- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Chad wakes up to find that his world has changed forever in every way. Is it for better or worse? His form has altered completely for another use.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Chad wakes up to find that his world has changed forever in every way. Is it for better or worse?

Chad opened his eyes. In an instant, he knew something was not right. First, he couldn’t move. Second, this environment he was currently inhabiting didn’t resemble his bedroom. What the hell, thought Chad. This was all so strange, but it felt too real to be a dream. Chad wanted to scream but he noticed that he no longer had any vocal cords.

In fact, Chad didn’t seem to have much left at all. The dark room was impossible to escape. Chad never felt so scared in his life. Was he kidnapped and horribly mutilated? Who would want to do such a thing to him?

Chad wondered if he would ever find out – or would he die in his current state?

Chad didn’t know how much time had passed. It felt like forever. Chad was quickly losing his sanity. This was torture at its worst.

Chad could feel the ground below his body. It felt like cloth – at least it was comfortable, thought Chad trying to maintain a semblance of optimism.

Suddenly, there was light. Finally, Chad would know what was happening.

What Chad saw frightened him to the core. He saw an enormous and smiling feminine face. Absolutely enormous! She could swallow him alive. She was a gorgeous young woman of Asian descent. Chad realized there was something else he could feel – arousal.

“Hello Chad”, said the giantess, “you must be quite befuddled at what’s happening.”

Chad tried to respond but he couldn’t speak.

“Of course, I’m not expecting a response”, said the giantess, “see, you are going to serve a purpose for me.”

Chad was so nervous. What the hell was happening?

“I needed a new toe ring and I thought you were the perfect fit when I saw you!”

Toe ring? Things were becoming too strange. Could it be?

The woman picked him up to a height that seemed impossible and walked towards a mirror. Chad could see his reflection and was startled. If he could move, he would have jumped in fear. Chad was now a toe ring.

“You’re such a pretty toe ring”, said the woman with a giggle, “I bet you have so many questions for me. But looks like rings can’t speak.”

Chad wondered. Was this woman going to wear him?

“Oh Chad”, said the woman, “I can’t believe you don’t remember me. I think I can show you something that will jog your memory.”

The woman placed Chad on the floor right next to her bare feet. The Asian giantess had beautiful feet. The toes were long and slender as they gently wiggled on the floor. Her toes were also painted a dark red. Her feet were feminine and obviously well-pampered. They had low arches but this was common for women of Asian descent. Her feet were gorgeous. Did this woman know about his foot fetish?

“I can tell”, said the woman with a giggle, “you like my feet. Do you remember them now?”

What was she talking about? But they did look familiar.

She brought her big toe right on top of him – it lightly touched Chad with minimal pressure. Chad was beginning to feel aroused.

“I let you keep something. You may be my toe ring, but you can pleasure yourself all you want. Are you sure you don’t remember me?”

Chad was thinking. These perfect feet were so familiar. He thought of his favorite pastime – taking pictures of women’s feet at the park. Was she one of them?

“I can read your mind, Chad”, said the woman, “you got it! I caught you last week at Bryant Park!”

Chad recognized the feet now. They were some of the prettiest feet he had ever found.

“I was taking a break from work and resting my feet. And I saw a most peculiar sight – you were there snapping photos of my feet. I even put on a nice little show for you. Some women might have been creeped out, but I was flattered! Sorry that I didn’t give you enough time to sell the pictures online, but I’ll give everything you need.”

Chad was definitely feeling ‘hard’. He didn’t quite understand how he felt this since he no longer had a dick. But this woman transformed him into a toe ring, she was probably capable of anything.

“I want you to get acquainted with my sole.”

The woman covered Chad with her foot. This was where Chad realized that he could still smell and taste things. Her feet were clean. The woman must have taken a shower. Her foot smelled and tasted like green tea lotion. Chad was about to let himself embrace his arousal.

“Not yet, Chaddy”, said the woman, “I’m going clubbing tonight with some friends! You can’t ‘squirt’ on me just yet.”

Maybe this life wouldn’t be so bad, thought Chad. As an accessory to a goddess, perhaps he would find more bliss than his old life.

“Remember, I can hear your thoughts”, said the woman, “and yes, I know all about you. Chad Fredrickson. You were once a partner at a big law firm right by Bryant Park! Your ex-wife cheated on you and she made your life a living hell. No more worries though. Chad Fredrickson is now dead, and I got a new toe ring!”

Who was this woman?

“Since we will be so close going forward, I might as well tell you my name. Having you think of me as the goddess is getting a little old anyway. My name is Stephanie Zhao. You wanted to know my feet last week and now you get to know all of me. This is so exciting!”

Chad was still smothered under Stephanie’s foot flesh and had grown closer to accepting his new life.

Stephanie removed her foot from Chad giving him a good look at the majestic sole above him. Stephanie flexed her toes and scrunched her sole. Chad figured out how to ‘masturbate’ in his new form, but he knew he couldn’t yet.

“Okay, enough for now! Time for me to get you on!”

Stephanie picked up Chad with two of her perfectly manicured fingers and inserted Chad on her second toe. This was perfect, thought Chad. He could see and feel the massive toe envelop his whole being.

“For our first night out”, said Stephanie, “I was thinking of wearing my sexiest sandals! It’s going to be a hot night literally and figuratively, so I just wanted to say there’s a “sweat advisory”. Hopefully, not too bad for my foot boy.”

Chad could only watch as she put her foot into the sandal. He noticed that she only wore a size 5 shoe. This didn’t surprise him as he was taking pictures. Chad loved her cute and petite feet. But it was crazy that a woman with such small feet could have them rule his whole world.

“You like my shoes? I haven’t worn these yet so they are brand new! Okay, time for us to go out! Don’t think I’m going to forget about you.”

With that, they went outside.

Chad was overwhelmed and overaroused by the stimulation. He felt the body heat of the toe he was on along with the two adjacent toes lightly rubbing into his ‘body’.

Chad could hear loud voices all around him. He noticed plenty of female feet around him. Some were in high heels and some were in sandals. He thought his goddess had the sexiest of them all though. Stephanie would be pleased.

“I can’t wait for a fun night of dancing!!”

“Me too, Maria! Just don’t get too drunk – I’m the one who always has to take care of you!”

“Oh Stephanie, you’re such the mom in our posse!”

“You like my new shoes?”

Chad could see a pretty Hispanic woman looking down at him.

“I do, especially your toe ring! Compliments your nail polish perfectly!”

“Thank you, bestie!”

“Can I try it on?”

“Don’t get drunk and maybe I will let you. This is a delicate accessory and I can’t let it be harmed.”

Stephanie was being sweet to him. He couldn’t take it anymore. He began to ‘masturbate’. This was incredible!

A few minutes later, it began to get dark and movement became fast. Stephanie must have been dancing with her friends.

This was it. Chad was getting close. Stephanie didn’t seem to be discouraging him at all. In fact, she said, “Keep on doing it”, a couple of times. Her friends had no idea she was talking to her toe ring.

Chad began to feel the sweat surround him, but he didn’t care about that. He was turned on to the extreme. He let his whole body connect to the toe. He could see her sexy red polish and feel her foot flesh. This was more arousal than Chad felt in his life. He couldn’t hold it in anymore. He was surprised when he felt the sensation of his cum escape and move around his ring-like body. Fucking incredible!

Chad didn’t have to wonder for long how Stephanie felt.  

“Good job, toe ring”, said Stephanie giggling.

This was going to be the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you all enjoyed this story! 
I intended for this story to only be oene chapter, but if people want to see more - let me know and I can continue it whenever I have time.