- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey everyone ! Here is the new chapter !

Please, mind the rules of the poll : https://strawpoll.com/r328cgafd

Chapter 8: Watching TV – Lindsey and Andrew

Andrew looked at the towering form of Lindsey and swore under his breath. Of all the possible combinations possible, he just had to get back with her! She hadn’t made the cut the last two episodes and while he couldn’t tell if it was an act or not, she had seemed unhappy with it in the backstage. And now he had to share the spotlight with her again. Considering the way she always used him as a prop for her pleasure when she was happy, the young man truly dreaded this encounter. And the blaring noise of the TV didn’t help.

She hadn’t noticed him right now, standing at the feet of the sofa, and he wondered if he shouldn’t hide like that for the whole episode. But something told him that it would be both dangerous and not tolerated by the show runners. They wanted them to interact willfully in some way or another, and he couldn’t hide from it, he had agreed to it – and gotten more than his share of dealings with Gigantics, really. He couldn’t wait to be back home, dealing only with Normals and possibly some Smalls! As it was, the bigger ones made him feel far too insignificant and unsafe.

As it was, he had to use the elevator to reach the top of the sofa to be relatively safe anyway. Sure, right now, Lindsey’s feet were high up here, on the table, and all he could truly see of her was a part of her gracious legs forming a sort of bridge between it and the sofa, but there was no telling how long she’d stay that way. She could put her feet on the ground any time and squish him without ever knowing he was here. It wasn’t an option, and he dreadfully entered the speedy elevator, which brought him at the very top of the sofa in no time.

“Hello Lindsey!” he called as he stepped out of the cabin, doing his best to not sound frightened and succeeding, even if he was pale as death and almost shivering already.

“Oh, Andrew!” she beamed as she turned her head around, so fast that while her hair was mercifully contained by the sofa, the sheer wind produced made him stumble a little. “I’m so happy to be with you today! I’ve felt really terrible the last few days!”

“Really? Why?” he asked, to be polite and because he was certain she expected him to do that and would get angry – or at least annoyed – if he didn’t.

“Well, I wasn’t selected for two episodes in a row! I mean, once here and there, okay, I can get it, I have to share the spotlight. But two times? In a row? I think someone doesn’t like me in the production team, and I don’t get why. I have the best assets to attract a large audience!” she whined as she cupped her tits, which made poor Andrew gulp as his brain fought with his body’s primal instincts.

“Well, I mean, I guess they just wanted to meet the rest of the cast properly? In fact, some of us haven’t even appeared yet” he replied, quickly realizing that it wasn’t the right answer when the Gigantic woman snorted, almost sending him flying.

“Yeah, suuuure! I guess those few who haven’t have the chance to appear yet have what it takes to please all the viewers” she grumbled as she cupped her enormous breasts, and in spite of himself Andrew was getting aroused, even if those mountains now terrified him.

“Well, boobs aren’t the only things which matters!” he shouted, a tad bit angry at her condescending behavior, and immediately regretting it when she glared only to quickly smile wickedly at him. “I… I mean…”

“Of course! Silly me! You boys can only play so long with the curves of one poor little gal” she chuckled, but her eyes were as hard as diamonds. “Say what… I want to look at some stuff at the TV, and meanwhile perhaps you get to play with my pussy, yes? Of course, I’ll need to pick you up for you to reach it safely…”

Andrew bumbled and stuttered, unable to decide what to do. He was deathly afraid of Lindsey right now. She could very well end killing him and she’d just play it dumb, probably, if he agreed with what she had in mind. Her vagina was probably extremely dangerous, considering that he was barely the size of a small and fragile ant compared to this large cave. But he couldn’t deny that he wanted to try it, at least. He wouldn’t brag about it, being a playful toy for a Gigantic woman on live TV and Internet wasn’t exactly something worth shouting about, after all.

“Only if you promise to not abuse your size” he finally stated, surprised by how firm his voice was. “And if you don’t play with me down there!”

“Deal!” she replied after tilting her eyebrows in surprise and moving her fingers toward him. “But don’t come complaining about it afterward!”

Andrew licked his lips and closed his eyes. He didn’t want to see the whole descent, he doubted he’d be able to keep his lunch in his stomach if he didn’t. It wasn’t until he felt the sofa under his feet again that he dared to open them, only to be greeted by the hungry maw of Lindsey’s pussy. He gasped and swore loudly as that thing towered over him. He’d have been able to get lost in this thing so easily that he suddenly felt quite sorry about himself. He dropped his clothes nonetheless, as he didn’t want to cover them with her glistening juices.

“Ready when you are, Andrew!” stated Lindsey, and she seemed now quite cheerful, which wasn’t exactly something the young man was sure he liked, but it was too late now to quit. “I’m clean shaved, so you’ll have to work hard to reach me, and I can’t touch you, of course!”

The camera suddenly panned, revealing the hundreds of meters of Gigantic flesh towering over poor Andrew, and it moved away from him, until he was barely visible on the sofa, a mere spot almost indistinguishable from the skin color of the woman he now had to scale to please, as he had promise. As for Lindsey, when her whole body came in full view, she suddenly didn’t seem to be that tall. In fact, it seemed more that Andrew was the one who was abnormally small, since the whole Lounge had been designed to accommodate perfectly the Gigantics and the rest of the cast in dwindling order.

Therefore, the busty blonde seemed more to be a perfectly normal size, if perhaps a tad bit over the average Normal girl, so to speak. Still, some elements betrayed her true immensity. Behind the sofa, on a piece of furniture was a large pot with what was unmistakably cherry trees in full bloom and which looked absolutely puny compared to her. And when the camera suddenly focused on something which was flying just above her head, it became clear that it wasn’t a fly but a large eagle who was making use of the wind currents her body produced.

At first, Lindsey seemed somewhat bored and even downright angry at Andrew, as she switched channel after channel in a vain attempt to find something able to satisfy her. While she had an enormous libido, even for a Gigantic, she was among the more distanced from Normals among her kind, not really caring about them at all. She had joined the Lounge just to see if she was right to feel like that, and so far she was certain of it. Normals, Smalls and even Giants were just too dumb and fragile, and even Titanics barely started to be of interest when it came to talking.

Suddenly, she opened her mouth and looked down at her privates, even if her enormous breasts, which she kept unconstrained, obviously made it impossible to see what was going down there. Still, she bit her lips and looked up. It was clear that Andrew was doing something. Something she loved and she suddenly seemed torn about what to do. She could try to play it cool and pretend that what he was doing wasn’t that great, which would have allowed her to berate him even more when he’d be too exhausted to continue his work… Or she could ride the wave and the rest be damned. She’d just have to not touch him…

Andrew decided for her when he did something pleasurable enough that she let out a long and loud moan, and that her whole body tensed then relaxed. She blushed abundantly, showing for the first time some form of vulnerability, as if she wasn’t totally in control. With a second moan, she parted her legs even more and let one of her hands descend toward her pussy. She didn’t touch it, instead opting for something far more stimulating. She immediately put two of her fingers inside of her, gasping and then smiling with lustful pleasure.

It was all but impossible to approach her crotch for the drones, and if Andrew screamed or said anything, nobody heard him. Lindsey increased the pace of her fingers, and started to whine and moan and scream. Her whole body started to shake as she worked herself out. Her voice became higher and higher pitched, and the fact that an ant-sized – to her – man was possibly being engulfed into her vagina, or being drowned by her juices helped her get extremely aroused and pleasured. She didn’t really care about Andrew in the end.

“Oh! FUCK!” she suddenly screamed, stopping her hand and looking down in disbelief, an incredulous smile on her face. “OOOOOOH! I don’t know what you’re doing Andrew, but keep going! Keep gooooiiiing!”

She was breathing faster and faster and her voice turned into an almost continuous high-pitched whine, as she stopped moving altogether, bring her hands back to her tits, the one she had used to finger herself glistening with her juices. She seemed absolutely ecstatic and it was almost frightening to behold when one remembered that a poor Normal was perhaps fighting for his life in the depth of her body by now. Or he was truly pleasuring her and she was experiencing the best orgasm of her life thanks to someone she thought very little off mere seconds before.

“Well, would you look at that!” beamed Alice, even if she looked a little paler than usual. “She sure didn’t seem to expect that kind of pleasure when she put her huge ass on this sofa today, didn’t she?!”

She chuckled but it seemed a little fake and she gulped hard when a particularly loud scream from Lindsey resonated in the whole Lounge. Alice fidgeted a little and then seemed to remember where she was. She looked again at the camera and smiled, and now it seemed indeed that all was fine, as if it all had been act from her, that anxious look she had sported seconds before. She gestured and the poll appeared in the air next to her. She paused when another very loud scream made her wince, and then she presented it.

“Tadam! Here is the poll for next week! It’s really nothing too crazy, it’s mostly your usual poll. But it’s quite the occasion for our less present guests, so you’ll have to only pick one, and it can’t be Lindsey or Andrew! The other one will be one of our guests with the least appearances on the show! And it’ll happen… in the bedroom!”