- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Handplay, variously sized tinies, nudity

Alex woke up in a warm, humid environment. He found the ground was rubbery but firm as he tried to find his balance, which he was prevented from doing by a gentle swaying. Staying sat, he looked up- what he saw left him speechless. The blonde nurse’s enormous face staring at him as nonchalantly as before, only this time about 2000 times larger.

Her probing eyes narrowed into a squint, eyeing Alex’s naked, vulnerable frame. “Wow, you really are tiny, huh. Smaller than an ant, I’d say.” She said, still chewing away at the same gum as before. The scent of strawberry filled Alex’s nostrils as he felt the condensation of the massive nurse’s breath on his skin. He could have screamed, but his mind was elsewhere.

“Where is my wife!? What have you done with my wife!?”

The nurse only heard squeaking. Each smack of her lips was like a thunderclap to Alex, but she couldn’t even hear understand the tiny figure in her hand. Suddenly, Alex’s world spun around him as the nurse cradled her hand to her ear.

“My wife!” He yelled into the enormous cavern in front of him. “Where is she!?”

The nurse let out a booming, condescending laugh. Returning her hand to where it was, she spat “That was your wife!? Haha, well at least you’ll be the same size as each other. That bitch jostled me, so I made sure I made her as small as possible!”

Alex slumped, defeated.

“Take a look!” She laughed, lifting her other palm to the same level. What seemed like miles away, Alex could see Hazel tearful in the nurse’s other hand, just as small as he was. The nurse brought her two palms next to each other as Alex ran towards his beloved. Just as he neared the edge of the palm he was on, the ground began to tilt.

“Whoops!” Laughed the nurse as she turned her palms downward, causing the couple to fall some distance into a box below.

 


 

After a rough landing, Alex realised that the box was already filled with naked tinies, though most of them remained colossal compared to the couple who were smaller than a millimetre. Most seemed bored, like they had been there for some time. Alex looked around and was unable to see Hazel through a sea of legs. His day was only made worse when he realised he could barely even see past the toes of some of the larger tinies who clocked in at around 1.5 inches. For reference, Alex now stood at around 0.035- just under a millimetre.

He approached one particularly tall woman who was sat with her legs spread, not seeming to care much what anyone thought. She had wavy black hair and cherry red lipstick. She could have been no older than 35. Alex approached between her two thighs, now seeming like walls of a canyon. Trying to ignore the huge, neatly shaven vagina in front of him, he shouted up to the daydreaming giantess.

“Miss! Excuse me? I need your help!”

The giantess looked down and her eyes widened. She stared for a moment without blinking. “My goodness! I thought you were a bug! And I thought I was small!” She exclaimed, making no effort to hide her bemusement.

Alex ignored her crude attempt to break the ice. “Nice to meet you as well,” he sighed. “My name’s Alex- I need help finding my wife! She’s about the same size as me! Can you help?”

“I’m Kathy.” She responded. “Guess I’ve got nothing else going on.”

A hand many times Alex’s size pounded the ground next to him, causing him to fall on his back. Kathy supported herself as she stood up, her vagina rising many storeys above Alex. He was swept up in her grasp as her hand fell back down, lifting him gracefully to eye level.

“Where do you think she is, little bug?” She said, playfully.

Alex felt emasculated by the nickname, but knew it wasn’t intended maliciously. He thought for a moment, and pointed in the approximate direction she fell.

“Let’s go then!” Kathy boomed as she danced through a field of tinies mostly half her size, knocking over most of the ones in her way like it was nothing. “It’s nice to still feel big compared to some people” Kathy commented.

Alex sighed. “Yep… I bet...”