- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy! And please support my work on Patreon for early chapters. 

The sea of endless sand shook uncontrollably as rhythmic booms echoed throughout the area. 


Standing in the middle of the two Gulliverians I watched as a Brobdingnagian towered in the distance. I couldn't see her feet as she walked, I could barely see her face even though the sky was clear, she was that far as well as that tall, and yet with every footfall, she covered miles and miles of distance, and soon she was right on top of all of us.  


The whole area fell dark and a womanly scent mixed with a small pungent odor covered the area. I could barely stand upright as an endless skin-colored wall came to a complete halt in front of me. 



I hid behind Grace's boot as I witnessed endless pillars rising towards the sky. 


"Are those legs?" I whispered to myself, turning my gaze back towards the endless wall that so easily towered over me as well as the two Gulliverian woman standing before me. "That would mean that this wall is actually... a foot!" I yelled out in disbelief as I stared at the biggest bare foot I had ever seen. 



"AH I JUST LOVE THE FEELING OF THE SAND BETWEEN MY TOES." 


I could feel the nanotechnology inside of my body crack as a voice that sounded like roaring thunder echoed all throughout the area. 


I watched as the mega giant scrunched her  mountain sized toes causing another tremor that threatened to throw me high into the air. I couldn't see the future but I felt that deep down I would have to get use to these man made quakes.


Ms. Saxon cupped her hands and yelled at the top of her lungs. "Darcy!" Ms. Saxons voice did little to help the ringing in my ears. "Could you please take you smelly feet away from us!" 



The ground rocked back and forth ever so slightly as the giant giggled. "OH SORRY ABOUT THAT." the girl named Darcy said as she lifted her foot miles and miles in the air. 


I noticed how Waves and waves of sand fell to the ground, creating a small sand storm that even made the two Gulliverian cover their eyes. 


Placing her foot far away from our location the living landscape began to kneel down. This time it wasn't only I who lost my footing, but even Grace and Ms. Saxon began to tumble and fall as the uprisen sandy ground made it hard to stand. 


"Oh Shit!" I yelled as I watched a giant butt descend like a meteor, that threatened to take my life. I quickly dove as far as my weak legs would allow me. 


A huge shock wave threw massive amounts of sand in the air, sand that blanketed my body in a searing hot embrace. 


"Oh my god Tristan are you ok!" Grace yelled out. 


I brushed the sand from my eyes, and off my body and Looking up I was greeted by the concern face of my childhood friend/girlfriend. 


"Yea no worries." 


Grace extended her hand and dug under the sand, lifting me as well as a bunch of sand off the ground. She lifted me towards her face and she smiled at me with relief. 


"Thank god your not hurt." 


"The maggots not dead is he?" 


Ms. Saxon lying right next to Grace brought her head closer as she expected me. I could feel her rabid breath as she looked down at me with her brown eyes, honesty when it came to the hot weather, Ms. Saxons breath actually felt pretty good. I waved up at the brown eyes that stared at me and for a moment I thought I actually saw a small look of concern in their gaze. 


"Ms. Saxon smirked. "Well I knew you couldn't have been so weak to get taken out in such a way." 


I was about to throw out my own compliment, like how Ms. Saxons breast looked all perky and wonderful or how her breath smelled like mint, but such blandishments would have to wait. 


"WHATS GOING ON DOWN THEIR?" 


That same booming voice thundered all

around us. 


Ms. Saxon stood up on her feet. I could see the pissed off look on her face as she looked towards the far off distance. "What going on is you almost killed us Darcy!" Ms. Saxon crossed her arms with disappointment. "Darcy you got to be careful we've got a Lilliputian down here!" She yelled out. 


I almost wanted to cry, Ms. Saxon was actually caring about my safety, that touched my heart, and yet before I could get a single teardrop to fall, gravity pushed me down against the warm and soft flesh. 


Grace slowly stood up and turned her body slightly to the left. I held on to her thumb for support and balance and as everything stopped moving and I regained my bearings everything was made clear, for hovering up in the sky, was a face that put the largest mountain to shame, a face that grew closer with squinting eyes. 


"SO THE REPORT IS TRUE." The booming voice returned. "ILL ACTUALLY BE TRAINING A LILLIPUTIAN THIS TIME." The living landscape said as her light blue giant eyes darted back and forth. "WHERE IS THE LITTLE GUY." 


I could feel Grace lift up the palm holding me a little higher, just a few inches above her face. "Ms. Darcy he's here." She said with a little apprehension in her tone, which did little to calm my nerves.


I shuddered as a massive black pupil settled on Graces extended hand or to be more precise me. It was like I was staring into an abyss that could swallow hundreds of not thousands of Lilliputians with ease, and yet I held my ground, poorly but I still did it. 


I Nervously smiled as I saw recognition in the giant blue eye that was so beyond me. I let out a small breath of fresh air and fixed my posture. "You must be Darcy."

***

ALSO CHECK OUT MY NEW GTS COMIC!!!


Chapter End Notes:

https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234