- Text Size +

Lynn hadn’t felt quite so thin, so young, or even so blonde in a long time as when she returned from the kitchen with a more-or-less correct Cosmopolitan and sat down to fire up her laptop. She sipped her drink and tried to soak the bright citrus into her cells and tissues, storing its chemical happiness there, while the loading screen labored through its processes. Her ribs popped in a couple places with her deep breath, and she realized she’d been holding her breath for quite some time tonight, maybe even since she closed the video chat with her former coworker.

The screen lit up with her desktop, a portrait of rolling, grassy fields coruscant with wildflowers; icons and symbols and shortcuts erupted on the edges. Her antivirus program popped up, and she logged in with one password; her browser required a different password for its password locker; her VPN fired up without needing any attention. She took another pull off her drink and opened her work email. “I really don’t want to do this,” she breathed, clicking on the link to the porn channel. She had to create an Only Fans account, switching to an incognito window to do so, then approved her antivirus, browser, and VPN dialogues to store her password, though she hoped to God she would never have reason to come back here after tonight.

Dotty was moving around in a room Lynn didn’t recognize. This must’ve been the studio she was talking about. It looked like a bedroom, except the bed was too frilly and ornate, which stood in contrast to the utilitarian design of the rest of it. The walls were bare, except for bright green drapery against the left wall. Lynn recognized it as a green-screen background. What looked like a workout bench and frame peeked from the right edge of the screen, and she stopped herself from wondering what that could be for. The enormous woman was still wearing the smoky black sheer lingerie she had earlier this evening, during their social call, and now she was arranging the sheets on the bed, reaching past the webcam to clear off her desk, and moving something heavy, off-camera. Her hips rolled and her tremendous buttocks jiggled as she futzed and preened and made arrangements. Lynn wondered if this was part of the show, a voyeuristic pre-show as she set the stage and incidentally showed off her body to a very particular audience. This wasn’t a world Lynn wanted to know anything about but she sensed tonight would be very educational.

Dotty’s face swung into view, pale in the glow of her monitor. “Oh, look at you all! You couldn’t wait for tonight’s performance, could you?” Blue arcs shown in the lenses of her eyes as she read the tally of visitors. “We’ve got quite the turnout already. How flattering! I’m so happy to see all of you again… oh, and it looks like we have a few newcomers!” She winked lasciviously at the camera, and Lynn’s skin crawled with the knowledge of who that was for. “Well, you’re in for a treat. I’m just getting everything ready, because once the action starts, I don’t want to stop for anything. You know what I mean?” Incessant beeps and blips went off in Lynn’s speakers, and she interpreted this was notification of viewers chatting Dotty. It sounded like this was going to be a popular show, and despite her dread, she checked to see the list of attendees. There were already over a hundred, and the performance hadn’t even begun. For one fleeting moment, she wondered whether she were in the wrong business.

The planet of Dotty’s body rotated slowly in the camera: a tremendous hip spun away and a huge boob wheeled into view, bouncing as she sat down and got comfortable. “There we are, I think everything’s ready! Am I forgetting anything?” Dotty’s voice was bright, more cheerful than Lynn had ever heard come out of her in her years at Overmedia. She truly was transformed, from a bland, lifeless workhorse in corporate media to a vivacious, sexually charged porn-queen.

Dotty had ceased bouncing in her seat, but her breasts continued to bobble and heave. “What’s this? Oh, I’m forgetting my co-star!” Simpering into the camera, she pawed at her own boobs, appearing to struggle with heaving them aside, until Simon’s bald head emerged from her depths. His eyes rolled and his upper body squirmed like an eel suffocating on dry land as his mangled mouth gaped for air. “Look at how excited he is to be here! Everybody, say hello to Meep, because you’re not going to be seeing much of him for the rest of the night!” She even laughed in a new way, Lynn noted, a full-bodied laugh that rocked her shoulders and set her boobs to shimmying on the desk. “And he’s just as excited to see all of you, isn’t he? Look at how he’s greeting you!”

Meep was not greeting anyone. The hairless, scarred cylinder of a man writhed at the webcam, crying out his piteous eponym, pleading in his incoherent way to a large audience that could not give a shit what he was going through. Lynn covered her mouth and looked away, repulsed by what he’d been shaped into. To connect that mutilated degenerate with the friendly, naive coworker from her office was too heartbreaking to bear.

Dotty had reined him back in. She cradled him tenderly in her palms and dipped her head to coat him in thick, noisy smooches. “I know, I know, baby. It’s going to be another big night for you, I know. It’s hard work for such a wretched little thing like you, isn’t it? After all, your Mama’s such a big woman, and you’re just a pathetic little shaft of a person.” Her thick lips pulsed around his cock as though she were sucking the blood right out of his body. “But you’ve got to look at it this way: Mama’s got needs! Mama’s finally got what she wants, and the more she gets, the more she needs. And you, you’re designed to give Mama everything she needs, aren’t you? That’s right. You’re good for nothing else but satisfying the deep ache you’ve created in Mama.”

Dotty’s eyes flickered up once to check her position in the laptop monitor, then her jaws unhinged and she draped her thick, glistening tongue over Simon’s welded body, dragging it up from his hips to slather over his chest and face. He effectively disappeared beneath the spread of her tongue. “And because you’re not good for anything else, that means you have to work hard at the one thing you’re good at, doesn’t it? Yes, it does, yes, it does. The one thing you’re good at and the only thing you’re meant for.” Her voice dropped to a breathy moan. “You’ve got to give Mama her cookie, little Meep, yes, you do. Because you’re only good at one thing, and you’ve got to earn your keep around here, yes, you do. You know how Mama feels about freeloaders, don’t you? No such thing as a free lunch, Mama always says. Mmm, baby, stop your fussing. You stop that right now. You should feel proud to do such a wonderful thing for your Mama. Nobody else is built like you. You were made for this, weren’t you?” The tip of her tongue batted his erect cock around; Simon sobbed and turned away from the camera. “Yes, you were. Nobody else can satisfy Mama like you can, and Mama needs you so badly right now. Mama needs you so fucking much right now, little Meep, you don’t even know. Oh God, I could just eat you up!” Her teeth snapped at his penis with a loud clack.

Lynn jumped in alarm and screamed, then hastily checked to confirm her microphone was muted. She knocked back her drink so as not to spill it if anything like that happened again. “I had no idea you were so fucked up, Dorothy,” she muttered. “Poor Simon. I don’t think I would’ve handed him over if I’d known about this… mother-shit.” She drew up her knees and hugged them, wincing as she returned to the action.

In the fake bedroom, Dotty had gotten up from her chair and pulled the heavy object back from off-camera: it couldn’t be seen where she’d stored it on the right, and now it was too low for the camera to pick up. Whatever it was, it was strong enough for the heavy woman to prop one foot upon, exposing her frighteningly hairy crotch to the audience. “Yo-ho-ho, motherfuckers!” she chirped. “Let’s get on with the show!”

Simon’s head and chest stuck out of her fist, with Dotty’s thumb curled around his ribs; the silicone scrotum assembly bloomed from the other end, bouncing against her pinky. She waggled it playfully for the camera, turning it back and forth to show him off for the audience. Some sounded like Lynn felt, but many fully approved of the biomodifications she’d made to her possession, and others simply directed fury and resentment at the tiny man who got to enjoy this ample woman’s playground like they wished they could. Dotty clucked and reminded everyone to be nice, then made a show of lowering her Meep past her belly and into the chasm of her thighs.

“Some of you are so jealous, and I know I shouldn’t encourage that, but it is kind of flattering.” Dotty blushed cutely and licked her lips. She reached up to bend the laptop camera down and clicked to focus on her labia, hanging beyond the fringe of coarse hair and glistening with droplets of her intimate fluids. “Is this what you all want?” she asked, dragging the tiny man’s head between her curtains of flesh. His face completely disappeared, swallowed by her flapping lips.

Her broad hips began to roll, grinding in the camera’s view. “Does this look good to you? Do some of you wish Mama could do this to you?” She rubbed her Meep into her deep cleft, creating loud clicks and sloshing for everyone to appreciate. Simon appeared to jerk away, retracting his skull from inside her when he slipped inside, but Dotty’s reaction was to cup his head and shoulders in one fleshy palm and rub him irresistibly into her vulval. “Oh, my God, this is going to be so good,” she purred as juices dripped in long strands from her shaky fingers. Simon slurped up and down her slit, wriggling but unable to avoid her treatment. Her thick labia spread like the maw of a living beast to wrap around his chest. Stout, scraggly hairs abraded his cheeks and neck as she plowed his face across her clit and into the underbrush. Her vaginal juices flowed around his jaw and over his shoulders, in a perverse demonstration of waterboarding.

Without another word, Dotty bit her lip and stabbed herself with the diminutive man, thrusting him violently inside her vagina.

Lynn flinched at the force. Surely she must’ve broken something in his little body with that movement. Clearly she was aroused, as her broad inner thighs glistened on the monitor, but even so, she had been fierce with the frail little man. Her gesture was the opposite of tender, an adolescent’s parody of lovemaking, just grabbing the dildo and ramming it inside with as little consideration for her sensitive insides as for the fragility of the shrunken man in her grip.

Dotty threw her head back and cried out in theatrical pleasure. Her throat writhed sensually within her neck and her lips parted as though she were receiving a penis descending from the ceiling. “Oh, that always feels so fucking good!” she cried, as her fist began to churn the little man inside her. “Meep belongs in me! He belongs in there! Why do I ever take him out? Oh, my fucking God, he feels so good inside me! How many of you want to be him?” The bleeps and blips rang out, and Dotty reached for the webcam, her breasts hanging heavily in view as she adjusted it to tighten up on her crotch. The heavy woman disappeared down to two immense, damp thighs and a perilous forest of dark pubic hairs, with a struggling little man vanishing inside her with every thrust. Dotty fucked herself hard with his entire body, knuckles whitening as she clamped down on his knees and jammed him into her clenching pussy, harder and faster all the time. Glistening juices flowed without cease, coating her thighs, coating her fist, and drowning Meep in fresh layers of her lubrication. Only occasionally could he be heard to cry out, a sickening screech that cut off abruptly as her cunt gobbled him up.

The speakers of Lynn’s laptop rang out with a new sound, the chimes of tips coming in. Unlike other porn shows where a dollar amount had to be reached before the nasty happened, Dotty left her show open to all comers and relied on their generosity when she gave them what they wanted. It seemed this system was quite lucrative and Dotty’s trust was not misplaced. The screams of the little man and the gory slurping of his owner’s pussy competed with the jackpot-like music of money coming in.

Now Dotty began to growl, and her crimson lips sneered and her brow furrowed. Her thrusts became sharper and shorter: where before she’d been enjoying the sensation of his head and shoulders and ribs and hips running over her seizing vulvic muscles, now it looked like she was using him to scratch an itch deep inside her. The heavy woman’s sweet voice was reduced to hungry, frustrated grunting as she jammed him into the inner recesses, pursuing something that was just out of reach. “Come on, come on you little fucker,” she snarled off-camera. Her monitor glowed upon her damp fist, pounding into her own hairy pussy like she hated it. Very little of Simon could be seen now, just the occasional flash of his bare butt, as Dotty pounded him harder and harder inside her. “So close, you little piece of shit… give it to me… you fucker…”

Suddenly her fingers flared and she released Simon’s legs. The tendons on the backs of his knees and thighs stood out as his tiny legs strained to support the weight of the silicone ball sack and steel mounting assembly. Viewers only glimpsed this before Dotty’s palm mounted on the suction cup beneath the fake scrotum, and her fingers straightened his legs out, and within a second she savagely shoved the entire little man deep inside her cunt. There for a moment, and then entirely swallowed and gone.

He was a shrunken little man, to be sure, but he was still quite long, Lynn noted. He was a little shorter than an entire foot, but that still seemed like quite a lot to stuff inside a woman’s vagina. She slipped one hand over her own pussy, beneath her jeans, out of sympathy.

Gargling, and then strangled swearing, and then Dotty was gasping for breath, nearly weeping. Viewers saw the dense underbrush of her pussy hairs shuddering as though something large were emerging from within. They watched each of her thighs, one propped up in a Captain Morgan pose, the other solely supporting the entire overweight structure of this middle-aged sex worker, shuddering in their own separate earthquakes. They witnessed the gushing fluids spraying from between Dotty’s thick fingers as her palm held her little lover imprisoned within her hips. “Oh God, oh God,” she sobbed. Her forearm strained to hold him inside her, just a little bit longer, just one more minute, please, until her thighs gave a few last mighty shudders. The view on the monitors canted wildly back to display Dotty’s huge, thick arm thrusting over the camera, her ponderous breasts swaying threateningly, and a weak grin crawling across her face. “Holy fuck, that was a good one! Goddamn it, this little guy just gets better and better. Or I do, I don’t even know anymore. Did you all enjoy that?” A stream of bleeps and bloops erupted. “And lucky me, I get to live like this all the time. I’ve got my own little man who wants nothing better than to please his sweet, loving Mama and do everything he can to make her cum as hard as she can.” Her bosom swelled with a deep breath, which she let out with a whoop. “Oh, if only I were 20 years younger… Meep’s really taking a toll on this old body! I’ve gotta fuck him as hard as I can while I still can. But I swear, even when I looked my best, sex at its best was never as good as it is with my little Meep-baby, not even close!” She shook her head, grinning broadly and leering at the camera. “Not even close, I swear. And as good as it gets, I’m so happy to know there’s always more where that came from. Speaking of, you wanna see how our little hero’s doing?” Her fingers toyed with the fake balls jutting incongruously from her pussy.

Lynn didn’t realize she’d been holding her breath, until the limp body of the shrunken intern flopped out of Dotty’s vagina. She inhaled fiercely as soon as he was free. Dotty dangled him before the camera: there was hardly anything recognizably human to him. He looked like a piece of meat she’d been storing inside her for some unknown reason. With his legs fused together, his arms fused to his sides, he more closely resembled some hideous dildo, or else another unidentifiable organ. His pale skin was thickly slathered in a milky film of Dotty’s thickening juices, further occluding any familiar features. Coarse, scraggly hairs adhered to him, like carpet fibers and cat fur lining a piece of candy that had fallen to the ground. Their blackness stood out crisply against his pallid, hypoxic flesh. He hung there on display, motionless and twisted and glistening with cum.

Still clutching the prosthetic balls, Dotty’s thick hand gave him a hard shake. His entire body flopped, almost bonelessly, all the way down to the sharp snap of his head. On cue, the mangled little man’s head jerked back and coughed, and an impressive stream of womanly fluids sprang in a jet from his throat. Little Meep jerked and seized, coughing violently, wheezing to get enough air in order to puke up more and more of Dotty’s vasocongestion. Her voice chuckled in the background of the sickening display, but the bleeps and blips indicated the audience was into this, even complimenting Meep’s performance.

Loath as she was to do it, Lynn briefly read what people were saying. “They want to be him? What sick, perverted fucks…” She was learning a lot about people this night.

“That’s right, baby, let it all out. Get it all out of your lungs, you’re gonna need your breath.” Dotty’s voice was cloying, if not exactly soothing. Her face emerged into the camera, and Meep’s body jerked and slapped against her cheek as she addressed her audience. “What do you think, everyone out there in Mama-and-Meep-Land? Was I too hard on the little guy? Look at how sad he looks.” Her smile was anything but apologetic. “It’s kind of a waste, isn’t it? Here’s Meep, spitting up all that precious, delicious, nourishing fluid Mama produces just for him, for free, and you’d pay oh-so-much money just to have a taste! Pearls before swine, am I right?”

She tsk-tsked the struggling, vomiting figure dangling in her grasp, then lowered him out of sight. “Mama can be kinda rough on Meep, but Mama’s got these big, important needs, and Meep understands that. But Mama knows how much it can take out of the little guy, truly, I do. Maybe he was doing too much of the work. Maybe he needs to take it easy… in a different position.” She grinned wolfishly at the camera. “Are you ready for the next act in tonight’s performance? Pardon me while I get set up.”

“What the fuck else can there possibly be?” Lynn shuddered, glancing around her room for the comfort of the familiar. It looked like Dotty was digging around in a box of cords, so she darted off to the kitchen to fix a quick drink: a tall shot of Patrón Silver. She felt she was going to need it.

The screen had changed when she returned. Now it was divided into fourths, with every window showing something similar but slightly different. Lynn frowned and, reflexively, pulled an extra widescreen monitor out of her desk. She plugged it in and expanded the display before she realized what was going on. But she’d done it, so she left it alone and feared for the worst.

Dotty had plugged in three extra cameras, positioning these around herself at different angles. Each one featured the broad, dimpled landscape of her heavy thighs and hips, and each one showed off how her great cakes of flesh rumbled and shuddered with her slightest movements. She had shed the sheer open chemise and now stood completely nude within the triangular field of vision: three cameras focusing behind her, beside her, and in front of her, with the laptop gazing down at her hips from a 45° angle to her rear. Now it was revealed what she’d been lugging around: a sturdy bench, thickly lacquered to a glass-like sheen, and obviously built to withstand three or four Dotties.

In the center of the bench Meep stood, if it could be called “standing.” The suction cup, useless until this moment, held the silicone testicles firmly mounted onto the smooth surface. Meep faced away from the laptop camera and the rear camera; his lean body stood uncomfortably in profile for the side camera. Only the front camera captured the hollow, haunted eyes, the sickening way his tiny jaw worked to emit those feeble, pleading meeps.

“Oh, Simon, I’m so sorry.” Lynn forced herself to look at him, told herself that he couldn’t see her through the camera. It still felt as though he were accusing her directly, addressing her. Then an immense, rippling thigh swung into view and eclipsed everything.

“We’re all set up and ready to go!” Dotty sang, far above the camera’s view. Each screen showed one or both of her heavy thighs and dimpled knees. She almost looked like a giantess striding through a city, too large for any news crew to fully encapsulate. All but the side-angle cameras showed one massive leg swinging around the bench, and suddenly the sturdy construction looked questionable as her knees bumped against its sides. “It’s time for round two—Mama needs another cookie! How about all of you watching, are you into this? You got some love for Mama?” Donations chimed over the speakers, continuing as the rear and front cameras showed Dotty’s fat hand descending from above to wrap pudgy fingers around Meep’s thin body as he shivered in terror. The side camera only displayed one bloated thigh, and the laptop camera showed how Dotty’s broad hips spread as she began to squat. The front camera featured a thick forearm blocking the impenetrable forest of pubic hair and her hand scooping copious fluid from her own crotch to smear over the horrified little man, freshening up his liquid coating.

In the rear camera, viewers saw Dotty’s thick fingers running up and down his legs, fondly rubbing his little butt, beneath the spreading canopy of two impossibly enormous planets of creamy flesh. Two fat fingers locked around Meep’s shins, holding him steady, as the planets started their descent. A deep and plunging crevasse emerged into view as Dotty’s buttcheeks lowered. The moment her gibbering, drooling labia brushed against his bald head, Meep began to scream, a thin, piercing wail. Viewers complained about the noise, how it was harshing their buzz, and couldn’t Mama slit his throat or something so they didn’t have to hear it.

Lynn was as horrified by the shriek as she was by the paying audience’s responses to it. Yet her arm wouldn’t reach out to shut off her speakers. She had to experience all of this, to fully understand what she’d done.

More and more of the swelling buttocks filled the rear camera, casting Meep’s legs and the mounting bracket in shadow. Mama pulled her hand away, in the front camera, where viewers saw the thicket of coarse hairs hovering over Meep’s plaintive cries. Mama’s rubbery labia hung around his ears, rested on his shoulders. His ribs pumped rhythmically as he gulped air to scream and scream and scream, as the heavy pussy lips slithered over his skull and around his jaws. Her pussy sucked at his head, kissed him, sucked some more, and suddenly there was silence. Meep’s upper body was disappearing behind the unruly mass of black and kinky hairs. Engorged labia rolled around as his shoulders jerked. With the supporting rods lining his spine and legs, there was no opportunity for Meep to simply bend his body and pull himself out of Mama’s devouring cunt, not to free himself, certainly not for one last gasp of air. He jerked and twisted and the labia stretched around his shoulders and slid down his arms. His hips thrust, his legs twitched, and Mama’s moist, reddening labia glided easily around them as well. Soon his shins vanished from the front camera’s view; in the rear camera, nothing was left but a pair of artificial balls that disappeared beneath the ponderous and irresistible mass of two nearly spherical butt cheeks.

Mama turned to sigh pleasantly at the laptop. “Oh, that’s the stuff. Mama likey! Mama likey so much.” She squirmed on the bench, shimmying her shoulders as her ample hips rocked and throbbed beneath her. “It’s getting to where I don’t even feel complete unless I’ve got my Meep-baby inside me again. Like my poor pussy is missing something, aching with missing him. But when I’ve got him inside me… really deep inside me…” She sighed again, draping one hand tenderly over her heart. “Oh, I wish it could be all of you. I do! I wish I could shrink all of you down and store all of you inside me. Would you like that?” Bleep-bleep! Bloop-bloop! “Would you like it if I kept you all inside me? Do you all want to live inside your sweet Mama’s pussy for the rest of your lives?” Bleep-blip! Ding-ding-ding! “I wish you all could, I really mean that! But for now, you’ll just have to watch little Meep getting the best of it and pretend it was you.”

Abruptly the massive cheeks lifted out of the rear camera, then slammed down again. Had the camera not been braced with a C-clamp, it surely would’ve been sent flying across the room. The side camera showed the true, ferocious power of Dotty’s thighs as she heaved her bulk up, slapping her flabby ass onto the bench over and over. It showed off the outrageous curvature of her buttock, how it rose and slammed onto the stiff figure fixed onto the bench, and how he disappeared when that obese buttock descended again. The front and rear cameras only showed the briefest glimpses of anything human standing on the bench, before that insatiable pussy swallowed him up again. The bench showed the fidelity of his heavy construction, creaking only slightly as Dotty punished it with blow after thundering blow. She scrupled naught, but released her full poundage with every thrust, lifting her feet from the floor and throwing her hips onto her diminutive lover without restraint, every single time.

Lynn watched the abuse through her fingers, shuddering with every impact. Surely this would kill him, surely no one could tolerate the forces this hideous woman was unleashing upon him. It was a gory, gruesome way to go, but at least his suffering would be at an end.

Dotty threw herself down, then ground her hips insistently into the stout bench. The side camera caught her churning hips and how her thighs jiggled with powerful muscles working beneath layers of fat and flesh. The laptop showed the graceful curve of her spine, the shadowy arcs beneath each roll of creamy flesh on her sides. The front camera’s view was framed by her wrists and forearms, as Dotty gripped the bench to enable her grinding. The rear camera, perhaps the best seat in the house, showed only a long, dark seam swaying back and forth, back and forth, as her gigantic ass cheeks predominated and stretched out of the camera’s view, leaving only her perilous ass crack to dance for the camera.

Groaning was heard—deep, resonant, feminine groaning. Bleeps from the audience and dinging from their donations trickled intermittently, but the groaning was steady and constant and rising. The front camera caught how her forearms tensed, the tendons rising on the backs of her hands; her crotch was lost in deep shadows, beneath her pendulous breasts and the valley of her thighs. The dense nest of pussy hair was nothing more than an inky void somewhere in the background. In the rear camera the vast buttocks shuddered, twitched, trembled as deep within their mass another orgasm formed. There was no camera to show this one. The four cameras around her could only hint at the violence rumbling within, the tension building up as she clamped onto the beleaguered bench with hands and thighs. Her ass throbbed and threatened to shove the rear camera aside as Dotty bounced in her seat, struggling to wedge her beloved little man deeper, ever deeper inside her, as her hips shuddered and her belly tightened and her breath caught and her pussy clamped down hard, harder than before, harder still until…

The rear camera went hazy in a spray of cum. Juices flashed out of the crack of her ass and coated it immediately. The front camera saw her inner thighs shudder violently and caught the flood of juices pooling over the glossy bench, trickling over the sides like a broken dam, until the second wave of orgasm hit and Dotty’s fluids needed a new path to escape, spraying over her clit like a firehose and taking out the forward view. Two windows were reduced to blurry, dripping images of pale flesh and indistinct shadows.

Lynn’s speakers crackled with Dotty’s scream when she came. The side camera showed her bulging hip, the side of one huge buttock twitching and bouncing in place on the bench. The laptop camera documented all the muscles seizing in Dotty’s body, rippling up and down her spine, how her arm strained to hold the bench and how her legs danced fitfully in place as her body dumped all energy into cumming as hard as it could.

Dotty’s head canted back hard and her arms shook. She didn’t breathe: the laptop showed her contorted expression, lips pulled back, eyes clenched shut, until the viewers didn’t know if she was being stabbed or electrocuted. After a long minute, her eyes flew open and she sucked down seemingly all the air in the room. “Oh, holy fucking fuck,” she growled between ragged breaths. “Better and better every time, I swear. What did you think, my lovely audience? How did that look to you?” The responses bleeped incessantly as Dotty regained her breath, flexed her fingers, and rubbed her thighs. “It’s amazing to think that something so small can take so much out of me. And that means the part of the night I hate the most…” Casting a sad glance over her shoulder, Dotty grabbed her knees and rolled forward. Her calves stood out as they strained against another taxing, full-bodied orgasm to heave her significant bulk upward. Slowly and shakily she stood, copious fluids running down her thighs to long strands on the bench, and in the center of a pool of her love-juices stood little Meep.

He sagged, as much as he could, and his head lolled as a quantity of milky fluid dribbled from his hanging jaws. The front camera showed his expression, somewhere between exhaustion and anguish, and how the light caught along a wild, scraggly pubic hair that wound over his cheek and nose, springing out to reach into space. His facial features were washed out in the thick layers of goop his mistress produced, so that he looked like a wax figurine left in the summer sun. Sausage-like fingers wrapped around his body and pulsed into his abdomen, and he vomited a stream of Dotty’s pussy juices at the camera. “There you go, little man, that’s the way,” Dotty cooed in the distance, as her fingers milked him. “Oh, you were wonderful tonight. Did you hear me tell everyone how you get better and better every time? I never know if you can hear me when you’re inside me. I don’t know whether you can’t hear anything because I’m so big and healthy, or if I’m louder because the sound travels inside me. I wish you could tell me, but all you ever say is that stupid ‘meep’!” Her thumb rubbed into his back as he puked strands of her fluid over her knuckles.

Lynn sighed with relief when Dotty announced that was the end of their show. “It’s time to say goodnight to our lovely audience, Meep!” she said, grinning broadly into the laptop camera. The front camera showed how her thick thumb and forefinger were now rolling Simon’s penis between them. Unknowingly, she rolled her fingertips too far, twisting and wrenching his cock well beyond what was comfortable; nonetheless, it obediently stiffened and she patted it with approval. “Yes, it’s time to say goodnight, and it’s time for everyone to crawl into bed, and you know what that means.”

Abruptly Simon came back to life, eyes wild, body twisting against his hips. “Meep! Meep! Meep!” he cried, coughing through remnants of Dotty’s cum. Her hands left him for a moment, and his erect cock bounced comically from side to side.

“Why do you act like that, Meep?” Dotty asked him. She unplugged the three extra cameras and reached for something beyond the laptop. One heavy breast swung like a wrecking ball into the laptop’s camera, briefly blacking out her entire audience. “You know you love this,” she continued, “and you know Mama loves it. And you know you love it because Mama loves it!” She shoved the bench aside with one leg and pulled her desk chair in front of the laptop again, seating herself and holding up her prize. “And all of you out there know what this lovely thing is, right?”

Lynn sure didn’t. It started to look like a harness, but too thin and spindly for a dog, and incomplete in the middle. Two thongs hung down from the harness, one in a loop and one in a metal clip. Her curiosity overrode her dread.

“Here you go, here you go,” Dotty cooed. Her fingers pinched something on the base of the silicone testicles, something clicked, and Simon was lifted free of the suction cup. She showed him off to the audience: beyond the disgusting layer of cum drying all over him, and beyond the horrifying limbs welded into one long mass, there was the bizarre nightmare of his legs, which ended in a heavy metal brace too small to contain feet even at his new size. Dotty rested Meep upon one vast boob and, singing to herself, she looped one thong around his neck and shoulders. When she held the harness up now, it looked more recognizable.

“Oh, no,” said Lynn. “You wouldn’t. Dorothy, you wouldn’t do this to him, after everything else…”

But Dotty only grinned at the camera, scooted out of her seat, and carefully slipped her feet into the largest loop of the harness, what turned out to be the waistband. This she tugged up over her immense thighs, as Meep entirely disappeared around her hip. The shiny clip of the thong ricocheted between her thighs like a pinball, unable to settle, charged with erotic tension. Her hand disappeared in her crotch, fishing around until it returned with the steel brace within which Simon’s ankles were mounted, and she quickly connected this with the shiny clip of the front thong.

Simon had been converted into the living crotch of a G-string. His body stretched painfully from her pussy into the depths of her ass. “Now for the detailed work. I really wish I had one of you guys to help me out with this!” Turning her vast posterior toward the camera, Dotty giggled girlishly and hauled one massive buttock away, nesting the length of his body deep into the crevice of her ass. Mountainous buttocks trembled on either side of him, and once she let go, he would be lost to the world. Fat fingers fiddled with Simon’s little cock, futzing insistently with some unclear goal, shoving and sliding and nudging until she popped his erection into the epicenter of her anal sphincter, like threading a needle.

“There you go, all set!” Dotty straightened up and turned to smile winningly at her audience. “Now we’re ready to call it a—” Her eyes went wide with surprise as an explosion of three or four angry tubas roared over everyone’s computer speakers.

Lynn stared in disbelief at her monitor. “You did not just…” But the scrolling chat box showed that everyone knew what this was and, worse, that they loved it.

On screen, Dotty fanned herself and blushed prettily. “Oh no, did anyone hear that?” Bleep-bleep! She rolled her eyes coquettishly, then bent slightly to address her crotch. “Oh, calm down there, Meep! It wasn’t that bad, it was just a little toot. You’ve seen much worse than that!” Dotty winked at the camera and reached down to type something.

Lynn logged out. She sat in her chair for a moment, glancing at the empty shot glass she didn’t remember drinking. “Oh, my God, Simon, you poor, stupid fucker. What have I done?” she moaned, rocking slightly as she hugged her legs. “You can’t go on like this. It’s horrible, what she’s doing to you. Simon, I had no idea, I didn’t know…” Her chest shuddered as she drew a deep breath. She looked around the room, at her bookcase, her kitchenette, the couch in front of the TV, trying to reassure herself with their stability, but she couldn’t help thinking of what Simon had lost. She had taken him away from his own life, his own crappy apartment, his relationships and his family, and thrust him into…

She shuddered at the choice of words. Would she be able to get any sleep tonight? She wanted to sit beneath a scalding shower, as if that would scour the filth she felt coated in. For that matter, she wanted to vomit, but then that made her think of the gnarled, mutilated man who could only puke out a giant woman’s pussy juices.

The whole thing was so bizarre. Even watching it, her brain could scarcely accept it. But how was what Dorothy was doing to Simon more believable than what she’d done to him? Who else had the power to shrink a person down? What was that about? At first, it was a useful tool for getting revenge, but now… she never wanted to use it again. Not if this was going to be the result.

This decision came far too late for Simon, however. What could she do about him? She knew where Dorothy lived, she could drive out there and steal him back. Dorothy couldn’t possibly report it, or Lynn would show the cops what she’d done to Simon. The blood drained out of her face when she realized the “she” in that sentence was unclear. And even if she did rescue him, what then? Lynn didn’t know if she had the power to grow anybody back up, and if she did, what then? What would the world do with a regular-size Simon with his teeth knocked out, steel rods shoved down his spine, and his arms and legs scarred and burned and welded into one obscene shaft? What kind of life would he have?

Lynn picked up the shot glass and sniffed it, got up from her chair. “I’m sorry, Simon. I’ll pray that you die soon.” She turned her laptop off and closed it, and went to get another drink.

Chapter End Notes:


END