- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Some action in this chapter. Hope you enjoy!

After only a few steps Kathy felt a crunch underfoot and stopped on a dime as Alex felt her blood run cold.

“Why did you stop?” Asked Alex. Kathy did not respond and continued to stare forward, not blinking. Taking her free hand, she slowly lifted her left foot to examine the sole and saw a minuscule figure stuck to the ball of her foot.

Gracefully lowering herself to a crosslegged position, she placed Alex next to her uninhabited foot to shield him from any unfortunate sight. Fearing the worst, Alex threw himself angrily into the upturned sole and began pounding. “What have you done!?” He wailed.

Kathy ignored him again, peeling Hazel from her left foot and bringing her close, dangling her in front of her eyes by her arm. Kathy breathed a sigh of relief to see Hazel coughing and spluttering, and lowered her towards Alex.

“She’s okay.” Said Hazel, only now remembering the increased endurance that came with being tiny. Alex wiped his tears and embraced Hazel. “I’m so sorry it’s ended up like this.”

“You don’t need to apologise” panted Hazel.
“But this bitch does!” She turned, pointing accusingly at Kathy.

“No Hazel, you don’t understand!” Explained Alex. “I asked her to find you and she did!”

“Well there was certainly no need to step on me!” Protested Hazel.

“Oh come on,” interjected Kathy. “SOME appreciation would be nice. After all, you try to tell me you’ve never accidentally stepped on an ant before.”

Before Hazel could respond, a shadow was cast over the box. The trio saw a familiar face looking down at them, blond strands of hair hanging just out of reach.

“Right, tinies.” Said the nurse. “That seems to be all of you. You will now be separated into size groups to be allocated different tiny villages.”

Alex turned back to Kathy. “Well, it was nice meeting you. Thanks a lot for all your help.”

Kathy raised an eyebrow. “It was definitely fortunate for us all to have met each other. You know, I bet it’s rare for tinies to have tinies of their own. If I’m going to end up rubbing the feet of some giant bitch for the rest of my life, I certainly wouldn’t mind having a couple of cute little slaves doing the same for me when I get home.”

The blood rushed from Hazel’s face as she squeezed her husband’s arm. Kathy smirked.

“Yeah, but I guess I’ll need to smuggle you with me somehow though, and as you can see, I don’t have many pockets on me at the moment!”

Hazel and Alex took only a second to realise what Kathy was insinuating and turned to escape into the forest of legs behind them. Just as it seemed they might be out of reach, an unscalable, fleshly hand fell in front of them before collapsing and engulfing them both.

 


 

After a brief moment of darkness, Kathy’s palm opened up to reveal her gargantuan face grinning down at them both. “So we can avoid crowding, I think I know what we’ll do. One of you gets the mouth, one of you gets the pussy. Anyone calling dibs?”

The couple sat stunned, not knowing how to respond.

“Actually now that I think about it, you were stuck to my foot just a moment ago, slave bitch. Yeah, I don’t think I’ll like the taste of you in my mouth, so I know just where I’ll shove you!” Kathy pinched Hazel by the foot and dangled her upside down in front of her vagina, as she slowly hovered towards the pink folds. Hazel squirmed and squealed to no avail.

“You might want to hold your breath for this.” Said Kathy, smirking as she jammed Hazel into her pussy, letting out a moan as she continued to wriggle.

“You’re only making it better for me, honey!” Kathy yelled in delight as the walls of her vagina tightened and relaxed repeatedly, crushing Hazel with every pulsation.

“Damn, your wife is good!” Joked Kathy as she pinched Alex by the arm and dangled him helplessly above her open mouth. As Alex looked down into the red abyss, a colossal tongue emerged and began to playfully flick at him. Alex tried to lift himself out of reach, but could not avoid being slapped around by the soft, wet surface with every flick.

Suddenly, he felt Kathy’s grasp release and fell no further than a metre, landing flatly on his front on the tip of Kathy’s extended tongue. Unable to find proper purchase, he gripped tight to the slippery surface as it began to retract back into her mouth. Thinking fast, he threw himself, only just managing to land on Kathy’s upper lip, his legs still dangling into her mouth- far from escape.

Kathy simply sealed her lips together, squeezing Alex at the torso. While he kicked in protest, he felt a familiar texture on his legs as Kathy deftly wrapped her tongue around them. He began to slide back, helplessly clutching at her lip. The strength of his whole body was no match for the giantess’s tongue.

Suddenly, everything went dark as Alex was ripped from the support of Kathy’s cushiony lips. He became disoriented as Kathy flicked him up, before he landed back on her tongue. Without a moment’s reprieve, she smacked her tongue flat on the roof of her mouth, crushing Alex. He couldn’t move a single muscle as the massive, wet, pink tongue totally encased him, forming a seal.

“Mmm” moaned Kathy in pleasure from the toy in her vagina which continued to wriggle. The reverberation of her voice shook Alex’s whole body. Just as he began to suffocate, Kathy dropped her tongue, leaving him stuck for a second on the roof of her mouth before falling back down. She began to swill him around her mouth, aiming to exhaust him. Alex choked on her spit as she played with him under her tongue, before finally pressing him behind her cheek and allowing a moment’s rest. He immediately slid down between the gum supporting her molar.

While several other tinies observed the kidnapping which just took place, none of them were large enough to challenge Kathy. She looked around and smirked. “Done gawking?”

Everyone eyed the ground.

“I think we’re going to have a lot of fun, my little slaves.”

Chapter End Notes:

I hope this chapter was enjoyable! Ratings and reviews are all greatly appreciated.