[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Not even a day since peppy defence attorney Athena Cykes was lent a certain size-changing device by her friend, forensic scientist Ema Skye, and she's already managed to put herself and her friend and co-worker Apollo into a dangerous situation.

Following a visit to her late mother's former colleague, the robotics engineer Aura Blackquill, Athena accidentally activates the Skye Device, causing her to shrink to just as puny a size as Apollo did the day that the original size-changing device's abilities were discovered. Standing right beside her in Aura's lab at the time, Apollo is shrunken down all over again as well, and so the pair must begin a dangerous effort to draw the attention of the short-tempered roboticist, the pressure only increased by another factor in play: believing herself to be alone for the night, Aura is getting rather drunk, unaware of the two shrunken attorneys at her feet.


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Ace Attorney Size Adventures - Main Series
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes
Word count: 37991 Read: 33637
Published: August 15 2020 Updated: November 14 2020

1. Athena's Screwup by InstantMistake [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4693 words)

Hey, to new and returning readers alike! If you haven't read the first two stories in the main Ace Attorney Size Adventures series, you might want to check those out before jumping into this one, but in any case, I hope you all enjoy this new entry in my developing series!

 

Please, if you're enjoying this story or the others, leave a review! It's a big help to me.

2. Their First Contact by InstantMistake [Reviews - 0] (3784 words)

Here's Chapter 2! I hope you're enjoying this story, because I'm having a good time working on it.

3. Scattered and Scrambling by InstantMistake [Reviews - 0] (3552 words)

So here's Chapter 3! We're coming up on the part of this story I'm most excited to write, so stick around!

4. Ascending Mt. Aura by InstantMistake [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (5356 words)

(A bit longer in the works than I wanted, but Chapter 4 is here! With this, we're right into the part of this story I'm most excited to finish!)

5. Cushioned Conclusions by InstantMistake [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (6397 words)

(So here's the last chapter of the main story! Sometime soon, I'll be posting a bonus chapter, like in this series' first story, Stature of Justice. It'll feature some not-so-pleasant alternate conclusions to this adventure, so I hope you'll check in to read it!)

6. EXTRA 1/3: Alternate Outcomes by InstantMistake [Reviews - 0] (3679 words)

(Took a fair bit longer than I wanted to get this ready to go, but here's Part 1 of 3 for this story's alternate endings! Like in Stature of Justice, things won't work out quite so well for poor Athena and Apollo here. Enjoy!)

7. EXTRA 2/3: Alternate Outcomes Part 2 by InstantMistake [Reviews - 0] (5259 words)

(So, here's another "bad ending" chapter. I originally only intended to post two of these, but due to the last few endings running longer than I initially expected, I've bumped it up to three instead.

Enjoy, and leave a review if you've got a moment!)

8. EXTRA 3/3: Alternate Outcomes Part 3 by InstantMistake [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (5271 words)

(And here's the final addition, including the two very last alternate endings. I've enjoyed writing this story, and I hope you all felt the same reading it!)