- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(A bit longer in the works than I wanted, but Chapter 4 is here! With this, we're right into the part of this story I'm most excited to finish!)

 

“Ohhhh, you were right, this is such a stupid ideaaaa...!!”

Athena’s panicked voice was the last thing Apollo heard before the world wrenched aggressively into motion once again.

Getting a sudden idea for helping himself and Athena off of Aura’s bathroom floor, he had rushed forward to grab onto the fabric of the roboticist’s dropped tights, Athena following suit nearby, and now the shrunken lawyer found his perch rushing upward into the air in Aura’s slack grip. He closed his eyes, keeping both hands solidly gripped to the fabric moving all around him. Even over the air rushing in his ears, he could hear Athena letting out an alarmed scream as she hurtled upward as well.

The rising motion stopped, the pair swinging weightlessly for a moment. From there, Aura was moving forward again.

“A-Apollo, you’d better still be over there!!” Athena screamed.

“Right here...!” he called back. It sounded like Widget chirped something at him in response, but the little computer’s synthesized voice wasn’t loud enough to carry to his position clearly.

His redheaded friend’s alarm was totally understandable, of course – Apollo was fairly sure that he was just as scared by the idea of losing his grip and falling. Sure, they’d already survived one drop like this, but that didn’t mean they were in any hurry to take another one.

Aura’s forward movements made them rock back and forth in her grip, her huge arm swaying gently at her side. The fabric of her vast tights shifted freely all around them with every step, making it advisable to keep their eyes closed and avoid any unnecessary dizziness.

(Good thing I don’t get motion sick...)

 

 

Heading back across her room, Aura paused next to her chair. These tights would have to go into the laundry, but for now, that wasn’t important. Flicking them carelessly onto the armrest of her chair, the halfway-drunk robotics engineer made to drop into the seat again. She wanted to finish up with that reading before she ended up too wasted to do so.

Her discarded tights brushing gently against her bare leg, Aura settled in again, reaching for her drink with one hand, and her book with the other.

 

 

Athena sighed loudly, glad that the motion had finally stopped.

It wasn’t as if she’d been at much risk of losing her grip; she could manage a dead hang for much longer than the moments it had taken to safely reach Aura’s desk chair again. What she’d been more bothered by was the impulsively reckless decision that had brought them here in the first place.

[Hypocrite!]

She twitched in surprise, scowling down at Widget.

“Oh, pipe down... Hey, Apollo?”

“Ngh... Y-yeah?” was his response.

“I think... I’m pretty sure we can make it down from here now.” Athena said, glancing to both of her sides in turn. They were still dangling from Aura’s removed tights, which were now loosely draped over the armrest of her chair. Their oblivious host’s colossal body was looming not too far from their positions. “You ready to get moving again?”

“Well, I’d really much rather say ‘no’, but yeah...” Apollo replied, “I’m ready.”

“OK.” She thought the move she had in mind through a bit. “Climb down a little first, if you want, but I think we should try and jump from here to Aura’s leg.”

“Her leg...?”

Athena sighed. “Listen, I know it’ll be kinda weird, but try and keep it together, alright? How else are we gonna make it up to her so she’ll notice us?”

“Right... OK, let’s do it.”

Apollo still sounded noticeably uncomfortable with the idea of dropping onto Aura’s bare skin, and if she was honest, Athena didn’t particularly like the idea either, but in the absence of any better options, this was just going to have to be their plan for now.

“I’m just gonna move down a bit...”

“Sure.” she called back. “I’m gonna jump, so once I’m down there, I’ll spot for you!”

 

Taking one look downward to judge her angle, Athena started to shift back and forth a bit. Once she had a decent swaying motion going, she took a breath and released her grip on Aura’s pink tights.

The freefall only lasted a second. She came down feet-first, solidly striking the wide surface of Aura’s thigh.

Unfortunately, her balance wasn’t quite a match for the landing. She seized up, her somewhat sore arms beginning to wildly swing at her sides as she toppled backward. Another alarmed yelp escaped her lips, and she fell.

Bouncing awkwardly, she flopped over backward and found herself sliding downward against the smooth, warm hillside of Aura’s bare skin. Her heart was racing again, pounding out an erratic drumbeat against the inside of her chest.

“Oof!!”

 

Dazed, she clutched at her forehead. Whatever she’d landed on now, it felt much more solid, at least.

“Darn it...”

Her ears pricked at a familiar, loud sound. She opened her eyes again just in time to spot a figure in red tumbling down toward her, making a crash-landing nearby.

Not wasting any more time, Athena pushed herself to her feet.

“You OK, Apollo?”

She found him lying on his front, legs splayed behind him. One arm was limp at his side, while the other was extended just enough to let Apollo give a shaky thumbs-up, though he remained face-down on the ground.

Once more helping him up, Athena frowned while taking in their surroundings.

“This is the chair. Aura’s chair.” she remarked. “I guess we both scuffed the landing a little, huh?”

“Tell me about it...” Apollo groaned, stumbling a little, with his eyes still fixed on the ground. “I didn’t even get one foot on solid ground...”

 

So, what did this mistake of theirs mean for their ongoing plans? Athena straightened up, taking a breath. Glancing around, she’d barely finished inhaling when she almost choked, deep discomfort splitting across her face.

“... Hey, Athena?” Apollo inquired, looking at her. “What’s-... ghk-!!”

His disconcerted noise was appropriate, Athena felt. Just as she had seconds ago, Apollo had noticed something in particular about just where they were. Having fallen from Aura’s leg and down to her chair, they now found themselves positioned right between the roboticist’s towering thighs. The twin canyon walls drew gradually closer together until they both converged with the gigantic set of panties Aura was wearing.

Staring down the sight before them now felt different from everything else they’d seen on this hazardous misadventure thus far. Aura’s crotch looked like it was nearly two hundred feet high, her magenta-tinted underwear stretching upward in their view and a short distance onto her vast legs in such a way that it felt impossible to ignore, now that they’d seen it.

 

... Had Apollo stopped breathing? Athena turned on the spot, her face burning red, when she realized that the faint sound of her friend’s exhales had seemed to halt.

“Apollo!” she prompted him. His eyes were still fixed straight forward, clearly stunned by what he was seeing. Fortunately, he registered her voice, his focus wavering.

“U-uhh...”

Athena couldn’t pretend that she wasn’t also feeling deeply, profoundly embarrassed by where they’d just ended up. Being anywhere near the vicinity of Aura’s crotch had been far, far from her mind during her efforts to plan their movements, and now that she suddenly found that particular part of Aura’s astoundingly large body so very close to her, she could understand Apollo’s obvious discomfort easily.

“L-let’s just move the other way.” she said, moving to take Apollo by the arm. She’d barely reached his position when she stopped again. “... Wait.”

The embarrassment she was feeling was replaced by alarm.

“Wait, no no no...”

Maybe the realization dawning on her ought to have come a bit sooner. It was natural, really – looking out beyond their position, Athena could see Aura’s bare legs stretching the considerable distance to the edge of her desk chair and vanishing from view just below her knees. Most unfortunately, this arrangement meant that there was really nothing in that direction that could feasibly help them.

...

Strangely, she started to laugh.

It wasn’t at all a sound of amusement. Apollo turned to see her again, giving her a deeply concerned look as she started with low, disbelieving laughter that ascended to something much more like hysterical sobbing in the seconds to follow.

“A-Athena, you can’t freak out on me now...!” Apollo exclaimed, circling around to stand in front of her. “C’mon, get it together...!”

She covered her mouth with one hand, her shoulders still shaking a bit. Not a single cell of her being wanted to say what was now on her mind, but it was going to have to come out sooner or later...

“... Haftaclimbpanties...” she mumbled; the sound unintelligible as her palm muffled it.

“... What?”

Closing her eyes, Athena couldn’t even bring herself to repeat her words. It was entirely too uncomfortable, awkward, and frightening to even consider. Of course, as was often the case in these situations...

[Gotta climb back up on Aura’s undies!]

She buried her face in both palms, her fingers raking into her red hair.

“W-WHAT-!?”

Apollo’s explosive reaction was, once again, pretty understandable. He was sputtering now, making sounds that rarely got more than one syllable in before breaking off.

Feeling much more inclined to bury herself in a hole somewhere and never emerge again than to answer Apollo, Athena raised one hand to her chest and forcefully yanked Widget from his place just below her neck, his chain’s clasp snapping open. Without a word, she stuffed the chatty AI down her shirt and out of sight.

After a generous pause, she opened her mouth to try and speak again, but nothing came out.

“Athena...? I don’t suppose there’s any chance that Widget was lying just now, is there...?”

She bit her lip, her hand dropping back to her side. Her fingers flexed and unflexed several times. Finally, her voice feeling very hesitant to come out at all, she responded.

“... Apollo, I think the only way we’re gonna get back up from here is by climbing-“

She wasn’t even able to finish the sentence before Apollo made a deeply dismayed sound. It was something she found she could identify with.

 

 

Aura squinted for a moment. Her reading had been slowing down with time, and likewise, her vision was also becoming gradually more blurred, both naturally being results of the ever-increasing amount of alcohol that had found its way into her system. A few blinks, and she was seeing the text before her clearly again, her lips silently moving to form loose strings of words borrowed from the page.

One of her elbows was resting solidly on the desk, her fist pushing lightly against her cheek. She needed to refill her glass again, but had been putting it off for a minute or two now.

She hadn’t noticed the light touch of her two incredibly small guests against her skin when they had briefly landed on her leg, and now that they were stranded on her chair, directly between her thighs, she had no reason to become aware of them at all. At the moment, the two speck-sized figures were making a slow approach to her crotch, where her panties were making contact with the cushioned chair. Turning to the next page and continuing to read, Aura simply remained as oblivious as ever.

 

 

Athena’s face was currently marked by the widest frown she had worn in recent memory.

Nothing about this situation was acceptable. Here she was, standing right beside Apollo at less than a centimetre in height, staring up at the astounding and indescribably uncomfortable sight of Aura Blackquill’s panties, the height of which stretched somewhere close to two hundred feet up relative to their current scale, and if she and her equally-mortified friend were going to have any hope of fixing their awful situation, they were actually going to have to grab a hold on Aura’s underwear and start climbing directly upward, using the fabric alone.

It was fortunate that Widget was still stuffed down her shirt. She could tolerate the cool metal of his casing tickling at her chest a bit much more easily than she would have been able to put up with his outbursts borrowed from her subconscious.

“... Apollo?” she said aloud, keeping her eyes firmly locked on the ground at her feet.

“No.” Apollo answered almost instantly. “Assuming that you were about to ask ‘are you ready’, the answer’s definitely ‘no’. In fact, you can probably put me down as never being ready again.”

“Yep...” Athena groaned. “Same.”

She forced herself to look up, grimacing once more at the solid wall of Aura’s magenta panties. It wasn’t even just the sight – the colossal roboticist’s body heat was creating a downright oppressive atmosphere all around them, and the air was noticeably tinged with the easily identifiable scent of sweat.

(And... maybe something else I’d rather not think about, too...)

There wasn’t really anything else that could be done to prepare. All that they really had the option to do at this point was begin. Wasting any more time down here would do them no good whatsoever, and Athena wasn’t fond of the idea of being left stranded on this chair if Aura got up and left again.

Taking the two steps forward necessary to reach the fabric wall before her, Athena reached up with her left hand, uncurling her reflexively closed fist, and took a firm grip on the fibres to test their suitability for climbing.

“I think it’ll work, Apollo...” she said, still so intensely uncomfortable that it was hard to even get words out. “C’mon -- we’ve been stuck down here for long enough already.”

She heard a very weary-sounding sigh, and Apollo arrived beside her. Raising her other hand in turn, Athena gripped at the fabric with both hands and hopped off of the surface of the chair, tensing her muscles.

She’d gone mountain-climbing before, to heights much greater than she was looking at now. She just needed to think of this the same way.

... It wasn’t working.

 

A couple of minutes, and aside from their unshakable embarrassment at what they were doing, the two shrunken attorneys were making effective progress.

They were at least halfway up the solid wall of Aura’s panties now, and the beginning section had been the most difficult stretch they would need to deal with. The sheer angle was evening out a bit now, making things a touch easier for them, at least on the physical labour side of things.

As for the mental side of things, there had been little improvement.

It was, tragically, quite impossible to block out the knowledge of exactly what it was they were climbing. Aura’s considerable body heat was still emanating from her massive presence, swirling all around them. Additionally, their precise position meant that there was only a single layer of fabric separating them from their gigantic, oblivious host’s crotch, and as a direct result, the pair found their minds unavoidably caught up on the knowledge of exactly which part of Aura’s anatomy they were nearly making contact with as they carried on. To claim that hormones were having no negative effect on their efforts would be a particularly generous lie.

 

Apollo felt sure that his eyes were bugging right out of his head, as his friends often told him that they did whenever he concentrated on the sight of something. He was barely even blinking, just trying to keep his mind as focused as possible on the repeated motions necessary to continue his climb, and as far as he could manage from the thought of Aura Blackquill’s womanhood.

He was having virtually no success. His jeans were causing him no shortage of discomfort themselves; their front was under more than a small amount of strain, thoughtfully provided by the erection he was sporting. He couldn’t do anything to prevent it – Aura’s panties were practically all he could see at the moment, and it was impossible not to acknowledge what they concealed, past just one simple layer of magenta fabric.

He kept remembering the private activity he had briefly witnessed Aura engaging in, back in the bathroom. She had plainly been teasing at herself, her fingers buried in the very same - and likely at least mildly damp - panties that he was now using to climb up her body, and no mental effort he was capable of could stop his mind drifting back to the thought of how utterly massive his roboticist friend’s sex would appear to him now, at his diminished scale. Aura’s pussy would be substantially larger than the entire three floors of the Wright Anything Agency. The entire office could’ve disappeared inside of it...

 

He paused, uttering a little groan and giving his head a firm shake. Why the hell did he keep letting his thoughts drift toward anything as messed-up and distracting as that? Perverted fantasies about Aura would do absolutely nothing to help him or Athena. Hopefully Athena wasn’t picking up any audible signs of just how distracted he was from the low sounds of exertion he was making.

His redheaded friend and co-worker was, unsurprisingly, ahead of him, several feet higher up. Now that he thought on it, it was quite fortunate that Athena wasn’t wearing her work outfit; her ruffled, yellow skirt would’ve been providing him with quite a view from his current angle. Pants had been a lucky choice for her after she'd returned home from work.

 

They were very near the end of this stretch of their ascent now. Apollo had gone rock-climbing with Athena at least a few times on her repeated urgings, and while the activity hadn’t always been one he enjoyed, he supposed that he was thankful for the practice now.

“Done!” he heard Athena exclaim. He looked up, still panting heavily with the strain all of this climbing was putting on him. Indeed, Athena had reached the upper edge of Aura’s panties, now seated there with her legs dangling toward him.

He arrived to meet her again after several more seconds, Athena slinging an arm under his to help him up next to her. Taking a seat, he tried to catch his breath. There was still a long climb ahead, so getting exhausted now wasn’t an option.

“Good hustle.” Athena remarked, trying to sound cheerful. “I’d bet the Apollo from about six months ago wouldn’t have made it!”

He gave a quiet laugh, but didn’t say anything back. He needed to save all the breath he could, for now.

 

 

Two fingertips hugging the neck of the bottle still resting on her desk, Aura idly twirled it around on its edge, her somewhat hazy eyes still trailing to and fro on the page before her.

As ever, she hadn’t noticed the presence of two tiny guests here in her room for even a second. As far as her inebriated mind was concerned, Athena and Apollo were long-gone by now, off to enjoy whatever meaningless activities they’d planned for the rest of the evening.

Deciding that she’d put it off long enough, she filled her glass yet again. As she’d feared upon first breaking out her favourite drink, Aura had long-since forgotten how many glasses she’d been through now.

 

 

This was an improvement, even if only a small one. Aura’s tank top was both easier to maintain a grip on, and significantly less embarrassing to make contact with for the two puny lawyers ascending her body. Of course, neither was oblivious to the most prominent obstacle ahead, that being Aura’s mountainous chest.

Her breasts could’ve leveled most of a city block. Their astonishing size was such that it was hard to even take in that they were merely an above-average pair of breasts, and not some strange landmass.

Planning a route that would take them up Aura’s left side, Athena was once more leading Apollo as they climbed past their host’s stomach and up to her incomprehensible chest. Unless they chose to circle all the way around to Aura’s back, they would just have to climb past her breasts in one way or another, so Athena had simply chosen a path that appeared relatively easy and gotten going as soon as she and Apollo felt ready again.

 

Aura had been wearing this tank top beneath her work coat all day, and consequently, a very noticeable undercurrent of her perspiration could be detected both on its fabric and in its scent. Perhaps it was simply less noticeable than it might have normally been, considering that the two puny attorneys had been breathing comparably sweat-tinged air for so long now.

(As long as we don't get too close to her gross armpit, we should be OK...)

Athena couldn’t help but feel at least a light trace of envy at seeing Aura’s breasts so prominently displayed like this. It was stupid, she was perfectly aware. She already had a chest of noticeably above-average size, and really, Aura’s was so big that it probably caused her back pain, particularly when she was hard at work in the robotics lab.

Now scaling the side of Aura’s left breast, Athena could feel the solid structure of Aura’s bra beneath the exterior layer of the tank top. Maybe that was another point in favour of her slightly-smaller chest. She could probably pick and choose her bra with more freedom than someone as busty as Aura.

 

... She wanted to laugh, realizing how long she had spent on this train of thought.

(And you were thinking Apollo was a pervert earlier...)

Once they made it up to the plateau of Aura’s chest, they would practically be home-free. Even at their puny size, Aura would all but certainly hear them yelling for her attention, as long as Apollo put his vocal training to full use.

She glanced down, noting that she hadn’t checked on her friend in a while. Apollo was quite red in the face, – probably for more than one reason – but looked to be doing reasonably well.

“Almost done!” she called out in the most encouraging manner her tired voice could manage.

 

Apollo was nearly at the end of his rope. His arms were burning up, and he was certain that his shoulders would be in some serious pain in a few hours. They were so close, and he couldn’t give up, but at the rate he was going, he was liable to injure himself.

He hadn’t even really been paying attention to the distance remaining for the last minute or so. They’d been close, but the more he focused on the space remaining, the wider the gap seemed to become.

He suddenly let out a startled gasp as something clamped at the back of his jacket and shirt. With a forceful yank, he was pulled upward, flopping onto his front on some kind of plateau.

(W-wait, we actually made it...!?)

He blinked, startled to see the slope of Aura’s tank top stretching out across her breasts before him in his partly blurred vision. Athena must have reached this point first, and then reached down to pull him up the last of the way. She was seated right beside him, sweat visibly running down her face.

“Well, that was a heck of a serious workout, huh?” she prompted him, giving an utterly exhausted grin.

He took in and released several heavy breaths, too tired to even reply.

(I just need a nap, that’s all...)

His face flopped to the ground. At this point, he was much too wiped out to feel embarrassed by recognizing that he was perched on one of Aura’s breasts. There was really no point, considering everything he’d experienced so far.

 

At some point, Athena got up again, pacing their immediate surroundings. Most fortunately, Aura didn’t appear inclined to go anywhere, still seeming to just be seated at her desk for something. Reading, Apollo guessed. A less fortunate detail was the fact that she was also still drinking, her glass routinely being lifted up to her lips, a fair distance overhead.

“So, once you’re feeling up to it, we’ll need those Chords of Steel at full power, OK, Apollo?” Athena prompted him. He pushed off of the ground to look up at her.

“Some water would be a lifesaver right now, but I’ll do my best.” He said, still panting heavily.

Nearby, he could see a long strand of Aura’s violet hair, which reached downward just far enough to settle against her top. She’d clearly let her already-long hair grow out a bit more over the past several months. His eyes traced along the strand, upward to the side of Aura’s face. She was gazing down at whatever was on her desk, though the object of her focus was out of his view, obscured past her colossal breasts.

Aura took another sip from her drink. This was a particularly long one, and Apollo watched with concern as Aura drained the gigantic glass entirely before lowering it to the desk again.

(She is absolutely tanked, isn’t she...?)

Getting Aura’s help was the final major step in their plan, but the more she continued to drink, the harder it became to imagine their efforts succeeding.

 

Quite suddenly, Apollo’s idle thoughts were interrupted. Aura had moved, the wide landscape of her body shifting beneath where he was still lying prone. Athena gave a panicked yelp from nearby.

By the look of it, Aura’s seemingly mile-long arm was reaching toward the tall bottle still sitting on her desk, no doubt to refill her drink yet again. Instinctively, Apollo took a firm grip on the grey fabric of Aura’s tank top, but to his alarm, Athena had still been on her feet when the motion occurred, and from his prone position, Apollo watched his redheaded friend topple backward, crying out as she fell.

“A-Athena!!”

He lurched, but was too scared to try and stand as Aura shifted back, bottle in hand. Athena was still yelling, but he couldn’t quite see her anymore.

When Aura was finished moving, having returned the bottle to its place, Apollo scrambled upright.

“Athena! Athena!?”

He spotted her, his voice trailing off into an alarmed yell of his own.

When Athena had fallen, she had somehow toppled right off of Aura’s tank top and onto the bare skin of her breast, and from there, appeared to have slipped straight into the wide, canyon-like gorge of the roboticist’s prominent cleavage.

“A-Athena, are you OK!?” he called out, staggering forward to as close a point as he could without setting foot on Aura’s bare skin for himself.

Almost upside-down, Athena was trapped in the vast, fleshy gorge a considerable distance down. She was still just making alarmed sounds at the moment. Could she get upright again, or was her situation somehow still getting worse...?

“ATHENA!!”

“A-Apollo, help...!!”

He wanted to, of course, but what could he possibly do from here? Athena was trapped quite a ways below his position now, nestled in the canyon of space between Aura’s colossal tits.

“I-... Athena, I can’t get down to you, or I’m just gonna end up stuck, too...!”

“Aura!!” Athena yelled back, visibly squirming to try and right herself again. Apollo blinked. “CALL AURA, NOW!!”

“Oh, duh...!” he said to himself. That had been their plan all along. He turned, craning his neck to look up at Aura’s huge face, directly above his position. She really was huge like this...

He cleared his throat, which felt raw and badly in need of water.

“AURA!!” he yelled, not quite able to reach full volume. “AURA, DOWN HERE!!”

He waited. A few seconds passed.

“AURA, LOOK DOWN!! AURA!!”

He cursed under his breath, seeing absolutely no reaction. Sure, he was absolutely tiny, but still, this had to be close enough for Aura to pick up his voice, right? She hadn’t gone deaf or anything...

 

His eyes fell on the dangling lock of violet hair again, and he moved almost automatically. He needed to get closer to one of Aura’s ears, and the way she wore her hair meant that the lock ahead of him would take him right there.

“Be right back, Athena!!”

He heard her yelling something, but couldn’t catch it. Focusing on his new task, Apollo grabbed as much of Aura’s dangling hair as possible and immediately got back to climbing, now shimmying his way upward.

 

Athena, meanwhile, was in a state of panic.

When Aura had suddenly moved, her balance had abandoned her in an instant, and with nothing to catch her, she’d toppled right off the edge of the robotics titan’s tank top and onto her bare breast, the trace amount of sweat on Aura’s skin causing her to slide into motion more quickly than she could’ve hoped to react to.

In a matter of seconds, Athena had found herself trapped in the deep, sweltering gorge of Aura’s cleavage. Completely surrounded on all sides by the mountainous mass of the older woman’s tits, there was almost nothing Athena could do. She’d begun to squirm around immediately, but if she wasn’t careful, the motions could very well cause her to sink right into the fleshy canyon now threatening to consume her entirely, and she very much doubted she would survive such a development.

Aura’s breasts were like entire planetoids, shifting against her comparatively minuscule body from all sides and without mercy. Even the simple, rhythmic movement of Aura’s breaths became a hazardous shudder for her, every motion seeming poised to send her on a one-way, sinking trip straight out of sight between the crushing masses.

She had heard Apollo yelling for Aura’s attention, but it didn’t appear to have worked. Could she really not hear them, even so close...?

 

This had to be close enough. Keeping both legs and one arm solidly locked around Aura’s violet hair, Apollo took another breath and yelled with all the force he could manage.

“AURA!! AURA, WE NEED YOUR-“

He got no further before a low noise sounded from Aura’s nearby lips, and the entire world swung into violent motion.

His field of view becoming nothing more than a wild, dizzying blur, Apollo was rushing through the air. Clearly Aura had heard him this time, but her reaction had sent him flying, tossed right off of the lock of hair he’d been clinging to.

He screamed, wildly spinning through the air in an uncontrollable arc. Any and all thoughts in his mind had been replaced by the heart-stopping dread of his inevitable collision with whatever Aura's movement had flicked him toward. He was going to crash headlong into something at any moment, and he would almost certainly-...

 

-splash-

 

He was underwater. His eyes stinging and his mouth instantly filled, Apollo thrashed in a daze until he broke the surface. There, he discovered that he could rest his feet on solid ground, though this was of little comfort, given that he had somehow ended up in a chest-deep pool of some kind. Where the hell was this? An intense, fruity scent was filling his lungs and mouth as he gasped to clear his airway.

Aura’s glass. He’d been flung right into the glass she’d been drinking from.

His mouth falling open in horror, Apollo looked upward to find high, glassy walls circling all the way around him.

“O-oh, crap, no no no no!!”

This couldn’t be happening. It just couldn’t be...

Something appeared above him, and Apollo’s rapidly-beating heart nearly stopped. High above, at the top of the glass pit he’d fallen into, the neck of the bottle Aura was emptying was poised to refill her glass all over again. The world seemed to freeze as the first drops from the bottle tumbled into view, splashing down in the last moment before a frigid torrent followed, Apollo disappearing beneath the rising tide in barely a second.

 

Chapter End Notes:

(And we'll close Chapter 4 here. Our shrunken lawyer friends have one more chapter of difficulties ahead before this story comes to a close. Please, drop a review here if you've been keeping up with this story! I'd really appreciate it.)