- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter has to do a lot with the giantess using him at the gym.  She works out and then she goes home.

 

This chapter focuses on smelling, farting, unwilling fetish


Rachel looked at her little creation she created.  Her very in shape frame standing around 5ft 6 also made it look that much better of an image for people to see.  Her fingers are started to wrap around the now panties that he was sewn into.  He did not see her monsterious looking eyes from his perspective.  He worried when ever he saw those eyes what would be coming next.  Eventually her eyes did lock onto him, but he was very eager to watch his fate, also being scared to death. 

 

“I wonder how the broccoli and cauliflower is going to add a texture stuck up my stinky ass crack. You know?”

 

The slave reaslizing he could not do anything and just cry for help as much as possible.

 

“No one will be able to hear you.  Just imagine I will be walking around the gym doing squats, doing some leg raises, benching, curling and they will have no idea a man with a gag in his mouth is sewn into my panties where the ass crack lies.  They barely know of my eating habbits, how stinky it will smell.  Oh god I can not wait.”

 

She then started to shift her panties to around her ankles and he knew what was coming next.  Slowly he could feel his body being raised and eventually he would see some bronze toned legs would be coming through the holes of her panties.  Then he saw her big ass and he realized he was going towards that stinky monster.  When his face was met with her ass.  It felt like his mouth was being squished against her ass hair that she did not trim the best either.  It was a real unique experience of being her panties.  And still very infatuation, but terrifying.  He then felt her hand from the back side to adjust everything and pat her captive on the back for his new home.

 

“Well I hope it is all tight and snug, and remember to keep sniffing.  We need you to get a lot of oxygen so when the farts fill up my panties your not begging for air.

 

(About 25 minutes later)

 

Rachel began walking into her membership area, where the front desk lady was.  Every step she took was also squishing her little captive more and more.  He could not squirm either.  It was a win win for Rachel she is filling out her fantasy and she is also being healthy.  She got to the front desk lady greeted her and then went on in.  The squat area was at least for the most part pretty empty.  She did her little stretches to make sure she did not pull anything.  The stretch obviously would create tension on her little captive for sure.  She would also let loose a couple farts with the warm up which would be a good indicator to her little captive that she was stretching with her ass hole beign stretched.  She would do her warm up sets, but would still want good form so she would have to squeeze her butt cheeks hard together.  Every set the man would feel his bones getting crushed but they can not break because of the serum.  After the first set the man staretd to notice another thing he never imagined even about with the crying.  Her booty really started to sweat, and the sweat would get in his eyes and the tears would automatically activate.  He now had to worry about that.  And the mixure of her farting every now and then with sweat would blow the sweat all over his face.  He kept on trying to move his head, but he could not do it because of the restraint she made for his neck.  He would start to hyper ventilate trying to rationalize what he could do in this situation.  Rachel eventually would need to put on more weight and that would mean her ass would need to be held tighter together.  He really would feel the weight when she put 225 lbs on the bar now.  Every squat would start to feel like his arm would be dislocated from the pressure.  Rachel really enjoyed having the ball gag in.  There were other people going along with their lives having no clue what she was doing.  Did she feel bad?  Yes she had to have some kind of empathy, but she really got off to this later in her bed with no one around.  She really had no idea she would enjoy this so much.  She also fanatasized during sets about turning him into a cuckhold.  She props her panties up on a hook while he watches her take it doggy style.  Rachel really did think this would be a fun thing to do.  Eventually she needed to move on and staretd to to do some leg raises.  Today was leg day so he was lucky to not have any bench presses while his face would be between to her soft cusions.  She imagines when ever she raised her leg that his little body was getting pulled apart from beign stuck between her stinky ass crack with the sweat beign sticky holding him in place.  And then when he got tired a fart would wake him up.  Rachel really enjoyed this little game she played.  She just knew he would be tired, but what he does not know is he is just panties now.  When Rachel walked over to her car she released a huge stinyk fart finally being in her own private vaccinity.

 

“Did you hear that one little guy it really is smelly and gross.  Well I really need to do some other things tonight, and honestly thought about it.  I need to break you in slowly you need a rest from all that squishing around.  I rather have you awake and worship my ass then asleep.  So your going in the hamper.”

 

The man really could not speak up , and she really could not hear anything at all.

 

“I really do not know how you feel about that, but I assure you, when your trained you will be in my stinky ass crack 24/7.

Chapter End Notes:

So yah this is the ending of this chapter.  I do not know if I am going to make a 5 th one.  I will always keep it open to come back too.