- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here is the new poll : https://strawpoll.com/9e26hx2sc

Chapter 6 – The bathroom – Jason and Lorena

Lorena passed her fingers in her short hair, as she looked around. It was clear from both her expression and the way she stood that she was torn between elation at the idea of finally being selected for a live episode and apprehension. And who could blame her. As she stood on the counter of the Gigantic-sized sink, she could survey the whole bathroom, and probably picture plenty of ways for her to die or get hurt. Or even end in very stinky situations, literally, as her gaze lingered on the toilets themselves, secluded in on portion of the room.

She hadn’t much time to consider, as the door opened and her partner entered the room. She had heard so many things about Lindsey that she could contain the sigh of relief she released when she saw it wasn’t her who was sharing the spotlight today. In fact, she quickly sighed for a whole other reason when her eyes truly took in the impressive physique of Jason, the other Gigantic. He wore only a boxer and she had to admit that she couldn’t envision a reason why he’d have needed to get more clothed instead of less.

“Jason! Over here!” she shouted excitedly, jumping up and down and waving her arms, hoping that he’d notice her immediately.

“Oh hello!” he instantly replied, beaming her a large smile which obviously had its little effect on her, as her tanned skin darkened in a blush. “You’re Lorena right? I’m Jason, so glad to finally meet you!”

She blushed even more and it became clear to all viewers that she was charmed by Jason’s demeanor. The Gigantic approached the sink and leant a little, to be at eye level with Lorena and smile again. It was extremely difficult to picture their size difference on screen for the drones, who had to swirl around and shift from various angles, be it next to Jason’s head, from where Lorena looked like a little ant in the distance, to above Lorena, whose whole sight was dominated by Jason’s incredible size, even if it was a little dangerous as his breath made the drones sway.

“So… do you have any idea of what you’d want to do?” he asked her when it became clear she was entranced by his presence. “Nothing too reckless I hope?”

“Oh! I… I haven’t really thought about it… what can we do in a bathroom anyway?”

Jason looked somewhat surprised by this answer, raising an eyebrow but then his smile returned, larger than before and he stood up to his full, towering size. And he started to caress him, tracing the contour of his muscular body, all the while looking straight at Lorena. The petite Normal’s breathing quickened visibly, her impressive curves – especially on her size – wobbling at a faster rate. She bit her lips and fidgeted, unsure of what Jason had in mind, beyond putting up a show which was arousing her a lot. She half expected some bad ending to it.

“That’s really hot” she admitted, “but I can’t really reciprocate…” she continued a little dejectedly.

“I think you can. I can see you perfectly you know? That’s one of the few perks being a Gigantic” he chuckled. “And I must admit I’m very curious about Normals. I don’t get to interact with you guys much, sadly. Too much bothering in the city proper, and it’s kind of dangerous, also. But here I think we can spend some time together. If you want to, I could even let you wherever you’d want on my body” he finished his sentence with a wink and a suggestive cupping of his balls and penis underneath his underwear.

Lorena gasped. It was obviously very dangerous, being an ant on an aroused Gigantic’s dick, but it was something she craved. She almost jumped out of her clothes, looking straight at the crotch of Jason, who laughed as he picked something far away from her and put it next to her. The petite Normal woman swore loudly when she saw what he had picked. A toothbrush. A Gigantic sized toothbrush, so massive it’d have dwarfed a Small. Each of the brush was a lot taller than she was. She looked at Jason curiously, put he simply shook his head and gestured for her to wait.

He picked it again, making it swirl between his fingers. It was mesmerizing for Lorena. That thing, which was something basic and really light for Jason was simply so vast that she couldn’t ever had lifted it from the ground if she ever needed to. She wouldn’t have been able to move it even. It brutally reminded her that she was on a sink, with a faucet wide and deep enough to be a lake. Not some puddle, an actual lake, if Jason ever had the fancy to fill it with water. And indeed, in the far off distance, at least a hundred and a half meters, he seemed to play with the faucet.

“We wouldn’t want you to die because of the smell, right” he smirked, as he let the cataract fall in the sin, the sound deafening, even with the implant protecting Lorena’s ears and organs.

He then finally removed his boxers, letting them fall on the ground, revealing his flaccid member. His enormous flaccid member. He was enormous down there, even proportionally speaking. Lorena gasped and put her hands on her mouth. She could smell his manly odor from here and it aroused her so much that she fidgeted, pondering if she could already touch herself or if it’d be too crass. He seemed amused by her hesitation as he put back the toothbrush near her… and then his dick, still not erect, which almost hid it entirely.

“Careful now” he chuckled. “We wouldn’t want you to get hurt, right?”

“I don’t think I’d mind” she replied almost absent-mindedly, as she gazed at this incredible member – she did love big cocks after all. “But it’s not even erect now. Don’t you want me to be impressed” she replied with a grin now.

“Is that a dare?” he chuckled, raising an eyebrow.

“Well, yes!” chuckled Lorena – in spite of her looks she was a real thrill-seeker, after all.

“Great! Then look and behold!” he laughed.

He simply started caressing his dick lightly, and it responded to his touch like a well-groomed pet. It simply grew. It wasn’t so much that it became erect, from Lorena’s vantage, but truly that something already enormous was simply getting even more massive. Impossibly so. Jason’s dick overtook the toothbrush in length in a split second and it kept getting bigger and bigger. Three seconds after he had touched it, it stopped and all Lorena could do was gasp silently. That thing was so big she could have lived in there, with a lot of room to spare!

“So? Are you impressed now?” asked Jason. “Because I need to wash it before I can let you play with it, you know? And I wouldn’t want to make all those efforts for nothing!”

Lorena was unable to answer with words. All she could do was hum her agreement and nod enthusiastically. She was still taking in the marvel she was so close to. Jason ‘s dick was far from gross even in this erect position. All penises are different, and Lorena was sexy enough to have had several partners, always Normals off course, and not prude enough to not make use of porn sites when she hadn’t, but she had never seen one quite like that – apart from its size. The way it bent, the way it pulsed with the engorged vein on it. Truly, it was beautiful, not obscene like it sometime was in erotic “movie”.

In any case, Jason seemed to have picked up on her reaction since he started putting water on his member, while retracting its hood to reveal its full glory. Hot, steamy, water. It didn’t seem to bother him one bit, in spite of the obvious temperature of it. And it made his member all the more glorious in the Normal woman eyes. It was glistening under the light of the bathroom, the amount of water impressive enough for someone her size to trace real torrents on it, from which rose a lot of steam, giving the whole thing the appearance of some mystical event, or at the very least an exotic one.

Finally, Jason finished his ablution, and, smiling at her, he gestured toward his dick. Lorena didn’t need another invitation and she rushed toward it, so eager that the Gigantic laughed softly. She clearly didn’t care, because she almost jumped on his member, caressing it in a full body massage. She pressed her large breasts for someone her size, utterly inconsequential for a being as tall as he was, but he seemed to appreciate her efforts, since he sighed and groaned, a faint smile on his face. He then started caressing the top of his dick with two fingers.

“You should take a hold somewhere Lorena” he advised her gently. “This train won’t stop until I’ll cum now.”

True to his word, he increased his pace. Lorena started to laugh. It was exhilarating. Her implant was struggling to deal with the sheer power of Jason’s blood flowing in his vein, but she didn’t care. All of this was happening because she was here. She was the one who was sharing this moment with this Gigantic stud. She bit in his flesh, nibbling at it even less effectively than an ant would have but he still seemed to moan and groan even more when she did, and so she redoubled her efforts. And after no more than two minutes, he came.

The movement almost sent her flying and she felt her bones groan. Her head got dizzy but she held fast and when he stopped, she let herself slide on the side and looked away, toward the tip of Jason’s penis. She laughed even louder and very quick her Gigantic playmate did the same. Somehow, he had managed to aim right at the toothbrush, which was now covered in his hot, sticky jizz. A whole puddle of it, perhaps even a large pond if she was being honest. It was… exhilarating, and she was suddenly happy to have been in the bathroom this day.

“Well, you’ve made a mess” she chuckled. “Don’t count on me to clean it up!”

“Yeah, I bet he will clean it. From my experience, guys never do that, they just make a mess!” huffed Alice. “Aaaaaanyway! Now’s the time for the new poll. I hope you’ll like it, because it’s a special! Basically, because we’re all VERY busy in the production crew, we decided, what the hell, why not add more work to our already full plates? And so, we’ll have a special event with three characters, again. But this time… this time it’s the ones with the less vote who will get to be chosen!”

She smirked as the poll appeared, with all the usual information on it. Alice then turned again toward the camera.

“Other than that, same rules as usual, so you can’t have Jason and Lorena together. But I wonder how inversing the polls will make you vote! Will the same usual poor lads and lass will languish forever in oblivion? Or will they finally get their chance to shine? You decide!”