- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The new chapter is out, with the strawpoll : https://strawpoll.com/4y7wvxwep

I've slightly extended the deadline for the votes, because we could have had a more crowded chapter if it had gone a little longer before I closed it. We'll see if it's enough, since it was the first time the polls were close like that.

Chapter 4 – The Dining Room – Jason, Lindsey and Parvati

Parvati gasped as she saw Lindsey enter the room and walk toward the Gigantic-sized table. The camera zoomed on her face as she visibly bleached, her dark skin turning to ash. The blonde Gigantic grinned when she saw the smaller giantess and flexed her fingers, in such a provocative way that Parvati pushed herself further back in her chair and covered her nether region. It seemed that the tallest of the women on the show was destined to be in each episode aired and she was naturally dominating them. Until a resounding clap on her ass made her squeal.

“Stop pestering the smaller people” growled Jason, his short blond hair and grey eyes coming into view, and it was obvious that his presence made Parvati relax.

“Oh come on! She can take it!” whined Lindsey, who swirled around and revealed to all the viewers the red mark of the other Gigantic’s hand on her backside.

“It doesn’t mean that you can just do whatever you want with them. We’re not supposed to be like that. You could have killed Andrew” pushed the male Gigantic, forcing Lindsey to retreat, until she collided with the table and looked at it over her shoulder.

For the first time on the show, the tallest giantess of them all seemed a little nervous and perhaps also a tad bit aroused. She rose her hands but Jason was faster and pushed her on the large table, which groaned under her weight. The blond woman protested but it wasn’t quite clear if she truly hated what was happening or if she was just in the mood for some woman in distress’ pantomime, for the pleasure of the audience – and hers. Parvati seemed torn between getting up and close on her “tormentor” and stay put and forgotten.

“Easy cow boy!” yelped the blonde as the other Gigantic of the Lounge approached her and revealed his mighty member. “We’ve got company!”

“That’s precisely why you need to be punished now, Lindsey” he stated, his voice deep and firm, but now he had a faint smile on his face, as he took his penis with one hand and stroked it, revealing that it had been far from erect. “Parvati, can I count on your help here?”

The camera zoomed back on the Titaness, who looked at the spectacle happening mere hundreds of meters from her chair – a pathetically short distance for the tallest class of Grown that they all were – and seemed to not know where to focus. She gazed as Jason’s dick and seemed mesmerized, but the enormous tits of Lindsey, swaying gently as she struggled – not much nor with any indicating that she truly wanted to get up and away from this – also caught her attention. Some form of confidence returned to her face and she nodded.

“Yeah, sure! What… what do you want me to do? If I can touch her, I don’t think…”

“You’re smaller than us, so you should be able to touch us whenever you want. I think” cut her off Jason, who then glanced around, looking a tad bit unsure.

“That’s so unfair! You just want to see her play with me, Jay’!” complained Lindsey, looking up at the now towering form of her otherwise perfect equal – at least height-wise. “And you could have just asked, I swear I’d take your little friend down there any day… if you asked gently!”

“Yeah, sure! You’d rather clutch it and make him your bitch” chuckled Parvati, who jumped from her chair and landed on the table, before removing all her clothes, which were admittedly almost as few as the Gigantics who loved to stroll around stark naked or almost naked.

“Well, yeah” admitted Lindsey, who had now dropped any pretense that she wasn’t entirely on boat with what was happening. “I mean, have you seen him. The only reason one wouldn’t try to get their hands on him would be because they are too small to play with it!”

“I don’t think anyone is small enough to not be able to play with it” grinned Jason, who also dropped his stern façade, if only for an instant. “But it doesn’t mean that you aren’t also punished for what you did. Poor Andrew has had to spend a lot of time resting in the infirmary when you had finished toying with him. That’s really not cool.”

“Oh come ooooooooooooooon” yelped Lindsey when she was penetrated by Jason with such ease that it was almost impossible to see him exert any effort at all, he just seemed to have taken one more step forward while pushing her legs open.

“I’ll come yeah” he grunted, an amused glinted in his eyes.

The Titaness didn’t let this opportunity go to waste. Hopefully, Jason would pin Lindsey’s arms to the table, otherwise the taller giantess would easily dislodge her if she so wished. But in the meantime, she seemed to have decided what to do. She walked briskly toward Lindsey’s head, who turned toward her. The Titaness stopped, leant forward, offering a wonderful view of her pear-shaped ass and forced the stronger women to look up. Lindsey didn’t struggle against her efforts, instead letting herself being Titaness handled without a word.

Then, Parvati sat on her face, her legs around each side of it, her pussy just above the mouth of the Gigantic, while her ass grazed the tip of Lindsey’s nose, which seemed to tickle the blonde. She moved around a little, looking like a young kid on her mother’s face, if not for the fact that both of them were far too curvy to be mother and child. She moaned when the enormous woman underneath her started to lick her clit and didn’t resist when large hands seized her to make her stay in place as Jason started to truly work on Lindsey’s own cunt.

“Oh yes, that’s the spot, you bad bitch” sighed the Titaness, pushing her curves further into the face of the giantess she sat on.

Drones started to swirl around the three of them, each smaller than mosquitoes for the two Gigantics and even the Titaness. Vast expanses of flesh were shown, perspiration and tensing muscles were recorded so closely that viewers could almost touch them through their screens. It was incredible how easily the three Grown dominated every scene. They were so damn big that it simply seemed impossible for anyone to escape them. And yet, Parvati truly looked small compared to the other two. It was perhaps the most jarring bit of the whole affair.

At that point, it was clear that Lindsey wasn’t really punished, it had just been an excuse to have sex fast and without a tedious courtship or even a pretense at one on camera. What was more surprising was that the two Gigantics seemed truly focused on also playing with Parvati. One of Jason’s hand was enjoying the mass of Lindsey’s tits, one after the other, but the free one regularly found itself caressing the curves of the Titaness, whose whole body was shivering beneath the double simulation of Lindsey’s tongue and Jason’s fingers.

The size difference probably magnified her sensation. She was tall enough to ride Lindsey’s face, but in truth, small enough that either of her taller partners could have done whatever they wanted with her, as it had happened in the kitchen. She paused and looked at Lindsey’s hands on her and gently pushed the fingers open – and no resistance came, as a very powerful moan echoed from underneath her, while a loud grunt answered it in the distance. Jason and Lindsey were clearly nearing their climax and Parvati seemed to decide that her own could be achieved in a less dangerous place.

Once she had freed herself, she quickly crawled to one of the Gigantic’s tits, and fondled it, making her mewl, while the large hand of Jason which had been played with her found itself on her back and started massing it, lower and lower, until his enormous fingers, even larger than Lindsey’s, snaked on her ass. She opened her legs and let him enter her. She gasped nonetheless but he was gentler than Lindsey and she relaxed soon enough, sucking on the other woman’s now hard rock and erect nipple, nibbling at it to great effect.

The Indian giantess moaned and sprayed her legs farther to better receive the large fingers which was entering her. It was obvious to all that she’d have struggled a lot more if Jason had wanted to use his penis instead, but she seemed to enjoy the whole experience. The three of them increased their paces, Lindsey’s hand falling again on the smaller woman and fondling her breasts almost obsessively. And then, with a thunderous roar which visibly provoked malfunctions in the fleet of drones, several of which seemed to split open or simply fall, unresponsive, bouncing off on the impervious skin of the giant, they came.

“There. Now you know what happens when you abuse people smaller than you” grinned Jason.

“Yeah, I’m sure she won’t do that ever again” chuckled Alice, her voice heavy with sarcasm. “I mean, being fucked by a beautiful man your size and getting to play and pleasure a little Titaness in the process? Who would want that, am I right? But seriously guys, pay attention to the drones next time. Those things cost a fortune! I get it, you’re all so tall they are more like very teeny bugs for you, but they really are pricey! Be more careful in the future.”

Alice turned around, presenting her back and appreciable ass to the audience as she looked at the scene on her screens. The two Gigantics were now laying on each other, Parvati avoiding the crushing weight of Jason only because she had found refuge between Lindsey’s enormous tits, and that the blonde was letting them inflate, cushioning the Titaness but also half burying her in her flesh. While no sounds came off, it seemed that all three of them were a little tired, with only Parvati struggling to try and wiggle free – or at least free enough to breath easily.

“Just for your information” Alice told the viewers as she swirled around, “we almost had four participants today! Third place would have been a perfect tie but for one more vote, so we avoided it, sadly. I truly wonder what two guys and two girls like those could have done, but alas… Anyway! Time to introduce the new poll I guess. We return to the normal format of just two contestants, even if I guess we could go back to three if there is a perfect tie allowing for it… but just for your information, out of the three chosen for today’s episode, only one can make it to the next one! I bet it’ll be Lindsey!”

She gestured for the usual poll to appear next to her, giving enough time to the viewership to truly take it in. It was obvious that the location would make seems… interesting both for the tallest and smallest members of the cast. Smalls and Giants would probably be in the safest spot but Normals, Titans and Gigantics could also offer plenty of cool interaction. Still, to select the parks in a pot seemed strange, perhaps.

“Okay, here we go! We’ll see next week if I was wrong and if Lindsey isn’t here again!”