- Text Size +

 

The morning came with a pleasant warm breeze waking me. I yawned, stretched and sat up, only discover that it wasn’t a breeze at all, but the luscious lips of my mega-sized girlfriend, blowing softly into my room to awaken me.

“Good morning, sleepyhead!” those lips of hers said. “Are you awake yet?”

“Yeah, I’m awake,” I grumbled. I was rather irritable about her waking me this early and would’ve liked to sleep in…but on the other hand…

“That’s good, baby. I’m sorry if I disturbed you, I just thought I’d let you know that I’m off to take a shower, and that I’d love some company in there. But if you’d rather stay in bed…”

She didn’t need to say another word. I leapt out of bed and jumped over the railing into her open hand. There was no way on Earth I was going to miss an opportunity like this. I got a long and loving kiss from her before she headed off towards the bathroom, hugging me firmly against her chest. I had been waiting for something like this to happen and now it seems I would get my wish.

She put me down on a little folded-up hand towel next to her basin, and I saw that my clothes were still lying where she’d put them last night. I was now at the same level as her hips and her statuesque upper body towered high above me. She began to undress, so slowly that I knew it was deliberate and that she was being a tease. But I didn’t want her to hurry on my account: I was enjoying every second of watching her arresting figure in motion. With a final shake of her shoulders, she let her robe fall to the floor, followed by her bra and panties, and there she stood, naked and irresistibly sexy.

I suppose she still looked the same as all the times I’d seen her without clothes, way back when our relationship had still been a normal one. But nothing I’d seen before could compare with her now. She stepped forward and pressed her belly against the edge of the counter, and I knew she was inviting me to do the same. I walked forward until I could put my hands on either side of her bellybutton. Above me rose an imposing cliff of supple skin, up and up and up, until it swelled outward in the shape of two perfect breasts, far beyond my reach. Nothing above that was visible. How I wished I could climb up there and reach those breasts, once small enough to fit in my cupped hands, but now the size of little hills in the sky above me.

“How do I look from down there, baby?” a voice from high above said seductively. “Do you like what you see? I bet you’d like a closer look, wouldn’t you?”

Instead of yelling up an answer to her, I decided I wanted to play along. I lifted a leg and put my foot in the hollow of her navel. I pushed myself up and tried to grab hold of something higher up, but there was nothing to grab, only yards and yards of her smooth skin. Before I could jump back down, a giant hand pushed me tightly against her stomach, squeezing me against her so that I couldn’t escape. There I stayed, trapped between her hand and waist, as she opened the shower taps and climbed in when the water was right. Soon, the rivulets of water flowing down her body covered me as well. They felt warm and relaxing, but I wished she’d put me somewhere with a better view. I didn’t have to wait for long.

She lifted me up high and put me in the little tray holding the soap. The soap cake itself was about seven feet long, but that wasn’t what got my attention. Directly in front of me, at the same height above ground as I was, her ample breasts filled my view. Higher still, the roaring cascade of water from the shower fell upon her head and shoulders, forming a spray that filled the air around me. I felt like I’d been transported to some mighty waterfall, some natural wonder that only I knew about. Only I…and the goddess bathing in its waters. She was washing herself with a sponge, and I stared open-mouthed as thousands of gallons of soapy water (relative to me, of course) flowed down the contours of her body. Of course I felt horny as hell watching her, but a part of me couldn’t help but watch her with awe and reverence. She caught me staring at her and smiled delightfully.

“Enjoying the view?” she said, her voice echoing around me in the cavernous shower cubicle. “Don’t forget to clean yourself, okay…or would you like me to do that for you as well?”

“Um…uh…well, if you don’t mind…” I had to yell to make myself heard above the sound of the shower.

“Yeah, I figured as much. Hold your breath, okay, sweetie?”

She lay me down on top of the soap-covered sponge, which was the size of a car compared to me. Then she pressed it against her chest, squeezing me between it and her wet skin. She began to rub the sponge back-and-forth across the top of her chest. I was carried along by the motion, my miniature body taken for a ride across the contours of her breasts. From her point-of-view, I might as well have not been there; I doubted she could feel me in the middle of the sponge. But to me it felt absolutely sublime. The only downside was that I had to hold my breath, but thankfully she released me before it became uncomfortable for me to do so. She lifted the sponge and I began to slip down on her breast. For an instant I was afraid I’d fall to the floor and die, but she stopped me with one finger and pinned me against her. I felt something firm protruding in-between my thighs and gasped when I realized I was perched on her nipple. Of course, I was now so titillated that I came within seconds, as she massaged me up and down, pressing me into her every time I came.

Afterwards I found out it had been a gratifying sexual experience for her as well, as she’d given herself a good fingering while she was rubbing me across her tit. I felt just a little bit crestfallen, knowing that I hadn’t been able to do that for her myself, but she reassured me that she wouldn’t have been able to get aroused if I hadn’t been there. Still, it had been one of the satisfying things I’d ever done with a woman. It had been my first real encounter with the more intimate parts of her since I’d been shrunk, and I couldn’t wait to do it again.

When it was over, I asked Rachel to put me on the floor while she finished washing her hair. She crouched down and put me down about two feet in front of her feet. It was far enough that I wouldn’t be overwhelmed by the falling water; I had no wish to have another experience like the one outside her house, and be swept down the shower drain. However, the drops bouncing off her body fell all around and kept me soaking wet. I looked up at her sky-high legs, following their contours up and up until they reached her hips. She was simply gargantuan in size, a mountain of a woman, waiting for me to climb and explore. When she’d finished her shower, Rachel collected me and put me down on the same towel as earlier. I dried myself off and watched her do the same, then quickly put on my rather basic clothing. She carried me back to her bedroom and put me down on her bed. She began to get dressed, while I kept on staring up at her, enjoying every second of the majestic view. Even watching her dry and brush her hair was a riveting sight to behold. She put on her nylon leggings and high heels, making sure to sit in such a way that I could see her clearly. She must be enjoying this, I thought, having a tiny guy like me stare up at her worshipfully and lustfully, knowing that she was beyond my reach and that whether or not I could get close to her was completely up to her.

If she did enjoy it, I was happy for her – but I could only hope it didn’t lead to her becoming more distant from me in our relationship as time passed. I wanted her to treat me as her equal partner, not as something for her to play with for her own satisfaction. Not that I minded being played with – that game in the shower had been all kinds of fun for both of us – but spending some time with her just as two people who loved each other was important too. And after what she’d told me last night, about how she now felt about me…no, I had no wish at all to start another argument, so I let it go for now. If I ever felt like she was treating me in an offhand or indifferent way, I would have to have another talk with her, but for now I was content in my new dependent role.

 

Rachel carried me, inside my new house, to the kitchen table and made a simple breakfast for both of us. This was obviously going to be how our morning routine would go from now on, so I figured I had best get used to it as soon as possible. I ate my food quickly and drank some of the coffee she’d poured into a tiny plastic bottle top for me (tiny here referring to about the size of my head), then climbed down from my balcony and approached her. She was absent-mindedly eating a bowl of cereal while also working on something on her laptop, a habit she tended to adopt whenever she found herself covered in work, and she didn’t notice me walk up to her.

Her coffee mug was right next to me, about eight feet high and way too heavy for me to even budge. Just for fun, I decided to climb it. I pulled myself up on top of the loop formed by the handle, then stepped onto the rim of the mug. It was just about thick enough for me to walk on with my bare feet, so I decided to do just that. I walked around the rim, keeping my balance and avoiding a fall into the warm coffee inside the mug. Rachel, however, was not having any of that, and when she saw me she immediately took hold of me between her thumb and forefinger. She put me back in my little house, while I tried to protest.

“Come on, Rachel, I was just having some fun!” I insisted. “I wasn’t doing anything dangerous, was I?”

“Yes you were! You could’ve fallen in!”

“So? You could’ve just gotten me out again, right? Worst case scenario, I would’ve needed another shower.”

She gave me a look that suggested she wasn’t happy with my rebelliousness.

“Come on, you’ve got to let me have some more fun around here!” I went on. “I know you want to protect me and everything, and I’m grateful for that, but I’m not completely helpless!”

“Really? Then prove it, tough guy! Take off your clothes!”

“Huh? Take off my…why?”

“Come on, Sam, do what I tell you! You want to have some fun? I’ll give you some fun.”

I did as I was ordered, but instead of giving me some more sexy fun as I’d hoped she would, she dropped me straight into her coffee mug. I fell into four feet of warm coffee, about as warm as a hot bath, only a little sweeter and stickier. The mug was too high for me to grab the rim and climb out of, no matter how hard I tried. Every time I jumped up to escape, I fell back into the coffee, while Rachel’s face hovered in the sky above me, her rather smug expression annoying me just a little bit.

“Not completely helpless, hmm?” she said. “Well, what are you waiting for? Aren’t you gonna try and escape?”

“Rachel…what the fuck?” I yelled up at her. “This isn’t funny! What are you trying to prove, huh?”

“I was just having some fun, sweetie! You said you didn’t mind falling in, so…”

“So you just took me and dropped into your coffee? Is that how it’s going to be from now on? You just take me and treat me however the hell you want to?”

“Well, you didn’t seem to mind me doing that in the shower just now,” she said, no longer smiling and looking quite cross all of a sudden.

“That’s ‘cause I agreed to go along with that…for fuck’s sake, Rachel, get me out of here!”

“Sam, look, I thought…after last night, when you said you didn’t mind me keeping you as a secret little boyfriend…”

“I wasn’t talking about…about this!” I screamed, splashing around impotently in the warm liquid. “Jesus, Rachel, are you gonna get me out of here or not?”

She sighed and reached into the mug, picking me up between her two fingers and dangling me in front of her face. I couldn’t even look at her, so angry was I at her. When she spoke, though, she did sound very remorseful.

“I’m sorry, Sam,” I heard her say. “It wasn’t right of me to do that to you. Why don’t I give you another kiss…you know, like yesterday. That’ll cheer you up.”

“No, I don’t want that! Just give me something I can clean myself with, okay? Don’t do it for me, the cleaning – I want to do it myself, okay?”

“Okay, I understand…sorry, I just thought we were having fun, you know?”

“No, you were the only one having fun. Not me, just you!”

“Oh come on, you know I didn’t mean anything when I did that! You said yourself, you wouldn’t get hurt…”

“Rachel, it’s not about that! I know you’d never hurt me physically, but if you just take me whenever you want and throw me around like that…how the hell do you think that makes me feel?”

She saw how pointless it was to continue arguing, and before long I was soaking in a bowl of warm, clean water, washing off every bit of coffee clinging to my skin. I dried myself off with some tissue paper and got dressed, while Rachel just carried on with her morning routine, packing her briefcase for work and gathering all her essentials. When she was ready to leave, she asked me if I wanted to be put inside my house again, and I nodded. Just like yesterday, she gave me enough to eat and drink until she came home again in the afternoon. I also asked her for a few small pieces of paper and a short pencil (the same one I’d written her a note with on my first night here, which now felt so long ago). I wanted to make a list of everything I wanted her to get for my house’s refurbishment, and also to make some sketches of how I wanted the rooms to look. Just something to keep me busy while she was away, while I stayed behind like a devoted pet…

She said goodbye, not offering me a kiss this time, and left for work. Unlike yesterday, when I’d just wanted to spend all the time I had with her from now on, I was actually kinda glad to have some time alone now. The way she’d treated me had made me feel quite humiliated, even though I knew that hadn’t been her intention. It was just a fun game to her, playing with her tiny, easily-subdued boyfriend, who couldn’t even move one little finger of hers…no, I’ve got to stop thinking like this. I knew she loved me, I knew she cared for me, and I was ready to accept my new role in our life together. Do I just need to lighten up a bit, and not take everything so seriously? Rachel seemed to be doing just that…but she wasn’t the one who was stuck at being three inches tall.

I could already see another long discussion happening once she got home and I was not looking forward to it. To take my mind off of it, I began to come up with some ideas for my new house. I definitely wanted a table or desk in the living room, as well as a couple of chairs that weren’t too big for me to sit on comfortably. Some carpets would be nice too, and some pictures I could hang on the walls, to make it feel more like a living room and less like the inside of a crate. For my bedroom, while I was happy with my new bed, I also wanted some cupboards and drawers for me to put my clothes in. This naturally meant getting some more clothes to wear, so I added those to the list. All of the little touches that I wanted downstairs would obviously be needed up here as well. Finally, I felt I needed some kind of bathroom with facilities, no matter how basic. I couldn’t carry on using a little plastic box as a toilet, it felt incredibly degrading to me. A properly-sized bath or shower would be lovely as well: I’d enjoyed this morning’s shower with Rachel, of course, but I didn’t want it to be my only option. Whatever I could do to lessen my dependence on her, I felt I needed to try.

Adding to my list, I decided I’d like to build a new railing for the balcony facing my bedroom, since the one I had was a little too low for me to stand at comfortably. It didn’t have to be made out of wood, like the existing one was, as long as I got to be the one who made it. I also felt that the roof needed a new paint job, since the pink colour it had (which would need to be changed, obviously) was beginning to fade. I’d therefore also need something to paint with, as well as come up with a system that’ll help me do the job safely, since the roof was quite steep and the drop to the ground quite high from my perspective.

As I wrote down lists of items and tasks and drew some rough sketches, I realized that, no matter what, I’d still need Rachel’s help with at least some of the chores I’d set for myself. I knew she wouldn’t mind helping me, she’d probably even enjoy it a little, but it pained me to think that I pretty much got to live based on her whims alone now. I found myself wondering what would’ve happened if our roles had been reversed, if she’d been the one who’d shrunk. Would I still treat her with the same love and respect as I did when she was normal-sized? Or would I take advantage of her and treat her like however the hell I wanted, knowing she could do nothing to stop me? No, of course I wouldn’t – but how could I really know, unless I really were in that position?

With such questions distracting me, I decided to take a break and eat my lunch. I’d been walking back-and-forth over every square inch of this tiny house, and I couldn’t think of anything else I could do to make it more liveable. I lay down on my bed after lunch and closed my eyes. It was so quiet (Rachel hadn’t turned the TV on today, per my request), and I began to feel sleepy. I dozed off, but it felt like only a few seconds before I was disturbed by a loud buzzing noise above me. I opened my eyes and gasped.

A giant wasp was flying around the ceiling above my head. Actually, it was probably only a regular-sized wasp, but to me it was about two feet long and the noise it made was frighteningly loud. I quickly curled up into a little ball, trying not to move a muscle, as the massive insect kept on hovering above me, its erratic movements scaring the crap out of me every time it darted to a new place. Then it came straight down and landed on the bed, just two feet from me. It was one of the most horrifying things I’d seen in my life. I could see every hair on its body vibrating as it crawled around, and its bug-eyes the size of golf balls looking straight at me. I now knew why it was here: it had come for the leftovers of my lunch, specifically the little morsel of toast with jam that Rachel had given me, and which I’d only managed to eat halfway. The plate with food on it was lying just in front of my bed, and while the wasp’s attention was focused on it, I decided to make a move.