- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(So, here's another "bad ending" chapter. I originally only intended to post two of these, but due to the last few endings running longer than I initially expected, I've bumped it up to three instead.

Enjoy, and leave a review if you've got a moment!)

 

BAD ENDING #4 – Chapter Five

(After Apollo has fallen into Aura’s glass, swimming for the surface of her drink.)

 

This couldn’t be happening...

Given reason to pause her efforts to stay afloat in Aura’s sea of cleavage for a moment, Athena watched in transfixed horror. She could see Apollo hurtling helplessly through the air, high above her. Aura had to have moved in response to his yells, and the motion had caused the shrunken attorney trying to get her attention to be catapulted away from her, sailing right in the direction of Aura’s tall wine glass. She could barely believe that she was really seeing it.

For a second, she almost lost track of Apollo’s puny figure as he dropped into the glass, but when she noticed a faint splash, she could identify his location again. He had really dropped right into the drained glass, coming down hard in the trace amount of liquid left at the base.

Wrenching her neck upward, Athena screamed.

“Aura!! AURAAA!!”

Apollo was in entirely too much danger for any more cautious approach. Already Athena could see the colossal roboticist moving to grab the huge bottle on her desk again.

“AURA, STOP!!”

 

 

Blind, cold, and desperate not to drown, Apollo was left fighting against the torrential downpour that Aura introduced to the glass just seconds later. His puny lungs were filled with the sting of alcohol and the fruity scent of whatever this particular beverage was, and he had no way of knowing how much higher he needed to swim to break the surface again. He could barely even think, adrenaline surging through him as every muscle in his body fought to reach air again.

 

 

A shaky hand raised from the desk, Aura went about filling her glass once more. She’d long since given up on any effort to track how many drinks she’d gone through by now. It would be “enough” pretty soon, she was fairly sure. Maybe this could even be her last one...?

A moment ago, she’d heard a strange little noise that almost sounded like a voice, but as she set the bottle back down on the desktop, she put it out of her hazy mind. She wasn’t in any state or mood to try and identify the sound, at the moment.

A thin smile on her lips as she lifted her glass again, Aura took no notice of a tiny, tiny figure splashing up to the surface of her fruit-scented drink.

 

 

Gasping and choking on the surface, Apollo could barely see, but that was at least a slight improvement over a few seconds ago. He had managed to break the surface, the turbulent liquid around him still as chilling as ever against his puny body. This was a serious wrench in the immediate plan to call for a rescue from Aura, but as long as he didn’t drown...

At last, his hazy vision cleared up enough for him to identify what was in front of him, and Apollo froze up completely, his blood running cold.

The glass had been tilted on its side, and a massive pair of lips were pressing against its edge.

Before he could fully process this, the current began to rush him forward. A panicked guttural noise escaped his chilled lips, and his tired limbs shuddered back into motion. With his clothes drenched and weighing him down, it was hard to move at all, much less in a fruit-scented lake like this. His thoughts might have still been a bit fragmented, but one new goal was most definitely taking the forefront. He absolutely could not, under any circumstances, let himself be dragged into Aura’s mouth. Splashing in a panic, he tried to turn around and begin paddling away, but it was much too late already. The current was now accompanied by a strange sort of suction all around him, and with a scream, Apollo passed right between Aura’s flushed lips, the world going pitch-black around him. For a split-second, he saw a flash of dull light against the roboticist’s teeth, and then nothing at all.

He was dragged beneath the surface for a second or two again, getting a mouthful of the fruity drink Aura was clearly enjoying, his back colliding with the fleshy floor of her tongue. Gasping for air once he surfaced again, Apollo was now too terrified and panicked to even think straight. Nothing in his mind was working anymore, terror completely eclipsing everything else.

There was nothing he could do. Just a second or so more passed, and he was being dragged unstoppably backward, into the infinite darkness as Aura swallowed her latest sip from her drink, totally oblivious to the presence of any shrunken lawyers in her mouth. Apollo vanished into her gullet in an instant, uttering a breathlessly terrified sound somewhere between a scream and a broken sob.

 

 

Having redoubled her efforts to avoid sinking any further into Aura’s cleavage, Athena was simultaneously trying to focus her mind on positive thoughts. This was bad, sure, but they would make it through just fine. They always did! Apollo just needed to stay afloat in Aura’s drink until she noticed him. In the meantime, all Athena herself needed to do was stay safe from the crushing, fleshy canyon beneath her long enough for a rescue.

(J-just stay positive, a-and-...)

Her sensitive ears pricked, and Athena uttered a little gasp, her blue eyes going wide. She’d heard a gulp just a moment ago, and now could pick up a familiar voice, more terrified than she could stand. It was muffled, almost like...

(A-APOLLO...!!)

She forcibly wrenched herself around, still wedged between Aura’s breasts. Behind her position, through the wall of the oblivious roboticist’s sternum, she could identify what was all too clearly Apollo’s voice, screaming in unimaginable terror.

Aura had swallowed him.

A chill she’d only ever felt a few times in her life rushed across her puny body, filling her very soul with only the utmost dread. Apollo was still screaming, but now she could hear him moving lower and lower downward, well past her position. He was...

He was headed for Aura’s stomach.

That was the last clear thought to make it through Athena’s mind before her body went limp. A cold, creeping horror was clawing its way through her, and in a few seconds, she was practically catatonic. If Widget had still been fastened around her neck, his display would’ve gone cold and black. Too overcome by the despair she was experiencing, Athena had effectively shut down, making no further attempts to even move for herself.

 

 

With another strained scream, Apollo tumbled downward to splash into a deep, black pool. He found the surface, but there was nothing for him to see. The world was completely dark, and when he staggered into motion, choking on the heavy, acrid air surrounding him, he collided with a spongy wall after just a few seconds.

Faint, unpleasant sounds were echoing in his ears. A rhythmic thump was sounding from somewhere fairly nearby.

His mouth was open, but no words made it out.

(I-I’m in Aura’s...)

Her stomach. That was the only possibility. Aura had just swallowed him, totally oblivious to his accidental fall into her glass. He’d been too small to even register in her mouth at all.

“... I-I’m fucked...”

The first proper words to leave his mouth in a minute or two had sounded more like a tiny, near-inaudible gasp than anything else. There was nothing else for it. He was dead. If he hadn’t been able to draw Aura’s attention from close to her ear, he had absolutely no chance or hope of calling for a rescue from inside of her stomach. He was going to die in here, completely unnoticed.

He wasn’t sure of how long he’d spent frozen in horror when Aura suddenly seemed to move. The world rocked into motion, knocking Apollo clean off his feet. He splashed into the sea of dark liquid again, thrashing for air.

 

 

With her glass drained yet again, Aura had finally decided that she’d had enough. Corking the bottle and rising from her desk, she shuffled across the floor, intending to just head to bed. At this point, a killer headache in the morning was an inevitability, so it would be best to just crash before she made it any worse for herself.

It hadn’t been her absolute worst night of drinking, at least. More than she should’ve allowed herself to take in, but it wouldn’t be the most painful hangover of her life.

(Still awful, mind...)

Nearly stumbling as she moved into the kitchen, Aura set the bottle on the counter and clumsily poured herself a glass of water. Draining it, she brushed the back of her hand against her flushed lips and made for her bedroom. This evening was over.

 

Without bothering with anything else, the drunken roboticist flopped straight down to her messy bed, coming down with a bounce on her front.

 

 

Athena had shut down completely. Her mind was a frozen blank, too horrified to even properly register that she had killed Apollo. He was going to die in Aura’s stomach, and it was completely her fault. She couldn’t hope to rescue him, or even herself.

Staring blankly at the blurred shapes passing by as Aura unwittingly carried her through her quarters, Athena didn’t even acknowledge where they were going. Wedged between her oblivious host’s massive breasts, she hadn’t moved for herself in at least a couple of minutes.

When Aura lurched forward, hurtling toward her bed, Athena still didn’t so much as pause to register what was about to happen.

Aura’s colossal body struck the bed, coming down on her front, and instantly, Athena was crushed out of existence, her utterly puny body no match at all for the devastating force that the collision applied. In less than a second, Aura’s tits pulverized her comparatively puny body, reducing her to little more than a faint, red smudge mixed with the layer of sweat all around her.

 

 

Mumbling as she adjusted herself against her bed, Aura had closed her glazed eyes already. She just wanted to sleep, not bothering to think of anything else.

Totally unaware that she had just crushed the life out of Athena, reducing the younger woman to nothing between the heavy masses of her breasts, and remaining just as oblivious as ever to Apollo’s ongoing struggle for survival in her churning stomach, the roboticist fell asleep within minutes.

By the morning, there would be nothing left for her to spot that might indicate the fates of her two unnoticed guests.

 

END

 

 

BAD ENDING #5 – Chapter Five

(After Aura has located the shrunken lawyers, and is questioning Athena.)

 

“J-just don’t make her mad, Athena…!!”

Really, yelling at Athena’s rapidly-retreating position in Aura’s fingers was all Apollo could do. The roboticist’s teasing threats toward them wouldn’t have been quite so frightening to think about if Aura wasn’t drunk to the point that Apollo had no trouble believing she might actually follow through on them, and now that Athena had been singled out instead, Aura lifting her up to her vast face for more direct questioning, he could only sit back and hope that things went over well.

  That was pretty stupid of you, princess. Aura remarked after a short pause. “Guess that’s normal

Apollo sighed. Athena could get pretty hotheaded when insulted, and she was clearly already in a frustrated mood after what they’d already been through. The last thing they needed now was for Aura to provoke her into getting mad for herself. That would almost certainly escalate their situation in a very negative way.

He heard Aura laugh softly, the drunken giggle making the soft space around him rumble.

“One more time, brat?” she seemed to prompt Athena. “Didn’ hear ya.”

There was a pit of uncertainty swelling up in Apollo’s stomach. So far, their efforts had been focused solely on the task of drawing Aura’s attention without getting themselves killed. He hadn’t really considered what might happen once they succeeded, and actually needed to convince the intoxicated roboticist to help them.

He guessed that Athena had repeated her last response, but he still couldn’t hear. This time, Aura didn’t laugh.

“Awf’ly lippy, for a stupid little pest crawling ‘round on my tits

… That remark didn’t sound good. Apollo’s nervous breath hitched in his throat, and he wished he could pick out emotions in people’s voices even half as well as Athena could. It was hard to tell if Aura was annoyed or not.

Aura seemed to flinch at whatever Athena said next, her eyes partly closing and her lips twisting into a grimace for a moment.

“So fuckin’ loudshe grumbled. “Jus’ tryin’ t’have some time alone t’night, and you come back to bug me even more

The conversation was definitely going poorly. Athena’s temper had to have gotten the better of her. Apollo wanted to interrupt, soothing Aura’s irritable state of mind in some way, but what could he do? He was still stranded in the gorge of her cleavage, completely out of earshot to her.

Aura suddenly flinched again, groaning loudly. Her other hand appeared, clutching at her forehead as if she was getting a headache.

“Fuck she grumbled again. “Not doing this right now

Unfortunately, that appeared to be the end of Athena’s effort to talk Aura into assisting them. To Apollo’s alarm, her could see Aura’s huge hand closing over Athena, his redheaded friend disappearing into her closed fist. For a moment, he had the horrifying thought that Aura was simply going to crush Athena with a squeeze of her fist, but she didn’t. Didn’t appear to, anyway – the fact that he couldn’t see Athena at all made it difficult to determine for sure.

“Doesn’ matter how old you are,” Aura groaned on, “Y’re always a pain in my ass

Apollo had been watching Aura’s closed fist with alarm, but now his attention was drawn back to her face. Her expression had just changed, going from a deep-set frown to what looked concerningly like a smirk. Her flushed lips were twisting upward slightly. She suddenly laughed again, with the same low tone as before. Her massive breasts shuddered around Apollo’s puny body again.

“Guess I can always help you in th’morning, right?” she mused aloud. “Jus’ got a good idea f’righ’ now

Aura moved, her body shifting to one side. Her head turned, like she was looking down to her side. Apollo’s eyes were briefly drawn to the prominent beauty mark on the colossal roboticist’s neck. She made a surprised sort of noise, pausing. Another low giggle escaped her lips.

“Almos’ forgot you, Apollo

She was looking downward at her chest again. Her glazed, grey eyes traced around aimlessly until they settled on him. The little smirk on Aura’s face was an intimidating sight, framed by her violet hair and partly cast into shadow. Her free hand appeared again, fingers digging their way into her cleavage to scoop him up. Apollo scrambled against the shifting mass of Aura’s left tit, feeling all too susceptible to sinking even more deeply into the warm, fleshy canyon. Aura caught him, lifting him away from the gorge.

“Y’can go with ‘er

He wasn’t at all sure of what Aura meant, but it definitely didn’t sound good. Pinched awkwardly between two of her massive fingertips once again, Apollo could only squirm uncomfortably, feeling like Aura could inadvertently crush him with just one accidental twitch.

 

“Whoa-…!!”

He had suddenly been thrust forward, Aura’s fingertips shoving him into her other hand, which was still partly balled up in a fist. He collided with her palm, finding himself next to Athena, who gasped.

“Apollo! Wh-what’s she doing…!?”

“Ugh… d-don’t look at me – you’re the one who couldn’t help running your mouth at her…!”

Athena couldn’t seem to argue, her face filled with a mix of concern and regret.

“I-I’m sorry, I just… this whole mess has been so scary - I was worked up before she even started talking to me, a-and the first thing out of her mouth was rude, so…”

Apollo groaned, pushing himself up against the sloped wall of Aura’s palm. He waved a hand in Athena’s direction.

“F-forget it.” he said. “We can talk about that later. For now…”

Just like Athena, Apollo still had no clue as to what Aura was actually planning to do. The “idea” she had in mind probably wasn’t good for either of them, but he didn’t have the faintest guess about its actual nature so far.

 

 

Aura’s mood had shifted from amusement to irritation and right back to amusement again, though this time, the feeling was a bit more vindictive than the last. When she’d called Athena “a pain in her ass”, something she found very funny had suddenly drifted into her hazy, drunken mind. Dealing with Athena in person could already be frustrating when she was sober, and now that she’d found the younger woman crawling around in her cleavage after somehow shrinking herself, interrupting her otherwise-peaceful evening of reading and drinking, her patience had run out. Athena obviously needed her help, but at the moment, she was in no state of mind to provide that assistance. Right now, she needed something to get Athena out of her way for the rest of the evening, and just for good measure, it would be best to do the same for Apollo.

As it happened, the idea that had just floated through her mind sounded perfect for the situation. Now that she had both of the puny lawyers safely held in one fist, she rose from her chair. She could feel Athena and Apollo squirming around a little in her grip. Her free hand moved to her lower back, fingertips creeping their way into the back of her panties and tugging the magenta fabric away from her skin a bit.

Just the idea of what she was about to do made her laugh, the low, drunken titter filling the silence of her quarters.

“Hope it’s comfy in there…!” she said, addressing the two wriggling figures in her closed fist. “I’m gonn’finish this drink…”

With that, she brought the hand carrying her two guests down to her rear as well. Lightly biting her lower lip, Aura positioned her hand over the opened back of her panties and released the two puny lawyers.

Immediately, she shuddered at the feeling of their tiny bodies colliding with her ass, bouncing and sliding their way into the gap between her cheeks. She let her panties snap back, and the two pests were silenced, instantly sealed into their new home. With another drunken laugh at the tickling they instantly caused, Aura dropped back into her seat, coming down heavily on the chair. It was time she returned to her drink. The events of the past few minutes had given her an urge to down one or two more glasses, at least.

 

 

This was unbelievable. Neither Athena nor Apollo wanted to accept for even a second that it was real.

They’d been trapped in Aura’s closed fist for several long seconds, squirming uncomfortably and trying to gauge what their drunken host was doing, and then they had begun to move. The dizzying motion stopped just in time for Aura to reveal that she had moved them down to her lower back, just above her waist. To their combined confusion and dread, they had then found themselves staring down the sight of Aura’s panties from behind, a fingertip tugging the fabric away from her rear, but there had only been a second or two to process this before things got even worse. With no further warning, Aura had dropped them, and with nothing else possibly able to catch them, the pair of shrunken lawyers had fallen straight into the opening of the roboticist’s panties, forced into the company of her colossal ass.

Apollo had landed first, his scream breaking off as he struck the fleshy surface of Aura’s right ass cheek and bounced backward. Her panties had caught him, and from there, he was sliding straight down into the unthinkable gorge of space between the two massive cheeks. He had heard Athena yelling from just above him, and saw her rush straight down past him in a blur of red hair. She seemed to have landed in a more centred position, helplessly tumbling right down between Aura’s ass cheeks without slowing down at all.

His heart beating so fast he thought it might give out entirely, Apollo had only been able to scream once more as his fate was sealed, the space below him tightening until he crashed down on top of Athena, wedged into the inescapable chasm with her.

Aura had then released her panties, and the world had gone dark, smothering them into a pitch-black prison of incredible warmth and the stale scent of sweat. Next, she seemed to sit down again, the powerful impact feeling like it ought to have killed them both. The landing left them stunned for a moment, but when they recovered, things were no better.

Apollo couldn’t see anything. Something he could easily identify as one of Athena’s legs was sprawled across his chest, its twin pinned beneath his left shoulder. This left his head somewhere in the vicinity of his friend’s stomach, his cheek pressed to her toned abs.

Athena screamed, the sound a bit muffled but still loud and piercing enough to hurt his ears.

“A-Athena, not so loud, please…!!” he stammered, his face flushed a burning red in the darkness. “It’s like you’re yelling right in my ear…!”

The scream stopped, but Athena simply began to instead call Aura a string of names that Apollo would never have believed he would hear from her. Once she appeared to run out of insults, she changed tactics.

“I-in her panties, seriously…!? With her butt!?”

Apollo couldn’t exactly disagree about how horrible this situation was, but there didn’t appear to be anything they could do about it. There was absolutely nowhere to move – sandwiched between the gigantic, fleshy globes of Aura’s rear, they were both completely trapped. The air was heavy, and filled with the musky scent of the sweat that Aura had worked up throughout her entire work day. It filled his tiny lungs, making him cough. His eyes were a bit watery, but he couldn’t move his hands up to rub them dry.

Athena swore again, though her tone now made her sound more like she just wanted to cry.

“Wh-why was I so stupid!?” she sobbed, clearly furious with herself for her mistake with the Skye Device, back in the robotics lab. “All I had to do was leave that leave that dumb gadget with Trucy, b-but now we’re gonna die under Aura’s ass…!!”

“H-hey…!” Apollo interjected. Really, he was just as uncomfortable and upset as Athena was, but listening to her break down like this was only making things worse. “Athena, look – we aren’t going to die in here. I-I don’t think so, anyway…”

Aura’s ass felt like it was the size of a small planet. The two massive globes were squeezing in on them with force that completely immobilized them, but really, they weren’t getting hurt, at least not so far.

“Apollo, she’s sitting on us! If she moves around too much, we’re totally screwed…!”

“But that doesn’t mean she will! Look, just-… just try and calm down, Athena. We’re not dead yet, so we can still get out of this.”

He wasn’t particularly confident in his words at all, and Athena would be able to tell. Her hypersensitive hearing would reveal his actual state of mind to her instantly. Still, the words might be of some small measure of comfort, at least.

There was a pause.

“A-Apollo, I’m so, so sorry Athena’s voice was small now, a despairing tone having replaced her panic. “This whole stupid thing is completely my fault…”

His first instinct was to argue, but Athena had a point, Apollo had to admit. They really wouldn’t have ever ended up in this situation were it not for her string of mistakes. Still, was it really fair to just let her beat herself up like this…?

 

 

Her glass raised to her lips one last time, Aura tilted her head back and drained the remainder of the very last drink she intended to go through tonight.

Her two “guests” hadn’t bothered her for a few minutes now. She could still feel the puny tickle they were creating, down in her panties, but it wasn’t a problem anymore.

She definitely needed to stop here, though – any more alcohol in her system, and she would be upgrading her inevitable hangover from “awful” to “worse than torture”. So, pushing herself up from her seat, Aura glanced in the direction of her bedroom. One hand hovering near her waist tugged at the back of her panties to adjust them, her smirk reappearing as she felt the two puny lawyers struggling against her rear once again. They wouldn’t be getting out of there any time soon.

Shuffling into her room, her movements slightly unbalanced, Aura made for her bed, dropping heavily on her front in a graceless heap.

 

 

Aura’s steps were dizzying for her two trapped “guests”. Her colossal cheeks shuddered slightly against them on either side as she moved, battering their puny bodies between two warm, mountainous masses. The scent of sweat was all over them by now.

Athena was clamping her mouth shut tight, her eyes screwed shut as well. She couldn’t let herself feel sick in here. There wasn’t any room to puke, even if she ended up needing to. Apollo was still stuck against her, his head resting on her stomach. He clearly couldn’t move either.

“Huh…?”

A strangely weightless feeling had suddenly come over her, forcing her out of the effort she’d been making to ignore the fact that she was all but certainly going to be trapped in Aura’s ass crack for hours at minimum.

 

-WHUMP-

 

Athena’s mouth opened in a stifled yell of alarm, the whole world violently shaking all around her. She faintly registered Apollo’s muffled yell from nearby as well. For a heart-stopping second or two, she was sure that this was it – Aura was about to crush them both beneath her rear. Instead, however, the world stabilized again, everything seeming to settle down. She still couldn’t budge so much as an inch, Aura’s colossal ass cheeks still pressing in against her, and there was a faint ringing in her ears following the unexpected impact, but she didn’t seem to be hurt.

“A-Apollo, you still OK…?”

“Ugh-… no, but I’ll live… Gonna be seriously sore in at least a few places, though…”

What had that been? Their position had changed a bit, angling them forward now. Was Aura lying down? Was she seriously going to sleep without even letting them out of her panties…!?

Athena’s heart rate was picking up again, grim reality dragging her frayed emotional state even deeper into despair.

(W-we can’t stay in here all night!)

 

 

An alarm beeped softly, the low sound causing Aura to stir.

Her face was halfway buried in her pillow. Or at least, she was fairly sure that it was her pillow. The throbbing she was feeling in her head didn’t make her eager to get up and double-check.

(… Shite… I make the worst decisions…)

“A quick drink” had obviously turned into quite a few. Her mind was a total haze at the moment, unable to focus on anything for more than a few seconds before the dull pain of her headache knocked it away by force.

Her eyes, mildly glazed, opened halfway. Aura could see her violet hair spilling across the pillow now, the dim lighting of her room and the soft hum of the alarm indicating that it was indeed time for her to get up.

What the hell had motivated her to drink so much…? The memory was there, but the hangover, headache, and exhaustion were keeping it hidden from her. She took a breath.

“… Fuck.”

At least it was Saturday. There was nothing she needed to do besides nurse this bloody hangover.

… For some reason, a faint twinge of memory in the back of her hazy mind seemed to indicate that there was something else to worry about. Still not pushing herself up from the relative comfort of her bed, Aura tried to think of it.

“No, fuck it.” she mumbled into her pillow.

It wasn’t worth dwelling on right now. If it had been anything important, she would probably find a hastily-scribbled note she’d now forgotten writing lying on the table, or on her desk.

Her ass was itchy. She moved one hand, scratching briefly at the spot before firmly adjusting her panties. The feel of the fabric against her skin made her suspect she’d gotten somewhat aroused the night before, but she couldn’t really remember it happening, right now.

 

There was nothing else for it at this point - she was just going to have to drag herself out of bed. Staying here would only mean pointlessly trying to sleep off a headache that would most likely last all morning. She needed some water, some fresh bacon, and a whole lot of time to herself. Hopefully no one tried to get in touch with her today – she couldn’t tolerate another visit from Athena right now.

Rolling, she got her bare feet down to the floor, hanging her head. Her violet hair spilled downward, and she brushed it all back over her shoulders.

She groaned, feeling another little itch against her rear. These were fairly new panties, weren’t they…?

“Cheap rubbish…”

Loose threads weren’t going to make her feel any better today. She tucked a thumb into the back of her underwear, firmly adjusting the panties again, and rose to her feet. Momentary dizziness set in, and she clutched at her forehead for a second.

“Ugh…”

 

It was time to get her morning going. Aura shuffled forward, not bothering with finding anything else to wear. Her tank top and panties would do for now.

She took no further notice of the irritation she’d been feeling in the back of her panties. As far as she was concerned, all she was feeling was a single loose thread somewhere in there, and she wasn’t about to look over the fabric to locate it right now. In her hazy mind, all memory of her brief encounter with a certain pair of shrunken attorneys had faded. She didn’t recall fishing Apollo out of her glass, nor trying to communicate with him or Athena in her hand. The last she remembered of Athena was the sight of the redhead’s back as she left the space centre.

Quite unbeknownst to Aura, both Athena and Apollo were here in the room with her. Both were alive but totally immobilized, forcibly shaken out of the uncomfortable sleep they had eventually drifted off into by her movements and adjustments to her panties. Still buried in her ass crack, the battered and exhausted pair had no real means available for drawing her attention as Aura shuffled off to begin her day, totally unaware that she was carrying them.

 

END?

 

Chapter End Notes:

(That covers five of the seven bad endings for this story! Please, leave a review if you've enjoyed this story! It's a big help to me, whatever you've got to say. Any favourite endings? Any you might like to see expanded on in an Alternate story?)