- Text Size +

“Come on Daliki, try harder” said Mistress Xilrie, pushing down on me with her foot, twisting it back and forth. I didn’t know what she wanted, I started licking at the foot I was pinned under, but that just seemed to annoy her so I tried to squirm out but I was caught tight. Above me came the sound of Falar’s voice, “your being such a bad boy Daliki, perhaps you aren’t worthy of being a pet.” I redouble my efforts desperately rubbing and kissing the great behemoth that had me pinned. “I can’t” I cried desperately reaching out from in-between her toes. Suddenly the voice of Cinio appeared next to me “How can’t you” turning my head I saw her humming the finger of one of the instructors “it’s something every pet can do” she said smiling while she thrust her chest out desperately to the instructors above us. “ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CUM” she said and yet she seemed to speak the voice of every instructor at once. I suddenly realized just how hard I was, “ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CUM” said the voices again booming around me, “COME ON, CUM.” They said “EVERY ONE KNOWS WHAT A LITTLE FOOT WORM YOU ARE,” I tried answering, telling them that I couldn’t, that I wasn’t allowed but all that came out was a high pitched whining sound.

...

The box I was in shifted suddenly and I woke up with a jolt. Between my legs my dick stood up fully, was painfully swollen and engorged long past the normal point of ejaculation. I carefully rolled out of my “bed” and crawled to my water supply. My water was kept in large bottle with a spigot to drink I would twist my self under the tap and pore the water directly into my mouth. But I wasn’t there to get a drink, at least not yet, instead I carefully stood up and place my dick on the side of the bottle. Reacting to the cold bottle and me desperately not thinking about anything sexual my dick slowly shrank, slowly dribbling out a steam of cum. At the base of the bottle a small stain had formed from me forcing my self flaccid every day.

 

Apparently that curse Falar put on me also seemed to increase the number of wet dreams I was having as every day I woke up desperately unable to come. Some times I could also swear I heard her giggle when this happened, and I desperately hoped that she was as it would make the pain worth it if it was for Falar’s amusement. After finishing softening up (though I apparently couldn’t completely lose my hard on as a little bit of it would remain as if taunting me of what was coming tomorrow) I stretched and got ready for my current routine. My “routine” boiled down to me eating and drinking throughout the day and otherwise lounging on the sock bed casting my head forwards to the day when I would finally meet my new owner.

 

The socks I had spent the last week sleeping on had once been a pair of cute pink running socks with a light blue strip running around where the sole of the foot would be. But it was clear that this pair had been well loved and (at some point) unwashed for several jogs. The pinks and blues had failed and the bottoms were worn and frayed around the heel toes. The socks smelled heavily of old dried sweat. The first night I slept in one of the socks but after waking up to find one of the loose strings had rapped its self around my dick in the night and after waking up from my first wet dream I found myself unable to leave the sock for several painful minutes while I loosened the bond on my junk.

 

I was sitting on the socks thinking that I would maybe go get some food for a before lunch snack when the box suddenly lurched upwards. This was nothing new as my box had been picked up, handed off, and moved about a number of times on the journey. Often these moments also involved some amount of talking far above me. But this time there was no talking and when the box was put down the ground felt different more stable somehow. A while later I heard the sound of feet approaching, then the sound of a large door opening before I was hoisted back in the air. A short time later the box was put back down and, after the box was twisted, turned, and at one point flipped upside down, there was the sound of a knife cutting through tape and the lid was tipped open.