- Text Size +

 

Planet Flattening

 

(Warning: Contains sizeplay, feet, terra scales, destruction, divinity-play, and a little bit of existential torment)

 

She had arrived. Her distance from Earth made the visible portions of her face appear almost translucent in the clear blue sky. The woman was thousand of miles from the planet, which was still close enough to obliterate it with an errant sneeze.

 

She spoke, and her voice rushed around the planet. It shook trees, rattled buildings: it rattled bones, even. Yet, it didn’t destroy anything. No windows were cracked, no ears burst, no lifeforms turned to jelly from the sheer thoom of it. The voice resonated with a powerful yet distinctively feminine timbre: impossibly normal, given the size of her vocal chords.

 

Though everyone heard it cause she wanted them to, the message was directed at one man that everyone on the planet knew, loathed, and pitied.

 

Babe! It’s 4pm, time for your planet flattening!”

 

The pupil of her left eye was directed square at the most prominent building in Love City (the planet’s capital she designated herself). The building was immense and shimmered pink with gentle rainbow highlights like pink bismuth. It was distinctly phallus shaped: a relic from when her urges, ambitions and scale were a bit more tempered.

 

What a peaceful month or so that was in comparison, he thought to himself, as he shuffled out onto the building’s balcony.

 

Wearing ornate, pink-polka dot robes, the poor man was only in his mid twenties, yet looked as though he had seen thousands of years without a wink of sleep. His skin was wrinkled with stress, eyes sunken, head-hair gone. Looking to the sky--more a formality than anything else--he spoke.

 

“Yes honey”

 

She smiled; everyone knew cause they could see it. It was if they had another set of eyes, looking at her from the perfect angle. They could see their planet too, since the angle necessitated perception hundred of thousands of miles away from earth. The clarity was unnatural, the barest taste of what she experienced every day with her senses: only ever shared at a fraction, and only just enough to take in her.

 

How do you like my outfit sweetie~”

 

The woman, in contrast, looked as healthy and happy as ever. Youthful with a light beige skin-tone, she couldn’t have seemed a day over 23. She was wearing her usual red-sweater with the sleeves rolled up. The cherry-tone of it matched that of her polished finger-nails and the lipstick on her lips. Her long brown hair flowed down to her generous bosom. She smiled as she did a twirl in the void of space. Bare feet with that same shade of red-polish on the toes, grey yoga pants... The man struggled to see what had changed. He knew answering wrong would only make things worse.

 

Then he saw it, the barest flicker of light caught it as her hair settled down post twirl.

 

“N-new earring!” he said, forcing a smile.

 

That’s right honey, I decided to do my yoga routine in the Andromeda galaxy~” She moved her hair aside her left ear. A small hoop earring of solid gold contained the most spectacular collection of lights.

 

I had so much fun there, I decided to take it with me. Don’t you like it?”

 

She stuck a finger through the loop. Trapped in the gold border like a gaseous soup of stars, the galaxy warbled. Countless worlds were snuffed out on contact with her finger. The digit was too immense by comparison for even the most advanced civilizations in Andromeda to comprehend. As she pulled the finger away with a giggle, those trillions of lives, those stars, her ‘accessory’ simply poofed back as it was before, damage-free.

 

“I-it’s g-great.” he said, lying.

 

Another smile, all the people on earth could see it directly and subtly reflected by the way her skin flexed by that enormous eye. The hazel-iris was still dominating their view of the sky.

 

Normally this was the part where he’d suggest the flattening means for today, but somehow, from deep within, a spark of courage came forth.

 

“H-honey”, he said.

 

Yes babe~”

 

“Remember when you said you’d use your powers to fix all the world’s problems?

 

In an instant there was silence across the globe. The wind stopped. The waves stilled (everywhere, from cups to oceans). Her face became stoic.

 

Babe, you’re not regretting giving me the divinity formula are you?”

“N-no honey. It’s just, even though you cured those diseases like you said, the world’s kind of been living in anxious fe-”

 

You aren’t saying I’m a bad goddess are you?”

 

The seas began to roil. Air began to whip into stern gusts that ravaged farmland and cities alike.

 

“No it’s just that, you’ve mostly been using your powers for yourself an-”

 

That’s enough babe. I think you need some time in the Naughty Zone to think about things hmm?” she said, her tone condescending to the core.

 

His blood went cold. “No p-please I didn’t mean it I’m sor-” but, before his sentence could finish, he found his mouth gone. It was as if someone edited it out; it was though it was painted over with the color of his skin in some divine image-editing software. He screamed, but the noise went no where. The breaths from his nose grew more frantic as he knew what was coming.

 

Shush. I said I think you need some time there. You aren’t saying I’m wrong, are you sweetie? I’m feeling ten years should be fine. So, there you go.”

 

All around him was a pink void. His mouth returned in time for him to scream. The floor extended infinitely in an endless plain. He had been here before. He knew he wouldn’t get hungry here, nor thirsty. He wouldn’t be tired here, nor would he be able to sleep. He used to try so hard to at least sleep. He wouldn’t even age here: at least in any physical sense.

 

He could run all he wanted, but there was no where to go. Just him, in this endless pink realm with a pink sky.

 

So, he sat down and waited: for 10 years.

 

The realm dissolved and he was back where he was. He was on the balcony of the tallest building in Love City. The clock tower in the distance showed that not even a second had past while he was stuck in the Naughty Zone.

 

Feeling better babe.”

 

Nodding fervently, “Y-yes. Please forgive me honey.”

 

Good. You learn pretty quickly, you just need reminders now and then. I still can’t fully count on anyone but myself though, that’s why I had to change the laws of the universe so a formula like that could never be remade. You understand, right honey?”

 

“Y-yes of course.”

 

Her hands clapped and she smiled. The reverberation caused a windstorm across the globe that destroyed nothing and no one, yet made it well and clear who was in charge of their reality.

 

I’m so proud of you honey. That’s why you’re the highest ranking person on Earth: my bf!” Her smile beamed wider.

 

“The honor is mine. I-if I may suggest the flattening means, perhaps you would enjoy sitting on us? I’m sure all us on Earth would love t-”

 

She interrupted. “Thanks babe, but I have the method for today already. I think your little outburst today cemented that all the people here need a reminder just how uninformed and lowly they are compared to me. The planet can be flattened beneath my cute feet today~”

 

“A perfect choice honey.” He bowed, thoroughly defeated.

 

The planet rumbled as it shifted downwards. The view of her eye in the sky was replaced with that of her lips, then the vast red expanse of her sweater. That soon gave way to her tight yoga pants, which did well to accentuate the gentle curves of her hips and legs. Finally, the planet stopped just below where those peds were hovering.

 

All the while, the Earth shook as it moved into place, yet nothing was broken, nor did the oceans spill out. Despite the increased distance from the sun, the weather didn’t change. She wanted everything intact while she got the planet into place: so it was. She wanted an invisible floor beneath her world-crushing feet; so, one popped into existence.

 

She set her feet onto this invisible floor.

 

The woman lifted her right foot up and held it square over the planet. The entire world got to see it, both from a perfect angle in space as well as with their own eyes. She wiggled her toes a bit and let fly a giggle that circumnavigated the planet.

 

Her foot was immaculate, despite no doubt ravaging a galaxy this morning during her yoga routine. Every ‘cute’ wrinkle and whorl on the soft-looking sole was miles deep. Deep enough, in fact, for one to stack the planet’s sky-scrapers atop one another and never reach a ridge’s bottom.

 

At first they could see the whole foot, the taunting toes scrunching briefly before the descent. Then, gradually, more and more went out of sight as she took her time bringing it down upon them.

 

This was far from the first daily flattening, but people panicked nonetheless. Though fixing the flaws of society and humans themselves was just a thought away for her, she never did. As such, they screamed, shouted, ran, fled. Most did, at least. Some were used to this by now and powered through. Instinct was a powerful thing, though.

 

Eventually only ball of her foot filled the sky: well that and the soft indent of her upper arch. She brought that ped even closer with a smile on her face. Taking so much time. Time meant hardly anything to her. Like everything else in the universe, it was putty to be played with.

 

At last her foot was nearly upon them. The planet was a bit smaller than a baseball beneath her foot. She permitted some more consequences of her presence. Her skin was flawless, but even flawless skin has some moisture to it. As a result, the climate around the planet got much more humid being so close to her ped. There was no foul odor or anything, but they were still bathed in her presence.

 

She made contact now. Those intricate swirlies on her foot overwhelmed the sky with their presence. It was a clear day, so mountains were the first thing to break beneath her sole. Cities were soon to follow. The north-east hemisphere, far away from Love City, got to contend with her toes as they wiggled their metropolises into ruin.

 

Volcano’s erupted as the Earth’s tectonic plates shifted beneath her cataclysmic step. Quakes ravaged the globe. It was their apocalypse of the day. Though the vast majority of the lowly people on the planet died underneath her skin directly, the after-effects of the stomp dealt with the rest. Their billions of lives, their cities, their planet: all ended beneath her foot.

 

As she smeared the planet into the invisible floor she made, the brown-haired woman twisted her foot and enjoyed the moment. The warmth of the molten-mash between her toes was like a lovely massage, all the better as it cooled in the void of space shortly after. She sighed happily.

 

In an instant, the planet was back where it belonged, as were the people and their edifices, mountains and forests. Her eye filled the sky and stared right down at the man in his robes. She was floating again, the invisible floor gone.

 

They knew what had happened; their memories were intact. Their senses were back to normal as they heard her speak again.

 

That was fun. I’m gonna go swimming in a super-cluster today I think, but I’ll be back again tomorrow. See you later babe, I want to see you all more chipper next time though~”

 

“Yes honey”

 

Fin