- Text Size +

 

 

Phoebe: Legacy of the Titanomachy

 

(Warning: Contains size-play, giga-scale size difference, vore, digestion, crush, destruction, feet, soul-vore, transformation, lewdness, unaware, some nose-stuff, a bit of gore and a tiny bit of implied hard-vore)

 

It had been hundreds of years since the Titanomachy. Zeus had battled the Titans aided by the other so-called ‘gods’’. Having defeated his progenitors with the help of the traitorous Titan Prometheus, he had claimed the Earth for himself and his allies.

 

However, one Titaness managed to escape imprisonment with the other ‘losers’ of the conflict. Phoebe, the Titaness of intelligence and divination, had foreseen the loss of Titankind in the war and saw fit to hide deep in the Ionian Sea till it blew over. She reasoned that one day she could counter attack the battle-weakened gods and claim victory.

 

And so, at the bottom of that sea, she slept. Well, overslept really. By quite a bit in fact...

 

Yet, a late rise is better than none. The villages by the Ionian Coast were awash with panic as the waves began to stir. Something massive was rising from the depths. So massive, in fact, that it took them a bit to figure out that it was a gigantic woman on the horizon. Her elegant, naked frame was all anyone could stare at--least till they had the sense to run instead of gawk.

 

Phoebe stretched her arms out. Each was miles in length, and covered enumerable fishing vessels in their shadows. Droplets rained from above and capsized a few. Then, a great, thunderous sound rang across the coast and was audible for miles and miles.

 

She was yawning.

 

Phoebe smacked her lips and got her bearings. Water cascaded from her nude form and flew down fair skin. One hand brushed through the wet, silver locks that came down to her shoulders, and she set sapphire eyes upon the nearby shore. Waves churned from the turbulence her thighs kicked up on her march towards land. The coast was overrun with a deluge of water, and a few villages were washed away in sudden floods.

 

The mistress of divination, Phoebe’s dreams were alight with the history of the current world. She knew of the treachery of Prometheus. She knew, too, that he had created these ape-ish brutes, these “humans” who sullied the land with their presence. Phoebe also knew of the Gods ruling from a mountain up high, but she knew not where it was--yet.

 

All would come in time. For now, her thoughts weren’t on revenge, or on taking her rightful place as mistress of this world. No, for now, she was absolutely starving.

 

It was a scant few steps to reach the coast. Phoebe took a moment to take in just how gigantic she was here compared to these minuscule humans. Her dreams showed her they were the dominant mortals on Earth. They walked upright like her, looked very much like her and the Titans and gods. Yet, they were so pathetically small.

 

At the same time, the lands seemed smaller than in the past. Indeed, the trees in the distance seemed to be ten times as small as her memory served. She conjectured that being unimprisoned and allowed to rest had let her grow to an even more massive size. Truly the gods would have no chance against her.

 

Phoebe’s bare right foot landed smack dab on the coastal town of Kerlaris. Her very first step in hundreds of years snuffed out hundreds of lives: fitting. She didn’t even notice it till she felt the faintest sensation beneath the ball of her foot. Looking down, she giggled.

 

The Titaness had no consideration for the humans below her at all. Unattached, their destruction could only anger her traitorous kin and those fickle gods: who she knew took interest in the beings from her visions. So, marching onward, it was natural she made sure her steps landed on as many of their little habitats as possible.

 

A large, sprawling collection of settlements caught her eye. She had seen it in her dreams, but knew not its name. It was the only thing larger than her. With buildings and walls speckled over a good 30 miles in area, it was thrice as big as she was tall.

 

Another fierce rumble went out across the land. Phoebe’s stomach. Setting a delicate hand over her bare, taut tummy, she grinned. The silver-haired Titan walked towards that city, ready to feast.

 

--==--==--==--

 

The courier collapsed right at the front gates of Athens. The soles of his sandals had long since worn away in his hurried marathon. He tried to speak between rushed breaths, but was failing thus far. It was amazing that the young man made it here before crumbling to the stone ground. Even drenched in sweat, the Athenian officials were able to make out the emblem on his soaked tunic: he was Corinthian, one of Athens’s enemies.

 

No harm was seen in helping a beleaguered messenger. Some soldiers heaved him up while others brought him jugs of water. After the full of one and half of another, he started to speak.

 

“I-it’s gone”


“What’s gone? What do you mean?”

 

“The city.”

 

“The entire city?”

 

“It was a Titan. She was huge. I could see her in the distance. It was horrible.”

 

A couple of the soldiers nervously chuckled. The man continued, but was hushed. “Save your energy, the Boule will want to see you.” One of the soldiers nodded to another, and the latter jogged to announce an emergency meeting.

 

--==--==--==--

 

“A Titaness, you say? You were sure?”

 

The courier nodded. He stood on a raised platform at the center of the building. All the politicians around him were wearing their woolen, tunic-like chitons.

 

“She was huge. I couldn’t even see her all, but I’d bet her foot could crush a village in two steps, a city in five. Stark naked, she crouched down over Corinth and... she... well she started eating it. She just dug her fingers right underneath the earth beneath it. The sounds of it echoed through the valley as I ran. I went as fast as I could, but I still heard every swallow. I was lucky to have already been on the way to deliver a message on a mountain road. If I was within a mile of my home, I’d have been done for.”

 

About half the room erupted in laughter, which quickly and awkwardly died down. Peer pressure: seems about half the men there believed his story right away. The face on the courier wasn’t the one of a liar.

 

“And what do you suggest us to do about it?” chimed up one of the younger Boule members.

 

The courier looked to the ground. “I-I’m, I’m not sure. I just ran as fast as I could. I had to tell someone.”

“And why should we believe an ally of Sparta?”, chimed another politician. “What reason would you have to tell us this?”

“I just had to tell someone. I was already on the way to deliver a request for negotiations. It’s moot now, but might serve as proof.”

 

A soldier fiddled around in the courier’s satchel and pulled out a document that, sure enough, seemed to meet his description.

 

“Alright. I say we send 300 men, a quarter academics and 3/4ths soldiers. We can spare that much, and the academics would like to go if only to survey the mountains, even if the man’s fibbing.” said one older gentleman.

 

“That’s insane”, cried another. “You’d send that many men on the words of one man.”

“It’s a lot.”, he responded. “But, not more than we can spare. We’ll hold the courier prisoner. If none of our man return in a few months, or if they return and say the city’s intact, he’ll be executed. Otherwise, we could have the find of a lifetime. A live Titaness would be the discovery of the century. And if we could earn her favor...”

 

The discussion continued for a few more hours, and it was eventually agreed the contingent would be 500 men: 400 soldiers and 100 academics. The goal was to reach the Titaness, or just the remains of Corinth if she wasn’t there. The potential boon for Athens was too high a bounty to ignore.

 

--==--==--==--

 

Corinth was about 50 miles Southwest from Athens. As such, it’d be at least a two days march for any, but a solid three for them. They didn’t bring too many valuable draft animals on this trip, nor could they take the faster mountain path the courier did.

 

The first two days were uneventful, albeit rife with gossip about the alleged Titaness. The men argued with one another as to whether it was just a ruse or, perhaps, the overactive imagination of a courier who felt an earthquake or some other, more mundane thing.

 

The third day had them arriving by afternoon. In the morning, they got their gear and traversed a long canyon towards where Corinth should be. The path was beset on both sides by towering cliffs of rock and greenery. It was about 5 miles in length and a little over half a mile width. Thus, there was plenty of room for the group to traverse.

 

The winding nature of the valley meant it was difficult to see clear ahead. As such, the Athenians had no idea if the courier was telling the truth just yet. Still, the lack of any Corinthian scouts did seem to let them know something was amiss.

 

Towards the end of the valley, commander Laria called for a halt. She was in charge of this expedition, and had the finest bronze armor there. Only 30 years of age, the experienced military woman looked at least 5 years younger. She had auburn hair, almond eyes, and sun-tanned skin. Laria was a soldier through and through: fit, disciplined, and naturally gifted in cunning and athletics. Overall, she was the perfect choice of leader for what could potentially be the discovery of a lifetime.

 

“Hold. Feel that? You hear it too right?” A steady breeze was awash over the group. It weaved through the bends and turns of the canyons. It blew their hair and clothes about and acted as a nice, albeit forceful, bit of cool wind on the otherwise warm spring day.

 

“There must be some fierce gale at the end of this valley. If we’re feeling it this much now, the closer we get to the end, the more careful we’ll have to be. Double knot the ropes on the supplies and let’s keep moving.”

 

The academics debated as the traveled deeper, suffering the gale the more they progressed.

 

“Perhaps Corinth was blown away by hurricane.”

“No no, a tornado is more likely...”

And so on they bickered.

 

The last few hundred feet of the canyon trek was the most arduous yet. The wind paused every 30 seconds or so, but when active it was so strong one of the older academics nearly fell over. It was a wind tunnel in its own right.

 

“Wait, that rhythm. Could it be?” One of the scholars pondered a theory. It was whispered among the soldiers, though scorned by their officers. In the end it proved correct. Clearing the last bend, they at last had an open view into the plain where Corinth used to stand.

 

In the city’s place was her: the enormous, sleeping Titaness. The Titaness’s looming visage was close enough to the valley’s end here that the air from her peaceful, restful breathing flooded in.

 

Everyone paused. Laria somehow managed to furrow her brow and drop her jaw at the same time.

 

The Titaness’s head alone was a mile tall. Her nude form completely dominated the plane she rested in. Several thousand feet from them was her face. She was beautiful: a youthful visage; for a being of legend, she couldn’t have looked a day over 20 at the most. Silvery strands of hair glimmered in the sunlight as they rested down to her shoulders. Each strand nearly a meter in thickness, a few seemed to trail to the soft earth by her left breast. The weight of the strands was felt upon the grass.

 

The gale that was assailing them earlier was due to the casual, quiet resting breath from her nostrils. It had traveled into the valley and whipped up the gusts therein. They realized it’d be tricky to proceed further, so they ducked behind a bend of the valley and planned.

 

The academics were alight with theories.

 

“Weren’t almost all the Titans imprisoned by Zeus in the Titanomachy?”

“All sans Prometheus and Epimetheus I believe?”

“And Themis, the only female on their side. Could this be her? How else would a Titaness be free?”

“Well hardly any records have details on appearance, and those that do are conflicted.”

 

As the academics hemmed and hawed, Laria was consulting with lieutenants on how to get by. She listened to them bicker.

 

“She’ll blow us away if we try to leave the valley. Or worse, suck us in.”

“One of the scholars was saying the tight nature of the valley made her breath fiercer. If we simply tug the grass on the side of the hills as we move, we can get towards her lower body and be safe.”

 

After a good 30 minutes from both the military and academic interests, the consensus was: no one had an idea which Titaness it was and that they’d march as fast as they could during her out-breaths, while holding tight to the ground on her in-breaths.

 

The plan was put into motion.

 

Clearing the valley was pretty easy due to all the large rocks and such they could use as cover. Still, they felt the strength of her breath all the same. A few academics found themselves shifting forward with a boulder they used as cover: she was inhaling. It was just a few inches of displacement, but the force needed for such a thing humbled them. The exhales were easy to brave if one marched at their fastest.

 

Clearing the valley’s exit, they were into the wide open plains proper. Corinth was definitely gone given that she appeared to be resting atop where it ought to have been. Nevertheless, there wasn’t too much time to take in the awe-inspiring sight of this Titaness. They had to keep moving.

 

Hugging the hill, they did much the same thing. The start was perilous. Without any cover to use, a few of the thinner members of the assemblage got caught in the first two inhales. They took in their hands tufts of grass from the nearby hillside. Even tugging on it for their life didn’t save them, and they were swept up and brought into the Titaness’s nostrils.

 

From the perspective of the (increasingly hurried) survivors, they were gone forever, dying on impact surely. In reality, they were strewn about in her nose. Though a couple did die on collision with rigid hairs, most were stuck in meters-deep mucus within her sinuses. Her exhales never freed them, but every inhale sunk them deeper into the gross, slimy goop. Eventually, after 3 or so more inhales from the sleeping Titan, they were completely engulfed, and drowned in her snot.

 

By the time the group cleared the wind hazards, they had lost a good 30 men: 15 soldiers and 15 academics. They stood now several hundred feet directly apart from the cusp of her chest. It had been a marching-sprint of 2 or so miles. Any of the men who survived the early gusts made it the rest of the way, albeit in a tired state.

 

One couldn’t have picked a better view though. The Titaness was resting with one arm underneath her left side and her head to the soft Earth. The other arm lazily slopped above her right side, trailing down to her thigh where her palm rested gently at the start of her hair-less crotch. She was truly immaculate, the most beautiful woman they had ever seen. Even the imagination of those statue carvers of Aphrodite failed to match up to the splendor here. The Titaness was just full enough to not be considered lithe. Fit and fair skinned, her bare chest loomed in front of them. Each breast was larger than many a mountain.

 

The sorrow of losing some of their fellow Athenians was, admittedly, dampened by the alluring, stupendous view of the Titaness’s bosom. She’d be considered ‘flat’ were she normal sized but here? Her very chest could roll over a small village. The scale and utter perfection of her form cemented her divine, mythological nature. They were among the first to set eyes upon her, and they’d be the first to study her.

 

They decided to set up a bit here. Not camp per-se, but whatever instruments and tools the scholars needed were unpacked and assembled. It had occurred to them that, well, they didn’t really actually expect the Titaness to be here. The goal if she was here was just to study and try to communicate with her. What the former entailed was currently being noisily debated not too far from commander Laria, and what the latter entailed was worrying.

 

If negotiations went awry, she could flatten them all beneath one finger. What leverage did they have? What argument could they make to not be reduced to dust beneath a casual movement of her frame? On a whim? What if she didn’t even notice them at all? The scholars had informed Laria that the Titaness was a good ten miles in height. It’d take them half a day to traverse her from head to toe; they’d have no chance to win against her were she hostile. She did eat a city, after all. What hopes would they have that she’d see them as something other than food?

 

Orders were orders though, that was the way of the military of Athens. While the scholars tried to suss out which Titaness of legend it could be, Laria conversed with a select few of them and her army here to best figure out how to safely awaken the gigantic woman.

 

Laria decided to travel with about half the remaining soldiers and scholars back up to her face. Thus, some 200 soldiers and 30 of the academics. There, they’d try to safely get her to stir. The others would remain to retreat back to Athens if something went wrong.

 

After a midday meal around a hastily constructed fire, Laria and half the group marched back up towards her face and neck. The soldiers left behind did their duties, and the scholars thus-so were permitted to converse and study as they saw fit.

 

They marched behind the shadow of her chin, which permitted them more than sufficient cover from her breath. There were no incidents reaching the destination at the top of her neck, although there were distractions as the scholars would often pause to watch some mild movement of her form in great detail. She was remarkably still, but every breath made her chest rise and fall just a smidgen to her, but dozens of feet to them. Given the similarity to a human form, they wondered if they could learn something physiologically about themselves if given enough time to just observe.

 

Laria kept everyone on track however, and they paused precariously close to the underside of Phoebe’s chin. “Ten whole miles”, Laria thought to herself. “What havoc that could be.”

 

One of the scholars approached Laria. Clad in only his coarse wool chiton and leather sandals, Eustace was just over 50 years old--though could perhaps be mistaken for 60. Scraggly grey hair adorned his balding head, and he stroked a beard of the same-shade while shuffling up to Laria.

 

“Commander. If I might recommend a small detachment of shoulders to tickle the area just under her chin.”

“Is there anything special about that area?”, she replied.

 

He shrugged. “It’s a softer spot. It’s likely to stir her, but unlikely to really startle her.”

 

“At her size, could anything startle her?”

 

He chuckled. “Perhaps not.”


Laria nodded. “We’ll go with that.”

 

She asked for 10 volunteers from her soldiers, got 8, then assigned the last two. The bronze-clad men walked to the very base of the Titaness’s chin. Though the gentle breaths from her nostrils no longer posed a threat, the blowback from those gusts as they broke upon the hills to their distant side still ruffled their garbs all the same.

 

So very close to her skin, they could make out each individual pore on her face. They could perhaps get a finger caught therein, in fact, where they not careful. Fighting through their trepidation, they placed their hands onto that fair flesh and poked, prodded, and squeezed.

 

Laria and the others watched from afar. They had set up banners to wave in hopes of catching her eye once she stirred. They hoped she was a gentle riser but, worst case, they hope the casualties from her awakening would be no more than those ten...

 

Poking and prodding with their hands, the forward squad became convinced that nothing they could do would wake her. Thus, they became emboldened. They took their spears and jabbed at the soft, warm flesh. She was so huge and so tough that they managed only to dull the ends of the instruments. Not a single drop of ichor was split from the Titaness, and they didn’t make even a scratch on her skin. They decided it pointless after a solid 10-15 minutes of throwing everything they had at her--including themselves in headstrong charges.

 

It was on the walk back that they felt a great rumble beneath their feet. A terse groan emanated from the massive woman. The leisurely pace of return turned to a great sprint. Phoebe’s shoulders shrugged in a short stretch. Her head titled to rest her chin towards her throat. She was slow, but her chin was hundreds of feet in length and the “wake-up” crew was entirely caught by it as it collapsed into the crux of her neck. Laria and the others looked on as the 10 men she sent were gone: red smears run-over by the Titaness’s chin.

 

There was no time to mourn as another problem presented itself. The soft, pink lips of the Titaness began to stir. In the midst of this stretch of hers they opened. Everyone knew what was coming, but only Laria had the good sense to jam her spear into the earth as an anchor: although the scholar Eustace was wise enough to grab hold of the commander.

 

Eyes still shut, Phoebe opened her mouth and inhaled. It was just the beginning of a great yawn. Every detail was heard. The sound of pooled saliva shifting as her lips broke apart. The idle smack of a subtly shifting tongue against her inner cheek. It was profoundly fleshy and disturbing.

 

The suction was immense, easily 10 times that of what her nose did earlier to claim a mere 30 men. Thousands and thousands of liters of air flew into her mouth, taking with them idle shrubbery and the 200+ group. Laria hadn’t figured the Titaness would tilt her head waking up. How foolish, and cost her the lives of her men. They all flew into the air, not all at once, but as the lips parted more and the suction increased, it was only her and Eustace that managed to stay put. The rest were hoisted into the air and disappeared into her lips, yelling all the while.

 

Hardly any other sounds were heard over the roar of the Titaness’s yawn. The roar of all that air rushing in snuffed out the conversation between Laria and Eustace, and she screamed at the top of her lungs to “hold on” in the “eye-of-the-storm” that was to come. Having fully inhaled in less than a few seconds, Phoebe finished the yawn proper.

 

A blast of torrid, moist air flew over the two. The mouth, which just seconds prior threatened to draw the pair in, now threatened to blow them away. All the while the duo could only stare at that howling abyss before them. The woman’s mouth could indeed claim a city, Laria was sure of it now. The uvula hung in the back of that throat like a giant unto itself. She thought she could see her men there on that tongue, stuck to the gigantic woman’s spittle. She couldn’t confirm it. Eustace saw a flicker of pale-blue light at the end of the Titaness’s throat though. ‘Curious’ he thought; an academic to the core even as what little hair he had left was nearly blown off.

 

In the end, the two couldn’t hold on and were sent flying a good 20 yards, landing a bit bruised on the grass, but otherwise fine. They had managed to persist on through most of the casual gesture, which saved them from flying off into the distance like leaves in a hurricane.


Together they watched the Titaness’s lips smack back together, and heard an idle, instinctual gulp they knew meant doom for any of their comrades therein.

 

--==--==--==--

 

Inside Phoebe’s maw the inhaled were almost entirely stopped by the interior of the Titaness’s mouth. Though one soldier was singled out by fate to be inhaled proper and drawn in the mucus of Phoebe’s airways, the vast majority plopped against her tongue or get stuck in thick bands of spittle hanging from her palate.

 

None had ever seen a live giant before, let alone a Titaness. The legends spoke of great size but this was something else entirely. Her very mouth was bigger than an amphitheater. The saliva adhered them to the maw’s tongue and flesh even as the great torrent of her yawn assailed the commander outside.

 

Something sparkled in that throat of hers though. A faint, constant light. Much like that of the stars in the sky. Scream as they might, they’d bask in its glow soon enough as Phoebe swallowed the excess saliva in her mouth, and them with it.

 

The travel down the throat was disorienting to the point of torture. They were too small to be mercifully crushed by the peristalsis proper, and were treated to the grisly sight of the pulsing, illuminated muscle. That ‘starlight’ traveled through the woman’s insides like blood in veins, leaving nothing to their imagination.

 

Then they reached her stomach.


They heard it coming, the sound of gurgles were interspersed with those of her thumping heart. To think, some of Athens’s mightiest warriors and here they were, reduced to mere crumbs for a being of legend. Were they even noticed, even tasted before this? A great fleshy gate opened and they were squeezed inside her gut.

 

There it was, Corinth: or what was left of it. She seemed to have a rather slow metabolism; at the very least, she didn’t digest her food quite fast while asleep. Amid the sea of green and yellow fluids were the marble pillars and edifices the port-side city was known for. That strange starlight was here too, making sure the meals got to bask in every fleshy, gruesome details of their fate. All around them were wrinkled, slimy walls that they could scarcely comprehend. A few of the consumed scholars had a background in medicine, but they were unprepared for such an intimate viewing of the digestive system as it was here.

 

There was scant time for study and this was hardly the place either: what with all the screaming and gurgling and churning. Indeed, another sight greeted them: Corinthian survivors of all things! The city housed thousands and thousands, yet there was only a few hundred left at most. They were emaciated from the lack of viable food. The vast majority of grain and foodstuffs had spilled from the broken buildings into the acidic sea, dissolved away by now. They managed to gleam water from somewhere, perhaps from durable jugs stored somewhere. That theory held the most water, given that a few sealed clay pots drifted about the flotsam in this horrid sea.

 

Too tired to think of what the introduction of Athenian soldiers implied about the world outside them, the skeleton-thin Corinthians merely rested against the slowly dissolving bits of their once proud city. Putting their grudges aside, the Athenians within did much the same. They lied atop a crumbling roof of some kind, one they had to swim over to. There, they watched actual skeletons pass by in the gentle waves of chyme, and nursed their irritated skin.

 

Perhaps they should jump in and get it over with? It looked a painful way to go, but so was starving to death like the Corinthians. The sickly thin beings avoided dips in the stuff with every bit of their meager, remaining strength. It was pointless anyways. The churnings kicked up the digestive juices like a fine mist, and the very air stung at their eyes. Pain was inevitable one way or another. They were food here, no matter how much time they could squeeze out.

 

But Phoebe was awakening proper, and as she grew alert, so did her stomach. The ‘sea’ began to roil, and the corrosive fluid splashed and pooled about. They’d suffer, but perhaps not as long as they thought.

 

--==--==--==--

 

One more lip smack later and Laria and Eustace found themselves looking up at a pair of big, blue eyes. The Titaness was staring right at them. Laria turned to her left to see what was remaining of her army running away, along with all but the most fool hardy of scholars. “Cowards,” she muttered under her breath.

 

A great, echoing voice surprised her.

 

“Cowards?”

 

It was the Titaness. She could hear them?

 

“They are yours, I presume?”

 

The duo fell to their knees. Phoebe stretched her legs out, still waking up. Her bare feet dug deep into the soft earth, yet emerged immaculate all the same. The remaining army was in a state of pandemonium. Without being in ear-shot of their leader, they were like sheep without a shepherd.

 

The sound of grass being torn to shreds hit Laria and Eustace. Phoebe held in her hand a single strand of her silver hair, still connected to her head. It was big enough to be used as a rope.

 

“Climb on.”

 

They obeyed.

 

--==--==--==--

 

The Titans had many gifts, and Phoebe in particular was blessed. Of all the domains to be associated with, intelligence and divination awarded her the most advantages of her kin. A general tool of a Titan’s trade, sans the great stature they could achieve, was command over earth, sky, and water. Another great feat were their amazingly honed senses. Though she knew not what it was, she did, indeed, taste those couple hundred morsels on her tongue a short while ago.

 

She had seen in her dreams that the answers to the Mt. Olympus question would come from these two--at least at first. So, she spared them. Picking them up without destroying them would be hard, but she had the grand idea of letting them dangle from a strand of her hair. Her enhanced sense of hearing would let her hear their words, and her mastery over the wind could modulate her voice so they could comprehend it.

 

It was good to be the apex being.

 

She saw naught in her dreams about this tiny commander’s army. With the two safe on her hair, she rolled over to her right. Her chest came down upon what was left of Laria’s army, and their extinguishment provided a quick, though pleasant, smushing sensation beneath her left nipple.

 

A moment of savoring and she held out her palm beneath that strand, so the duo could slide down to its safety.

 

Phoebe could tell the pair were repulsed.

 

“What?”, she boomed. “You said they were cowards, no?”

 

--==--==--==--

 

They had no chance.

 

She was several times taller than any mountain they’d seen: larger than many cities, even. She rolled right atop the last of Laria’s forces. The shadow of her indomitable form overtook them, and the very breasts they were ogling earlier came down from above: their doom.

 

While the commander fell to her knees in shock, Eustace noted down that here, on this day, an entire army was defeated by just one breast of this megalithic woman.

 

They sat down in the warm expanse of her palm.

 

“W-why?!?”, cried Laria.

 

“I had just told you, no? They were cowards, what use had they?”, she smiled.

 

Her legs kicked in the air, swaying back and forth. The sky was mostly clear, save for a few clouds that quickly burst against her toes as those peds arced to-and-fro. The sky quickly became completely clear.

 

While Laria was in shock, Eustace was humbled. This was the chance of a lifetime. A conversation with a Titaness. He had so many questions. With the commander recovering from her shock, he had the space to ask them.

 

“Oh great Titan, what is thy name?”


“Phoebe”

 

He was taken aback. Phoebe wasn’t just a Titan, she was one of the first. Having sired no children, she disappeared from the logs of history--where she was seldom mentioned at all--sometime around the records of the Titanomachy.

 

“Phoebe? Divine of intelligence and foresight?”

 

She nodded, whipping up a small gust.

 

“That must be how you survived the war.”

Phoebe didn’t let it show, but she was slightly upset at the man’s correct guess. There was something insolent about it.

 

“And you can see us? Talk to us?”
Another nod. “You know that already.”

 

“Y-yes of course. And how did you survive the war?”

“I slept.”

 

“And why did you eat Corinth”, chimed up Laria, ready to talk.

 

“I was famished.” she replied, matter-of-factly.

 

“So you ate a city? Is there a way you can bring it back?”

“No”, the Titaness replied. It was a partial lie. Phoebe could indeed vomit what was left of it up, but that’d be gross, and her gag reflex was never very good. Unlike that foolish Cronus...

 

Laria hung her head. She now knew she’d never recover that half of her contingent the Titaness had inhaled and gulped down.

 

But she had a mission...

 

The commander prostrated herself on all fours. Phoebe smiled; she found the sycophancy of the humans amusing. Eustace followed suit.

 

“Great Titaness Phoebe, I represent the good people of Athens”. That the Titan had just slaughtered 498 such people, Laria neglected to remind.

 

“Our people seek an agreement with you. We’d love to make allies as the first city to worship your majesty.”

 

Eustace was stunned! He had never thought Laria to forsake the city’s patron of Athena so quickly. Was this a ruse perhaps? Would that be wise?

 

In reality, Phoebe had faith in Athena to protect the city. She simply figured if Sparta could be destroyed beforehand, well, that’d be nice. Hubris galore, but given that she was in the hands of a being who could snuff out cities in a step, well, she had nothing really to lose anymore.

 

Phoebe’s pupils twitched. Her stare cut daggers into their hearts. “I’ve learned much of mortals from my dreams. Pray tell what would you ask of me in return? I’m sure it was the next sentence on your mind.”

 

Laria continued, “Our city has long been at war with Sparta and her allies. With your might, you could trivially put an end to them.”

 

There was silence for a long, few seconds. Only the sound of Phoebe’s roaring breaths broke the quiet--till she spoke again.

 

“No. I also want you to reveal the location of Mt. Olympus to me.”

 

“Mt. Olympus? The seat of the Gods, why, most learned folk know its location, though none go near.” replied Eustace.

 

Phoebe gave a wry grin. “Good, is should be easy to tell me then.”

 

There was silence now on the end of the two Athenians. Laria felt revealing this would be a betrayal to the Gods. At the same time, Phoebe would find it anyway for sure.

 

In reality, the Titaness had already known its rough location thanks to the citizens of Corinth. Based on that dream of hers though, she asked anyways.

 

In any case, the Titaness was patient. She continued to swing her feet to-and-fro in the air. One of her toes managed to clip a flock of birds in fact, something that brought her some restrained mirth.

 

Laria swallowed her pride. “It’s Northwest of Athens, we can show you it once Sparta is finished.”

 

The Titaness smiled warmly. “Good.”

 

Eustace confirmed, then gave more details. He trailed on and on, giving far more details than Phoebe already knew. She listened, intrigued.

 

The ground beneath the duo--her palm--rumbled as she twisted her hand towards her shoulder. It was a bit of an awkward position to hold to be true.

 

“Climb onto my shoulder. You will show me Sparta as well. How far is it?”

 

“About 80 miles your majesty.”, said Eustace. They spoke while traversing her middle finger: itself a long, wide bridge.

 

“A mile? That’s a unit of measurement, no? How many miles am I...”

 

“T-ten”, said Laria. “That’s what our scholars said before...”

 

Phoebe burst into laughter. The hand shook, but they felt no danger of falling off a finger hundreds of feet wide. They were humbled nonetheless.


“My word, such a tiny, fragile world I’ve awoken too.”

 

Phoebe rested her legs now, one foot atop the other. She passed the time by digging her toes into the earth and kicking up furrows. It took them quite awhile to walk the expanse. During which time, Eustace asked another question.

 

“Gracious Phoebe, why is it that you slept after eating Corinth.”


Another wry grin, “I had gotten tired again, was all. I felt like a nap.”

 

A curious answer. It sufficed for now, though he wondered much about Titan physiology.

 

Once the pair reached her shoulder, they were able to grab hold of another filament of Phoebe’s hair that she pinched over for them. Once a-hold, she tucked the strand behind her ear. Eustace thought to ask why she didn’t simply let them grab hold of it and cart them towards her shoulder that way, but he thought it best not to ask. The answer was simple: Phoebe found it amusing to watch them cross her finger as they did.

 

With them safe and sound, Phoebe rose.

 

To be on the body of a Titan was something no mortals had ever done before. The fact that Phoebe had grown since her long slumber in the Ionian Sea made it all the more exhilarating and, frankly, terrifying for her little ‘guests’. The strand of hair they were on didn’t budge. Phoebe had told them she’d keep it still, and them safe, long as they fulfilled their end of the deal.

 

It was a fun game to her, really. She didn’t need them at all. Phoebe knew the general direction of the mountain, and Sparta, Athens, they were mere trifles of mortals. No significance to her other than food or fun. Both sounded nice though, so with a bit of mastery of air she kept them from suffocating up high and that strand of her hair from moving at all as she stood to her full, imposing height.

 

It was a nice, clear sky. Phoebe took this opportunity to stretch once more. The majority of the last few hundred years was sleep, but she was wide awake now. It was chance, fate really, that those spearmen poked her when they did. She was about to rise anyways. Had Laria known that, she might’ve not needed to die.

 

A mile long foot set itself down on the hills to the south, crushing them into the crater the step left behind. Her right leg followed, then left, in a reverberating march.

 

If the gods were still around, they seemed to leave her alone for now. Were they hiding? Were they afraid? Contemplating, her eyes stared into the distance and not at her feet as they leveled the landscape. Every step was a quake and claimed some natural marvel of the earth--and a few villages who were unlucky enough to get crushed along the path. Her bare, soft sole came down upon them and flattened them into the dirt. At least the city she ate got to last a little bit, churning away. Anything under-step was obliterated if unlucky to not be in the shadow of a foot’s arch.

 

It was a few steps, maybe 8, till she had reached a settlement that caught her eye. Another sprawling array of mud-brick homes in sight. Between them were some elegant marble temples, a few stone buildings. This was far more sparse than that “Corinth” she made her dinner.

 

Towering above the north-end of the settlement, “Is this Sparta?” she asked. Eustace was quick to answer. “No no, I believe this is Tegea. I heard they are a reluctant ally of Sparta.”

 

Laria chimed in, “Correct, and if we destroy Sparta, I’m sure we can get them over to At-wait no!”

 

Phoebe had heard enough. If it wasn’t Sparta it didn’t matter much in the moment. Another human settlement, another mockery against her kind. The minuscule creations of a traitor turned slaves to the gods. Prometheus's little toys held no place in her heart. They did amuse her bursting beneath her feet, and the structures they built did fill her belly a bit.

 

Phoebe paid Laria’s protests no mind as she set one foot over a mile of the ancient town, crushing it into nothing. Her other leg lifted, stomped, then rose, then stomped. She methodically flattened it beneath her, smirking all the while.

 

--==--==--==--


The people of Tegea knew not who they stared up at. They did know it was gigantic, feminine, but friend or foe, god or something else? They had no idea. Only one of those answers would be given. Looking up at the canopy of the Titaness’s foot, they knew she wasn’t here to bless or protect them. They huddled together for the inevitable or ran like mad dogs in a vain escape attempt. All were flattened, save those in the meters-wide spaces between her big and second toe. Those citizens got to contend with their homes collapsing around them, stamped out for the fleeting sensations they provided the bigger being above them.

--==--==--==--

 

Phoebe took a big stomp at the last bit of the town. Trees nearby fell from the resulting quakes. The cracking of their trunks reached her ears and she let loose a pleased sigh.

 

“W-why did you do that?” asked Eustace, at last shaken. Laria gave him a punch to the shoulder, as she was worried about staying on the Titaness’s good side. Phoebe grinned wider. “Why not? Seems they weren’t a big deal to either of us.”

 

“They weren’t able to hurt us.” said Laria.

 

“And?” quipped Phoebe.

 

They had no response, or at least none worth saying. Phoebe pivoted her foot on its ball and gave it a nice twist. One of the advantages of her ‘divine’ sense of touch was being able to feel the consequences of her destructive actions.

 

Sparta wasn’t too far off.

 

In just a couple more steps Phoebe came upon a small group of soldiers. They were clad in bronze, yet the designs they had differed from those Athenians she smushed under her tit.

 

“Those are Spartan soldiers”, said Laria. “Perhaps they are on patrol.”

 

“Or maybe they did get a courier from Corinth, and were heading that way.” countered Eustace.

 

Phoebe didn’t seem to be listening. She simply snuffed out the squad of 200 beneath her big toe. A small twist and they were completely gone. Another quake wracked the region as her heel slammed back down.

 

At a distance of 30 miles--or 10 steps for Phoebe--was a splendid looking, densely packed city.

 

“That’s it.” said Eustace. “That’s Sparta. I’ve seen diagrams of it on scrolls.”

 

“Really?”, said Phoebe. “That’s all it is?”

 

Phoebe was beginning to think this was a waste of time. Thankfully, getting here was but a few minutes journey for her. For the humans, she imagined it taking many days from that ‘Corinth’ city she had consumed. She could waste more time then they could spend in their entire, short lives.

 

She stomped towards it.

 

--==--==--==--

 

Sparta was known throughout all of Greece as being a dominant military polis. In reality, it had a mediocre navy compared to that of Athens, and the control it had on its subordinate villages wasn’t quite as strong as rumors suggested. Nevertheless, from birth, every child was reared to be the perfect soldier, and had instilled in them values of military fitness before they could even talk.

 

They watched from their tallest structures as the Titaness approached. They knew at once it wasn’t a god, as it matched no description of Athena, nor did any other god on Olympus have a grudge against their home.

 

“That courier we killed, he spoke the truth?” said one noble-looking man.

 

“Aye”, replied a suited up general. “Indeed it seems he did.”

 

The general shouted to some subordinates. “Visit every home in the city. Get every able-bodied man suited up. Sparta bows to no Titan!”

 

They obeyed. They knew it was doom to try and fight, but fleeing wouldn’t work either. Every step of hers rattled their buildings and shook the land. She was too big to escape. They would go down fighting, as was their way.

 

Most citizens got themselves in gear by the time her toes reached their gates. She crouched down and straddled them, her naked crotch mocking them from above in a lewd, humiliating display.

 

--==--==--==--

 

“My dreams showed me a city of warriors. This is it? You’re sure?”

 

Laria nodded. “Yes.”

 

A terse “hmph” rung out from Phoebe’s throat. She brought a finger down atop some of the slummier buildings towards the city’s border.

 

Glancing at the ‘dust’ on her finger-tip, “So feeble. And it is Ares they worship?”

“Yes”, replied Eustace.

 

Another unenthusiastic “hmph” from above. “The mightiest warriors of Greece. Less than dust to me. Hardly worthy as the meal they’ll become.”

 

Phoebe did nothing at first. She had seen them amassing an army or defense force of some kind against her. Her gaze cast downwards as they formed ranks and charged at her. The hoplites ignored that cunt looming above; they were ever the trained, rigorous soldiers. As their drills taught them, they formed into a great phalanx formation, hundreds strong, and charged at the only part of the Titaness they could reach: her toes.

 

Phoebe’s icy-blue gaze seemed unamused. Her pinky toe dwarfed every building in the dense city several times over in its height. They futilely stabbed at soft skin that was impenetrably thick. She wiggled her big toe--not because they made her, but because she wanted to see what would happen. The forward-stabbers stumbled and fell. Phoebe shifted her foot forward a bit, grinding grass and stone down beneath the creeping sole. The toe lifted up and slammed down at the front of the phalanx, taking a good dozen lives. They were red splotches that didn’t even last long in the deep ridges of her toe print.

 

A grin from above, and morale was beginning to shatter. They continued attacking, but their hearts weren’t in it. This woman, this monster didn’t even directly address them. She spoke as if they weren’t there. Called them “meals”, and the horror hit them. She was toying with them here. They were to be consumed, as she said. Sparta and its glory would rot in her gut. The adrenaline of fighting a Titaness had distracted them from her proclamation. She was humiliating them by doing almost nothing.

 

Phoebe dug her fingers under the every Earth they stood on. Nearly half of the main city of Sparta was behind lifted up. Couples huddled in homes that suddenly felt oh so fragile. All the bravery and muscles in the world paled to her might. The ground cracked, and anyone who fell through those crevices landed onto her soft palm proper, to either survive the ride with a good deal less light or get crushed by collapsing debris.

 

The domain of Sparta was large, but there were only several ten-thousand inhabitants of the actual, main settlement. Nearly half of them were in Phoebe’s hand, under her hungry gaze, watching as her tongue outstretched and lapped up a quarter of the palm’s worth in a single lick. Laria, Eustace, and Sparta had heard what happened to Corinth via couriers. Laria had seen her men unawaredly engulfed. Seeing the Titaness eat up close like this, though: it was horrifying.

 

Phoebe ate without shame or manners. They hadn’t been invented when she walked the primordial globe, nor would she consider any being here worthy of the tiniest modicum of her respect. One lick enraptured thousands. They bathed in that strange starlight-glow from her throat; they lamented as teeth larger than hills masticated the bedrock they built the city on. She didn’t have the mercy to chew them fully. Only the bedrock was lightly crunched; they went down raw. She gulped loudly, a warning to the others in her hand and the city chunk still resting by her feet.

 

Opening her mouth wide, Phoebe shoved the rest of her palm’s contents inside. Her tongue and inner cheek worked to toss and turn the morsel, mashing up the underlying earth while keeping those buildings in-tact best she could. The causalities were in the hundreds, but thousands and thousands lived to be swallowed. The great constrictions of her throat slimed them up and brought them to the simmering expanse of her stomach sea.

 

“Mm, not awful.” she said of their taste. Phoebe crashed down on all fours and hovered her face over Sparta. They had been frozen this whole time, staring up at her toes, now her grin. They listened to their city get consumed. It was pointless to stay, but fleeing went against their training, and offered only the slightest chance of survival. The cognitive dissonance between their survival instincts and Spartan training left them immobile.

 

Phoebe pursed her lips and inhaled. Moving her head and lips over the mass, she was able to suck-up most of what was left. The Spartans weren’t immobile for long as they were whipped into the air by the intense force of the woman’s lungs. Her tongue was primed to catch them on its slick, soft surface. They smacked into taste buds, stuck in saliva, and awaited the end.

 

Eustace’s heart sank. He always longed for Sparta’s destruction, but this was dishonorable. There was no chance for them to fight back. Phoebe was ruthless, a force of nature and hunger in this moment. Laria, on the other hand, felt the first bit of joy since watching her men get slaughtered. In this moment, she thought of them not. Her life’s work as a commander for Athens, in service to her citizens, was fulfilled. Sparta was done, as was the endless conflict her people had with them.

 

One more gulp and Sparta was no more. Well, a few buildings did remain, that much was true, but Phoebe stood up quick to stamp them out. It was overkill, the use of her feet and the force behind them. A few steps and there was nothing left of the city--outside the Titaness’s insides--sans dust and debris. Sparta’s legacy was now the few mile-long footprints where it stood, and a loud, exaggerated sigh of satisfaction to be recorded by the surrounding villages lucky enough to avoid her gaze and survive the quakes her body wrought.

 

Phoebe stood up and walked back North.

 

--==--==--==--

 

The Spartans did not take well to their new home in Phoebe's gut. Humiliation wasn’t their strong suit. It was worse to be a meal than a slave, they reasoned, and their society was predicated on a sense of superiority behind the scenes. They were Spartans, not Athenians, not slaves. They could trace the lineage of blood down to the first settlers of the land. None of it mattered. They were specks, bugs in the Titaness’s gut. Their entire city didn’t amount to more than two handfuls of food to her, and they were but seasoning.

 

Phoebe’s metabolism was slow, but only while she slept. While awake, it was more brutal. Corinth and those few hundred Athenians were gone by now, digested during her march South. The Spartans plopped down into an already churning sea. Her gut was active, and waves of the acrid liquid towered over their tallest buildings before slamming into them. A few thousand found hand holds on scattered abodes and temples, but that all changed when Phoebe stood up.

 

The contents of her stomach shifted, and the already towering waves combined and crashed into true disasters. The starlight in Phoebe’s flesh let them see it all: every swirling whirlpool of gastric juices, every wave that dwarfed the hills of their homeland. They were done, washed away. It was made worse as she moved. Every thump of her steps, beat of her heart, gurgle of this prison rung their ears. It was a mercy to get inundated straightaway so as to not have to watch their home torn apart, nor hear the horrors of her body. Drowning was preferable to being conscious for long given how those fluids slowly burnt away their skin, but even then they could feel the sting in their insides as they inadvertently inhaled the stuff.

 

--==--==--==--

 

Phoebe noticed the ground only in so far as to avoid retreading her past steps. Some of the less important vassals of Sparta ended up beneath her feet. Mostly villages, though one important exception was Thyrea. Another, history-rich city-state gone; it crumbled beneath her naked heel.

 

“Where are we going now? Did you want to visit Mt. Olympus yet?” asked Laria. The high of seeing Sparta devoured was wearing off. She hoped the Gods would deal with Phoebe soon: or that Phoebe would deal with them. She was growing increasingly nervous about the fate of the world, and herself, given the promise to the Titaness she made.

 

“No, Athens.” Phoebe replied.

 

The faces of the duo went pale. They clung tighter to that hair: out of nerves.


Laria stammered, “B-but you don’t know where the city is yet, do you? I-I mean, not that we can’t tell you but it’d se-”

 

“I know where it is.”

 

“How?” asked Eustace. “Did you see it in a dream this whole time.”

 

“No.”

She drummed some fingers over her taut stomach as she felt it work. A grin on her face.

 

“What was it you called me? The divine of intelligence? Though it never applied in the past, I absorb the intelligence, the very skills of those I consume. I know not the source, but I know where your city is, and I’ve a general where the mountain is. One of you humans must’ve held that knowledge, and finished digesting.”

 

The duo was stunned. This meant there was no reason for her to keep them around, or bring them at all, yet she was. Why? Did she have some use for them? Phoebe’s lips were sealed in that smug grin of hers, and they wouldn’t dare ask now.

 

Instead, Eustace absorbed himself back in his record keeping. He drew a pen across a scroll. “So, do you know their memories too?”

 

“No, that’s another Titaness’s skill. I simply know what a meal knows, not how they know it.”

 

“So if you were to eat a god, would you gain their powers? Are not all abilities ‘knowledge’ in some sense?”

 

Phoebe smiled wider. They couldn’t see it of course, they talked to the shoulder beneath their feet, the hair they clambered to, or the side of her head. They could tell, though, by the twitching of the skin on her face.

 

“I’m not sure.” It was the truth, but she hoped it was the case, given that Phoebe now had (useless) knowledge of phalanx fighting techniques, pottery, poetry and other things that the devoured citizenry of Greece possessed. To the pair’s credit, Eustace’s directions to Mt. Olympus from before were more detailed than what she got from digesting those thousands of lives earlier. He did know his stuff.

 

Eustace jotted this all down for the future. The old scholar wondered if she even needed to eat, or felt the urge for it as anything other than a pleasure to fulfill.

 

Laria was simply in shock still.

 

Phoebe kept moving.

 

At 10 miles tall, walking at a leisurely pace still had the Titaness traversing a good 3 miles with every careless step of hers. From Sparta to Athens was a solid 132 miles. More than a week of marching for an army, it wasn’t even 30 minutes of a stroll for Phoebe.

 

Phoebe knew which city Athens was. It was a splendid, walled city that wasn’t even a mile in diameter. She hovered her foot over it, casting the entire mid-section of the city in her shadow.

 

“Wait stop, what are you doing?” cried Laria. The commander’s allegiance to her polis was absolute, even as her allegiance to the gods was faltering, wavering between them and this Titan every minute of the journey here. Was Phoebe to stomp her home out?

 

“This is it? The city you said would worship me? It’s so puny, just one step and it’d be shattered, two and it’d be gone.”

 

--==--==--==--

 

The Titaness’s voices rocked their core, but they made out every word. The Boule stared up with the rest of the populace: rich and poor alike. The once clear, sunny afternoon sky was now skin, of a foot, and the wrinkles and spiral-like prints of it taunted them from above.

 

The ground quaked as Phoebe set her heel down a few hundred feet from the city’s walls. The masonry of the proud city crumbled a tiny bit, flakes here and there. The mud-brick rooftops of hovels and manors alike cracked from the force. Most things were intact, though, for now...

 

“Should I really be content with being worshiped by such small creatures.”

 

She wiggled her clean toes, rubbing in the size disparity; not literally, thankfully. The digits still hovered hundreds of feet above the city.

 

The citizens of Athens begged to the divine above. They offered everything: their food, their devotion--everything in exchange for salvation from her wrath. They knew not the bargain Laria had offered, one she couldn’t truly promise, but instantly they fell to their knees in worship. No one living had ever seen Athena or a god before--let alone the Titans, which they didn’t even know existed. It was all stories to them: till now. The only thing they knew is that the Titaness noticed them and was talking to someone. They assumed something had happened on the expedition they sent those days ago.

 

--==--==--==--

 

Phoebe clearly didn’t need Laria to convince them, she could make these specks submit just by hovering a foot above them. She wasn’t lying, she had cared not for their adulations. Humans were nothing, pathetic, a mockery of her kind and a creation of Titandom’s biggest traitor. Yet, she did wonder if she could find a less destructive use for them. At the least, she’d do well not to expend them all at once. She could hear them praising her below with those senses of hers, and grinned as she was wont to do.

 

The silver-haired monolith moved her foot aside. The people of Athens breathed a sigh of relief: and then she sat down. Her power over Earth prevented the city from crumbling from the quake, but she did nothing to protect the nearby farms and quaint villages from flattening underneath her butt-cheeks.

 

She kicked her legs up on either side of the city, heels slamming down in the distance. Shepherds on the hills and mountains in the distance gazed at her towering feet. Illiterate, even they knew the future of Greece, the world itself, would change forever due to this being.

 

Phoebe scooched forward. The cacophony of sheering rock screeched all around as her weight ground flora and stone to a fine surface of sleek rock. Moved her body forward, her thighs, her buttocks, and the underside of her legs made a mockery of the land.

 

At Athens main gate, her cunt loomed, a precious couple hundred feet away. Her womanhood had already smeared some of the patrolling city-guards out of existence, and now those lips towered over the city’s encircling wall 40-fold.

 

Her finger come down and tapped at the front of the city. An 8th of it crumbled, and she delicately worked that mash of humanity and rubble towards her slit.

 

The citizenry lamented at the loss of hundreds of their kind. Only the foolish tried to prevent it or save others. A husband ran towards the rubble that contained his wife, but even a casual drag of the Titaness’s finger was a speed he couldn’t keep up with. He wouldn’t have to deal with the heartbreak for long as a chunk of masonry fell from an unsteady temple at his side, crushing him to a stain.

 

It was wordless, she simply nudged her finger, and its prizes, into her folds. A curt little grunt and she teased herself a bit. Her finger mashed them inside, where the clenches of her womanhood rent them into naught. Well, that or they drowned in the liquid of her excitement.

 

Phoebe knew most well a time without shame, and she fingered herself in front of the city. The sounds of her schlicking stunned them to silence. They were lucky she wasn’t actually in too big of a mood. The silver-haired Titaness wondered if she’d care to restrain her moans when she really decided to get into things.

 

For now, after a minute or so of teasing herself, she slid a slick finger out and wiped some femfluid down where that part of the city used to be.

 

“I’ll keep this city, for now. They had best get accustomed to worship though. My appetites can be very hard to sate.”

 

Phoebe stood as the people bowed, panicked, prayed--whatever really. Looming over them once more before walking away, “I go now to Mt. Olympus. When I next return, the gods will have fallen.”

 

The sole of her right foot passed safely over the city in her stride. Shortly after, she disappeared on the horizon. The people got to work on her temples at once. They prioritized it over rebuilding, in the hopes that’d please her somehow.

 

--==--==--==--

 

Mt. Olympus was far to the North. Most citizens of Athens had never been there. The journey was hundreds of miles, and thus would take Phoebe a few minutes to reach.

 

Eustace and Laria were silent through Phoebe’s visit to Athens.

 

Eustace figured the fate for the world was a grim one. He had lost faith in the ability of the pantheon to stop the Titaness. She was too mighty, too vast for anything to wound her. If the gods could defeat her, why did they not show up yet? Surely they sensed a disturbance in the world. They weren’t all knowing, sure, but could they really be so blind? Prayers most definitely went out from every city she visited to stomp or devour. It made no sense.

 

The only answer he had was that they were afraid. The revelation shook him to his core, and he absorbed himself in his scrolls, frantically recording anything Phoebe said or did. It was difficult to do so stuck to the hair as he was, but he managed.

 

Laria, however, stirred. She had offered the location of Mt. Olympus willingly. It was redundant, then and now, but that only made it worse in her eyes somehow. A betrayal of her beliefs that wasn’t even needed.

 

She did so for the chance of destroying Sparta, the enemy she was raised to despise. Having achieved her wish, her reward was this divine being masturbating a chunk of her home to rubble. Life under Phoebe’s rule seemed horrible, but if Phoebe faltered, the Gods would show no mercy were they aware of what she had proposed. Athena would have no mercy for a traitorous commander, that she knew.

 

Hyperventilating, she tried to pry herself from the strand of silver hair. “No, I can’t continue with this. Let me down! Why are you even keeping us alive?” Her efforts were for naught, as the wind worked against her to keep her held against the strand of hair: safe and snug. Eustace turned to her briefly before resuming his writings.

 

Phoebe spoke. “I have a fun idea for you two, once I finish with the gods of Olympus.” Laria didn’t like the sound of that, and continued to struggle a bit before giving up.

 

“Humanity should thank you. I’ve decided to give them a chance to serve me once this is done. Though don’t expect me to be too careful a ruler.”

 

Her foot found itself atop Larissa on the way to Mt. Olympus. One of the most populous cities of ancient Greece, it had a most splendid theater which disappeared entirely under her pinky toe. She didn’t even notice them, as her sapphire gaze was fixed square on a tremendous mountain 10 steps away

 

“Is that it? Is that really it?”

 

Phoebe had been mostly stoic on the surface, not too cheery at any point in this journey. A smug grin here, indulgent smile there. Maybe a giggle or two. But at this sight? She broke out into an uproar of laughter that rocked the earth at her naked feet.

 

The great Mt. Olympus only came up to her knee.

 

--==--==--==--

 

The gods were aware of Phoebe since Corinth had fallen. An emergency meeting was called, although Hades stayed to guard the underworld and, by extension, Tartarus: the deepest, most horrid part of the realm. It was there the other Titans were kept imprisoned.

 

Aside from that, the Gods couldn’t agree on anything. Ares wished to interfere when Sparta was under attack, and Athena when Athens was. In the end, all of them submitted to Zeus, who commanded they stay together, wait, and fight her atop Mt. Olympus. “Here, we are at our strongest!”, he exclaimed.

 

“Besides, how big can she truly be?”

 

Then they saw her. Every prayer to them was ambiguous. “She was huge, gigantic.”, the people said. None had informed the gods she’d be this enormous though. Zeus was looking at a Titan ten times the size of what he fought back in the Titanomachy. Back then, the Titans were only a mile in height.

 

“I-impossible.”, he whispered.

 

--==--==--==--

 

Mt. Olympus was the tallest mountain in Greece. Atop its wide peak were splendid black marble palaces, gilded with gold. One for each of the 12 major gods there, with the lesser deities enjoying more modest, though still heavenly, quarters.

 

No mortal had ever set eyes on the structures and lived. A god was 500ft tall, after all. They could more then fend off the occasional inquisitive adventurer. Indeed, were a god too ever visit a Greek city they’d appear like a force of nature. They could level a city in minutes with their powers or just by stomping about.

 

Phoebe had to crouch down to a sitting-kneel in order to get her head remotely level with the mountain. Her buttocks sat on her sky-pointed heels while her toes wiggled into the ground. Looking down at these puny ‘palaces’, she could only giggle. The most splendid looking one--with an open hall, large table and floor of gold--was where the gods were meeting.

 

Each such ‘god’ could be trivially snuffed out beneath her thumb.

 

She was given no time to speak. At once they fought. Artemis knocked greater arrows towards Phoebe’s face, only for the Titaness’s idle exhales to blow them off course. Areas charged straight at her fingers and managed to tickle one enough that it stretched out to crumble one of the palaces beneath its tip. Hestia and Hephaestus lobbed fire which served to massage her neck. And then there was Zeus.

 

Zeus, king of the heavens, god of the skies produced in his hand crackling bolts of lightning. He threw one, square and true into Phoebe’s eye. She blinked, but was otherwise fine, and that disgustingly smug smile of hers stayed put.

 

A few seconds later and an exaggerated sigh of hers put the battle to an end. The warm humidity of her breath washed over them and blew the tops off a few of those precious palaces. It took every god all of their strength to not fly off with them.


“Are you done yet?”, she chuckled. “To think this is what’s become of all you.”

 

“You’ll never free the other Titans!” shouted Zeus, readying another bolt.

 

“I will, and they’ll fill my belly just as you will mine.”

The gods gasped.

 

“What, did you think I had loyalty to them? They were fools, as were you all. You’ve grown lazy, complacent. I’ve assimilated the tales of how’d you disguise yourselves to seduce mortals. Are the pleasures here really not enough for you all? And those ‘humans’ you had made, what dumb little things they are, yet you’ve wasted their potential. They constantly labor, yet though it’s in your names, the rewards are seldom yours.”

 

Another bout of raucous laughter shook the mountain. “Ha, and here I’d thought I’d be challenged. Such a shame. I’m surprised the god of the seas didn’t stumble upon me as I slept; perhaps you could’ve awoken me before I grew this big. Rest has done wonders for me.”

 

Zeus was taken back. The other gods began to rout. Phoebe didn’t like that; she wanted to devour them all. The Titaness leaned forward and her sliver hair drooped onto the mountain top, cutting off escape routes and ruffling some of that divine architecture in its strands.

 

“Y-you can’t get away with this. I’ve been swallowed before!” yelled Poseidon.

 

“Not by me.”

 

Phoebe saw some of the gods head for their winged steeds in the opulent stables. She’d have none of that. She reached out and shrouded them all beneath her hand. Her fingers dug into the mountain, cracking and crumbling it. Zeus managed to conjure a ferocious storm of thunder and lightning. It ravaged the mountain in a last ditch atop to wards Phoebe off.

 

The Titaness simply inhaled the black cloud into her mouth.

 

Laria and Eustace were, once again, speechless. They were resigned through all this higher-being battle. The gods didn’t seem to notice the duo, or care to. Their own divine self-preservation instincts weren’t broken yet; they were focused on themselves. Self-absorption was among their strongest traits, after all.

 

Phoebe lifted her fingers. Amid the broken palaces and mountain rock were all those gods, still intact. She licked her lips. Hera looked up and spoke this time.

 

“You monster. The Titans deserved their fate!”

 

Another giggle. “Following our roots, we all came from Gaia in the beginning. The distinction between gods and Titans was a fallacy of your make. In fact, as one of the original Titans, I must say that for all your lore of supremacy you’re quite puny to me.”

 

Zeus spoke up again, “Your vengeance will destroy this world.” but he was interrupted by a gurgle from Phoebe’s stomach. She chuckled again, that booming laughter now a familiar sound to their divine ears.

 

“Vengeance? That was part of this, true, but now I see. This world is wasted: it should be serving me. If I can’t have the pristine globe I knew hundreds of years ago, then one centered around my whims will suffice. Killing you all is vengeance, but me devouring you? Well, hopefully my theory is right. If so, your powers will flow into me, and the cosmos will have its true mistress.”

 

“Now as my stomach suggested: I hunger. Be good morsels now, little ‘gods’.”

 

One more giggle and she opened wide.

 

None of the gods could free themselves from the rubble in time, and even if they could there was nowhere to go. Her breath was upon them, then her tongue. The red leviathan licked and lapped them up from her palm. The rules of the world, reduced to meals for the future tyrant of this realm.

 

Phoebe savored them for a good minute or so. The mighty gods, losing a group wrestling bout with her tongue. The thought was almost as delicious as they were. She had to admit that they had a very distinctive, powerful, and enticing flavor to them. She didn’t want them to expire in her mouth however. Soaked with her saliva, she gulped them and their abodes down her throat.

 

The gods had their heavenly glow to light things up, but Phoebe’s inner starlight outshone it. Plopping into her gut, humiliated, Zeus lashed out in anger, hurling lightning bolts from within. The Titaness’s laughter echoed around.


“You bitch, you wench, you monster!” her shouted, hurling that symbol of his all about the stomach walls. The gut churned, quaked; the other gods begged him to stop. He thought her was making headway in there. Really, he merely kick-started her digestive system, and acids poured in. The gut churned ferociously, and waves of digestive juices inundated the gods and their structures as easily as they did the mortal ones previously.

 

On the outside, Laria had a hint of hope that something had gone awry in there. It was based on the gurgling, fleshy noises from Phoebe’s gut, and the sound of flesh-muffled lightning. Were the gods winning their fight in there?

 

Phoebe’s throat lurched. Was she to hurl them out?

 

“Phew~”

 

A small, satisfied sigh escaped her lips. The answer was no, it’d seem.

 

The Titaness cackled with delight. She spoke aloud, in rapture at her victory. “To think, all my fellow Titans lost to them, and I finished them all in one gulp. The Titanomachy was 10 years long, and I didn’t even need 10 days to defeat the ‘gods’ on my own.” Her mirth permeated the land, sending a message to all the citizens of Greece. Olympus had fallen. In a metaphorical sense, Phoebe still had a use for the mountain itself.

 

Though it’s wide, flat peak had been reduced to a crumbled wreck, the vast majority of the mountain was still intact. Though not tall, it was wide. With her mastery of earth, she could reform it into something more useful. If the gods of Olympus were to become a meal, it’d seem fitting that the mountain itself would become a toy.


She had desires, after all.

 

Phoebe stood up and lifted her hands, and the mountain grew taller, thinner. She clenched her fingers and its surface smoothed: the rocky outcrops and crags fell off, ground down by unseen force. She moved her hands in the air like a potter working their next piece of art. The mountain became thinner, its top rounded, its surface sleek and perfectly smooth.

 

She had molded Mt. Olympus into a dildo.

 

Eustace looked up from his scrolls, saw what had become of the old gods, then engrossed himself back in his work. Laria went back to her speechless stupor.

 

Phoebe crouched over the toy and passed time while her stomach digested the meal. Her moans of ecstasy taunted the gods as she moved against the phallic pillar. The movements of her Titanic frame sent them deeper into the bottom of her stomach. The acids began to burn through their skin. It dissolved the flesh of the gods. They cried out in agony as they felt true fragility for the first time in hundreds and hundreds of years. All their decadence, politics, schemes and stories mattered naught. It ended here, in the belly of a Titan they had since forgotten. Zeus, the strongest of them, was the last to completely digest. Their souls wouldn’t pass onto the underworld, as Phoebe and her body had other plans for their essence.

 

The Titaness felt a flood of power flow into her. At once she felt able to command the beasts of the oceans, she could conjure storms with a thought and produce lightning in her hands. She put that last bit to use at once, and her hand crackled with the energy of a thousand storms before she fell backwards across the land and shoved the energy into her crotch. Her moans caused another quake at the tingling, tickling sensations.

 

Athena was the goddess of handicraft, and with those skills now hers, she looked at the mountain-made dildo in her other hand and refined it further, nubbing the shaft. With Aphrodite’s knowledge of passion and pleasure, Phoebe was able to hit her sweet spots with perfect timing. The power of Olympus’s gods was first put to use to make this bit of masturbation as pleasurable as possible.

 

Ten miles of woman shook the land in ecstatic spasms. Her toes curled into the earth as the balls of her fidgeting feet ground down what was left of the surrounding hills. The clench of her cunt was mighty enough to shatter the toy she had just made. The fractured rock joined the deluge of her sticky gushings. It rained down in cloying droplets and flooded the forests nearby. Though no mortals would dare settle close to Mt. Olympus, the sounds and sweet-scent of her orgasm were known for numerous miles all around.

 

Phoebe stood up, raised her hand, and a throne formed from the Earth. Solid stone. Marble was a gaudy thing, in her eye. The Earth provided a comfortable enough seat, though its creation changed the surrounding area forever. Her hand moved again and a table formed. A snap of her fingers and, channeling the combined powers of the digested Demeter and Dionysus, a splendid meal of grapes and bread formed. It wasn’t to scale, but the portion was, and she dug in happily, washing it down with the unfermeted juice of millions of fruits: another conjuration from but a snap of her fingers. She had learnt from the victims of her gut that this type of meal was considered quite the tongue’s delight, and she found it so.

 

The Titaness sat back and sighed.

 

The wind carried that strand of hair of hers forward, out to her outstretched palm. At last Eustace and Laria were freed from it. They looked up, Laria pleaded.

 

“W-what are you going to do us? Haven’t we suffered enough.”

 

Phoebe smiled. “Suffered? You two should consider yourself the luckiest of mortals. You’ll be the first blessed of mine. Like I said, I’ll give this divine ruler idea a try. You weren’t too useful, and certainly weren’t needed, but even I could use some help now and then I suppose.”

 

She reached out towards Eustace and tapped him with just the tip of her index finger.

 

Eustace’s body spasmed and began to grow. A gust of wind carried Laria a safe distance across Phoebe’s palm. Hundreds of feet, yet still well contained in the massive woman’s hand.

 

“Of course, I have to ensure your loyalties. Thanks to Aphrodite’s sacrifice to my appetite, I can flood your minds with passion for me, ensuring even with the power I bestow, you’ll remain mine. And though I loathe the traitorous Epimetheus and those ugly creations of his, I must admit his skill for creating life is quite useful.”

 

“You two shall be the first of my divine servants: the Chimera.

 

Phoebe laughed as Laria gazed on in horror. Eustace’s body stretched. He grew 99 more pairs of legs and 99 more sets of arms. His torso elongated and blended to a singular shade and texture. His back creaked, chitin forming over it. By the end of the transformation, he was a great hybrid between man and centipede, 500ft long. His eyes multiplied to 6, and his ears became antennas. He didn’t seem to be in pain: he was elated, in fact, to serve his mistress.


“You Eustace, shall be my official lore-keeper. You’ll record everything you can from now on, and distribute the tales of my might and majesty to the mortals of this world. You’ll catalog and preserve history henceforth.”

 

Nodding enthusiastically, he scurried down her body into a great cave made, by chance, from the shattering of Mt. Olympus. His new body was able to weave inflammable scrolls from the grass of the land. He’d never run out of parchment again. With 100 sets of arms, he was able to write 100 scrolls at once. Eustace began his work immediately.

 

Laria ran, trying to reach the start of Phoebe’s index finger to... hide perhaps? She didn’t know. Her nature had taken her. There was no where to escape really. Phoebe hovered her hand overhead and poked with an unbelievable gentleness, and Laria was at once filled with the most profound sense of love she ever felt: all for Phoebe, the beautiful Titaness and mistress of all.

 

Laria’s body grew to a tremendous 1500ft tall. From her back sprouted 2 sets of wings: one pair like an eagle’s, another like a dragon-fly’s. Another set of chitinous arms grew at her side: the right was bladed, the left blunted like a club. A great tail like that of a scorpion sprouted from her back; though its tip was that of a spear, it was venomous all the same. Her teeth became sharp, and her pupils like those of a lion. The commander’s muscles tensed, and her already athletic body became even more toned. Her tanned skin became thick enough to shrug off most arrows, and thick chitin plates grew in the spots her bronze armor once covered.


Laria immediately knelt before Phoebe, still in the Titaness’s soft palm, which was now one of the most blessed locations to her in all the cosmos.

 

“You should be my enforcer and chief taskmaster. I want you to fly to as many villages and cities as you can and proclaim spread news of my ascension as mistress of this world. However, first, you are to travel far North. I have learned from those gods that in one of the mountains there lies Prometheus. The other two traitors were on that mountain with the gods, but he must’ve upset Zeus somehow. How very like him. Kill the great eagle that pecks at his liver, then return with him: alive. He will be my meal this evening. Now, go!”

 

Laria’s voice held the timbre of a roar now. “At once, my mistress.”, she said before she flew off. Changed so, Laria soared through the air 10 times faster than any bird that yet lived.

 

Phoebe let out another sigh and relaxed. There was still much to do. Hades lived in the underworld, as did the other Titans, deep within, languishing and trapped. She imagined how much smaller they’d be by now. Probably shriveled like sun-dried grapes. All those delicious souls too; what a feast it’d be. She knew how to get there: she’d work the earth to make a set of stairs deep down. They’d be big and fit for her to descend deep into that otherworldly land and conquer it.

 

That could wait till tomorrow though. For now, she’d have the rest of this day to herself. After all, the immortal, unassailable Titaness had all the time in the cosmos. Nothing could stand up to this morning, and certainly not now.

 

In the end, her intelligence had triumphed. She pinched up several tons of grapes and popped them in her mouth. The taste was sweet.

 

Fin