- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(And here's the final addition, including the two very last alternate endings. I've enjoyed writing this story, and I hope you all felt the same reading it!)

 

BAD ENDING #6 – Chapter Five

(When Aura has returned to the robotics lab, locating the Skye Device.)

 

It took several more seconds of dizzying movement, but Aura finally came to a stop, at last back inside the robotics lab.

“Where’d I put th’stupid thingshe could be heard grumbling, her voice making the pair of lawyers wedged in her top shudder.

It was somewhat surreal to reflect on just how little a distance she’d actually carried them – the robotics lab wasn’t far from Aura’s personal quarters at all, and yet in the process of traveling between the two places twice, they had been through all manner of chaotic and life-threatening experiences.

Some of Aura’s violet hair drooped down around her flushed face when she peered down at them.

“Y’two still in there?”

“Ugh…” Athena groaned, pushing herself partway up. “And ready to leave!!”

Aura gave a low giggle. “Think I like you a bit more like this, princess. Not so fuckin’ loud

Athena made an indignant noise, apparently reaching the end of her patience. Apollo tried to speak up and stop her before she could launch into a tirade against Aura, but he was too late. Already, Athena was yelling quite a number of rather vulgar retorts to Aura’s words, spread across at least three languages. Aura’s huge, grey eyes stayed fixed on her from above.

Another soft laugh followed when Athena paused to catch her breath and think over her next string of rebukes.

“Not very grateful, are you?” Aura remarked. “Gonna act like that, I don’t hafta help you, princess Maybe I’ll jus’ keep y’round like this instead?”

“A-Athena, knock it off…!” Apollo begged her, glad that his friend had momentarily paused in her protests. “What good are you expecting antagonizing her to do…!?”

Aura was just observing them now, and Athena seemed to think Apollo’s words over.

“… S-sorry, I just…”

“W-well, don’t apologize to me!” Apollo went on, exasperated. “Aura’s the one to worry about!”

“R-right, um…” Athena waved a hand in Aura’s direction, and the grey eyes overhead flicked toward her. “I-I’m sorry, Aura…! I just… I just got kinda steamed, is all…!”

 

Apollo didn’t like the look on Aura’s face. Her expression was a bit hazy, of course, on account of the amount of drinking she’d done, but she’d at least looked more like she was willing to dutifully take on the responsibility of helping them before, if impatiently. Now, she looked a bit more like she was reconsidering things, a vague sort of interest visible on her features. The gears in her head seemed to be turning, regardless of her inebriation slowing them down.

“I-is she listening…?” Athena asked nervously.

Apollo had only just opened his mouth when…

“Think th’princess needs a timeout.”

He blanched. “What…? What’s she…”

The pair both reacted with alarm as one of Aura’s hands appeared overhead. She extended a finger, bringing it down toward them.

Athena seemed to guess at what was about to happen, and she panicked, scrambling to try and avoid the oncoming digit. Aura caught her, and the redhead gave a frightened yelp as she was slammed down on her front by the huge index finger. She collided with the soft wall of Aura’s tit, arms sprawled before her.

“A-Apollo…!” she squeaked, blue eyes wide in panic. “Help!!”

He had no idea of what to do, and no time. Without any further delay, Aura suddenly pushed her fingertip straight down, and to Apollo’s horror, Athena was dragged right down into the fleshy gorge of the massive roboticist’s cleavage, her scream breaking off as she disappeared from view.

“A-Athena…!!” he yelled, shakily getting upright. He tried to move, but immediately stumbled, having to catch himself against Aura’s left breast. He heard another low laugh from above. Aura withdrew her finger, but Athena was nowhere in sight.

“There.” Aura said, sounding rather pleased with herself. “Now we’re alone.”

Apollo was still fixated on the spot where Athena had just been, his mind racing with alarm. Was she going to be crushed in there…? Just how far down had Aura forced her…?

Aura was moving again. Apollo couldn’t tell where she was headed.

She seemed to arrive at a destination after a few shaky seconds, and she dropped. Was she sitting at her work desk? Apollo was knocked forward as Aura seemed to lean down toward something. The angle finally allowed him to see past the curvature of her massive breasts, as well as her tank top. He could see the dark screen of her computer monitor.

He rolled himself over, leaning back against Aura’s breast to look up at her. She was gazing down at him now, one hand resting against her cheek in a fist.

“… Aura, y-you’ve gotta let Athena back out of there…!” he stammered, trying his best to be audible. “There’s no way she’s safe…!”

A smirk. “Dunno, Apollo I’d bet she’s pretty cozy

If Athena wasn’t simply being squeezed to death between Aura’s colossal tits, she was going to suffocate before long. He needed to get through to Aura, and he needed to do it now. He took a steadying breath, shakily getting to his feet. If he could just… find some way to break past Aura’s teasing attitude and communicate to her how serious this situation was…

“Look, Aura – you need to stop messing around. We’re in serious trouble. I know Athena was kinda hotheaded back there, but-…”

He couldn’t tell if his words were registering at all. One of Aura’s hands reappeared, her index finger extended again. He felt a tiny moment of hope – was she going to fish Athena safely out again?

Instead, Aura just jabbed the tip of her finger into the bulk of her breast. Apollo could feel the impact causing the fleshy canyon wall at his side to shudder for a split-second.

“Always used t’stare at these, didn’ you, Apollo?” she mused. Apollo gave a frustrated groan. This wasn’t working at all.

“Aura!!” he called out again. She just laughed softly.

“Bet y’didn’ think you’d ever get this close, huh? Whadd’y’think?”

There was absolutely no time for this. Athena might have been on the brink of suffocation already. How would Aura react if he just tried to dive in and crawl down to help her personally…?

“I’ll let y’have some fun in there, if y’want, Apollo~ Aura said next, making him freeze up in response, a chill running down his back. “Promise I won’ tell th’brat

With little warning, the fleshy canyon wall of Aura’s left breast suddenly shifted, seemingly pushed inward by her free hand. Apollo gave a panicked yell, tumbling onto his back against its twin. A second later, his panic increased – Athena was probably being squeezed even more aggressively now.

“A-Aura, you’ve got to stop…!” he stammered. “You’re hurting Athena…!!”

Another drunken giggle. Aura didn’t appear to be listening. Apollo’s heart sank even as its beats rapidly increased, thundering in his chest. Aura let her breast settle back, and with nothing to catch him, he flopped awkwardly forward into a faceplant against it.

“Mm~ got somewhere nice for you

“Huh…?”

Aura’s fingers appeared again, this time pinching his body between them yet again. He squirmed, but couldn’t escape. When Aura’s massive thumb moved away from his face, he found himself hovering just before her chest, her colossal tits looking only slightly less intimidating from the front. The bra and tank top she was wearing were doing quite an impressive job of containing them. Unfortunately, the next thing Apollo caught sight of was Aura’s other hand moving to slip the right shoulder strap of the undergarment off, letting it slide partway down her arm beneath her top. He got a very heavy sort of feeling somewhere in the vicinity of his stomach. Aura wasn’t really about to take her bra off, was she…?

(This again!?)

To his wide-eyed disbelief, the gargantuan roboticist next brought her hand down to the bra’s right cup, and after slipping two fingers in beneath it, she tugged it downward, pushing her tank top down as well. The smooth motion momentarily pushed her breast downward until the bra was loose, at which point the massive mammary bobbed upward slightly again, returning to a neutral position.

Apollo was stunned. All other thoughts had temporarily fled his mind. Aura’s right breast was totally exposed to him now, just sitting out in the open with the bra cup pointlessly hanging beneath it.

Her breasts really were huge, even without his own reduction in size making it more obvious – just like when he’d seen Athena’s exposed chest by mistake the first time he had shrunk, Aura’s tit stood several times taller than the entire Wright Anything Agency. He racked his brain, trying to think of a comparison. The first thing to come to mind was the entire space centre. Her nipple alone, which his eyes were quite unavoidably drawn to, looked like it was five times the size of his entire body at minimum.

He was too scared to speak, his whole body uncontrollably shivering at the astounding and terrifying sight before him. Whatever Aura was about to do, he couldn’t stop it.

“Mmm~ bet you’re impressed. Wait a sec’

He finally tore his eyes away from the rosy nipple marking the approximate centre of the astonishing mountain of femininity before him to see Aura’s other hand snaking its way into her cleavage again. He stared, desperately hoping to see Athena relatively unharmed. Aura withdrew her hand after a moment, and Apollo spotted the puny, redheaded figure in her grip. A wave of relief crashed over him when he saw Athena moving around. She was a fair distance away now, and might not have been able to hear him, but he called out to her anyway, more relieved than he could express.

Unfortunately, this improvement to his frazzled state of mind didn’t last. Aura was fixated on him again, her grey eyes ignoring Athena, who was dangling helplessly across the way. He was moving again. Quite alarmingly, Aura was bringing him back toward her breast, her slightly swelled nipple drawing closer and closer until…

“Ack-!!”

At the last second, he had tried to thrash and escape, but Aura’s fingertip solidly pressed him against her nipple, the cute nub large enough for his whole body to sink into it like a cushy mattress. The world had gone dark, all sounds muffled as he squirmed and gasped for air. Aura’s nipple had to be at least the size of a truck

Suddenly, her fingertip retreated, leaving him to freeze up in place for a moment, realizing that there was nothing beneath him before his survival instincts kicked in. His arms moved almost automatically, forcefully gripping at the warm, pink wall before him, and before he knew it, he was dangling from Aura’s nipple, both arms locked tightly around everything he could reach and his upper body pressed to her skin with force.

Mortified noises were escaping his lips between his breathless gasps. This was the end result of all of Aura’s teasing, was it…? Making him cling to her nipple for dear life, a lethal drop beneath him…? His legs were dangling helplessly beneath his position, the incredible warmth of Aura’s body all over his front. His face was pressed sideways to her nipple, burning intensely red. He couldn’t really see anything of value anymore – the random space toward the edge of Aura’s computer desk might as well have been a blank wall for all the good it did at the moment.

 

 

Athena’s mouth was hanging open, a faint blush still clinging to her cheeks. She’d just watched Aura press Apollo right into her tit with one teasing fingertip, and unless she was mistaken, her friend was now clutching at the roboticist’s nipple alone, no doubt dangling over a terrifying drop just like she was. At least Aura was still holding her…

She heard another drunken giggle from above. “Gotta good grip~Aura slurred.

With that, it appeared that their captor’s attention was about to shift again. Athena made a small, frightened noise when she found herself shaking slightly in the air, still hovering over Aura’s chest.

“Y’get warm in there, princess?” Aura inquired. “AC in here is shite

A question like that hadn’t been remotely what Athena had expected. Aura was right, though – she’d been trapped in unbelievable, intense warmth the entire time she’d been entombed between her massive captor’s tits, and she was sure that the faint tinge of sweat was going to stick to her for days.

“Heh how ‘bout I show y’some more?”

“What…!?”

Aura was moving her again, toward the left side of her body. She had her other hand free now, and Athena watched in alarm as it moved backward to rest against the back of her head. A second passed, and her stomach lurched.

“W-wait, no no nooo-!!!”

Too late. Just as she’d suddenly begun to fear, Aura was moving her right up toward her now-exposed underarm. She screamed in protest, hearing another slurred laugh as her fate was sealed. A stale scent assaulted her puny lungs, clearly emanating from the work day’s worth of sweat that accumulated beneath Aura’s arm while she’d been here in the lab earlier, before all of this. She could see a light scattering of wiry violet hairs covering the older woman’s underarm, drawing ever closer until she was choking on the acrid air, her eyes getting too watery to see clearly, and then…

“Mmph-!!”
Aura’s fingertips forcibly pressed her entire body to the rough, damp skin of her armpit, and Athena could instantly feel a horribly unpleasant coating of sweat staining into her skin, hair, and clothing.

 

 

Aura gave a slightly crooked smirk, feeling more self-satisfied than she ever would’ve believed. With two fingers pressed to her underarm, she could feel the puny, helpless lawyer in her grip wriggling and squirming against her, trapped in a futile effort to escape her armpit.

At the same time, she could feel Apollo’s tight little grip locked to her nipple, the contact causing a wonderful twinge of stimulation to creep through her hazy senses.

She was glad to have thought better of this chance – if she’d listened to Athena, the two pests she’d found back in her room would’ve been restored to normal and sent on their way already. Instead, she’d found a perfect, stress-relieving use for both of them, better than even the numerous drinks she’d gone through. Her fingertips traced all over her underarm, dragging Athena’s puny figure through the half-dried mire of her sweat, loose hairs tickling at her skin.

She was tired, but she could keep this up for at least a little while longer…

 

 

Adrenaline had carried him for a while, but Apollo was about to run out of steam. His arms and shoulders were in serious pain, about to give out under the strain of holding his body up on Aura’s nipple alone. He was desperately hoping she would finally let him back down, but there didn’t seem to be any chance in sight. Maybe he could hold out for another minute or two, but…

He fell. He didn’t have time to register how it had happened before his sore, burning arms slipped, and suddenly he was falling. It felt as if his heart stopped.

This was it – he was going to die, splattering on the solid surface of Aura’s desk without her even realizing what had happened-

“Oof!”

Stunned, he rolled helplessly to a stop, his eyes blurry. He blinked, and found himself staring up at what looked like the underside of Aura’s colossal breast. Was he in her bra…? He couldn’t even tell if Aura had noticed him falling…

 

 

At last, after an utterly miserable time she hadn’t even been able to gauge, Athena was released. She flopped uncomfortably against what felt like Aura’s open palm, lying there in a battered heap.

Her entire body – skin, hair, clothes, everything – was completely and totally drenched in more sweat than she’d ever experienced before. Not even the most intense workouts of her life had caused her to feel so filthy and damp. She gagged, the horrible taste of Aura’s perspiration covering her tongue as well. Her red hair was sticking to her body all over.

She was fairly sure she was moving, but couldn’t tell to where, too beaten-down and exhausted to open her stinging eyes.

The motion stopped, and after a few seconds, she heard a familiar yelp.

Weakly, she pushed herself to a sitting position. Apollo was nearby.

“A-Athena…!” she heard him raggedly call out. A moment later, Apollo crashed into her in a hug that would’ve made her proud on any better day. “Y-you’re alive…!”

Oh… right. That made sense, she supposed – the last Apollo had seen of her was Aura burying her between her tits and then shoving her into her armpit. Frankly, she was lucky to still be alive, given how utterly puny she was compared to Aura, especially considering the roboticist’s current level of inebriation. Aura’s years of careful, precise work with machine parts and robotics equipment had likely given her the dexterity to treat something as puny as they were with care, even while drunk.

She felt too sore to hug Apollo back, and he moved away on his own after a second, coughing.

“Urk-! Th-that’s not just your sweat, is it…?”

“No…” she groaned, though the answer was obvious. She had to smell terrible

Aura was moving again. Their platform wobbled uncomfortably, and Athena flopped onto her back again, too battered to stabilize herself.

 

 

Aura shuffled her way to the workbench, keeping her raised palm fairly stable. When Apollo had fallen from her nipple and she had located him inside of her bra, she’d finally given Athena a break from her armpit, deciding to do something else.

There it is

The strange device Athena had left behind was lying on the workbench on its own. This was what had caused them to shrink, was it…? It wasn’t an especially impressive-looking piece of tech.

She picked it up, looking it over. Her mind was still hazy and slow, but as she tapped at the odd buttons and squinted at the display, Aura began piecing together how the device worked. Athena had wanted her to fix the apparent mistake that had caused her and Apollo to end up like this. It looked as if that would be easy to do, but…

 

 

“Wh-what the hell is she doing now?”

Athena didn’t know how to answer Apollo’s defeated-sounding question. Aura seemed to be looking over the Skye Device, so was she finally making good on her promise and restoring their size, now that she’d had her fun…? That was feeling like much too optimistic a guess. Aura turned the device on them, and Athena closed her eyes, pleading to finally be returned to normal.

After a second and a familiar noise, she gasped. She really was getting larger again. Apollo, too – Aura had actually figured it out! She turned to Apollo, a bright grin reappearing on her face for the first time in quite a while.

And then they stopped. Athena’s grin cracked, her eyes widening a bit.

Aura had made them larger, and yes, they were now several times bigger than before – unfortunately, their growth had stopped almost immediately, bringing them up to what appeared to be just a few inches in height each. Maybe four…?

Athena wrenched forward, looking up at Aura’s sleepy, smirking expression.

“A-Aura, what are you doing!?” she demanded. “You can’t just leave us like this…!”

Her voice had become more and more quiet as she got through that last sentence. Really, if Aura wanted to, she absolutely could leave them like this…

“Looks cheap, but thizza nice gadget…” Aura remarked, words still as slurred as ever. At least her voice didn’t sound like a thunderstorm anymore. “Think’ll keep it…!”

“Huh…?” both lawyers squeaked at the same time. Aura set the Skye Device aside on her workbench again, and her hand began to move once more, closing around them. Apollo stammered frantically as their bodies were pressed together, now closed into Aura’s fist.

“Apollo? Apollo, what’s she going to do!?”

He clearly didn’t know. Athena’s panic had once again overtaken her, and she had no idea of what to do anymore as Aura began to move again.

 

 

Aura was drunk, tired, and ready to crash into bed, but now, there was another feeling creeping all over her mind. If she’d been able to enjoy herself that much with the two puny lawyers in her grip when they were the size of bugs, having them like this could be an even better experience. Her hazy mind was already beginning to run wild with ideas she never would’ve entertained before.

Her right breast was still exposed, and she was about to cover it up again when she got a better idea. Lowering her hand with a soft laugh, she deposited both Athena and Apollo into her bra cup, pulling the undergarment right to her chest again and adjusting her loose tank top back to normal. They began to squirm and fight immediately, far more capable of doing so now that they were around four inches tall each, but they still couldn’t get free, only their feet exposed at the underside of her breast. So, with the shrunken pair struggling uselessly against her tit and giving her quite the pleasurable sensation as a result, Aura shuffled her way out of the robotics lab, headed for her quarters once more. There was plenty more fun to be had with her little friends before she finally headed to bed for the night, now that she thought on it…

 

END?

 

 

BAD ENDING #7 – Chapter Five

(When Aura is attempting to unshrink the two tiny lawyers.)

 

“Th’fuck made this thing?” Aura wondered aloud. Apollo suspected that she wouldn’t really care to hear the answer.

Still stranded right next to Athena in Aura’s sea of cleavage while the colossal roboticist went about examining the Skye Device, Apollo was nearer than he’d ever been to relaxing since this entire incident had begun, but it was important to recognize that they still weren’t entirely out of the woods just yet. Aura still needed to work out how to operate the device in her hand. Now, Ms. Blackquill was obviously a very sharp, perceptive woman with a trained scientific mind, but how much would her state of inebriation affect that?

“Lessee targets buncha half-arsed code

Aura was tapping randomly at the device’s buttons and display. Was there any chance she might hear them now, if they tried calling out to her with instructions?

“Aura!!” Apollo tried. She didn’t so much as twitch, still just idly experimenting with the device. He sighed. “She’d better at least take us out of her top first…”

The Skye Device gave off a soft hum for a moment, followed by a series of quiet beeps.

“Um… I don’t think whatever she just did was right.” Athena said, nervous.

It was suddenly becoming frighteningly easy to imagine Aura severely screwing up the process of restoring their size. What if she somehow made them even smaller…? They were already the size of insects – any smaller, and they’d be invisible…!

Aura made a small noise, blinking at the device in her slack grip. Her grey eyes shifted down toward the pair of tiny lawyers in her cleavage.

“The hell’s it doing?” she asked, sounding impatient.

Athena tried to get a good look at the device, but the limited angle she had available didn’t seem like it allowed her to see much. Above, the device was humming again.

“I think it’s-…” She suddenly gasped, eyes widening. “W-wait, no no-!!”

A flash of light caused Apollo to be blinded for a few seconds, and in that time, the world descended into chaos. Aura seemed to stagger on the spot, her breasts shuddering against her two puny passengers. She made a noise of mixed confusion and annoyance, but there was no time for her to do much else.

 

 

Aura made another noise, this one out of discomfort; her tank top and bra suddenly felt extremely restrictive. She thought to drop the weird device she was holding back on the workbench and fix her own problem first, but she barely had time to process this idea in her hazy mind before she heard a sharp noise of fabric tearing, and her top fell away, exposing her upper body as it was ripped apart. The pain she was feeling against her chest stopped when her bra broke loose as well, dropping and letting her breasts shift heavily back to their neutral position. The moment she tried to step back and figure out what was happening, her magenta panties tore as well, falling from her thighs in tatters.

“Th-fuck jus’ happened…!?” she slurred, blinking in confusion at her own nude figure. Why did the floor beneath her look so strange…? She tried to focus on the two puny lawyers she’d been carrying along in her cleavage, ready to demand an answer, but she found that she couldn’t locate either of them.

Was she… growing?

 

-THUMP-

 

She cursed loudly, a dull pain setting in over the back of her head. She’d just struck it on something, and unless she was mistaken…

Her shoulders collided awkwardly with what she could now identify as the robotics lab’s ceiling when she tried to move. She was definitely getting larger, and at a rapid pace. Her expanding body had broken right out of her limited clothing, and now she was filling the entire lab. She crumpled awkwardly onto one knee.

Swearing again, she looked over the device in her grip, but now it was getting to be too small for her to make out the display. She groaned, flicking it aside. It clattered pointlessly across the floor, out of sight.

 

 

Outside of the Cosmos Space Centre, anyone passing by might have thought that the facility was being bombed again. A series of echoing, chaotic crashes sounded from the space centre’s general direction, and moments later, something huge emerged from an explosive cloud of dust and flying debris.

The expanding figure of a massive, nude woman had appeared, shakily standing up as her already-colossal body continued to grow in size. Violet hair spilled down the woman’s shoulders, partly covering her incredible chest as she stabilized herself, wobbling on her bare feet. Assorted pieces of rubble fell from her figure, crashing down to cause even further devastation to the facility she’d just broken out of.

“Wh-what th’fuck!?”

The rather vulgar exclamation marked the approximate end of the colossal woman’s growth. She had stopped, and was left staring at her surroundings with wide, slightly glazed eyes. The city was getting somewhat dark by now, night falling over Los Angeles, but already every last individual in the immediate area had turned their attention to the ruins of the Cosmos Space Centre, countless phones beginning to record the rising chaos.

 

 

This’s different Aura Blackquill mumbled in disbelief, blinking a few times as she looked down at her own nude body, feet surrounded by rubble and the open space of the demolished facility’s grounds.

Her finely-tuned math skills were running a bit slow at the moment, courtesy of the considerable volume of alcohol currently in her system, but she estimated herself to now be somewhere in the vicinity of four hundred and fifty feet tall, judging by what was left of her workplace at her feet.

She could see the lights of the city sprawling out around her, countless vehicles still moving, though many had stopped in response to her sudden appearance. She was totally nude, standing over the rubble, and had to have thousands of eyes on her already at minimum. She blinked again. For a split-second, her hazy thoughts turned back to Athena and Apollo – where the hell were they? It looked like they had stayed just as tiny as they’d been, so were they still stranded on her tits, or had they fallen to the lab’s floor and ended up lost in the rubble? If they were still on her body, her breasts would most likely be about the size of a city to them now…

For some reason, she laughed at the idea. Putting the shrunken pair out of her mind, she looked up at her surroundings again. However this mistake had happened, she was now one of the biggest things in the entire city. Only the largest buildings in LA could possibly match or exceed her height at this point.

After a few more frozen seconds, she stepped forward. Her left foot crashed through the rubble of the space centre and came down on the edge of the wide parking lot. Immediately, it devastated the pavement, sending rippling cracks in all directions as it made impact. On the street, cars lost control and crashed. She smirked to herself, impressed by the mess she’d caused with just one single step. Moving her other foot to match, Aura left the Cosmos Space Centre behind entirely. Once stable, she crouched toward the ground. Her large breasts hung pendulously over the scattered crowd of onlookers before her, some on sidewalks and others still in or currently escaping vehicles.

“Still bigger’n they were she observed. No one below her would understand her meaning, but that didn’t really matter. She spotted a large van on the side of the street and reached down to pick it up. It fit into her fingers easily, and after examining it for a moment, she impulsively crushed it in her grip. The vehicle crumpled into scrap with incredible ease, and Aura gave a low laugh of surprise and amusement. It looked as if the stunned onlookers at her feet were shocked by what she’d done. “Can’t do shite to stop me, can you?” she mused. Discarding the crushed van over her shoulder, she stood up again. This crowd at her feet wasn’t worth her time, really – she was bigger than any building in this entire district, and she suddenly found herself wanting to take a little walk. Her house arrest meant that she almost never got to leave the space centre. A quick tour around the city would be nice, wouldn’t it?

Aura’s next step flattened at least half a dozen scattered vehicles underfoot, but she barely even noticed. She edged her way into the open roadway leading away from the space centre lot, every footfall causing untold devastation as she moved, her steps still a bit wobbly with her intoxication.

She’d been tired earlier, but now she practically felt wide-awake, ready and eager to explore the diminished city all around her. Not even the slightest bit concerned about the puny figures below her seeing her nude, Aura set off for what promised to be a stroll more devastating than any disaster to strike LA in recent memory. In the past, she’d spent time on personal projects like the huge robot frame back in the ruins of her lab. She’d imagined completing the mechanical behemoth and piloting it on a campaign of destruction in the city. At this point, however, there was no need – her body alone was now more than enough to do the job.

 

END?

Chapter End Notes:

(It's over! Or at least these setups are over - I just might return to some of these endings as full Alternate stories, so keep watch in the future! Please, if you've got a second and have enjoyed this story, leave me a review! I'd really appreciate any feedback. Any favourite endings or parts in the main story?)