- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Leo and Vela are guided to the naga settlment, and Leo gets his first taste of what it means to be "indebted" to the peculiar species. 

 

Lewd chapter. Heavy G/t content. so beware/enjoy! 

Chapter Nine: Settling Depths

 

 

 

They walked behind Elgara-ek’teen for a couple of hours, chatting idly along the way. Vela explained to Leo that, given she got it back, she would have no trouble reattaching her left hand, but in the meantime, she would have to settle for having only one. Leo felt miserable about her loss, but he was hesitant to express it while Vela was taking it so casually. He was afraid she was making light of it so as not to come to terms with such a loss all at once. He figured that someone of her age had her own ways of dealing with loss. In any case, he crossed his fingers that the nagas whom had been sent to find her hand were successful. He understood from Vela’s explanation that if her hand got caught in the sun, there would be no hope of recovering it.

 

After a time, they came upon a cave entrance that lead into part of the mountain. They followed the enormous naga inside and were shown into a large cavern. It was beautiful. The walls were all festively decorated with various forms of tapestries and wall paintings. There were enormous skylights in the ceiling above that let the silvery glow of the full moon shine in clearly, making the place shine with a mixture of the moon’s natural light and that of the many torches arranged in various places. There were homes of many shapes and sizes that were arranged everywhere from the floor, to halfway up a wall, to being attached to the ceiling. Based on their number, Leo was shocked at how many nagas must have lived in this mountain. It had to be well over a hundred.

 

Elgara-ek’teen stopped and turned to face the pair.

 

“Welcome, most sincerely, welcome, to our humble den,” she said, gesturing to the massive cavern around them.

 

“It is as humble as you are small,” Vela said. The naga smiled.

 

“You are most wise with your words, night walker. But do not fret, you do not have to continue with the formality. We will be friends. What do I call you, night walker?”

 

“I am Vela.”

 

“Vela. And the borrower is known as Leo. He was very quick to give his name. A very honest and forward man,” Elgara-ek’teen said, smiling at Leo. “And incredibly generous to declare a debt.” Leo blushed. He still didn’t know what this big fuss about the debt was. But Vela had quietly explained to him on the road that naga had a funny way of dealing with debt. It was almost backwards. If you told someone you were in their debt, you were, conversely, doing them an honor and a favor by the mere declaration. It gave a tribe the opportunity to become closer to you by making you feel more comfortable. They would host you. You would be asked to do them favors. The debt would be forgiven, and you would be equals and allies. That was all he was able to get out of her about it. Vela had seemed almost deliberately vague. Leo was a little miffed, but realized it was his own loose tongue that hat had gotten them into this, and if Vela didn’t mind, he thought it would be okay in the end. Elgara-ek’teen spoke again.

 

“You may both, as our guests, refer to me as simply, Ek’teen.” Vela bowed her head.

 

“Thank you for the privilege,” she said. Vela looked around. There wasn’t going to be anywhere in this cavern safe for her to sleep, and the ground outside had all been rock for miles. She was about to bring this up with Elgara-ek’teen when they were distracted by a familiar form. There was a ‘bark’ from somewhere on their right, and Leo saw the shape of an enormous wolf running his way. Well, it wasn’t quite a wolf. It had undeniable human features, but the full-moon transformation appeared to produce something with a cleaner form than he had seen the night before. It was as if she had been undecided about how to be a werewolf then. Now, she was an entirely different animal.

 

She bounded over to them happily and leapt up on Vela. Even on all-fours, her head was nearly level with Vela’s. Jackie was massive. She hopped up and placed her hands on Vela’s shoulders and licked her right on the cheek. Vela blinked in disbelief. Leo burst out laughing, but he was premature, as his laughter attracted Jackie’s attention, and he promptly got his own lick— a series of them. He tried desperately to push her away, but the tongue was an irresistible assailant. Now it was Vela’s turn to laugh.

 

“Okay. I like her this way,” Vela said. “None of the human complexity. She’s just damnably cute!”

 

“Yes, adorable, mind pushing her down? I’m getting soaked here! Gah, her breath stinks!” Vela gently pushed the werewolf down and began scratching her behind her ears.

 

“Who’s a good lycanthrope? Who managed not to kill a single human? That’s right, you!” Jackie appeared delighted by the attention. Leo was just glad that she had stayed out of trouble. He was also glad that she seemed to recognize them, even if she wasn’t quite aware of what she was doing. But he was taken aback by Vela’s kind disposition towards her. Vela seemed pretty stunned by the lick, but besides that, she was being downright playful. Leo thought maybe she was just really happy to be alive. Perhaps he should emulate her attitude instead of questioning everything. She was right before back at the cliff. They weren’t dead. They should show how happy they were about that. Leo was just having a little bit of trouble shifting gears so easily. It was difficult to forget the things he had felt earlier that dreadful night. Vela seemed to sense his difficulty.

 

“Leo, I need you to relax,” she said quietly while petting Jackie. “I need the fearless, carefree Leo back. We accomplished all of our goals tonight. If you’re worried about my hand, I’ll do much better with you being normal.” Leo sighed.

 

“You’re right. It was just a lot of... traumatic close calls. But we’re here.”

 

“Don’t try to process it all in one night, my sweet. You’ve got time because you survived. Just ease up that tension. Be here.” He turned around in her cleavage and hugged her chest. Her cold skin felt wonderful against his. It seemed to suck his worries away.

 

“Your friend seems very happy to see you two,” Elgara-ek’teen said gladly. “And what is she called?”

 

“She is Jacqueline,” Vela said. “But her friends call her Jackie, isn’t that right, big Jackie?” Leo smiled. Vela had never called her by her nickname.

 

“With her permission tomorrow, I hope to be allowed to call her, ‘Jackie.’ Until then, I will use her formal name,” Elgara-ek’teen said. “Now then, what would you all prefer for your sleeping arrangements? We have many open dens you could occupy, and any of ours would be proud to host you should you prefer, eh, company...” she said, bowing and placing her hands together, her fist enclosed in her other palm. Leo scratched his head.

 

“Yes, about that,” Vela began. “You are aware of my special needs during the day?”

 

“I am QUITE aware, yes. Though we have not played host to a night walker in many years— not in my lifetime— I have been educated with regards to providing special hospitality to almost any species who still enjoys life in territories outside the wildernest,” Elgara-ek’teen announced with propriety and pride. Vela looked at Leo and grinned. Then, she addressed Ek’teen.

 

“Then who is good enough to host me?” She asked. Elgara-ek’teen’s eyes lit up.

 

“Oh, Vela. I know just the woman for the job. She will put you up most comfortably. We can look after Leo and Jacqueline in the meantime.” Vela rose her hand in polite protest.

 

“I’ll thank you to watch over Jacqueline, and to explain my whereabouts to her when the moon sets and she reawakens, but Leo stays with me.” Elgara-ek’teen’s smile grew all the bigger.

 

“Fascinating. Of course, if you insist. Your host will show appropriate consideration and restraint,” she concluded. “Come, I’ll show you to her.” She made a gesture to a nearby naga who then beckoned Jackie for her attention. Jackie quickly ran over to her, and then Ek-teen slithered away towards some place in the back left of the cavern. They began to follow her, leaving Jackie in the care of the smaller naga.

 

“What was that all about?” Leo asked. “Of course I’m going to stay with you. Lucky that they have a place that works for you, though.

 

“Oh, it’s really no fault of theirs to assume you might not want to. It’s... unusual for other species to spend the day sleeping with a vampire, after all. I’m almost certain the nagas wouldn’t have seen any instances of it anyway,” Vela explained. “But yes. It is very lucky. I wasn’t sure anyone would be up to it.” Leo shook his head. No one up to hosting a vampire who would die without the proper care? He supposed he understood that, but not from these nagas. They seemed downright ecstatic to have guests, eager to accommodate their every need. Elgara-ek’teen appeared delighted to prove she could do so.

 

They arrived at a very large structure of stone on ground-level against the back wall of the cavern.

 

“I will make the introduction,” Ek-teen said. She slithered over to the opening of the home and peered inside. There was no door. “Nok-toon, we have special guests who have been so kind as to call upon you as a host!” She called. For a moment, nothing happened. Then, a very loud, soft, sliding noise filled Leo’s ears. A moment later, the most massive being Leo had ever seen emerged from the hole of a door. The upper body of a woman who would have stood perhaps forty feet tall if she was on legs ducked out of the home and rose high above them. She had scales on her forearms and her cheeks, and her massive green eyes with slit pupils shimmered in the moonlight.

 

“Good evening,” her rumbling feminine voice boomed like soft thunder. Leo’s eyes bulged. His jaw dropped. He was utterly blown away by the spectacle that was this mere woman’s behemoth existence, never mind the fact that she was very naked where it counted for her human half. He felt so insignificant compared to this titan.

 

“This is Vela, and her companion, Leo. Vela, Leo, this is Nok-toon.” Vela bowed. Nok-toon did the same, the air moving around them all by her slight show of grace. “Nok-toon, Vela is a night walker. She has done you the great honor of requesting you tend to her special needs during the hours of sunlight. Do you accept this privilege and understand her most particular needs?” Ek-teen asked. Nok-toon blushed. She came down to their level. Leo shivered under the intense gaze of the giant being.

 

“Yes! I would be honored and delighted to shoulder this responsibility.” Her eyes seemed to cross a little in an attempt to focus on Leo. “You said they both requested me as host? What of you, little one?” Leo gulped hard. He tried to pretend like none of this was a big deal. It was certainly making him forget the events of earlier. He cleared his throat.

 

“I... wish to stay with Vela in her accommodations tonight, if that’s alright with you... stately, stunning, and beautiful host,” Leo said in a shy chirp he was almost certain the monolith wouldn’t have heard. But she did. Her blush deepened, and she covered her mouth as she giggled.

 

“Such an intriguing little thing. You’re quite the stalwart, and so charm-forward! But, how unconventional!” Nok-toon exclaimed.

 

“It is, but impressive!” Ek-teen agreed. They both shared a fit of shy laughter. ‘What the hell is with them?’ Leo wondered.

 

“I appreciate your attention for care and convention. But I can assure you both that this is not some ploy at your expense. I can vouch for both his will and his safety,” Vela said, and she looked at Leo. “Right, my love?” He perked up.

 

“Of course. I’ll be fine. I trust Vela with my life, and by extension, I trust her host, Nok-toon. Thank you for taking the trouble to host us both.

 

“Oh, no trouble! It’s my pleasure! Wow... thank you for the introduction, Ek-teen, I’ll show them... inside...” Ek-teen bowed.

 

“I’ll see you all tomorrow evening,” Ek-teen said, smiling brightly, and slithered away. It was just the three of them now.

 

“Nok-toon,” Vela started, “if you would be so gracious as to show us in?”

 

“Oh, of course!” The giant naga beamed. “Please, come in. There... isn’t much room, but I don’t suppose you’ll mind terribly, considering.”

 

“Not at all,” Vela said. The naga retreated into her residence at a speed which seemed to be unfitting for her size. Leo wondered what sorts of accommodations this woman could possibly have for them within. Perhaps a closet? A crawl space? Vela went to follow her inside.

 

“Hope you’re ready, Leo...” she said.

 

“Ready for what?”

 

“To begin repaying your silly little ‘debt.’” Leo shrugged. Whatever it took, he supposed. If the nagas took such pleasure in the mere act of hosting, he was glad that it would go toward settling his folly.

 

They stepped through the threshold of the door. It took Leo’s eyes a moment to adjust to the dim candlelight of Nok-toon’s spacious den. She had been right when she said there wouldn’t be much room. Nok-toon’s coiled up body seemed to be occupying almost all the available space.

 

“I’m back here,” Leo heard the Naga say from the back of the room, hidden by her own body. Vela walked around the giant, scaly wall separating them from Nok-toon’s human half. Then, they got to the back, there was an opening in the wall of snakeskin, and Leo saw that she was, in fact, in the center of the room, surrounded by herself, so to speak. As Vela approached her, the gap closed up behind and they were completely surrounded by the magnificent specimen of human-reptilian magnitude.

 

“You have a lovely home, Nok-toon,” Vela said. “But I’m sure it has nothing on where I’ll be spending the night...” The naga’s blush was perceptible even in the dim lighting. Leo looked around. The den was pretty spartan. There wasn’t much of anything in here. He scanned the floor for some kind of hatch. There was nothing.

 

“Um... Vela? Where exactly do you intend to sleep safely in here?” Vela pulled him up to her face and whispered.

 

“If you haven’t figured that out yet, I’m not sure you will until you see,” she said. She kissed him softly on the cheek. His face flushed, but he was still confused. Vela set him down on the ground. “I’ll just get ready,” she said to Nok-toon. Leo’s eyes bulged as Vela began to take off her blouse. She let it fell to the ground, and then she pushed her trousers down past her butt and stepped out of them. Leo took in the delicious view of his vampire lover’s body, her rear being so full and soft looking. He recalled being sat on by The Knight back at the hunter’s camp, and decided that, perhaps he might enjoy that if it had been Vela.

 

“Alright, have you ever hosted a night walker before?”

 

“N-no. I was quite young and far too small last time one graced us with a visit. But... I observed. And I... hoped I would get to, one day. I imagined it being quite the treat,” Nok-toon confessed.

 

“Well this is a first for both of us, to tell you the truth, and I imagine it’ll be more natural for you.” Vela said. Leo was in a state of no thought. He was just enjoying the view of his naked girlfriend as she spoke to this gigantic, also naked snake-woman. He should have been following the conversation, but the night had been long, and his brain was tired and foggy, so he didn’t notice even when the naga licked her lips while eyeing his lover.

 

“It’s... very natural. But I promise not to move you down...,”

 

“That would be best for my companion, especially.”

 

“Of... of course... yes... both together, or...?”

 

“Me first, please. And take your time. I’ve never experienced such a thing. I want to savor it.”

 

“I’ll... try to go slow,” the naga said, her scaly cheeks now a deep shade of crimson. “I’m sorry if I get a little excited. This shouldn’t be a big deal at all, but... it’s just so flattering to be called upon like this... okay. Okay. I’m ready. Let’s get you inside, night walker...” with that, she brought her head down, placing her chin on the ground. Her mouth opened wide, tongue unfurling like a squishy red carpet. A light bulb turned on in Leo’s brain. ‘Oh, gods! Is she serious?’ He thought.

 

Vela slowly approached the open maw waiting patiently for her. It was nearly as tall as she was, and she knew it could open much wider if it had to. Vela imagined that this must be similar to how Leo felt before she had swallowed him a mere few days ago. It had been his first time. Vela had never been swallowed. She knew that this arrangement between species existed. She was taught it as an emergency contingency when she was a child but had never called upon it personally. But Leo had gotten so excited when she swallowed him, and now she was very curious. She wouldn’t have thought to try it until Leo had gone and gotten them obligated to please their hosts. Now, she was actually glad for his slip up.

 

She looked into the back of the naga’s throat, her warm breath washing over Vela’s face. Vela touched the naga’s tongue, and it twitched under her cold hand. ‘Oh, gosh, she’s colder than spring water, but so delicious,’ Nok-toon thought. ‘How exhilarating!’

 

Vela turned to face Leo. She reached up and grabbed a hold of one of the naga’s fangs and pulled her naked butt up into a seated position on the giant tongue.

 

“See you on the other side, Leo. Don’t keep me waiting TOO long,” Vela said seductively. She winked at him. He was speechless. He watched with unblinking eyes as Vela lied back on the massive tongue as it curled up under her butt and between her legs, pulling her in. The naga raised her head off the ground and held her torso erect, rising up near the ceiling. Nok-toon moaned with satisfaction at having the vampire entirely on her tastebuds. She brought one hand up to her mouth and pushed Vela in deeper by her legs, while her other hand began to play with one of her now-erect nipples. The giant woman was clearly taking great pleasure indeed at having a night walker elect to feed herself to her voluntarily.

 

The naga slurped Vela’s legs up the rest of the way, and Leo watched his girlfriend disappear from view. The naga didn’t swallow immediately. She appeared to be taking great pains to savor Vela. She did promise she would try to be slow. Vela, meanwhile, was fascinated by the experience. It was extremely warm, though not as warm as Leo. But a close second. It was also undeniably sensual and intimate. She began to understand why Leo had gotten so into the experience when she had swallowed him the night they met. She felt lucky that he enjoyed it, because it could be terrifying, but now she understood that if there’s no reason to fear, and for her, there certainly wasn’t, then this could be a very singularly riveting act. Vela rubbed her right hand all over the bumpy, slimy tongue and then all over her own body, covering herself deliberately with saliva, relishing the strangeness of it all. Her little tongue massage elicited another ‘moan’ from her soon-to-be host. Vela giggled. Then, she imagined what this all must look like to Leo, and she smiled with sly anticipation at how much she was looking forward to how flustered he would be by the end of this. It would be perfect.

 

Nok-toon couldn’t hold back any longer. She extended her neck and tilted her chin up, placing her hand on her throat. Then, she swallowed the night walker. Leo watched as Vela made a huge lump in the naga’s throat that slipped down until it almost disappeared at the base of the neck behind the breasts. Then, the naga’s ‘human’ stomach bulged just a little. As far as meals go, to this naga, Vela was not a large one. She still made her first stomach feel very pleasantly full, though. The naga shivered from pleasure, sighed with satisfaction and rubbed her full tummy with both hands. Then, her giant, emerald eyes turned towards Leo. She smiled. Nok-toon wished he was a little bigger. Swallowing the cold one had made her feel very excited and aroused. It was a once in a lifetime blessing, and her skin was tingling all over at the sensuality of it all. She could feel the night walker getting adjusted in her belly and knew that it was a ‘response of appreciation,’ and not the panicked struggles of mere food. That made Nok-toon feel so strong and protective. Such intense and positive feelings in a naga often manifested themselves in a very... specific way. But the companion was just so small...

 

“Your friend feels like she’s very comfortable inside me, Leo,” Nok-toon said. Leo blinked for what seemed like the first time in five minutes and shook his head to clear his foggy brain.

 

“Oh... uhh, that’s good to... I’m glad. Are... you comfortable?” The naga giggled.

 

“I feel wonderful. It’s good to have a full belly, Leo. And to be serving and protecting your friend? It’s a... very potent feeling. An honor.” She continued to rub her belly, but one of her hands was tending to circle a little lower.

 

“You’re not going to push her deeper? I thought your belly was... well... much lower.” Leo said.

 

“Oh, no. There’s no need. I couldn’t digest a night walker, and I don’t intent to try. It’s easy to bring her back up as long as I keep her in my first stomach.” Leo understood now. This was a puzzling anatomy, but it wasn’t beyond comprehension. “But she feels very good... would... you like to join her now, or...” Leo was about to say yes, but he was cut off when the naga continued. “Or would you maybe be willing to spend a little time with me first?” The naga asked biting her lip. “The night is young...”

 

Leo considered this. They probably still had a couple hours till daylight. But he didn’t want to keep Vela waiting. Then he recalled she had put special emphasis on not keeping her waiting ‘too’ long. Giving the naga a little company wouldn’t kill him, right? Though subconsciously he was beginning to understand what that might entail.

 

“S-sure... a little while... though,” Leo hesitated, “though I am eager to join my companion inside you,” he finished. Nok-toon gasped.

 

“Gods! Me too, tiny one! I won’t keep you long...” she lied back and rested her head on one of her coils. “Can you come up? I’m afraid to attempt handling your small body,” she asked, patting her belly. Nok-toon couldn’t wait to feel him climbing her. She couldn’t make love to the man, but she just wanted the pleasure of feeling him walk on her bare skin. The combined stimulation of having his companion in her belly and feeling him touch her knowing she would eat him soon too might be enough to get her going...

 

Leo appreciated her not attempting to grab him. She could easily crush him between her thumb and middle finger. He took his clothes off and stashed them in his bag which he then put inside Vela’s trouser pocket. Then, he swiftly hopped and scrambled up the scaly skin of her snake body, finding it very easy to climb, and then ran to where it became human. He noted with interest that she appeared to have human anatomy in a place he had not expected just below her equivalent of a ‘waist.’ Though he tried to ignore that not-so-little detail. Nok-toon trembled as he passed by her sensitive area and felt slight disappointment that he paid it no mind. He was so little that she knew it would be risky. If she wanted that kind ‘filling,’ she knew she should have requested it of Vela, but she was content with where she had put the night walker.

 

Leo stopped when he arrived at her bellybutton and looked at the minor bulge Vela was producing just above and slightly to the right of where he stood. He wanted to feel it. He looked up at the naga’s face between her enormous breasts. She looked... exasperated? She was breathing heavily, almost panting.

 

“You’re very swift for one so small,” she said breathily.

 

“Thank you. Our kind depends on agility for a lot.”

 

“I’m sure,” she said, and appeared to want to say something more, and then stopped herself, chewing her lower lip.

 

“Can I... feel your belly? I want to feel Vela.” The naga whined.

 

“Oh, yes... please do.” She removed her hands from the bulge, and Leo climbed up on top of it. He lied down on it and pressed his ear tightly against the naga’s soft skin.

 

“Vela? Can you hear me?” He called out. Vela could hear his muffled call with her sharp ears.

 

“Yes, my light! I can even feel you,” he heard her say, and he felt what he assumed was her hand press against him. This made him feel a little funny... it stirred something up inside him.

 

“Oh, this is so interesting. I’ll be with you in a moment, Vela...” he called.

 

“M-m-m, please, I cannot wait!” She replied.

 

“What’s she saying?” Nok-toon asked. “Is... is she enjoying herself?”

 

“I’d say she’s very comfortable, though I think she’s looking forward to having me with her...” Leo responded. The naga’s face flushed a deeper shade of red.

 

“Are... you two... lovers?” She asked.

 

“We are.”

 

“Oh my... two lovers together in my belly... and both by choice...” the naga whispered, though her whispers were still very audible to Leo. “That’s so... so exotic.” One of her hands slid down right past Leo. He had to jump to the side a little to avoid it. He saw where it was going, and he blushed as deeply as the naga was. ‘Good gods, she’s really turned on by this...’ he thought. He looked back up at her face. Her eyes were closed, and her mouth hung open. It was so large. The scale was bewildering. He wondered if she’d even have to swallow to get him down. He climbed up the naga’s torso and made his way between her breasts. She stirred under the minuscule sensation of his footsteps.

 

“Please, up here, just for a moment,” the naga pleaded, pointing to the top of her right breast. Leo complied and scaled the fleshy mound until he got to the nipple. He hesitated a moment, and then decided to sit down right on top of it. It was stiff but forgiving. Leo couldn’t believe how big it was. The naga gasped. “Oh, yes... that’s nice.” Her many coils undulated, the room coming to life with the sound of sliding scales. Leo decided to play into the naga’s enjoyment a little.

 

“Will you like having us both inside you all day?” He asked slyly.

 

“Oh-h-h yes. It always feels wonderful to be full, but... this is different. Better.”

 

“I don’t see how having me in there too will make much difference. I’m not even a bite to you.” Her eyes opened and she looked down at Leo.

 

“Don’t think so little of yourself! It will make... all the difference.”

 

“Come now. I don’t suffer self-doubt, but it’s not like I’ll fill you up noticeably.”

 

“That’s... that’s not it. I... you two are... lovers... so... I thought... maybe...” Leo looked back at her waist, and almost wished he hadn’t. Her hand was very busy down there. He was getting very aroused himself.

 

“What difference does it make if the two inside your stomach are lovers or not?”

 

“Oh, you mischievous man. You know...”

 

“I’m not sure I do...” Nok-toon moaned with frustrated energy.

 

“I... was imagining that you two might make love...” she placed a hand back on her belly, “in there...” she focused her gaze on Leo intently, eagerly awaiting his appraisal of her ‘active imagination.’ Leo grinned. ‘Wow, I might have been a little bashful to do that before, but I sure as hell won’t be now,’ he mused. He subconsciously squirmed in his ‘seat,’ grinding himself against her nipple. She whined enticingly.

 

“Would you enjoy that?”

 

“I... yes.”

 

“Then it would be my pleasure to serve you in this way while you provide shelter for my lover and me. I hope you enjoy it deeply.” The naga cried out. Her hand reached for Leo instinctively, but she caught herself. Leo flinched at almost being grabbed by the massive digits. He breathed a sigh of relief at her remembering to hold back.

 

“I’m... sorry. I almost. I just want...”

 

“Allow me,” Leo said. He slid down off the breast onto the naga’s chest. She eyed him keenly as he approached. “May I come in?” He asked. Her jaw dropped to her chest and her long tongue extended all the way to where he was standing. ‘She probably could have licked me right off her nipple’ he thought. Normally, this would be a terrifying experience. Nagas weren’t vampires. When they swallowed their prey whole, it was for a very simple purpose. But his Vela was waiting for him through this dark, steamy portal. In spite of the evidence demonstrated by the night’s earlier events, Leo willed himself to believe beyond all doubt that where she was, nothing bad could happen.

 

He crawled onto the enormous tongue. It was like a small room inside her mouth. He didn’t come close to filling it. Her tongue slid back inside, and he was surrounded in darkness. The saliva was thick, and he stuck to her tastebuds. It was difficult to move, but he crawled with determination to the back of her throat. The noises were impressive. Being inside Vela’s body was cool and quiet, but the noise from just Nok-toon’s breathing was almost deafening. He got to the back of her tongue and felt it begin to taper off into the sheer drop. He paused there and stared blindly into the abyss. She didn’t swallow. She appeared to be waiting for him. He didn’t want to keep her waiting. And he had kept Vela waiting long enough. He let himself fall forward, face-first into the giant girl’s gullet.

 

There was the briefest moment of free-fall, and then, to his surprise, her throat actually caught him, and the naga gulped. There was a roar of rushing fluids all around him as the gentle esophageal undulation guided him down. The peristalsis gripped him loosely, being designed to force down creatures many times his size, so the throat was barely able to constrict enough to get hold of little Leo. He heard the deep rumble of the naga’s excited heartbeat as he passed it by.

 

A few seconds later, he was deposited out of the valve at the top of the stomach, and he landed directly in the palm of Vela’s waiting hand.

 

“Wow, nice catch,” Leo complimented her. “I can’t see a thing!”

 

“Nice of your to drop in. I would ask what kept you, but I could hear you clearly... you deviant,” she purred. “Pressing the buttons of a titanic naga like that. You’re rather fortunate she was afraid of handling you.”

 

“Hey, you’re the one who didn’t warn me what being ‘hosted’ entails. I... got a little flustered. And why am I fortunate?”

 

“Because I’m not sure we’d be sleeping in the same ‘chambers’ otherwise. She clearly wanted to use you badly. But now you’re here...” she said, and instead of finishing her sentence, she licked Leo slowly and sensually. “Let us celebrate being alive.”

 

“Best suggestion I’ve ever heard... and I promised our host a bit of a show.”

 

“Best we give her one...” Vela whispered, taking Leo into her mouth. She locked her lips around him at the waste and giggled around his body as his little feet kicked in the air playfully. She rolled around in the stomach getting comfortable, and then pulled Leo from her lips with a ‘pop!’ She decided that she’d be keeping a good hold of her little lover in here. The digestive enzymes of a naga’s first stomach weren’t strong, but she didn’t want to risk it, and she certainly didn’t want to have to go chasing after him if his tiny body were to accidentally slip into her second stomach without the naga’s trying. Vela gave Leo a final, quick kiss, and guided him down her slime-covered body until he was between her legs. She had been ready for him since she heard his little voice coming through the naga’s belly from the outside. She chewed on her lower lip with anticipation, waiting for Leo to have a chance to realize what was coming. Then, she gently inserted her lover deep into herself. Her whole body spasmed immediately upon his touch in her most tender area. She kicked and pushed against the naga’s stomach. She cried out Leo’s name loudly. The stomach reacted to her stimulation, compressing and gurgling as its owner rolled back and forth, very much enjoying the sensations coming from within, especially since she knew the cause.

 

Nok-toon had never before experienced such delightfully bizarre sexual stimulation. It was overwhelming. She was pushing herself towards her second peak, the first having happened almost automatically when she felt the little man leap into her throat. She didn’t think she’d ever consumed a creature so relatively small compared to herself, and the feeling was a welcomed surprise when he jumped willingly into her depths. His leap of faith was too much. But that one had been negligible compared to what she knew was coming. ‘They’re loving each other inside me!’ She thought. ‘Oh, that’s so beautifully sexy.’ She continued working on herself with her right hand, her middle and ring finger making rapid circles.

 

Vela, meanwhile, didn’t have to use her hand at all. Leo was very enthusiastically going to work inside his beloved. He squirmed until nothing remained outside of Vela’s opening, and it closed up behind him. Vela allowed herself to respond to Leo’s pleasurable movements with almost exaggerated vivaciousness. Truthfully, she had felt the need to hold back the first time. But now she knew she didn’t have to, as there was no way her simple squirms of delight would feel anything but good to the naga.

 

 

 

Then, Leo started doing something that made Vela begin to convulse. He was biting her deep inside. She didn’t know what gave him the idea, but she loved it immensely.

 

“Oh, yes! Leo! More! Harder!” She cried loudly enough that it reached the ears of Nok-toon. The naga moaned loudly, overwhelmed that the pair was so erotically engaged within her while she was so close to her own completion. She knew that her neighbors would have woken up to the loud display, but she didn’t care. She wanted them to be envious of her rare privilege. She even wished one of the little ones would be so bold as to take the initiative to join her, but she was more than satisfied with her current lot as it was. The night walker in her belly began to thrash around violently, and the naga lost all control, having been edging herself for a few minutes now. She gave in, her coils wrapping tightly around herself as she burst with bliss.

 

Vela, too, had achieved completion, but she wasn’t finished with her partner yet. She fished him out of her and brought him up to her mouth. She licked him between his legs and was pleasantly surprised to find that he had not yet finished this time.

 

“Oh, my delicious flame, I’ve got just the thing for you...” she greedily stuffed him into her hungry mouth and began to lick and suck on him vigorously. He responded with many satisfied moans, though he was far too exhausted to put up a struggle, nor could he endure the pleasurable assault by her tongue for long. In short fashion, he cried out as he spilled over in his ecstasy onto her tastebuds. As soon as she detected the additional flavor of his satisfaction, she tilted her head back and let him slide headfirst into the entrance of her throat. She gave him a moment to understand his situation, and then she swallowed Leo down into her stomach. Vela sighed happily as she felt his warm body slide through her chest and fill her up. She had wanted to do that again so badly, and this was the perfect way to keep track of him deep inside the dangerous serpent of a woman. She knew he would be much safer tucked away inside her own belly while she spent the day within that of the naga. There was also the small matter that all the healing she had done had piqued her hunger a little, and she knew having Leo’s warm body in her belly would go a long way to abate that.

 

Leo’s entire body felt like it was charged with small amounts of static as he slid into Vela’s stomach for the second time. All over, his skin tingled from the sensations of being teased and ultimately fulfilled by her tongue before she gobbled him up and sent him down. As he settled deep in her depths, he marveled at the realization that he was, in fact, inside two stomachs. Never in a million years had he imagined he would spend a day inside two women’s bellies at the same time, nor could he have possibly anticipated how much he would love it.

 

On the outside, Nok-toon had basked in the afterglow of her bliss and drifted off to sleep to the wonderful sensations of the night walker sitting heavily in her belly. Vela, meanwhile, was also not long for this world. She knew she would fall asleep soon.

 

“Leo,” she said softly, knowing he could hear her.

 

“Yes, Vela?”

 

“I hope you don’t mind sleeping in my belly again. It was a matter of both pleasure and practicality.” Leo stretched out and tried to feel filling.

 

“I think I can accept this arrangement on both accounts. I actually quite like your stomach.” Vela smiled.

 

“I think I understand why,” she said, looking around at her own sleeping situation. “It’s really quite cozy when you know there’s nothing to fear.”

 

“Well, I might be biased, but I prefer your stomach to the naga’s,” Leo said.

 

“Oh? So, they differ? In what regards?”

 

“Well, hers is nice. But it’s really noisy. Maybe you find that relaxing, but I’m glad your body is drowning it out for the most part. I prefer quiet to sleep.”

 

“It is a little... active in here,” Vela admitted. “What else?” She liked hearing about why her belly was superior. Any excuse to feel Leo’s warmth in this manner more often.

 

“Well, yours is also cooler. Granted, it warms up a little once I’ve been in here a while. But it never gets uncomfortably hot. The naga’s belly was closer to a sauna. It wasn’t unbearable, but I’d be sweating bullets if I slept out there. Again, your body is insulating.” Vela smiled and patted her belly.

 

“I rather enjoy the heat out here. And I really enjoy feeling your heat from within. I think I’ll sleep more comfortably today than I have in years. This certainly beats a hole in the ground.”

 

“Hey, I’ll always have fond memories of that hole,” Leo protested. “Even if we did almost get dug up by a werewolf.” Vela giggled.

 

“Oh, I can’t wait to find out what Jackie’s reaction is to coming to her senses in a den of snakes!” Vela exclaimed

 

“I want to say, ‘don’t be mean,’ but I agree. I think it would be hilarious to witness.”

 

“Especially when they tell her where we are...”

 

“Oh, yeah. I wonder if they’ll be able to explain that in a way that convinces her they aren’t trying to kill us all.”

 

“She’ll have no choice but to believe them.  They’ll manage her somehow. Just remember, Leo, you declared a debt, and that extends to your whole ‘tribe,’ so if they’re harassing her before we get out of here, that’s on you,” Vela said teasingly.

 

“Okay, alright, I don’t need more feelings of foolishness to get to sleep.”

 

“Heh, you did no harm, little firefly. I was trying to avoid this, but now that it’s done, I’m determined to enjoy it. Anything with you...” she concluded.

 

“So far, so good,” Leo added. “Does this go toward paying off my silly debt?” Vela cradled her belly with her hand.

 

“It probably does. You’re catching on,” she said. Leo wondered what other strange acts he would be asked to partake in before this was through. He was looking forward to it. “Okay, get settled in, Leo. Sleep is coming for me and I am compelled to let it in.” Leo got into a cozy position. She might not move a muscle when she slept, but Leo wondered if he’d be woken by the naga’s motions.

 

“Good night, Vela. I’m so happy we made it through the night.”

 

“A feat worth celebrating. Good night, my love.”

 

“Yes, sleep well... my love,” Leo was falling asleep more quickly than he had anticipated. They both drifted off to sleep peacefully in the cacophony of gurgles and growls of Nok-toon’s belly.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! I cannot believe the amount of positive energy you all have showered me with while writing this story. It's been keeping me going! 

 

Hope you all enjoyed this little break from the plot. I sure enjoyed writing it. And it's not over yet!

 

Leo and Vela's adventure continues now in chapter Ten! -->