- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The Class build their class project.

Chapter 10: Sharing is Caring

After Aerins little swabble, the partners all recieved the 'box' they would be customizing. First was Aerin, who did absolutely nothing, instead handing the work down to Josh. She sat on a normal seat and watched the young man work.

Next was Phil and Amy, Amy did the work while Phil seemed to be her personal sucking toy. She had made him shrink and stay in her mouth, like a personal lollipop. Ms Josie approached the team "I know not everyone are team players, but this is the first I have seen someone choosing the hard task" she said, referring to the fact Aerin got her partner to work while Amy did the work for this team. Amy looked up, "Yeah but I don't trust Phil to not screw this up, he did not know what a hammer was, so he can instead keep me focused" she replied. Ms Josie replied "I mean he is not from Earth, this class is to teach-you know what, whatever makes you happy, I really don't care" she then walked off.

Then surprisingly Aliesha and Tom had a team work schedule going on, with Tom placing the nails and Aliesha, with her greater strength, hammering them in, or wacking them, as one hit did the job. "Gah, move faster, the other teams are ahead of us" Aliesha moaned, annoyed her partner was slow placing nails. The truth was, he was just terrified, she smashed the nails in almost as soon as he placed them, almost smashing his hand in the process. He took his time to limit the exposure to nails and hope she would slow down, but she just seemed to get more mad.

And last was Jack and Kairi. Who unlike every other team, had already done the major work and were up to the decorating part. This intrigued Aerin who hovered over to scope them out. "What, how are you guys already finished?!" Aerin asked, seeming confused they were already on painting. Ms Josie from the other side of the room yelled out "They were actually are doing what they are meant to, miss sit on her ass". Aerin grumbled and grabbed a paint brush, dipping it in pink paint. "It needs some pink" she said, going to paint it but being stopped by Kairi. "What no! I want purple, go paint your own" said Kairi, holding the petite girls hand with the dripping brush. Aerin pulled away and pouted. "But I am bored, silly Josh is not up to that yet, its tiring waiting for the fun stuff, I wanna paint, make it pink!" she exclaimed! Kairi just looked at her and then walked away, ignoring her. Aerin took the message and left them, returning to her box. She poked Josh with her finger and pronounced "Faster!" and then went back to her seat.

However one team that was doing nothing was the pair of Ms Eve and Luke, who she had not pulled out of her latex pants. Ms Josie approached Ms Eve. "So, you gonna make your box, for your partner?" she said, Ms Eve looked at Josie. "No, I will just borrow an example box to use, I don't need to pass" Ms Eve said, smiling at Ms Josie, knowing she had won the coversation. "Plus, Luke is unwell, so I will participate without him" she smiled, wanting to try out one of the classmates faces, especially Jacks, to rub it in Kairi's face. Ms Josie just gave up and left, knowing the fight was not worth the backlash.

After an hour, all 4 boxes were finished. Aliesha and Toms was this huge thing, not painted much, due to lacking time, but it looked built like an tank, designed to support the bigger girls size. Amy and Phil's was a yellow box, with butterfly patterns adorning it, Phil had also returned to full size. Next was Aerins and Josh's, which was competely pink and had unicorn patterns on it. Aerin was extremely impressed with Josh, actually hugging him after he drew the images on them, it was a personal request and he ensured he pulled it off. And lastly was Kairi and Jack, who had a purple box with Pink Hearts adoring it. All had cushion like support and an interior for comfort for the partners. Ms Josie inspected them all.

"All good looking, nice colours and images. However all seem structually sound also, which is what we are looking at the most. All seem good, now just the test" she said, all the teams froze, unsure how to proceed with who shared with who. Ms Eve smiled and went to approach the group, she went to say her pick when Aerin blurted out her pick "Jack! I want Jack!". Everyone looked at her, including a very surprised Ms Eve. "What?" She replied "He had the best pattern and it looks the safest and comfiest, you always pick the team that did the best job" she continued "Not that I don't appreciate the unicorns, ours is the real best" she said to Josh, rubbing next to him in admiration. Ms Eve was furious, she wanted the boy and this brat had beaten her to the punch. She approached Ms Josie and whispered into her ear "I want the Jack boy, make her change". Ms Josie gave the biggest smile, finally having victory over the teacher. She whispered back "Mess with a Hawk girl?, she scares me more then you. But feel free to do so yourself, if she agrees to change, you have my blessing" she smiled, knowing the Hawk girl would never change and Ms Eve had lost.

Angry and upset, she reached into the front of her panties and grabbed the poor Luke, who was on his limits for the day and was about to pass out. She held him up to Ms Josie. "Here, if I need to participate, can't have him getting in the way, you take him" she said.

Ms Josie was horrified, this small boy looked pale and tired. Reaching and holding him, he was drenched in what she assumed was Ms Eves pussy juices and pure sweat, both his and hers. She hated the thought of tormenting a poor human soul like this, but Ms Eve looked directly at her "Do it!" she whispered. She took the man and went to a small office within the room, she lifted her skirt, opened her panties and dropped the poor soul into them, before letting the panties go, snapping back and trapping him within.

Having dealt with Luke, Ms Eve inspected the room. Afraid of hurting the prized servant of Aerin and finding the Phil boy boring as an alien and pathetic to torture, she set her eyes on the young Tom. "You, Tom" she remarked, "I pick you". Tom froze, horrified of serving his own teacher.

Leaving only Phil and Josh, Kairi was quick to yell out to claim Josh, surprising Aerin. Kairi looked at her "What?  you took mine, i will take yours". And Aliesha, not wanting to miss out, actually went and grabbed the small Phil, "Your mine" she claimed and then dragged him to her giant box. The rest of the partners, seeing this, started to move. except Jack, who Kairi grabbed his hand. "Be safe, I wish it was not like this" she said to him, holding his hands tight. He replied "Could be worse, Aerin I think saved me from your mom. With you having her partner, we should be ok" he replied. She quickly gave him a kiss on the cheek, ensuring her mother missed it, and Jack left. Approaching Aerin who saw the act, she whispered in intrigue "Are you guys dating?". He just smiled.

Amy was stunned, how could she screw up, slow to pick a partner, and with Luke off the table, she was without anybody. Furious, she approached Ms Josie "hey! I have nobody" she spoke, very angry at the siutation. Ms Josie did a small count and then replied "Oh yeah, hmm, what do you think Ms Eve" she said, looking over to the teacher. Ms Eve just shrugged in responce. Amy looked at Ms Eve furiously. "Ms Josie is the teacher, I am mearly an observer and patricipant" Ms Eve replied, forcing Ms Josie to act. Ms Josie quickly thought and came up with an idea "After everyone is finished, you can have your pick of any partner you want" she replied, hoping it was enough to please the girl. Amy went from a frown to a smile, "perfect" she said. Noting that this meant she could pick the partner that seemed to be the best in the seats. However Ms Eve formed a strong fist, furious she missed out again to use Jack.

All the partners started to enter the boxes, positioning their heads within the hole that was where one would sit, awaiting for the person what would occupy the space.


A small graph to show whos who:
Jack - Aerin
Tom - Ms Eve
Phil - Aliesha
Josh - Kairi
Luke - none. Still shrunk. 
Amy misses out.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading.

Apologizes for mistakes and errors.