- Text Size +

Lucy, dressed in a sexy blue low cut dress and wearing her Hatsune Miku wig, walked excitedly into the apartment somewhere in the city of Philadelphia. So excitedly, in fact, that she bumped into a young man, who wasn’t too happy with being bumped into.

“Hey, lady! Watch where you’re fucking going!” the man said.

“Well, excuse me!” Lucy said. The man just rolled his eyes and walked away. Lucy didn’t sweat it too much as she watched him walk away.

“Whatever. Soon he and everyone else in this city will be crushed like insects.” Lucy said. After walking towards the nearby vending machine, she put a coin in and pressed the button for a water bottle. After retrieving the bottle, Lucy snuck her way down into the basement of the building. Then she pulled out of her dress what looked like a bottle of 10-12 white pills. She opened the bottle and threw every single pill down her mouth, using the bottle of water to help gulp them down. She threw both bottles aside and then felt her body vibrate profoundly.

“Oooooh… it’s working.” Lucy said as she immediately felt first her shoes and then her dress tighten up. Lucy watched her body literally swell to a bigger size, with her shoes, dress, bra, and panties all unable to keep up with her growth spurt and ripping apart, leaving her in just her Hatsune Miku wig that somehow grew with her.

And she was growing fast! Already she burst through the first couple floors of the apartment, with people gasping and screaming as they watched the woman grow before their eyes and burst through the next floor. They would try to escape, only to either fall down to the floor below or get trapped in her boobs.

“Mmmmmm… bigger! BIGGER!” Lucy screamed as she felt her growth accelerate.

 

Outside the apartment, people watched as it suddenly burst apart, revealing the naked giantess as she grew bigger and bigger, well past how tall the apartment was. People gasped as they saw her get as big as the nearby skyscrapers. In fact, they had to run fast as her bare feet got closer and closer to them. Finally, though, Lucy’s growth spurt came to an end. The woman who once walked among her peers, both back home in Mexico and then in Philadelphia, now towered over them and the city at a godly size of 1,500 feet tall.

“Hahaha! Hatsune Mikuzilla, at your service, puny people of Philadelphia. You better run if you don’t want to get stepped on, like this!” Lucy said as she raised one of her feet and smashed a row of buildings completely underneath her foot, leaving almost nothing left. The force of the stomp also caused the ground to crack and knock people off their feet. Lucy smiled as she watched scores of people run away for their lives, some of which she would already crush to bloody pulps with her next step.

“Mmmmm… that’s just two steps and I’m already having fun! I sure hope Marco is too.” Lucy said as the mega-sized woman continued her casual rampage.

 

Meanwhile, it would soon be the same deal in New York City. It made Marco cringe a little bit that he was about to walk inside the Trump Tower, but he only did it because he felt it would be the best place to show off his growing. Marco (wearing a casual outfit of shorts, T-shirt, and flip flops) walked inside the revolving door and stood around the center of the lobby. He then pulled out the same bottle of white pills, as well as a water bottle, that Lucy already had in Philadelphia. His skin tingled just thinking about how big he was going to grow. Just as he gulped down the entire bottle of pills and then the bottle of water, an NYPD officer came running up to him.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa, buddy! What are you doing?” the officer asked.

“Just taking my medication, sir.” Marco said.

“Medication, my ass! I’m gonna have to ask you to come with me for questioning!” the officer said. Then, Marco felt it happening. He could easily tell from feeling his clothes quickly getting tighter. Already his feet had outgrown his flip flops and he had crushed them.

“Okay, officer, but…” Marco said, watching as his clothes shredded apart just as he surpassed 8-9 feet in height. The officer gasped, as did the other people in the lobby, as he watched the now naked man grow before his eyes.

“You’re going to need a bigger police station.” Marco calmly said, watching as the officer and other people went screaming for their lives. Marco moaned as he watched the ceiling get closer and closer. Finally, his head burst through floor after floor after floor.

“Rampaging red hots… it’s working!” Marco said. It made him chuckle watching as he burst through floors full of business executives that had their meeting so rudely interrupted.

 

Outside, the people of NYC wondered why people were running like mad out of the building, but they didn’t have to wait long. They watched and gasped as holes were being punched from every angle of the structure. Finally, it couldn’t take anymore and it came crumbling down. Taking its place was the naked and growing Marco, and considering the Trump Tower normally stood roughly 660 feet tall, Marco looked HUGE considering he was now that same size. However, he was still growing, and nearby people had to run away from his giant bare feet that got closer and closer the bigger he grew.

“Ahhhhh…” Marco said as he let out a moan watching as he continued to grow, which sounded almost monster-like because of how big he had grown, causing his voice to deepen a bit. Finally, he felt the growing stop, and he was now the same size that Lucy had grown to in Philadelphia… 1,500 feet tall. Marco placed his hands on his hips (briefly looking at his flaccid cock) and looked down at the city before him.

“Run, little ants. I am your new God, Marco, and if you do not worship me, I’ll crush your city like cookie crumbs. Haaaa!” Marco said as he made a firm step forward, causing the ground to shake violently. It was music to his ears hearing all the people scream, at least until he stepped on them and made them bloody pulps.

“Mmmm… I sure hope Lucy is having fun down in Philly.” Marco said as he continued to casually walk around.

 

Indeed, Lucy, casually brushing some of her Hatsune Miku hair out of the way, continued to march all around the city of Philadelphia, easily destroying whatever was in her path. It was turning her on so much. In fact, she looked over to the side and saw one of the taller structures in the city, the Comcast Center. Lucy walked over towards the once mighty skyscraper, laughing as she saw she was bigger than it. Lucy approached the building and got down on her knees, peeking inside the glass windows and seeing some people brave enough to stick around.

“Hahaha! You people are brave. You realize I could karate chop this building and send you all falling to your doom, right?” Lucy said. She opened her mouth wide and exhaled, watching as many windows fogged up due to her breath. This caused her to giggle, especially as she playfully drew a smiley face on the fog with her finger. She pushed a little too hard at one point, though, and her finger burst through.

“Oops! Sorry… not!” Lucy said as she pulled that finger back out, watching as a few unlucky ant-sized people stuck to her finger like glue.

“Hahaha! Have a nice trip!” Lucy said as she stuck that same finger into her mouth, dragging them onto her tongue. Because of her incredibly massive size, she could barely feel these people and had no way of knowing if they stuck to her tongue like glue or went sliding down into her throat. Either way, they were surely dead by now, and Lucy felt it was time to move on. She took note of the other people still gathered against the windows, not running away despite the act she just committed. She smiled knowing full well why these people were sticking around, especially as she started rubbing her boobs.

“I bet you dirty-minded people want an even closer look. Well, here you go then!” Lucy said.

 

The mega giantess rubbed her tits and watched as they grew a little bit bigger, causing her to moan. Then she nudged them forward, rubbing them up and down against the glass windows.

“Oooooooh…” Lucy moaned as she rubbed her tits up and down the structure. At the same time, she rubbed her pussy with another hand. She made sure to give the people evacuating the building a good show by kneeling down and watching them run around her giant feet. Lucy continued to moan and groan and rub both her tits and her pussy a little bit faster. Finally, she stood back up and pressed her breasts against the building. She kept this up for 30 more seconds before finally pulling back.

“I hope you enjoyed the show…” Lucy said as she turned around and walked away. It looked like she was going to leave the building alone at long last, but then she stopped and turned around. She briefly smiled and then charged forward, lunging towards the building and tackling it like an American football player. The building instantly disintegrated in a cloud of debris and smoke, and amongst that cloud was Lucy, turning on her backside and laughing.

“Hahahaha! That was fun!” Lucy said.

Lucy continued to lay on her back as she rubbed her tits and pussy once again, at times biting her lower lip in between moans of ecstasy. 

“Mmmmmm… oooooooh… being a giantess is such a turn on…” Lucy said.

 

Meanwhile, back in New York City, the people ran and screamed as they looked up at the only thing that could possibly be bigger than anything in the city, and that was the mega-sized Marco, who proudly marched his way down the streets. He found it intoxicating watching as each and every step he took was too wide for the road and was crushing smaller structures to the side.

“Ahhhhh… run, you puny humans. I bet you never thought a guy like me could grow this big. In fact…” Marco said as he looked down at his flaccid penis and smiled. He reached down and gently rubbed it, and right away it slowly grew bigger.

“Mmmmm… especially this thingy.” Marco said as he continued to stroke and stroke. He then sat down (taking several structures out underneath his butt) and held his cock up against an apartment complex that somehow still stood. Already the cock was just as big as the building and still growing as the head poked out of the foreskin.

“Oooooooh… my penis is bigger than your building! Soooooo hot…” Marco said as he stroked a little faster. His cock was now fully erect, and yet he continued to stroke it.

“Mmmmm… I hope your cameras are rolling.” Marco said as he looked down at a brave group of people who were interested in filming the giant man working his bigger than an apartment dick. He even couldn’t resist brushing it against that building, watching as a few pieces of it fell off with the slightest touch.

When it looked like he was ready to climax, Marco then stood back up and loudly moaned.

“Oooooooooooooooh… cumming...” Marco said, watching as drops of white liquid came oozing out of his piss slit. At his size, the drops naturally splashed everywhere and flooded parts of the city block. The next drop came down on top of the apartment and even leveled it flat.

“Oh! I’d say that was a strong splat!” Marco said.

He made one last release before his senses settled back down, and yet his cock was still throbbing with full power. Then he set his sights on a famous NYC landmark, the Empire State Building. He looked at it and then at his cock and smiled.

“Idea.” Marco softly said as he got walking again, demolishing whatever was in his path.

 

Marco made it to the Empire State Building in just 10-15 seconds thanks to his massive size. It delighted him to see he was just a shade taller than the once mighty building, something that caused his cock to quickly get fully erect again.

“And to think Lucy and I always wanted to tour this thing.” Marco said. He then looked down and saw throngs of people running out from the entrances.

“Awwww… don’t run away. I just want attention like any other giant. And besides, you’re only setting yourselves up for this…” Marco said as he lifted up one of his bare feet and brought it down, crushing dozens of people underneath. He lifted that foot up so he could see the underside of it, and sighed as he looked at the many blood splats that littered that foot.

“Don’t say I didn’t warn you.” Marco said as he put the foot down and then peeked inside some of the structure’s windows.

“The rest of you, enjoy the show.” Marco said as he grabbed his gigantic penis and bounced it up and down. He tried to imagine the tiny people seeing a building-sized cock swinging around like a pendulum, but that actually proved to be more challenging than he thought. He could only think one way… and that was very, very big like he was now. As he watched his cock head come close to scraping the Empire State Building, he smiled and then stepped forward. That allowed his next swing as he swayed his hips to go to the left. His cock smashed into the side of the building like a wrecking ball. It made him laugh seeing how much damage just that one swing caused, and so he took another swing. Each swing got harder and faster, and finally the building couldn’t take it anymore and collapsed onto itself.

Marco laughed seeing what was left of the structure, including on his own cock with debris and even people who were riding the monstrous cock for their dear lives.

“Oooooh… you people like riding my cock? Sorry, but no free rides.” Marco said as he ran his hand up and down his cock. Some people got squished underneath the hand, while others got swept off and fell to their dooms.

“Hahaha… maybe I should’ve saved them for Lucy. She LOVES giving me handjobs.” Marco said as he walked away from the remains of the buildings and looked to find something else to toy with in the city.

 

We go back now to Philadelphia, where as Lucy continued to lay on her backside and brushed some hair strands of her Hatsune Miku wig aside, she watched as a couple helicopters came flying in above her. It looked like one of them belonged to the local news station, while another looked military. The military helicopter didn’t waste any time laying out machine gun fire, which of course proved ineffective against the giant woman.

“Mmmmm… you think those pea shooters can hurt me? They’re only turning me on more.” Lucy said as she continued to relax and masturbate herself. As she did so, the military helicopter decided to get closer, flying precariously close to Lucy’s right leg. As the copter flew up Lucy’s body, they had to take evasive action as she moved her hand around her pussy, almost striking the copter in the process. All the soldiers on board were awestruck over how big the giantess was, especially when any skin she touched flapped around for a couple seconds. It looked like tidal waves from the beaches from the soldiers’ eyes. Nevertheless, they remained focused as the helicopter tried to find a place to land, which proved difficult as Lucy now focused on rubbing her breasts together. Lucy deeply moaned as she licked her lips while massaging her breasts, causing the copter to shake from the incredibly loud sound waves left in Lucy’s wake.

 

The copter tried firing missiles again, only for them to explode without Lucy reacting at all, or even outright bouncing off her skin if they hit her breasts. While Lucy wasn’t hurt by the attacks thanks to her massive size, she was starting to find them annoying. So she reached out with quick speed and grabbed the military helicopter, moving it towards her face.

“Mmmm… you’re like an annoying fly now. And since I don’t have my flyswatter…” Lucy said as she moved the copter towards her mouth. Once she felt it was inside, she bit down… and that was it. The helicopter and everyone onboard were totally destroyed by her 18-wheeler sized teeth. Lucy gulped down the miniscule remains and licked her lips.

“Mmmm… tasty.” Lucy said.

Finally, the giantess got up from laying on the ground, brushing what was left of the Comcast Center that she destroyed earlier off her skin. Then she looked far in the distance in the direction of where New York City was.

“I can’t take it anymore. I HAVE to see what babe is doing.” Lucy said as she got walking through what was left of Philadelphia, making sure to walk right through anything else that was in her path.

 

Back in NYC, Marco continued to take one destructive step after another. It made him giddy looking back and seeing his giant footprints with untold death and destruction in his wake.

“Haha! This place is gonna look like the Moon at this rate… with craters everywhere.” Marco said. Then he looked down and smiled. Here came the military at long last as a small army of tanks rolled up towards his bare feet. He rested his hands on his hips as he looked down at the tanks rolling up towards his toes… at least after he slightly turned his hips so his cock wasn’t in the way. ^______^

“Well, well, if it isn’t the micro army.” Marco said.

“Evil giant! Surrender now or we will be forced to shoot!” one soldier shouted. Marco got down on his knees and lowered his face inches away from the lead tank.

“What’s that? You’re going to have to speak up.” Marco said before standing back up.

“We’re warning you to leave right now, before we get mad and shoot you to hell!” the soldier said. Marco snickered at the tough talk from the soldier, but he was about to show them his foot was a lot tougher.

“I don’t take lip like that from insects!” Marco said as he raised a foot up and promptly brought it down, crushing not only the lead tank but a couple behind it as well.

 

That’s when the tanks got the proverbial memo and knew they had no chance of stopping this mega giant, and so they started to run around and drive away. Of course, moving a tank was no easy task, especially turning it around, so Marco had all the time in the world to mess with these tanks. In fact, for the next closest tank, he merely tipped it over upside down by tapping it with his big toe, and then he crushed it with the ball of his foot, taking the soldiers inside with it. Then he got down on his knees, frantically rubbing his penis on the way down, and then he used that same enormous penis like a hammer and flattened a few more of the tanks into flaming, smoldering messes.

“Mmmmm…” Marco moaned as he brushed the tank debris off his cock. Then he picked up another one and lifted it up to the sky as he stood back up.

“I’d like to see you gnats try and shoot me now!” Marco said. The tank did just that as the cannon fired off a shot and hit Marco right between the eyes. While his head did get kicked back a tiny bit, he was pretty much unharmed by the blast.

“Nice try. Hope you enjoy the trip into my belly.” Marco said as he opened his mouth and threw the tank inside, chewing it into many pieces and gulping it down like a piece of candy.

 

At this point, there were only 3 tanks remaining, all of which were trying to get away from the giant. Marco chased after these tanks, easily keeping up with them thanks to his massive size, but he had to stop when he heard a familiar voice behind him.

“Marco, baby!” the female voice said. Marco turned around and smiled as he saw his just-as-big girlfriend, Lucy, approaching him.

“Bae!” Marco said as he watched his Hatsune Miku wig wearing girlfriend approach him. The two shared a quick embrace once they were close enough.

“You’re back from Philadelphia already?” Marco asked.

“Yeah. I destroyed at least half the city, but I couldn’t spare the thought of another second without being with you.” Lucy said.

“Awww… I was just thinking the same thing.” Marco said.

“So what are you doing?” Lucy asked.

“Oh, some tanks were picking on me. I was picking back on them with my manhood.” Marco said as he pointed down to his penis and the tank debris still on it. Lucy raised both her eyebrows.

“Haha! You big devil, you!” Lucy said.

“There’s still three left. Do you want to finish them?” Marco asked as he pointed at the retreating tanks.

“My pleasure…” Lucy said as she chased after the three tanks.

 

After easily catching up to them, she got down on her knees and firmly planted her breasts into the ground, crushing the tanks and everything within the radius of her huge boobs (including more apartment buildings). She got back up and smiled over the huge imprints she left behind.

“Um… boom?” Lucy asked.

“My thoughts exactly!” Marco said as he helped his girlfriend back to her feet.

“So where to now?” Lucy asked.

“How about Central Park? We can really put on a show there for all to see.” Marco said.

“Mmmmmm… I agree.” Lucy said as she and Marco held hands and walked in the distance to head for Central Park, of course taking a whole bunch of New York City with them with each step they took.

 

A few minutes of walking later, the mega giant couple arrived in Central Park. They could tell by the expansive area of trees, grass, lakes, and park benches… most of which was already getting demolished with each step they took. Marco right away knew what he wanted to do with Lucy first.

“Shall we dance?” Marco said.

“Mmmm… of course.” Lucy said. The two joined hands and… well, tried to dance around the park. I say tried because it looked more like the two were strangling or ‘fighting’ each other as they threw their arms around trying to be the lead. They both laughed knowing they weren’t exactly dancing, but what was important was feeling everyone and everything that was getting crushed beneath their bare feet. After they shared a quick kiss, that’s when Lucy let loose on her erotic side by grabbing Marco’s dick and stroking it.

“Oooh…” Marco said.

“Mmmm… I love how this thing is as big as a building.” Lucy said.

“You should’ve seen me earlier, comparing it to an apartment.” Marco said in between moans of pleasure.

“Haha! I hope all the ladies in there got turned on!” Lucy said.

“They did before I crushed them to bits.” Marco said, prompting a laugh from Lucy.

 

Then the giantess moaned as Marco returned the favor by rubbing one of his girlfriend’s breasts in every direction possible.

“I think it’s time for the big show.” Lucy said.

“Mmmmmm… I couldn’t agree more.” Marco said. That’s when Lucy got down on her knees and proudly showed her ass to Marco. Marco was next to get on his knees, and he wasted no time in pressing his fully erect penis into Lucy’s butt. The two giants pumped back and forth, moaning in between a few strokes.

“Mmmmmm…” Marco said.

“Ooooooooh…” Lucy said. The sex show went on for a couple minutes until they stopped, with Lucy pulling away first.

“Huh? Why did you stop?” Marco asked.

“We need a bigger audience.” Lucy said as she pointed down and saw very few people remaining.

“Heh, isn’t that annoying? I thought those little gnats liked watching a giant sex show.” Marco said.

“They will when we get back into the city. Let’s go.” Lucy said as she and Marco stood back up and left Central Park… or what was left of it!

 

The mega couple strolled back into the heart of the city, and much to their delight, there were still many people gathered around trying to escape their wrath.

“Ahhhh… we’re back together, little people. You might as well say your pray… whoa!” Marco said, only to suddenly feel himself get shoved from behind. The giant lost his balance and tumbled to the ground, shaking it profoundly and causing all sorts of destruction underneath him (not that this bothered him one bit anyway!). As he rolled onto his backside, he looked up and saw Lucy with a beaming smile.

“Lucy, was that… OH!” Marco said. He had to stop when Lucy planted one of her feet on top of his now flaccid dick, although it would start growing again as he felt Lucy rub it in between her toes.

“Mmmmm… just remember who is in charge, big boy.” Lucy said.

“Oooooh… you are, bae.” Marco said.

“Good! Because here’s where we have real big fun.” Lucy said as she straddled both sides of her giant boyfriend. Then she lowered herself slowly. The excitement within Marco caused his penis to almost grow fully erect within a couple seconds, and he watched as Lucy aimed her pussy right at the cock and got down on her knees. Then she stuffed the cock into her pussy and bounced up and down. Both giants breathed heavily, often with their eyes closed, as they heaved against each other repeatedly.

“Uh… ugh… ooooooohhhhhh!!” Lucy moaned as she worked Marco’s dick profoundly. Marco was having the time of his life, having sex with his girlfriend with thousands in the city watching, provided they didn’t get crushed underneath his body that is!

 

Finally, though, with Lucy humping harder than ever, Marco was just about ready to ‘unload.’

“Lucy… gonna cum… aaaaaahhhh…” Marco said.

“Ugh… do it! DO IT!!!” Lucy screamed as she felt herself climaxing too. Both giants eventually unloaded gallons of semen, and thanks to the limited space of Lucy’s pussy and the fact that gravity would take over given Marco was laying upside down, the thick white liquid leaked out and spread all over the city block they towered over. Once they felt their tanks empty, Lucy rolled off and laid alongside her boyfriend.

“I’m so glad we could do this, babe.” Lucy said.

“Me too, bae.” Marco said.

 

The two actually laid where they were at for a few minutes before finally finding the strength (although they may have also been admiring the sounds of chaos and destruction and sirens around them) to get back to their feet.

“So? What now?” Marco asked.

“Let’s move onto another city, and give them a show they’ll never forget.” Lucy said.

“Oh! How about Miami?” Marco asked.

“Huh? Miami?” Lucy said.

“Yeah, so we can play at the beach.” Marco said. Lucy, though, knew it was for a different reason.

“You want to say hi to that Katie girl again, don’t you?” Lucy asked. Marco blushed.

“Heh heh… I’m a terrible liar, aren’t I?” Marco said. Lucy giggled and patted Marco on the shoulder.

“Okay, okay. We’ll go say hi to Katie… and play with her too.” Lucy said.

“Awwww… thanks, bae.” Marco said as he and Lucy hugged and kissed each other.

“Yeah, I love her too. But it could take a little while to get to Miami.” Lucy said.

“Not as big as we are. And besides… we’re taking the ‘scenic route’ across the whole east coast.” Marco said.

“Good point!” Lucy said.

 

The two giants then got walking again, eventually leaving the smoldering mess that was New York City behind. As for the rest of the cities that stood in the way of the powerfully gigantic couple… well, good luck to them! ^______^

 

END