- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Some character development before the start of next class.

Chapter 8: The Enemy of my Enemy is my Lover.

Aerin walked into the change room, annoyed the teacher got to her. She was a Hawk, how dare she talk to her like that. But really, she was more upset she was interrupted. Josh was so fucking good on her clit, most slaves rarely even get that far or that good. She pulled him out of her asshole and held him in front of her face. He looked scared, his hair a mess from her pussy juices. "You are one fucking good slave. You did a good job" she said, she then gave him a peck on the lips. before instantly gagging at her actions and spitting into the air "fuck, right asshole" she put him down on a seat. Poking her tongue out in the air in disgust. "Any other slave would have gotten my foot crushing them for that, even if it was my fault" she said, not looking at him. "But you" she said, looking down at him. "I like you...if you keep your act up" she said, smiling at him deviously.


Jack sat outside a spare room, inside Kairi and Ms Eve were inside arguing. "How dare you embarass me in front of your sports teacher and students, I should have you shrunk for your missbehaviour" Ms Eve yelled. Kairi yelled back "I did not want this, you forced me here, you know I hate doing this, you know how I feel". "Do you think I care, you don't know whats at stake, I need to make a good impression for work, you are ruining that!" Ms Eve yelled. "I hope you fail" Kairi yelled back. Suddenly loud slapping sounds were heard. Several of them and for a solid 20 seconds. Then the door opened and Ms Eve walked out. She looked down at the sitting Jack. "Make sure your back after lunch, my daughter with you or not. She gets a pass, you don't" she warned him and she walked away. Jack got up and entered the room.

Kairi sat on a table, legs crossed, her back was to the door. Jack could hear her crying. He approached her and she turned her head, her face was heavily red, marks of slapping, most likely from her mother. Kairi turned away. "Go away, I am sorry alright, I failed. Just let me be" she cried. Jack ignored her and sat down next to her. He grabbed her face and moved it towards him. "No, I am sorry, this is my fault. You did this in part to stop my misery, but instead you got it much worse" Jack replied. Kairi pushed his hand away. "What are you talking about, I fucking farted on you, it was gross and inhumane and...embarrassing" she remarked, avoiding eye contact.

"That was not you, that was your mother. I know you did not mean for that to happen, I could, very slightly, hear it from where I was. You did your best, its not your fault" Jack said. Kairi looked at him, Jack had a worried look on his face. "Maybe, but still. This is not going to work. You should just try and leave. Get moved to another class or something, away from me" she replied. Jack scoffed, "If I could do that, I would have when I first saw your crazy mother put my friend up herself. Plus" he continued "I don't want to leave, not yet". Kairi looked up to him. "What are you talking about?" she questioned. "There is someone I need to take with me, who I can't leave alone" he said, staring into her eyes. Kairi did the same, both looking into the souls of eachother. "who?" she spoke. Jack leaned in and embraced her in a kiss before moving away. "You" he said.

"You..you still like me, even after what we just went though" she asked, embarrassed and extremly red from the kiss. "It was a bit...weird, but I am glad it was at least with you. We are in this together, and I could not ask for a better partner" he replied. "Thank you" she said and she rested her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes, as to finally rest.


Later, as class was about to re-begin, both Jack and Kairi walked into homeroom together, holding hands. Ms Eve, who was at her desk, looked at them in suspicion. Kairi sat down, her cheeks still red from her slapping. Amy commented "ouch, you alright Kairi!" she said, moving her head to glance at the injury. "Yes, yes, just...food allergies" Kairi replied, lying. "Maybe you should go to the first aid, to check it out, that looks sore" Amy commented, looking worried. "She is fine, she already went, did you not" Ms Eve replied, butting in. Kairi nodded.
"Anyway, where is your partner Amy, he is almost late" Ms Eve commented, trying to change the subject. "Oh shit, right" Amy replied, she then put her hand down her pants and pulled out a tiny Phil, he was soaked. "Umm, maybe leave him be, he looks like he needs a wash. Just wash him on the way to the next class" Ms Eve said, not wanting the classroom to smell like the young girls scent. "Ok then" Amy said and she proceeded to return the poor boy to his spot, Phil wrigging in struggle as she did so, clearly not wanting to return.

"Hmm, that leaves Aerin and Josh, where are they" Ms Eve remarked, and as they were planning it, both walked in as she mentioned them. Aerin was back in her jeans and Josh in his clothes. They walked to their seat. Josh rushed ahead. "Umm, let me, m'lady" he said and he rushed into the throne. Aerin then closed the lid and sat down, not saying a word. "Good job on your training miss Aerin, nicknames already?, after a day?" Ms Eve said, mockingly. "Hey, I might be a princess or queen, you don't know. But to him I am" she smiled, wishing she could remove her pants for another licking from her slave.

Josh, dispite the change in behavior, had not changed his opinion. He was still frightened of Aerin, but she was also so sweet. She had complimented him so much in the change rooms and even purchased him an extremly expensive and fancy lunch. She had told him her family keeps 1 personal slave as a bulter type servant and if he continued his excellent record, she might even choose him for the role. Knowing her family and its riches, he had hoped perhaps he had a chance. While it was under servitude, it was serving one of the richest girls in the universe. He could do worse. Plus, she was very cute.

"Right, anyway, next class is I.T. and then wood work. You don't return here between them and you can return to your dorms after wood work. However since I will be joining you anyway" Ms Eve said, looking over to Kairi when she mentioned her involvement, as if to mock her "I shall remind you again anyway" she said. "Dismissed, I.T is in room 34, or you can follow me" she said, getting out of her seat. Grabbing Luke as she left.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed it.

 

Apologizes as always for mistakes and errors.