- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter caused me to bump the rating up to R. It's completely skippable and the story will still make sense. 

Vela and Leo explore their newly realized love for each other. 

Erotic chapter. 

Chapter Four

 

 

 

“Tonight, we should explore our love,” Vela said in a breathless tone that almost sounded shy. Leo’s heart skipped a beat. Did she really mean—? He didn’t even get a chance to finish thinking the question. Vela knew now that they not only could but should do what she had entertained doing when she had let the flustered man slide from between her lips. If she knew about anything with certainty, it was how to interpret signals from her body, and her body was telling her something she had long ceased to question whether it ever would; she wanted to take a mate. She was happy to be proven wrong in her long-held beliefs about herself, to say the least, and was excited to experience just how good being proven wrong could feel.

 

Not a second after finishing her ‘suggestion,’ Vela brought Leo up to her lips and kissed him like she had never kissed before. This wasn’t just a kiss to convey affection. It wasn’t seduction as a means to a different end; it was, itself, seduced, its own end, and an expression of that shared feeling with a partner. The second Leo’s face made contact with her lips; her entire body began to writhe in blissful agony. She was letting go of her fears and inhibitions. This tiny, beautiful man was sucking them all out of her and purging them within himself.

 

Leo kissed her back with vigor. His heart rate was so elevated he thought he could hear it. He basked in the glorious assault by her lips and gasped for air between every kiss not because he was asphyxiating, but because she was taking his breath away. His hands groped and rubbed around her soft lips as they went along, and he groaned loudly as he felt one of her fingernails hook under his waistband. “Oh, my gods,” he thought. “This unbelievably stunning vampire is actually getting into my pants.” Leo thought he must be the happiest, luckiest, most truly blessed borrower in all the lands of humans and fae combined.

 

As she tugged on his trousers, he took the hint. He undid his belt. Vela did the rest. His pants slipped away, and he heard Vela gasp. He opened his eyes and looked up. All he could see in the perfect darkness were the faint, luminous irises, but they were expressive enough to convey what she was feeling on their own. Those pink perfect circles were locked on target.

 

“Oh, my...” Vela purred. And those were the last words spoken between them. The rest was understood. She caught him unawares because he couldn’t see it coming and very lightly prodded him with her index finger, feeling the fullness of his enthusiasm for her. Leo moaned, and Vela was positively ecstatic at feeling him deliberately for the first time. She very slowly extended the tip of her tongue and tasted it, his arousal. Leo thought he might burst on the spot and willed himself with all of his might to maintain control of that. Her tongue slid back into her mouth, and she sighed contentedly.

 

Vela then lied down and held Leo above her mouth. She turned him so that he was facing the rest of her body. She didn’t want him using her eyes as a means to anticipate what was coming. She exhaled, and Leo shivered as her sweet breath washed over his naked lower half. He cried out in surprise when he felt his feet touch her tongue as it snaked up the front of his legs and lapped at his body from the waist down. He felt her soft lips seal around his waist, and she began to suck on him as she licked him between his legs, exploring and prodding him right where it counted most. He was so taken by rapture that he almost didn’t notice that he was assisting her fingers in removing his shirt.

 

The moment he was stripped completely bare, Vela slurped him into her mouth entirely. Leo had so wanted to be back inside that perfect, soft, and skilled cavern. She really knew how to read his body language with her tongue, and how to respond to it in kind. She rolled him around inside getting him completely soaked through and excited beyond reckoning. While she had him trapped within, she began to untie the strings to her tunic. She unfurled it and spread it out beneath her torso as a sort of blanket, and then pressed down on the waistband of her trousers and wiggled her hips, bending her knees, and sliding them off completely.

 

She looked at her naked body and saw it in a different way than she ever had before. It served her well. She had always loved it as a clever and capable tool. It had helped her get her way in almost any situation. Now, she was just excited to share it with Leo. She desperately wanted him to appreciate her. Anticipating his little body exploring her own made her convulse in expectant pleasure. She brought her hands up to her cheeks and pressed in on them, moaning at feeling and tasting her lover. She could sense his excitement peaking and had to restrain herself. Part of her wanted to finish him off now and gulp him down with all the evidence of his ‘expressed’ love, but that would be premature compared to what she was hoping for—dreaming for of her little flame. She wanted to feel him burn elsewhere. One of her hands reached down along her smooth, grey body and she investigated the state of her own arousal. She was both pleased and a little surprised to find that this little foreplay had indeed awoken something she thought dead. She was swollen and wet.

 

She couldn’t wait any longer. She must capitalize on this rarest of feelings. This bodily response to passionate stimulation was taking control of her will. Something not entirely unlike her hunting instincts was assuming control. Vela, the hyper-capable predator was ready to claim her prize. She sat up and opened her mouth, letting Leo slide out face-first onto her chest. He slid into her cleavage, and she placed a hand on both breasts, smushing Leo lovingly between them like she had the night before. But this time, it was for her benefit. She relished the sensation of having him wrapped up in her in any way she could manage, and the best was yet to come.

 

She released him from her soft trap, and he slid another few inches down her torso, halting at her naval. Leo pushed himself up on his hand and looked forward. He couldn’t see anything, but he could feel Vela’s body gyrating spasmodically beneath him. He felt her abdomen incline away from her upper body and realized she was raising her hips into the air invitingly. As if that weren’t enough of an invitation, he felt one of her hands land on his back. Her fingers rubbed his spine up and down, and then she slid his body another inch lower along her belly, coaxing him before that same hand departed from him. She let out a frustrated whine that told him she was needing him. He rose to the occasion.

 

Leo crawled down her taught abdomen, his mind racing a mile a minute. He kept having crazy thoughts, like questioning whether or not he had actually died the night before in her belly and this was some twisted version of heaven where your killer satisfies your wildest fantasies. He didn’t have time for his mind to linger on any one thought, however. He was far too eager to focus on the erotic physicality of the occasion. He reached his goal, and the landscape of her body became suddenly still.

 

Vela shut her eyes tightly, focusing every ounce of her considerable powers of observation on the sensation of feeling Leo precisely where he was... he was so close. She ached for him. She was mentally screaming for him to just. Go. A little. Further. She was so forceful in her willing it to happen that she was utterly flabbergasted when it finally did. One of his little hands touched her, and she discovered that she was an incredibly vocal lover.

 

Leo was a little startled at her outburst the instant his hand found its mark. He wasn’t sure he was even quite where he needed to be, but he was apparently an expert marksman in the dark, and the second his hand grasped her most sensitive of all erogenous zones, she screamed. He almost pulled his hand back as if one touching a hot pan but realized quickly that this was a scream of approval. She was practically sobbing with satisfaction. This motivated Leo beyond all doubt. If he had ever stopped to question his potential viability as a physical lover to the vampire, his fears were erased. She was responding to him with such lovely and expressive positivity. He pressed on, using both hands. He began to squeeze and massage her, attempting to do with his hands what he had once done with a single finger. Judging by her cries, it was working.

 

Vela suddenly became aware that she was howling, and bit down on her lip, her cries of pleasure transforming into loudly vocal hisses and moans. She didn’t have a lot of experiences like this to compare it to, but she had also never been in love. Right now, she wondered why she had ever feared love. Leo’s hands suddenly did something magical, and she cried out uncontrollably again. No one had ever been Leo. She thanked the gods they were so far underground, otherwise she’d have woken up the mountain. She was adoring this. She wanted him closer. She didn’t even realize that the second the desire crossed her mind that she had reached down with her right hand and pressed her middle and index fingers into the top of Leo’s back. She subconsciously understood that it was her fault she felt Leo’s face and chest mashing against her in the most beautiful of ways, but she couldn’t bring herself to understand it intellectually. Her left hand hooked up and grabbed hold of her left breast and she squeezed herself. More. Deeper. She wanted to feel his heat ensconced in herself.

 

Leo was taken by surprise when Vela pressed his body against her without warning. She began rubbing him back and forth between her lips, and he was rewarded by a face full of juices even sweeter than her saliva. His hardness was now pressing against where his hands had been working before, and his face and chest were gliding across the slick opening beneath.

 

Abruptly, all the action ceased. It was as if he was in the eye of the storm. Vela had suddenly become aware of herself and what she was doing. She contemplated what she was about to do. The faintest, fleeting doubt crossed her mind. She banished it. He had lovingly spent a night inside her stomach. Surely, he would enjoy just a few minutes... she pressed him inside. Leo was bent forward, his arms pinned to his sides. He entered her headfirst, her two fingers guiding him along the right path until only his legs remained on the outside. He heard the most magnificent of muffled moans from far above.

 

Leo didn’t want to be a passenger for this. He struggled heroically to bring his arms forward and actively pulled himself deeper. He felt her fingers slip away, and he was left to his own devices again. Then, he felt her fingertips on his feet pressing him deeper. He welcomed the assistance and heaved himself entirely inside his lover.

 

Once he was all the way inside, Vela placed her hand over her opening as if to keep him there. He was right where she wanted him most. His body heat felt so intoxicating. She wondered if the sun wasn’t the only thing that could do her in. Her knees came together involuntarily. She bit her lip until it bled. Gods, he was moving! She didn’t know how much she could take. Her Leo. He was inside of her. He was all the way inside of her in such a beautifully intimate way. It was all so surreal. She kept her hand pressed firmly against her occupied tunnel and began to roll around the little cave uncontrollably. It was happening. He was doing it. He was loving her so deeply. She unwound.

 

Leo thought he might be squeezed to death, but all concerns for his own safety were far from the front of his mind. He was getting a mouthful of her delicious wetness, and he could tell she was close. He was close. She squeezed him so tightly that if she was screaming, which she was, he couldn’t hear it.

 

Deep inside the throes of passion, the two lovers came together, and there would never be anything in the world that could come between them.

 

A few minutes later, Leo was extracted from her dripping, tight tunnel. He was vaguely aware that she was licking him clean, interchanging between licks and kisses. She placed him face down back between her breasts and crossed her arms over top of them, firmly cuddling him into her.

 

“Never in my life,” was all she said. She meant a lot by it. Never had she loved so fiercely. Never had she been loved so deeply. Never had she experienced the feelings of passion and warmth she felt towards Leo. She wanted to say all of that. But it was all she could muster. They both fell asleep in each other’s embrace.

 

 

 

Somewhere above, the sun was rising. But the moon had yet to set.

Chapter End Notes:

As always, thank you for reading! 

This is the first time I wrote a scene of this nature while trying to exercise some semblance of "restraint," aiming for eroticism rather then making it explicitly pornographic. Let me know if you think it works! 

 

Vela's and Leo's Journy continues in Chapter 5! -->