[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

In Ancient Greece, a forgotten Titaness stirs from the sea. Upset at the state of the world she finds, Phoebe's quest for revenge turns to one of conquest as she challenges the gods her kind lost to hundreds of years ago.

Follow the 10 mile tall Phoebe as she ravages the lands of Ancient Greece in this crush and vore filled adventure! There's also a bit of lewdness, soul-vore, unawareness and some other goodies as well. This story was inspired by Greek mythology, and I hope the inaccuracies and liberties-taken in this tale cause no offense. I worry this story is a big long in fact, but I hope it's enjoyed nonetheless! The story was finished in just under 5 days. Comments and constructive criticism are more than welcome!

Special thanks to those who gave word-choice advice for the story.

DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Nose, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 14357 Read: 5708
Published: August 19 2020 Updated: August 19 2020

1. Chapter 1 by VivettaVenray [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (14357 words)