- Text Size +
Story Notes:

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

So basically for some context, this is a story set in a sci fi setting of mine used for some RPs with some pals. There isn't much that really requires much context of the wider universe in this story, so figured I'd post it up.

In the Caelestis centric society of the Dominion, to be human was to be at the very bottom of the totem pole. There were a rare few that could make something of themselves, set themselves apart from the rank and file. Most however were pawns in the schemes of those far above them, playthings to their utterly massive betters. In a society that touted humanity being above the other races it was perhaps an amusing irony. One often lost on many.

 

Erica was one such human. Lady Saria von Liandra had gained interest in the Von Istara. With the rise of the new Sovereign, Elizabeth Von Istara was no longer untouchable. As such it paid to know your enemies secrets. The lady started with her immediate subordinates which was where Erica and her team came in. They were currently skulking through the massive ventilation shafts of the Von Istara orbital estate. Their target was one Viola, the commander of Elizabeth Von Istara’s personal army.

 

The young redhead sighed as she took a drag of her cigarette, the boots of her squad clanking loudly upon the shaft floor. Occasionally they could all hear and feel the distant boom of massive Caelestis feet below the shaft. They were just here to get a few pictures of her and huff their way back out. The dark haired woman was rather an unknown. Simple job fit for the group of humans. Pay was nice. The pictures would tell the woman what scale she was as it was assumed, Elizabeth being Elizabeth, she hired someone smaller than herself.

 

At last they came to a number of grates, the ones right above an open vent in the woman’s room according to the map of the station they had gotten. They split into teams of three along the wide roads of the grates, light shining up from above. Erica directed her men to set up their recording devices, snorting. Never would have guessed she’d be playing voyeur for some noble. Well, there were worse livings she supposed as they were set up and ready. She flicked her cigarette out through the vent and squatted down, looking down below over the edge and waiting.

 

There was a distant boom, slightly shaking the vent shaft. It grew more intense by the second, one tremor threatening to send Erica plummeting over the side. “What the fuck?” She muttered as she recovered.

 

The door to the massive room below opened and in she stepped. She was blurry to human eyes from the distance but she moved fast, way too fast to be the living mountain they were all seeing. Erica’s mouth opened, slack jawed as the 1800 meter tall form of Viola walked into her quarters. Her every step shook the ground of the shaft under them. The sight of a Caelestis so big… it was awe inspiring really. Erica had never ever seen one so big. The redhead swallowed as there was the sound of rumbling thunder below. A yawn she realized as the woman stretched slightly, working at the buttons on the front of her uniform.

 

“Q-quick, lets get the pictures and get the fuck out of here!” She ordered.

 

Her men had been in a stupor by the sight of Viola but she managed to snap them out of it. They managed to get the recordings and pictures of the massive titan below before packing up and starting to file off of the grate. It was slow going as the ground trembled mightily under the steps of the woman walking below. Erica shakily lit another cigarette, her fingers shaking. It wasn’t natural for anything to be that big.

 

“Fuck its hot in here, need to turn down the heat.” Came the booming godlike voice below.

 

Erica’s heart froze as below the dark haired mass of a woman was walking over to the wall nearby. “Move it you slugs! Now, now, now!” She shouted, legging it herself across the grate.

 

Below Viola was fanning her now exposed chest and reached over to the thermostat, dialing the gauge down before she could hear the massive fan whirring to life. “Ahhh~ Better.” She walked under the grate and allowed the rush of cool air to wash over her. The future of temperature control was incredible. She had no fucking idea how it worked of course but hey was fine by her. Ignorance was often bliss.

 

Her actions doomed those inside the vent shaft however as the humans felt a massive gale force wind smash over them, ripping them up from the ground and blowing them towards the grate. Erica screamed along with her men as they were ejected from dark safety and out into the open air below. One of the spies were smashed against one of the metal blades of the grate, sliced in two before ever being ejected. For the rest of them they were flying free fall through the air. Right toward the titan enjoying the cool air.

 

Erica and most of them fell through the air away from her, however a number of men ended up being caught by the air currents caused by Viola fanning herself. One was swatted by her hand, exploding immediately on impact while the rest screamed as they were swallowed up by the massive chasm between her ample breasts, scattered upon the globes of flesh without the dark haired woman taking much note. She sighed happily, the breathing pattern pushing the swells against each other and squishing a number of those caught in the canyon of her cleavage.

 

Erica and co kept falling through the air, blown by other vents turning on and scattering before landing upon the soft carpeted floor. Erica for her part groaned, brain rather scrambled by the long and hard fall. She, like all her men, were now upon the floor of Viola’s quarters. They were caught among the fibers of her carpet and indeed some were tangled up in it. Erica slowly managed to regain herself, looking around.

 

It was a sea of carpet fibers as far as the eye could see. The blurry shapes of furniture rose above the room here or there. It was like something out of a fairytale, furniture so massive she would bet one could form towns upon them. She squinted and her eyes fell upon a couple of her fellows some distance away. Her heart rose and she waved at them. “Hey! Over here, guys!” She shouted, noting they started waving back.

 

*BOOM*

 

Her rising heart sank immediately as a massive, pale wall slammed down upon them. They had been standing there, waving to her but the next second there was only the wall before her. Her expression froze as she felt a blast of air kick against her as her eyes dared to turn up. And up. And UP. She could see what appeared to be the back of Viola’s pale and bare heel, the flawless unending skin having just shifted back slightly, not even an inch relative to her probably and had crushed the men that had been standing there.

 

Her leg stretched up endlessly into the sky, more and more until it reached the curvature of her ass. It was a sloping crest of hills that filled the pants of the woman very nicely. Erica felt her heart pounding in her chest as she looked at the heel and leg of Viola. From a distance the dark haired woman had been utterly enormous, a mass of blurry flesh that was hard to comprehend as a living thing. Up close like this she was a living thing; it was just that the rest of them, the rest of rank and file humanity was utter dust before the underside of the woman’s foot.

 

Viola stretched her arms up, getting up onto her tip toes as she enjoyed the wash of cool air about her. The motion arched her foot up marvelously and Erica fell over as her eyes were allowed to rove over the immaculate and divine underside of the titan’s fool. Divine was right, Erica normally didn’t buy the idea that Caelestis were divine beings chosen by the One Goddess but looking along the mass and expanse of flesh that arched above her it was hard to call the instep of Viola anything other than belonging to a goddess herself.

 

It was at that moment, as the shadow of the Caelestis’ foot hovered over her that Erica reflected that where she was standing was not so safe. The stark memory of her casually grinding out that small group hung in her mind and so, without another thought, she hurriedly turned and ran across the sea of the carpet fibers. She stumbled in her first few steps and was hyperventilating she realized after a few moments. Moments that saw her painfully traversing away from the all engulfing shadow of Viola’s foot by not even a measurable amount. It loomed over them like a god on high, taunting their meager efforts in the face of its vast enormity. Erica and all her men scattered across the floor were nothing compared to it, nothing they would ever do in all of their lives mattered in the face of the foot of the dark haired woman. It was a perfect, flawless thing with unending smooth skin and toes that were shapely and powerful. They were dust mites, scattering in terror in its majesty.

 

The air roared and twisted as finally Viola stopped her stretching and brought the heel of her foot down like the hammer of an angry god. This heralded a blast of air that expanded outward. It struck Erica hard, sending the redhead flying through the air with a violent whipping of air. More of her men were blasted back and sent skidding across the abrasive carpet fibers. Erica herself let out a scream of pain as the fibers burned at her skin abrasively from the landing. She looked up with water filled eyed at the wall of the heel of Viola now upon the ground, still towering over her. It was unto a weapon of mass destruction itself. That same shockwave would have shattered glass, toppled buildings. It would have shattered hundreds of bones against other objects and killed dozens if not hundreds just from the shockwave.

 

This was to say nothing of the shaking earth under it of course. Erica reflected with a terrified mind that the seismic activity caused by the simple motion of Viola putting her heel down was enough to crack the earth. To shake the very plates of the planet under her. The quake caused by such a thing would shake the foundations of buildings out of the blast radius, toppling them and raising the death toll. Water lines would break; power would be extinguished for miles around. Hundreds would be dead and thousands would be injured. Erica looked at the hell of her foot in awe, just one part of the foot enough to make a joke of the vast majority of the human race.

 

Viola cracked her neck from one side to the other, lifting her arms up and leaning back until she heard a light popping noise. “Ugh… getting too old. All that sitting at a desk is gonna get to me.” She muttered to herself as she turned on her heel suddenly.

 

To the people below it was the world ending. A new shadow had taken over Erica and all of her men. The whole of the woman’s foot, the pale pasty sole looming far overhead. It was taller than a number of Caelestis even. The redhead felt her stomach drop through her feet and her mind numb over as she struggled to grasp the enormity of that which blocked her view of the sky over her and her men. Her eyes traced over the fine lines upon her foot, following them in the pathways of flesh they were. There was the slightest hint of moisture here or there in spots, faint sweat that clung to her and rapidly dissipated from her time outside her boots and socks no doubt. Her five massive toes loomed above, each one easily being able to take out a few tanks most likely.

 

This was what it meant to stand over humanity, Erica thought as she stared up numbly at the foot. Many tried to run for their lives, tried to escape the enormity of her foot and she recognized it was futile. There was no outrunning destiny. A single step. That was all they were worth. All of them would be crushed under the simple act of her turning around and putting her foot down. A motion no one ever thought about and indeed she probably wasn’t thinking about but it was one that would have more drastic consequences for them. That foot above wasn’t the wrath of god. It wasn’t divine punishment. No, it was nature. It was *natural* that the big stepped on the small. Viola wasn’t malicious toward them. She didn’t even know they were here. It was just not her concern if some random humans happened to be scurrying around on her floor. If there were, well, they’d just wash out during her next shower.

 

The sky above roared as her foot came down with no mercy, Erica watching the shadow grow darker and darker as the mass came down. She could hear the distant screams of her men as they ran for their lives. The redhead only had eyes for the sky. For the beams of light that came through the toes of the woman. In the vast distance she could make out the blurry shape of the woman above. She wasn’t looking at them of course. Erica reflected she’d never notice their passing. No one would know how they died exactly. How nothing their lives were in the end. That was a sobering thought.

 

She closed her eyes and waited for the inevitable. She waited for the instant feeling of the world falling upon her. She waited for her bones to snap and her body just immediately being completely obliterated. She waited to become a mere tiny dirt stain upon the flawless flesh of one of the woman’s toes. She waited for every step to cause her final resting place to fade as her foot brushed against the carpet until all traces of her were wiped from this world. That was to be all of their fates.

 

*BOOM*

 

The step did indeed rattle her bones however she felt something… different than expected. A rush of air. She opened her eyes and looked around. All around her was pale and flawless skin though she could see the faint moistness of sweat. She had escaped between the toes of the dark haired woman and been launched up, flying through the air from the sheer force of the impact. She flailed her arms around as she flew before landing somewhere with a splat. The impact of her landing broke a couple of her bones and she opened her mouth with flecks of blood escaping from within.

 

Erica felt black spots dance before her eyes as she feebly looked where she had landed, shifting her head this way and that and wincing from the movement. Her arms and legs were splayed and as she tried to move them she found they were hard to lift or move. She blinked slowly as her mind slowly began to fathom where she had landed. Erica had landed upon a slight sweat spot upon the webbing between Viola’s big and second toes. She was stuck, unable to move due to the sweat of the woman, stuck alongside tiny bits of sock and dirt lint built up after a day inside her socks and boots.

 

A deranged little giggle escaped Erica’s lips. Oh Goddess, this. This couldn’t be real. She was lint stuck between her fucking toes. She was a fucking piece of dirt. The redhead was feeling her grip on things starting to deteriorate as she watched the flesh of Viola’s toes shift and move as it settled into the step she had just taken. Her toes were truly immaculate. Erica felt like nothing before them. She was nothing before them really, no human was. She could have caught a mech between the digits and squeezed until it broke in a shower of metal and oil.

 

The rolling flesh of Viola’s toes and indeed the webbing beneath Erica herself flexed as tiny muscles moved under them, each minute one stronger than Erica herself. Air rushed past her in a massive gust, causing her to have to shut her eyes against it. She struggled weakly but to no avail. Viola had taken a proper step with her as lint between her toes. Erica screamed as the world spun around her and her sense of location was thrown out of whack. Her whole world was shifting and turning and she had no idea what anything was anymore.

 

Viola idly started walking toward the couch in her room, having cooled off under the vent enough for the immediate. As the air cooled it would take care of the rest. She sat down, sinking into the plush surface of the couch with a sigh and leaning back. Her job wasn’t hard most of the time but it was great to just be able to kick back. She lifted her legs up and set her feet out on the table, crossing them at the ankles and wriggling her bare toes in the quickly cooling air.

 

Erica for her part had felt more of her bones break and her vision darken with each step Viola took. No mortal was designed to last against the steps of the titan walking above. They weren’t on the same level as her. She wept and cried as Viola lifted her foot up again and again, slowly breaking Erica with sheer agony. The vengeful toes and webbing of her foot knew. It *knew* that she had dared to record the image of the dark haired woman above. The toes knew and they were going to punish her for it, punish her for the sin.

 

“I’m sorry! Please, have mercy! Forget the One Goddess, you’re my God just please stop!” She wept in between steps, looking at the walls of toe on either side of her. They were silent in their mockery, just flexing in prep for the next torturous step.

 

The air screamed past her once again as she was lifted high into the air with the foot, screaming in pain and fear as there was another impact that shattered her leg. This was followed by a rumbling before there was no more rushing air. Gravity had also turned and shifted and she was looking up at the ceiling of the room in the sliver of the world she could see beyond Viola’s toes. The woman had… put her feet up somewhere she realized. Erica wept tears of joy, it was over. The suffering was over. Her prayers had been answered.

 

Suddenly the ground under her started to shift, the webbing between Viola’s toes smacking up against her and one of her arms got caught under a fold of skin, crushed and ground by the flesh. Erica screamed in pure agony as the digits above her shifted and moved, wriggling in glee at her continued suffering. The idle motion of Viola wriggling her toes was hell for Erica, the cruel gods of torture that were those flawless toes delighting in her suffering. She spat blood and tried feebly to crawl as she had been fried from the slight sweat stain.

 

She couldn’t walk, she could only crawl. A futile effort as the webbing of Viola’s foot was a constant shifting see of flesh. She ended up breaking a few teeth as she was smacked in the face with an imperceptible fold of skin, spitting the blood and teeth from her mouth. Her face was pale as she was a plaything to the toe gods above her and their webbing of hell. This was her righteous punishment. She was going to die here, unnoticed and uncared for. Erica was never going to amount to anything special. Viola’s gaze was for people, not dirt between her toes. This… this was the natural place of all humanity, between these toes.

 

As she turned onto her back, still living she watched in awe as the cruel digits parted. What was happening? Perhaps they were about to clench together. About to grind her out of existence. The price of her hubris for daring to make icons of the divine. She’d be crushed between the vast walls and that would be that. Her end. She had been tormented long enough but the despair of her pitiful end was still in her heart. Then something amazing happened. A divine miracle.

 

A single red eye hovered over her. It was enormous, a crimson and white sea that was capable of swallowing her up in its vastness. Lashes occasionally fell over them as a sheath of flesh fell over them. A blink. This… this was the eye of Viola. The gaze of the dark haired woman was upon her, the fixed gaze between her splayed toes at Erica. There was something that rose in Erica’s breast. A sensation of hope and joy. Something beyond anything she had felt in all of her life, an emotion that perhaps people only felt once in their lifetime.

 

Her life mattered! Viola was looking upon her. Erica had meaning; worth has a person just because that eye was upon her. She had suffered so that she could look upon the crimson gaze of the One Goddess herself as she gazed down at her. Viola *was* the One Goddess, she understood it now! She had died long ago and this had to be her test, her cleansing of sin before the end. She was beyond happy, uplifted. She had meaning! She’d be remembered-!

 

*CRUNCH*

 

That was the last thought Erica ever had as Viola’s massive pinkie smashed down upon the webbing between her big and second toes. She was completely obliterated beneath the whorls of the pillar of flesh as it idly pushed back and forth between the digits. There was no trace of her body left that was perceptible. Viola idly lifted her pinky up and rubbed it against her thumb, flicking whatever lint she had managed to get up and getting any chance she’d have noticed something upon it destroyed.

 

“Dirty, wish I had me another Selena, other slaves don’t lick it out nearly as well.” She sighed as she leaned back. She’d never know who Erica was or what an Erica was. She knew nothing about the lives she’d ended simply by turning on the AC and walking back to a couch. In the end, they were irrelevant.