it over the sink.

"Hey!"
"You don't have to thank me, Kevin," said Kylee with a teasing smile. "Soda is bad for you. Makes you fat and rots out your teeth all at once. I like my men strong and with all their teeth. And for heaven's sake put some muscle on yourself. Do that and you'll be the best looking guy around."
Kevin grumbled a thank you but added that he would need a soda if he kept dealing with puking drunks.
"Don't worry kid. Most of the hard-core bastards and frat boys come in after ten, when you've gone." She winked and turned away leaving Kevin to his mopping.

Kylee made her way over to Cindy, the owner of the bar.
"Stay away from my employees." she said pointedly as soon as Kylee had sidled up to her.
"Hey. Is that any way to talk? I am one of your employees."
"Yeah but the others aren't man-eating bitches like you." Cindy shifted her position on her seat and stared up at Kylee with a stony expression.

Kylee had invited Cindy over for dinner a few times in the past and after probing the subject, had eventually let on what the main course truly consisted of. Cindy found it an interesting experience to have tried eating a man but decided never to do it again. She did, however, agree to keep quiet on the subject.

"Don't worry, I wouldn't touch him." Kylee assured her. Cindy appeared sceptical of her statement so she expanded on the statement.
"He's too scrawny anyway. When he gets older he'll fill out and then maybe I'll consider him. Give it until he's twenty-two or so."

Kevin was eighteen, just old enough to work in the pub as long as food was served. At ten pm the kitchen closed and Kevin left.

Cindy shrugged. "When he's older do what you want. You don't eat anyone who works for me. And you don't eat any of my customers."

"I know, I know." said Kylee in a bored sort of voice. She stepped behind the bar and began to take orders as they came and racked up a killing in tips while she was at it.
Cindy nodded approvingly. While the bar owner was not unattractive, she wasn't going to win any beauty contests. No one could compare to Kylee when it came to filling the large plastic Guinness Tip Jar.

Six hours later Kylee walked out of the pub feeling weary. Despite Cindy's warning, she occasionally arranged to meet a guy after her shift ended. She never did this with regulars and rarely did it with other men; usually someone Cindy wouldn't mind seeing the back of. As long as she kept within those guidelines, Cindy would look the other way.

Tonight was different. She had had no luck in locating anyone remotely appetizing that could be approached and dealt with easily. She decided to investigate another tavern that was nearby.

The room was dark and smoky. A long bar took up most of the first room and the bartender behind it nodded to Kylee. He immediately fixed her a fruity girly-drink that she liked. Passing it to her he smiled politely and waved her money away, explaining it was on the house. Professional courtesy and all that.

Kylee thanked him and put a dollar in the tip jar. Not a great tip, especially with the rise in gas price lately. But hey, she gave him free drinks when he showed up at the Pirate's Tap.

She sat down at one of the tables in the other room. Scanning the area for muscular fellows her eyes fell on a specimen who seemed fit, not jacked but well toned, and handsome. She immediately turned on the charm and started flirting. It took three minutes to get him to approach her.

"Are you alone?" he asked.
Kylee nodded and pushed out the chair opposite her with one foot.
"Would you like to remedy that?" she asked, smiling her best flirty smile.

The young man sat. He was probably about twenty-three or so. He smiled at her.

"Paul," said the man introducing himself and stretching his hand out to her.
"Kylee," she replied but ignored his proffered hand, knowing it was not etiquette for a male to offer his hand to a female.   He was rather puzzled but let it go.

Then they went through the motions. Kylee had been though it before and worked the fellow over like a pro. She showed a little breast; not too much mind you, but just enough to give him some interest. She smiled, she laughed, and she asked questions and listened while he told her about himself.  All the while she regarded him speculatively.

  Part of the enjoyment in her meals was inveigling potential victims into her clutches. It invigorated her senses and stimulated her in more ways than most normal conversations. There was a subtle pleasure in knowing what she was looking at would soon be a part of her.   

Kylee made a show of looking at her watch with surprise. "Oh, my goodness!” she exclaimed, “look at the time. I really must go. Er…um, it's been really great and all but could I ask you a favour?"
"Of course," he replied eagerly. Indeed the young man looked ready to reform the entire world single-handedly if she asked him to.
"Well, its kind of late and I would really rather not walk home alone. Do you think you could come with me?"
"Sure! I'll drive you. I've got a great car and..."
"No, no it's close by. Besides, walking will give us more time together."
This seemed to work well. The guy bought the excuse. She didn't want to have to take care of his car after she took care of him.

The walk was uneventful except that he was exuberant…and she was thrilled. They reached her building and she smiled.
"Care to walk me up?"
"Okay."
  She gave him a wining smile. "Just got to get some laundry in the basement first."
They entered the basement. Kylee had caught him staring at her bottom a few times but he had always looked away with embarrassment when that happened. Kylee smiled at him to let him know it was alright. He really was a good boy. He wasn't coming on to her or trying to get her in bed like so many others she had lured here. A shame she couldn’t keep the nice ones. A brief debate between moral conscious and carnal hunger ensued. Hunger won out.

She reached for a bit of lead piping, turned and whacked the poor guy out cold.


Paul awoke to a throbbing headache. Man it really hurt. He must have had way too much to drink last night when he met that girl and... Wait a minute. He didn't go home last night!

He looked around. He was still in the basement. He tried to get up. That's when he noticed that he was tied down by several ropes and placed on an operating table of sorts. His hands and feet felt numb from the ropes binding him. He hadn't realized it straight off through the pain of the headache but when he tried to move them they only tingled. The light was minimal but it still stung Paul's eyes when he tried to take stock of his surroundings. He then realised he was totally naked!

Looking through the blurry haze he noticed a female. Was it Kylee? She walked over to him, smiled and took hold of his head in both hands She pressed her bosom against the side of his face. It felt incredibly warm compared to his naked shivering body. Her hands moved with a practiced art as they caressed his whole scalp.

"Relax, Paul." she whispered seductively. "Sleep now."

It took a few moments but Paul was able to recede into unconsciousness once more, this time by the loving caress of a beautiful female rather than the hard brutality of a blunt instrument.

When he awoke once more his situation had not changed. He heard voices talking. Turning his head he could observe two females. One was Kylee; the other was a red- headed girl with her back to him. She was wearing a bikini that was pulled into the buttocks so it hid only slightly more than a thong would. The ass itself looked to be perfect, even better than Kylee's.

A lot of things weren't adding up. Why had Paul been kidnapped? Why tie him down? "What's going on?" he slurred through a tongue that felt twice as big as it should have.

"Oh, you’re awake. How wonderful," said the red-head as she made her way towards him with a smile that someone might give a thanksgiving turkey.

"So glad you could make dinner tonight, Kylee. I would stay and help of course but I have cheerleading practice you understand."

The red-head sidled up to Paul and pressed her buttocks against him. Her fingers caressed his arms and belly.

"Nice lean one here, Honey. He's got plenty of wiry muscles; just as I like them."

"Yeah he looked so irresistible in the bar last night. I just had to take him," said Kylee, coming into view. She was dressed in nothing at all. Good heavens, did she look amazing.

"Paul this is my girlfriend, Nora," said Kylee. "I'm afraid I haven't been entirely truthful about myself. You see, we're a pair and I'm sorry to tell you but we have a taste for men."

 “Honey,” said Nora pushing off Paul’s waist and stepping up to his head, “why be sorry? You are happy. We both are…ecstatically.”

"Yes," she added with a lick of her lips. "You might call it an inescapable hunger." she leaned down over his face so they observed each other's features upside down. Nora licked the end of Paul's nose.  Paul was awestruck by Nora’s captivating eyes. His mind swirled in a vortex of confusion.  Was it about sex? If so, there was no need to treat him in this way. It had to be some sort of sorority trick or initiation ritual. Yeah, that was surely it. See if you can lure a guy into the building and scare him to death for a while. But if that were so than why were they not wearing any clothes Even sorority girls had standards…

"Hmm….” She murmured, “I think you'll taste pretty good, Paul. She turned away, Paul assumed to leave the room. Instead, she climbed onto the table astride him and squatted down. Paul had a perfect image of her bottom descending upon him and coming to rest on his face, cheek to cheek as it were.                                                                                  She remained sitting on his face for several long minutes making sure his nose was up against her anus.   He felt he would suffocate and was quite anxious for her to get up despite the fact that he was enjoying himself.

"Paul, I do hope you're enjoying yourself because you'll be experiencing this again. Sorry that I couldn't stay to get to know you but I really must go.”  Nora arose and stepped from the table.  “See you later.”  She blew a kiss to Kylee and strolled leisurely out of the room. Paul watched her bare ass go.

Kylee smiled as he turned back to her. "By now you've discovered our secret. We're cannibals. We eat men. Attractive men like you."                                                                Her words struck terror in his heart.  Surely not!  It’s too ridiculous, too absurd and so frighteningly bizarre!  Girls just don’t eat men!  Okay, it can be said playfully, usually between lovers, but that’s as far as it goes… isn’t it?

She walked up to the table on which Paul was restrained and swung a leg over him so that she faced down his body just as Nora had done.

 Paul gave a moan as, for the second time he was confronted with an amazing girl’s bottom. Up close and personal. The experience was not an altogether unpleasant one.

He felt her hand grasp him in a region south of his face and he suddenly became erect. Kylee was exciting him.  Paul knew he ought not to be excited as such, but he had no control as he gazed with mixed emotions at Kylee’s behind hovering inches from his eyes.

"I'm serious, Paul,” she murmured. “Take a good look at my backside. I caught you for one reason and one reason only; to eat. I'm going to make you a part of me, a part of my bottom. It's gotten a little fatty don't you think? I'm going to run off the fat and replace it with muscle… you. Get a good look because that's going to be you soon. I've eaten plenty of others but you're next.

Paul stared at the pink anus and those beautiful muscular cheeks. Would she really devour him? Would that anus really open to expel him from her body?

She dismounted as one would do a horse and Paul realized he was close to fully erect. She pressed her belly into his face.

"You'll be in here tonight," she smiled. "I just have to cook you first."

  Again, Paul was beset with battling emotions. Kylee was such an attractive girl. He liked her firm young breasts, her lips, her eyes… all of her, but to be eaten by her, to end up in her stomach, to be processed therein and, as she said, to form part of her buttocks?

   Kylee returned her attention to his penis. It seemed to be as bewildered as he felt, alternating to stiffness and semi-erection.  She closed her hand around it and began gently squeezing which had the effect of nurturing it to its fullest tumescence.                              “Wow!” she exclaimed with wide eyes, “It’s huge! It really must be a good eight to nine inches!   Have you, you know, used it recently… I mean, had sex ?”

              “No!” he gasped.

                                                 

 She then felt his testicles and cupped them in her other hand: You’re so nice a delicious looking. She looked intently into his eyes and suggestively licked her lips.                                                                                                     Paul must have figured what was in her evil mind. Tears suddenly appeared. “Please, no, I beg you, not those!”   She gave him one of her bewitching smiles revealing her perfect ivory incisors.                                                                                                                        “But, darling Paul, I adore what you’ve got down there. I shall share them with Nora, one each. We’ll share this lovely thing as well.   You know, eating guys like you makes us so very sexed up. Like an aphrodisiac.”

  With that, she bent over his groin and took his stiffness into her mouth. She took the whole length by way of much practice.  Paul began to panic.  “No, Kylee, no! For God’s sake!”    But Kylee didn’t. Instead, with a length of blue ribbon, she tied a tourniquet around the base and, with a strong tug causing Paul to jerk and gasp she stopped the manly organ from becoming flaccid. 

  “A blue ribbon. ‘I don’t know where you’ve been but I know you won first prize.’ Like the song,” smiled Kylee.

“What song!” screamed Paul.

 Now, Paul,” she smiled, “They’re for later. You know, it gladdens me greatly to soon be eating your flesh; your liver, kidneys… all of you including your heart. I shall be thinking of you with every bite, and shall thrill with every swallow.  Paul,” she went on, “does it not excite you tremendously with the knowledge of being ingested in Nora’s and my belly?   Look closely.” She placed a hand on her stomach and slowly stroked the plumpness. “After a day or so, you’ll be absorbed back here” She turned to present to his stunned gaze her twin cheeks.

 “O, my good Lord!” was all the poor man could mutter.

  She turned back with a girlish giggle: “But you won’t be aware once I kill you, so think about it while I commit you to eternal bliss.”

  She climbed back onto the table and knelt astride his heaving chest. She regarded him with a steady gaze. Still close to him she murmured sexily: “Soon, my darling, soon.                                                                       “K-K-Kylee!” he croaked, staring into her eyes, “I love you”

 

                                    “So do I,” she replied.

  Very quickly, making it painless, the naked murderess dispatched her latest victim. She watched his strained facial features with demonic delight, her nipples hardened as thrill after thrill coursed through her loins.  Poor Paul stared for as long as he could at the beauty putting him to death….the beauty, with her lesbian partner, who will be eating him, filling her belly with his vital organs and flesh, and as he stared he knew he would be taking her image with him to wheresoever he was destined to go.                                                          Then the light failed and darkness clouded his vision.

Taking a knife she climbed back on the table and sat squarely on his heaving chest. She had dispatched Paul quickly because she didn't want adrenalin to flood his muscles and ruin the meat. Nora always seemed to get a kick with telling the food what she would do to it but Kylee would have refrained. Food tastes better when it's not scared, that was what she constantly repeated to Nora but it was no use. Kylee had relaxed Paul as best as she could before she killed him. Albeit she had indulged in some personal tormenting of Paul as well but he seemed to enjoy it. Besides, he was her butt wasn't he? Or at least, some of him would be. She should be able to do what she wanted.

She began the tedious job of cutting up the meat, first slicing off his still tumescent penis and the fully-primed testicles, cleaning them and putting them in the refrigerator. They used almost everything. They even sucked the marrow out of the bones. Waste not want not.

That evening Nora returned, looking tired but happy. Kylee was waiting wearing a red dress that fit her form well. Nora smiled, it was her favorite dress. She took a shower and changed into a black dress that suited her.

Together they sat down to eat the thick penis, lightly grilled. There followed Paul’s gonads, each of them resembling hard-boiled eggs.  And as they ate and drank red wine, their passions rose.  They gazed at one another with loving eyes as they gobbled the stakes Kylee had prepared.

Nora took a bite. "Mmmm…delicious," she mumbled as she chewed.

Kylee had just swallowed a bite with a glass of wine and nodded. It was such a romantic setting.

The two young women finished their food and retired to bed together, snuggling close, their arms and legs entwined. Sighs and gasps were the only sounds in that bed of Lesbos apart from the low rumblings in their stomachs as the process of digestion took place. Their thoughts as they made love were far removed from the man that was with them.

Four months later Kylee approached a young man, alone in the pub. Her rear looked spectacular, as Nora told her and many young men echoed.

"Mind if I join you?" she asked the young man.

"Please do so," he said.

Kylee strategically turned to signal the waiter to bring her drink to this table while simultaneously displaying her derriere to her potential prey. The man watched as her ass bounced slightly, perfectly shaped and with a lot of muscle definition but just enough fat to make it interesting when she walked.

What was the name of that guy she had eaten a few month’s ago. The one who was now a part of her butt and encased in tight jeans? She couldn’t remember exactly. Whatever it was, he was helping her snare another unsuspecting meal. Not that he really had a choice here.

Kylee turned back to the young man. She smiled warmly at him and sat down. Her eyes said it all: Come into my parlour, mister Fly.