- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A long one, enjoy.

After Lunch break, the students returned to the classroom. First in was Tom and Aliesha, Aliesha walked to her desk first, seeming very happy with herself. Tom walked in after her, his hair was a mess and he looked extremly uncomfortable. He walked slowly to Aliesha's desk and got on the ground on his knees, she then proceeded to put her legs on his, using his body as a stool. Jack and Kairi just looked at them in confusion.

Next was Josh, he walked in like nothing was wrong and sat down. He did not even seem to notice Tom's position, however he was also farther apart from the desk to notice and just used his phone in the back.

And last was Phil and Amy, who walked in together, Amy holding his hand while doing so, raising eye brows from all three students (Josh on his phone not noticing). Surprisingly both Steve and Cindy did not return before Ms Eve returned. eventually Ms Eve arrived and entered. Sitting back down on Luke, who she had taken with her and repositioned on her chair.

"Everyone back?" she asked, grabbing everyones attention, even Josh who looked up from his phone and was surprised everyone was back. Amy raised her hand "Steve and his partner aren't" she said. "ah right, Cindy got sick and Steve escorted her to her room. Speaking of rooms, have you been told of your accomomodations" Eve said, questioning the students. The Aliens seem confused and Aliesha raised her hand "Just that me and most others are already set up, not sure about the newcomers" Aliesha replied, Amy responding "we haven't been told anything. They took our items and bags this morning when we arrived, else, we don't know where to go". Miss Eve replied "ah then. As you know, your partners you are with now, are who you are staying with" she said, a few faces in the room looking unsure, except Aliesha and Amy who seemed happy. "Your items have been delivered to your new rooms, but not unpacked, I will let you guys sort that out. I sorted out room arrangements during Lunch. As for you Josh, your partner is arriving tomorrow, she has asked you not to unpack yet. Your not forced to do so, but I would recommend it" Eve said. "And for you" she said, looking down to her little Luke toy "are bunking with me" she laughed, Kairi rolling her eyes as she said it. The rest of the class seemed uneasy.

"Anyway, to let you get used to your partners, the class will end early today. You can set up your rooms and organise everything for tomorrows class. Your not to leave the premises, not till later at the very least, this is still part of class, just in your rooms" She said. She then got up, grabbed Luke and left the class. Leaving the students to organise the rest of the evening. Tom whispered under his breath "she didn't even notice me, this is fucked", winching over the pain from the legs.

First up to leave was Aliesha and Tom. She removed her legs and got up. "Come" she said and walked out, Tom jumping up to catch up. The students just watched in awe, Aliesha within a day had taken full control. Not that any questioned it, she was massive, talking back was not something you lived to talk about.

Next was Amy and Phil, they got up separately but convened at the door before leaving together. And then Josh left, leaving the room in confusion as he compeletly forgot to ask Miss Eve where not only his room was, but any of them.

That left Jack and Kairi. Jack was nervous, he did not sign up for co-ed dorms and definitely not with someone like Kairi. But as she got up, she approached him and said "come on, lets get this over with". Jack got up and followed her, unsure of how things would unfold.


Tom:

Tom arrived at the door of his new life. It was a big door, to accommodate Aliesha. He was nervous. She opened the door and he followed. It was a tiny room, a single bed lay in the centre, with a small kitchen part to the side and a door to a bathroom. He was confused, there was no other rooms for his bed, what was going on. "Where..where do I sleep" he mumbled, scared to talk to the person who had only earlier in the day made him lick her till to pleasurement. "With me, all dorms are completly shared. Don't worry, there is room below the covers for you" she said, laughing as she said it. She walked in and grabbed Toms bags, he had a single suitcase. She threw them out the door. "I am your everything now! You don't need anything else" she said, looking at him. "But my clothes and bathroom items" he said. She walked to her bedside table and grabbed something from the draws. It was a leash and collar, like a dogs leash but obviously made for humans. She came back to him and attached it to his neck. "Don't worry, I will ensure you wear something". She then used the leash to drag him to the one double bed in the room. She then reached the bed top and opened her legs, lifting her dress up. "teacher said get comfortable, I don't think you are yet" she said and smiled. Tom, knowing he had to or else she would force it, crawled up and began licking.

Amy:

Amy approached her door. Phil was besides her, he was sweating nervously. She entered and noticed the room was quite bare, as if nobody had set up yet. "Didn't the teacher say you guys already moved in" Amy said, walking around the room and inspecting it. Nothing was personalized and while the wardrobe had clothes in it, nothing else looked touched. "Not even a poster" she remaked. "I..I don't customize much, I keep a low profile" Phil muttered, Amy replied "More like small profile, am I right" she said. Phil just nodded as Amy continued her tour, she noted the one bed. "Only one bed?". "Its to share..SO SAYS THE SCHOOL" Phil blurted out, trying to not seem pervy or incindulous. "Ah...not happening" she replied, Phil sweated more. Eventually Amy jumped on the bed, her feet hanging off it and she looked at Phil. "So, you can shrink" she said, directly at him, trying to intimidate him. Phil froze, he assumed she did not know, he had hoped his powers would remain secret. "I..I ah..yes.." he said, in defeat. "Well then, show me" she barked, seeming aggressive but yet a hint of sweetness still remained. 

Phil was taken aback, but obliged. He closed his eyes and slowly be shrunk until he was about 3cm big. Amy looked down at him. "Nice, this will be a fun experience" she said, she then grabbed him and put him on her lap. Phil just froze, unable to process what was happening. She then removed her shoes and one sock, Phil watched it, hoping what was to come was not what he thought. "Whelp, I will sleep on the bed and you" she said, grabbing Phil and sticking him in her shoe. "Can stay right here, clean these by morning" she said and she shoved her sock inside, covering the boy and pushing down till the sock was unseen.

Amy smiled, she had a boy toy she could control. He was a pure wimp and she had all the power. This school was a breeding ground for anything goes, and she was going to be on top.

Jack:

Jack had followed Kairi to the dorm area, but she had told him the number and then walked off, faster then he could follow. He trailed the general direction until he heard a scream "THAT FUCKING BITCH!". it was Kairi's voice, Jack followed till he saw her standing outside a room. He approached and looked in. Inside was the typical dorm room as the others, but the bed had been replaced, instead was an extremly long but not wide sleeping bag, with a note attached. Jack entered and read the note "Hey Sweetie, you need to get better at your activities. I know a bed would be useless, so we got you a pleasure bag instead. Have fun, I want results - Mom". Jack was taken aback, results, pleasure bag, what?! Kairi approached from behind and took the note, reading it. She muttered "fucking bitch" and tossed it. She then dropped to the floor in a sitting pose. Jack was very confused, what was going on. He saw Kairi sitting alone and decided to join her, he lowered himself and sat down, both in silence.

Kairi broke the first words "The beds are meant to be shared, one double a room. But my mom wanted whoever picked me to take care of me, in various ways, so she swapped it with that thing" she said, pointing to the sleeping bag."What is it?" Jack said, confused by the longness but not wideness. "Dosent look big enough for two people" he muttered. "its not, at least for two people sleeping'side by side', instead one gets below and the other above. And well...yeah" Kairi said, breaking eye contact as she said it. Jack suddenly put the picture together and blushed. "I guess your race really loves oral" he said, trying to lighten the mood. It did not. She rose up. "WELL I FUCKING DON'T!" she screamed, jumping up and down. She then grabbed something down her pants and threw it at Jack, he jumped in fright.

Jack inspected the thrown object as Kairi settled down again, laying on her back on the floor. It was...George, what? But it was a toy. He was confused. "Wait...its not real?" he said, poking the clearly plastic product with his foot. "No, hell the names not even real. George is the guy my mom has, I just blurted it out as I suck at names. It was a gift from my mom. I refused the real thing so she gave me a placebo. She is big into the torture and pleasure stuff, but I find it...weird" Kairi replied, looking at the ceiling. Jack looked to her. "So you don't like it" "No, I mean. Fuck of course I do, but not with some weird stranger, its...I don't know, weird. Someone I don't know touching down there. Rather find someone and enslave them then some poor guy with no idea what is going on" she said, turning to her side, away from Jack. Jack scratched his neck, unsure what to make of these new developments.


He was glad she was not this monster he originally assumed. He was able to calm down from that. But he was stuck in this situation where his mother seemed to be forcing something that now involved him. "How essential do you need to satisfy your mum" Jack said, trying to tackle the issue. "What do you mean" she said, turning to face Jack, still on her side. "Well, it sounds like she wants you to be like her, but you want to be like you. And she needs to see what she wants, could you trick her" Jack said. "Trick her? why?" "Well...she mentioned results on the note" Jack said, making Kairi blush at bit at embarrassment. "If you could pretend your getting results, would she leave you alone...or at least give back our bed" Jack said. Kairi looked at him, she grabbed the note and exmained it and then looked lost in thought before replying "I mean, I don't know how we could do it. But if your game, I am" she said. Jack smiling, finally breaking some ice and making progress! "BUT! I can't promise you won't end up like real George, even temporary. She is not easy to trick. But it might be possible" she said, getting back to a sitting position. Jack pondered at the thought of being strapped to her pussy..it somehow did not seem so bad, at least if it was her. But even then, hopefully it would not come to this. "Sure, why not. Beats sleeping in the cold" he said. Kairi smiled, she put her hand out "well then, want to do this" she said. Jack grabbed it "deal".


Josh:

Josh approached the teachers lounge. He knocked and a large girl, almost Aliesha size answered, Josh walked a bit back, spooked. "YES" she blurted out. "Umm, is Ms Eve there" he whispered in fear. The woman nodded and walked away, screaming inside the lounge as she did "MISS EVE, STUDENT". Within a minute, Ms Eve come out. She was different. Her dress was gone, instead wearing extremly tight shiny latex pants and a crop top. "Yes Josh..oh right, your room. Let me get the key" she said and she walked back inside. As she walked, Josh noticed a small hole in her pants near her bum and a small person hanging out. It suddenly dawned on Josh, it was Luke, he could see his face, all red and raw from being sat on in the position. Josh freaked out enternally as she walked out of sight. Ms Eve eventually came back out and gave Josh the key. She smiled "Have a nice night, bed all to yourself tonight" she remaked and Josh quickly said "Thank you" and left.   

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed it and reviews are always encouraged.

 

 

Apologizes for any mistakes or errors.