- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is a single chapter story I wrote long ago.  It used to be in the Archive but disappeared a while back.  If there is enough interest I may be motivated to write a sequel.

This tale is about a couple named Chris and Lori since I'm sure they wouldn't want their real names used.  They've been dating for about a year and Chris has gotten into the habit of staying for long weekends at Lori's apartment in town.  It's not a big apartment barely a studio apartment in the city but it was cozy and close to everything.  He'd come by late on Friday afternoon after work and and stay till late Sunday.  They didn't do this every weekend but often enough and Lori liked having him there.  He was around spending time with her and she liked that and made her feel closer to him, almost like living together but not full time and no committment.  

 

Now this one particular spring weekend, Chris showed up as they had planned and slumped down in her big old cushy loveseat after a day at work.  Lori came over to him with a big smile.  Chris loved that smile.  She was so cute with that smile and her natural blond hair and clear blue eyes.  She sat next to him and began to rub his neck to relax him.  As she continued to massage his neck she said, "I got a great idea planned for this weekend.  Let me show you something."  With that she reached over to a side table and picked up an odd looking device. It looked like a ray gun from a 1950's sci-fi movie except it had a digital display and several buttons on it.  "What's that?", he asked wondering what she was up to.  "It's a portasizer.", she replied, "I thought we could play with it and reverse roles this weekend.". "What do you mean by reverse roles?", he replied quizzically.  "I could even our size difference with this.  It would be fun to play tonight without you having that big size advantage over me for a change.", she replied.

 

Now Lori was a petite 5'3" while Chris was 5'11".  So there was a big difference.  "I thought those things were so outrageously expensive and no one could own one?", Chris asked wondering how she could ever afford something like that". She smiled back at him and replied, "We just got it for the lab for a research project.  No one's in this weekend, so I 'borrowed' it.  They'll  never know it was gone.  They think it's still in the packing box....   Well, the box is still in there.", she added with a giggle.

 

Chris though to himself what a great opportunity this was.  He always fantasized of being small and making love to a giant woman but he had never admitted these feeling to anyone, especially his girlfriend, and he wasn't really sure he would actually want to do it.  There were a lot of risks and he could get hurt or killed if things got out of hand.  Lori could get pretty frisky once they get going and he could see her accidentally hurting him.  Lori could see he was hesitating and said,  "Come on, what's a few inches between friends for a little while.  It'll be a fun."  He continued to hesitate looking at her and trying to decide what to do.  "You know, I did go to a lot of trouble to get this thing.  I could be fired if they found out I took it home", she pouted at him.  "What's a matter.  I can't believe you don't trust me.", she continued, "You know I did this for us."

 

Well, the combination of his fantasy and her urging finally got the better of him.  "OK, just a few inches to even the odds", he said.  "Great!  Go stand in the middle of the room", she replied as she started entering data into the portasizer's keypad.  "Exactly how much are you ...", he started to say but she aimed it at him and pressed the trigger before he could finish.  Suddenly, his world blurred and he felt dizzy for a moment.  He put his head down to shake the feeling and when it cleared and he opened his eyes and looked around everything in the room seemed to have gotten bigger than he expected.  

 

Lori jump off the loveseat and came up directly in front of him.  The top of his head barely came up to her neck.  She giggled and patted him on the head.  "Wait a minute!", he said, "I though you said we were going to even the odds".  "I did", she replied, "Now you come up to me where I used to come up to you."  He looked at the display in her hand and it read 70%.  "I can't believe you ...", he started to say but she grabbed him with both hands and pushed his face into her now oversized chest.  She held him as she pulled his loose clothes off his tiny frame.  "Ohhh, you're so little.  Is this how I feel to you", she purred.  She stepped back and pulled off her own top and wriggled out of her jeans leaving only her panties and socks and in the process, putting on a show for him to watch.  "I want to feel your soft skin against my body", she continued.

 

She cupped held her breasts in her hands.  "I bet these look a lot bigger to you now.  Want to kiss them?", she giggled.  He stepped forward cocked his head and began to lick and kiss her nipple.  She held his ass tight and massaged it with her hand.  As he continued, she dropped the portasizer on the sofa behind her and maneuvered him over to her bed across the room.  

 

He stepped back and she laid him on his back on the bed as she got on all fours over him waving her breasts with the now very erect nipples.  She lowered her breast over his mouth to allow him to continue sucking and kissing  However, all this kissing drove her crazy and she guided his very erect member into her moist pussy.  She knew his dick didn't satisfy the same as he did at full size but the rush of having him under her and the power she felt made up for it.  They continued to make love for sometime and eventually she flipped him over to continue with him on top.  Finally he collapsed across her crotch from exhaustion.  She pulled him up and spooned his body against hers as they fell asleep together.  

 

A little later that night, they got up and she made them dinner while he watched TV still naked from her bed.  They ate dinner with him naked and her dressed in a pair of panties and a half shirt.  They drank a bottle of wine and replaxed.  As they cudled in bed later, he turned to her and asked, "Was it all you expected?".   She replied, "Actually you're a bit on the small side for me now, at least in one department.", as she looked down between his legs.  "Too bad we can't leave that full size", she joked.  "So do I get my inches back now", he asked.  "Let's wait till tomorrow in case I have another idea over night", she answered as she settled in bed with him.

 

The next morning he awoke to the smell of breakfast.  She had made a full breakfast for them and he went to the kitchen.  "Thanks for making breakfast", he said,  "If you don't mind I'd really like some clothes.".  "Take a look in that bottom drawer", she pointed out to him, "I think there are some old sweats in there."  He looked, found some that were still big for him but could be made to fit.  He put them on and had breakfast with her.

 

When he finished his breakfast, he went into the bathroom to take care of business.  However, he found to be an experience in itself.  When he came out she was sitting naked with her legs folded under on the loveseat.  "I think I want a nice bubble bath to relax.  Want to join me?",  see asked.  "I don't think so.", he answered, "That tub is too small for two, even at my size."  "No problem.", she countered as she raised her hand with the portasizer in it and fired again.  He didn't get a chance to protest, because he immediately had the same feeling as before.  When he recovered the room was even bigger.  He looked to his left and saw that he barely came up to her bureau.  He probably wasn't over three feet tall he thought to himself.   The already big sweatsuit was now too big for him and it fell off his frame.  Lori giggled when she saw this and she  stood up and walked over to him.  "Just right.  Another 70% just did the trick", she mused as she measured against herself.  Now he was looking into her crotch at eye level.

 

"What have you done!  Are you crazy!", he squeaked out, "Look how big I am now.".  "You mean how little you are now.", she mused, "I just don't know.".  She extracted a tape measure from her desk and held it up to his back.  "Wow, 31 inches.  You're right.  You are a shrimp.", she laughed, "Come on, let's have some fun in the bath."

 

She drew herself a bath with him standing near by.  Once the water was ready, she got in first and then beckoned him to climb in on top of her.  At this size difference he was less than half her size and her petite frame was amazonian to him now as she easily maneuvered him in the tub to wash her back and breasts then to kiss them and wash them again.  She stretched her legs out and had him wash each of her legs down to her toes.  She rolled over and had him wash her ass.  "I like this.", she purred, "my own personal wash boy." He didn't like the sound of that but then she washed him paying close attention to his now tiny erect member.  She twirled it between her fingers until he erupted squirting a little load in the tub and he quickly forgot about her comment. 

 

"I wish I could do this every weekend", she mused, "Too bad I need to return that thing.  This sure has been fun".  He enjoyed the play but was tired of being so small compared to her.  She had become intimidating and her size and was enjoying it a bit too much. 

 

After the bath, she dried in front of him showing off her naked body flaunting her massive (at least to him) breasts far above his head and gave him a smaller towel to dry himself.  She led him back to her bed so he was positioned with his back against the bed and pressed in against him pushing his face into her pussy.  "Eat me, my little lover", she ordered.  He licked and kissed with his small tongue easily reaching the spots that caused her to react the most.  He knew them and he knew that giving her what she wanted was his best course of action to get this game over and his size restored.  She shuddered with delight and picked him up in her arms and placed his naked body on her bed for him to continue her special treatment. 

 

She laid back and situated him between her thighs.  She worked out regularly, so her thighs were really toned without excess fat but not really muscular either, only now they were massive to him.  "Don't stop", she ordered, as she clamped her thighs on him to hold him in place.  He had no choice other than to continue licking and kissing her until she climaxed and was ready to release him.  She let out a deep sign finally released him as she collapsed back on the bed. "That was good!", she cooed, "That was REALLY good".  

 

She cuddled his tiny form against her body and relaxed in bed for sometime.  He lie exhausted and she felt warm and safe.  After a while, she glanced at the clock and jumped up knocking him from his resting place.  "Damn, I've got to get to the store. I think they're only open a half day today."  She stood up and quickly got dressed. He laid there on his side admiring her massive body.  "Man, she even more beautiful the bigger she gets.", he thought to himself.

 

She tossed him the TV remote control and said, "I'll be back in an hour.  Stay out or trouble and don't answer the door.  I wouldn't want one of my girlfriends coming over and seeing you like that.  They might get some ideas of their own and kidnap you.".

 

He watched TV for a while and then it dawned on him.  This situation was out of control and he had no idea what she might do next. If she made him any smaller he'd have no control or way out.  It was time for him to even the odds.  He went over to the love seat and found the portasizer.  He had no idea how the thing worked but he did have some time to figure it out.  The power level showed only 50% so he couldn't use it up on tests.  He took his best guess with the control settings and waited for her to return.

 

He had finished just in time because within a moment of completing his adjustments she came in the door.  He jump back into bed and hid the portasizer under the covers.  She past him and headed for the kitchen to put her packages down.  When she finished, she approached him in the bed.  "So has my little man been good?", she asked teasingly.  He clumsily pulled the portasizer out from it's hiding place and aimed it at her.  "Actually, I've been a bad bad boy and here's a taste of your own fun right back at you.", he answered with a grin.

 

He pressed the button and nothing happened.  Her smile immediately vanished and she easily grabbed the device away from him and knocked him off the bed and on to the floor in the process. "It has a safety on it so it isn't accidently fired, asshole", she said with anger. She looked at the readout and yelled "15%!  What were you trying to do?  Turn me into a barbie doll?  You have no idea how this thing works.  You could have made me the size of an ant and then what?", she continued.  He shuddered as he realized the trouble he was in.  "Let's see how you like 15%, lover boy", she said as she turned the device and fired it at him.

 

The shock this time was a lot greater than before and it took a lot longer for his head to clear.  As he focused the room was now massive.  Then he saw her and he gasped in awe.  She was taller than an oak tree as she stood in front of him.  She slipped her foot from her flip flop and raised her bare foot over him and brought it down over his huddled figure.  "I could step on you right now and no one would ever know", she growled, "It would serve you right.".  She applied a little pressure and his body ached as he regretted his decision to even the score.

 

Finally she removed her bare foot and squatted down in front of him still towering over him.  "Let's see how big you are now", she said as she picked him up in her hand and carried him to her desk.  She pulled out the tape measure again and straightened him out for her test.  "Hmmmm, 5 1/4.  What a cute little man you are now.  I bet there are all kinds of games we can play now". 

 

She continued, "I was thinking on the way back from the store how good you felt licking me down there and how I wanted you to do it again.  Now you should have no problem getting to my favorite spots at that size.  "Let go back to bed, little man.  I can't wait to try you out at this size."  She lifted him off her desk and carried him to the bed where she dumped him on the pillow while she did a little strip tease for him.  She sat down and stretched her bare legs out on the bed and dropped him between her thighs.  He looked to each side and her thighs were now walls of flesh that contained him.  "Get to work!", she ordered as she pushed him forward with the index finger of her one hand.

 

He played with her pussy with his entire body rubbing against her and he used his hands and arms to stroke her, but she kept demanding "Deeper! Deeper!".  Finally her hand plunged his head into her pussy.  "I want to feel you make love to me in there. Kiss me", she ordered again.  He tried the best he could but the more he worked the deeper she thrusted him until he was in her up to his ankles and she began to pump his entire body in and out to satisfy herself.  She would teasingly withdraw him almost out of her and ask for a last kiss.  When he complied, she'd squeal with delight and begin pumping him in and out again in a renewed sexual frenzy.    

 

Finally she stopped with him inside and laid back, using her vaginal muscles to squeeze the breath from his lungs with playful intensity.  When she finally let him out he laid exhausted on the bed between her legs.  She sat up and plucked him from the bed between two fingers and held him up to her face.  "I know what you're going to be doing this evening little man.", she said as her hot breath washed over his body.  "You see what happens when you play with the big girl's toys.", she laughed as she carried him into the bathroom to wash him off, "You play with my toys and I turn you into one of them.  My little boy toy!"

 

That evening she kept her promise and used him in every imaginable sex act that she could come up with to do with a 5 inch guy.  In between, she tease him playing with his tiny dick to make him cum as well as holding him down and tickling him with her fingernail as he made tiny screams of laughter.  To her it was a night of sex and play, but to him it was hard work and torture with no hope of escape now.  He kept remembering that he just had to last the weekend.  When she was finally done with she tied a string around him that she tied off and wore around her neck leaving him dangling between her breasts and tucked in her t-shirt as she made herself dinner.  When she was ready again, she started over using him as a dildo to satisfy herself before bed.  It wasn't until she fell asleep that he could crawl out covered in her sticky fluids.  He wanted to run and escape but there was no where to go and only she could restore his size.  He crawled up against her and fell asleep exhausted.

 

The next morning she eat and showered before waking him.  "I got I neat idea.  I need to go to the bookstore.  You can come with me."  He began to object but she interrupted, "You'll be safe.  I'll keep you in my pussy and you can keep me happy while you're in there.".   He tried to object but she would have no part of it as she masturbated with him and inserted him inside and put her panties on over him.  She gave him a poke in his feet that were still outside.  "Get to work.  Start with some tiny kisses in there", she said as she continued to get dressed.

 

The trip was a success for her and probably to him too since he survived the ordeal.  When they returned she cleaned him up again and settled into bed for some more play poking his naked body, pressing her huge breast up to him and having him suck her giant nipple.

 

When evening came he told her he needed to be restored because he had to get home to get ready for work on Monday.   Reluctantly she finally agreed and went to get the portasizer.  She began to enter the settings but then saw  the readout and said, "Shit, that last hit dropped the power to 10%.  I need to charge this thing to restore you."  "OK, charge it up", he replied.  "The charger's still at the lab.", she answered,  "I can't get this thing charged and back here till at least next weekend and that's assuming no one else needs it for work.".

 

She smiled, "Well, that's OK.  You can stay here and be my toy for a little while longer.".  He started fuming, jumping up and down calling her a liar.  "Now, Now, that's not a very nice way to talk to me.  After all I'm the only person that can retire you.", she answers back as she grabbed him up and carried him across the room.  "I think you need to improve your attitude with me and I have just the thing to help you, my little hot head".  She took you over to a decorative antique birdcage that was hanging from a hook in the ceiling .  She opened the door and thrusted him in.  She latched the door shut and looked at him through the bars which were right at eye level.  "Now you can stay there till you learn to behave while I go to work tommorrow.  You can rest up and think of new ways to satisfy me, my tiny Romeo.  Whe I get home we'll have all night to play again"  She turned away and when to get ready for bed as he begged her to come back.  "Now quiet down cutie or I'll move that cage to my bathroom closet. she laughed as she walked away, "I sure hope they don't up the security on this portasizer when they find out someone borrowed it over the weekend. I may never get to borrow it again."  She laughs out loud turns and throws him a kiss good night.