- Text Size +

My eyes slowly adjusted to the sudden blinding light and staring down at me was the most beautiful elf I had ever seen. She smiled down at me and the light seemed to form a halo around her head, her long red hair cascaded down around her head, and her bright grey eyes sparkled wondrously at me. 


 


Suddenly her slight smile disappeared into a frown and she scrunched her forehead slightly. And with a start I realized that I had been so busy enraptured by her face that I had missed her saying something to me. I started to cringe down at the shame of missing the first divine words spoken by my new mistress. 


 


“Are you feeling alright?” she asked, her voice betraying a surprising amount of concern. I feel greater shame for causing my new mistress worry, and I quickly shook my head. “Well good” she said, her face brightening, “well as I was saying, my name is Banrigh but as of right now you are only ever to call me Mistress, is that understood?” I nodded. “Good” she said whisking me suddenly out of the box. After the motion ended I found myself dangling upside down held only by the fingers of Mistress, “I haven’t yet decided on a name for you yet” she continued, not caring about the blood rushing to my head or the feeling of vertigo as she started walking, “so for now I’ll just call you human (she actually used the Elvis word for human, one of the few words I know and though it means human it actually translates closer to dirt or slime), ok?” She didn’t look down at me but I nodded anyway.


 


“Aunt informs me” she said, depositing me ruffly onto a table, “that you have a real gift for foot worshiping, so I would like to introduce you to your two mistresses” her feet thudded down on either side of me, “unless otherwise instructed you are to be ‘under their supervision’ at all times. Now start worshiping my feet.” Recognizing the order I quickly scurried to my feet and quickly moved to where I could more properly study my new “mistresses,” before I did I noticed Mistress studying some sort of card.


 


I stood before my charge each a grand marble pillar of flesh soaring high into the air, both were slightly discolored by a thin dusting of dirt running up the sole of the foot, and each was capped with 5 wiggling sentries whose barely visible wiggles seemed to invite me to come closer. As I approached the right foot a thought occurred to me as I neared the heel. And I decided it was worth a try as I started liking the massive heel in front of me, but even as I got on my knees to bow I heard a sudden giggle coming from Mistress and she said, “one more thing human, to much groveling is considered unseemly in pets these days so you are not allowed to bow to me unless I give express permission. If this is clear kiss my foot 5 times and then resume worshiping.” I froze reluctantly and then kissed the foot as instructed before resuming licking.


 


With my plan thwarted I chose instead to focus my attention more fully of the foot I was licking. And it was beautiful, a great pale monolith who’s beauty was only slightly less magnificent compared to Falar’s glorious feet, her feet smelled surprisingly little, and as I started to lick them I could taste the mildly salty taste and it immediately started making me hard. I paused not wanting to get to aroused. “Why have you stopped?” Mistress asked stretching slightly, “It was just starting to get good” before her foot slammed on top of me. I was pinned on my back with my penis wedged into her pail white sole. The slight pressure between my legs began increasing more quickly. Seeing no way to avoid it any longer I gave in fully to my urges.


 


Time seemed to stretch out, slowing down while paradoxically seeming to speed up. My heart beat quickened as my hard on began to pulse in earnest, desperate for release. I began writhing around under the foot that held me in place. Licking and kissing every inch of foot flesh I could reach while also humping into the fleshy mass above me. Suddenly the creamy sole lifted off of me, hungrily I got up to chase after it until it disappeared off the table.


 


In a panic I frantically looked over the edge of the table at the foot that had just abandoned me.  From couch I could hear Mistress giggling quietly to herself before a shadow descend on me. Suddenly I was being crushed under a large slightly squishy something that smelled a lot like Mistress’s feet and I was being rolled around by the strange object. A moment later the crushing thing lifted off of me and I rolled to a stop. It was only then that I realized that the thing crushing me was Mistress’s other foot which she had now lifted off of me, it took another second after that to relies Mistress was laughing at me.


 


“I never realized how stupid you humans really are” she said between snorts of laughter, “I mean, I’d read how foolish you little things were but I always assumed they were exaggerations.”


 


I felt a strange mixture of accomplishment and shame at those words. On one hand I had amused my Mistress and gotten her to laugh, while on the other hand I had only amused her with how much of an idiot I am. So I just sat on the table unsure what to do except listen to Mistress recounting how stupid I was. It took her a few seconds to get control over herself again, and when she did snapped her fingers telling me to get back to licking.