- Text Size +

"I'm fucking furious! You have no idea how this feels!"

Cyla went on all fours, her deep brown braids fluttering in the air from the sudden drop. Her hands slammed against the tiled, decontaminated floor - which quaked wildly beneath the weight. From behind her coke-bottle specs, she kept a watchful gaze for any small shapes dashing amid the wires.

"A worldwide pandemic, shrinking all males..."

As she continued on, Imad panted, ducking behind a table leg. The man's chest ached. This narrow space hid him well from the overbearing researcher's gaze. However, it reduced his field of vision to a narrow sliver - itself filled by Cyla's thin, shifting ass.

"...Making every woman look like a towering monster to them..."

Her coat swung as she scanned the room, crawling around. Every fall of her hands made the solid ground tremble, aftershocks quaking from the barely-restrainted force in her long fingers. They practically clawed at the ground as she dragged herself along the room.

"...Able to be crushed by the smallest movement..."

Imad didn't dare answering; or interrupting; or making the smallest sound that could lead to knowledge of his location. He repeated mentally: *Slow breaths. In, out. Stay standing still. Quiet your heartbeat. Resist the urge to crawl up into a ball. There must be some way out of here...*

"...When I've had a giantess fetish since puberty!"

This was the first time Cyla said those words, in that specific order, at such volume. Her face was boiling like an angry sun, looming above. The lab's fluorescent ceiling lights gleamed around her moisturized scalp, scattering amid the flasks and computer consoles.

"It's not fair! Impossible, even!"

The door was about one quarter open. But it would be a mad dash to get there, with very little cover. From his time as an assistant, Imad has learned the cleanup schedule; the crew would've cleared anything large from the floor by this time. But if the massive scientist turned away for long enough; and he crouched down low enough, making himself like an ant; those thick wires could hide his movement...

"I've always wanted huge, sexy gals to squish ME!"

Cyla shook her head, putting a fist to it. In the middle of something so important, so close to her heart, that jerk had the nerve to dart out... And he was a nimble little bugger, too. Narrow, runner's build, with clothes that camouflaged in the flooring. Luckily, she'd had plenty of time and experience thinking like a tiny person. To think that it would come to use now... She turned for another table, knees and elbows pounding the earth violently.

"I've been researching ways to shrink MYSELF down!"

No time to waste. Imad had already planned the route. He'd already gotten far enough. The louder steps and crawling motions from the massive woman made the wires tremble, shifting out of place; but he could still follow them close enough. Coast clear. She wasn't looking for the door, and he was already halfway there. Suddenly, a shadow covered his form. Her white-clad arm swung right over him...

"But instead, every single man on the planet gets to live out MY fantasy!"

With a groan to the heavens above, Cyla swung her arms out wildly. It knocked a set of vials and papers from the tabletop - scattering them to the floor below. She grabbed the breakable, glass containers, while watching the rest of the research items crash down. For anyone below, it was like a raging avalance. Trying to clean up the mess, she didn't notice the speck wiggling right beneath her palms.

"While I'm SUFFERING up here, at full size!"

Sweat dripped down Imad's forehead. He swallowed tiny air particles and exhaled them a split second after. The heavy impacts closeby had nearly made his heart stop. But with his behemoth boss distracted, he could make his way out of the room. Freedom within his grasp - as long as he didn't rush it... Didn't look back... And didn't stall, either... He paced his crawling, until he was right by the open door. A gust of air from outside rushed through his face.

And a pair of dark fingers plucked him from above.

"So you know what we're going to do, bug?"

Cyla held a paper in one hand, and Imad in another. She was already anticipating some movement towards the door; so spotting him came easily. Resting the man in her titanic palm, and staring him down, a perverse smile crossed her face.

"We're going to observe you. We're going to run tests on you. We're going to find a cure for this goddamn sickness. And we're growing your entire gender back to the height they should be. That'll teach you filthy men to steal my wet dreams!"

Imad rubbed his head, and wiped off some of her spittle from his face. "Look, I'm all for growing back, but... Hah..." After all that exertion, he was panting loudly. "You've been testing me nonstop since this morning. Can we PLEASE take a coffee break?"

Cyla's eyebrows furrowed. She slammed the paper back on the table. There were deep bags beneath both their eyes. "...Fine. I will get my assistant to make you one thimble of coffee. ONE. Then we resume." Her gaze turned to the open window, full of possibilities. "My vengeance cannot wait."

Chapter End Notes:

There's a rule somewhere about New World Order stoires. They require at least one psychotic woman who's hyper-focused on a vendetta against males; and who happens to be sexually attracted to violent giantess scenarios.

But nothing says that woman can't be a major sub.

As before, next chapter will focus on a separate set of characters.