- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And here it is, the return of this story, with the special event and then the poll ! Yeah ?

Chapter 14: Special Event!

“Hello Everyone! It’s me Alice, and you’re back at the Lounge!” cheered the petite Normal. “I hope you hadn’t too shitty a week or two! We tried to work on something grandiose, not sure we succeeded entirely, but we got a really great idea thanks to one of our most enthusiastic viewers, who actually gave allowed us to use it in the show! You’ll see, it’s absolutely crazy! Something never done – at least not beyond the confines of a very private room I guess, but I wouldn’t know, since I’m not in the secrets of the Gigantics!”

The petite woman swirled around, looking mightily excited. The break time seemed to have rekindled her fire, and she appeared ready to do her job with in even more exuberant way than before, which would have been groan-inducing if she hadn’t been a good enough actress to make it looks like she truly loved what she was doing – and perhaps she did? In any case, she arranged her red hair, smile some more at the camera and, almost giddily, started to explain to the viewers the subject of today’s special episode.

“Okay folks! So, here’s the deal. Today, we’ll have three guests. Your all-time favorite super babe Lindsey, Monica, the Giantess who sadly hadn’t appeared yet on the show proper, and Lorena, who volunteered – volunteered!- for today’s and… Wait a minute” she hastily added as she listened to her earplug. “What, she’s sick? Damn, food poisoning… Well we could always resche… you want what? Are you… How much… Fine! But you better make sure it’s safe!” she groaned.

The Normal woman had visibly paled, but then she seemed to have regained some composure and when she looked straight at the camera, she was back to her usual cheerful tone.

“Changes of plans, I’ll be the one taking part directly into this special episode! I hope you’re ready to hear a lot more of me, because it’s a double-feature at least; possibly more! Anyway, see you in a few, I need to get all equipped now!”

The video feed changed and suddenly, one could see Lindsey and Monica. The two women couldn’t have looked more different in their body shapes. The former was curvaceous, while the later was thin but she never looked sickly – she was just the perfect body shape for her, somehow. The two also had such long hair, blonds for Lindsey, auburn for Monica, and they played with each other’s as they waited for the show to really start. They seemed to be both in high spirits as they were talking about a lot of topic, but mainly the special feature of the day.

“Are you sure it won’t be a problem for you?” asked Lindsey. “I mean, I’m pretty sure I can swallow you, I have done so with larger things, but even if Lorena is, well, really tiny, your size difference may be not so great…”

“Lindsey, I’m 50 meters tall. The size difference is a lot more pronounced between her and me than between us!” laughed Monica, her deep, sultry voice enticing.

“Well, I hope you’ll be able to fit inside me then! It shouldn’t be too dangerous for you, considering your size and all, but I’d rather you be careful. It’d be a terrible way to die, for the three of us, if you perforated something inside of me!”

“Don’t worry, I’ll be super-careful” laughed Monica. “But it’s Lorena who’s worrying me. She seems rather… adventurous, and the digestive track system of a Giantess is… notably unique. I wouldn’t want her to get hurt because of it…”

“Tell me about it… I’ve read that your kind’s intestinal flora and fauna is especially vicious. Is it true?”

“I guess it is, but it’s only natural. Unlike Gigantics, we need to eat roughly the same things as Smalls or Normals… even if we can go for the occasional concrete wall or steel train!” she chuckled, petting her belly amusedly. “Still, we need a super-efficient digestive track, so we produce strong acids and our intestines are full of… I don’t want beasts, but there is certainly some aggressive stuff in there to make sure everything edible is consumed. Which helps up to deal with our natural needs, I guess. Toilets our size are a rare commodity.”

“You’re preaching to the choir baby!” laughed Lindsey. “Why, just before I was selected for this show… Oh, what’s that?” she suddenly asked as a bell rang loudly in the room they were in.

“Attention ladies. There has been a change of plans. Lorena’s sick, so it’s me, Alice, who will join you today, for the very first official trip in a Giantess’ bowel! Mind your behavior please!”

The two Grown looked at each other with some form of stupor. But they quickly seemed to accept this change and they grinned at each other. Monica shook her head and let her hair fall freely on her shoulder. Lindsey instead passer her fingers in hair and her smile grew as she pondered what she could do in the coming hours. They had agreed that she would be allowed to walk around and what not, but now that she knew Alice would be inside Monica even as Monica would trek into her insides – an idea she truly loved.

“Well now, that’s something incredible to hear” guffawed the Gigantic woman. “I hope she’ll be careful and won’t rush inside of you Monica! It’d be harder to find her inside of me if she got out?”

“Don’t worry Lindsey, I’ll be extra-careful! I guess I’ll have to make sure the back door will be closed while we are inside of you.”

“Please don’t!” shouted Alice as she appeared, fully geared in a protective suit which seemed rather heavy and made her look bulky and a little gauche. “God, it’s so damn hard to walk with that shit” she muttered, not caring about the fact she was heard by all.

“What the hell is that? You look like a super hard to swallow pill, Alice!” grinned Lindsey.

“I don’t know, she seems to be small enough to be gulped down fast!” laughed Monica.

“Ha-ha. Very funny! Let us be done with that, will you? And just so you know, I have what it takes to repel any monstrous thing any of you would have in the digestive tracks, so no funny business ladies!”

The two grown women rolled their eyes and snickered, and while it wasn’t possible to see Alice’s face, her heartbeat was tracked, and it was already moving up and up. Under her secured helmet, she was sweating a lot, and it wasn’t at all because of the warmth of the suit – which was surprisingly great to wear. No, it was her nervousness, and if she hadn’t been the anchor and hadn’t built a character for herself as a fearless, snarky bitch on the block, she’d have cried out and ditched the whole deal. Well, she’d have if she hadn’t signed papers to get some serious bonus!

“Okay, so. How do we do that? I think it’s more logical that I get to be eaten first? And then you Monica?”

“Well, you do what you want, but I’d rather Lindsey gulped me down rather than ate me. It involves less chewing, as far as I know” laughed the Giantess, her voice so sultry that if she hadn’t been so afraid of what was to come, Alice would have perhaps proposed to explore her throat – perhaps.

“Yes, I’d rather not give our viewers a false ideas of what us Gigantics can do! I mean, me and Jason are in this show to help everyone learn that we aren’t anything to be afraid off, and I think we did a great job so far, so no eating peoples from me, sorry Alice!

Alice almost laughed, but her hilarity died in her throat when she realized that Lindsey was deadly serious. The Normal woman shook her head and walked toward the upturned hand of Monica, who was also looking dumbstruck by Lindsey’s obliviousness of how dangerous she truly was. But the smallest of the three women hadn’t much time to ponders it, since Monica lifted her hand at an extremely fast way, which almost sent Alice on her knees – and she felt somewhat dizzy, as her heartbeat increased again.

“Okay, I hope you’re ready Alice!” boomed Monica, her perfect mouth opening in a wide smile, revealing her large teeth. “Here we go!”

Alice was catapulted into this maw. She screamed so loudly that the sound saturated, as she flew over the enormous tongue and right into the gulled of Monica. Lights went out when the mouth closed behind her and she screamed even louder when her own activated, revealing the pit of her trachea, in which she fell without any hope of grasping at something, anything. She went tumbling and tumbling in the throat of the Giantess, which vibrated as the taller woman moaned and then gulped her down, the walls around her constricting and pushing her downward further.

“And, down she go!” laughed Monica. “Now it’s my turn I guess” she added, getting up and removing her clothes, even as she traced the descent of Alice down her throat.

“Well, someone was hungry!” laughed Lindsey, whose nipples became visible beneath the thin shirt she wore. “I don’t think I’ll be able to be so quick myself…” she added as she extended her hands and picked up the Giantess. “But if you don’t struggle too much, it should be relatively easy. So, relax and let Lindsey enjoy her meal!”

“Damn, that’s super-impressive and I feel so strange seeing your mouth so close” chuckled Monica, who visibly went limp. “It’s the first time I feel really small in all my life!”

“If you were a Small, it’d be a lot easier!”

Monica didn’t answer but she shook her head, amused. She then let herself be gulped down. Lindsey’s lips closed on her and it was an incredible sensation, as she was sucked inside, her hair becoming instantly wet. The enormous tongue licked her as she slowly moved forward, into this cavernous mouth. She was surprised how easily Lindsey managed to have her hear, without gagging at all. But the Gigantic woman didn’t seem bothered by her side and in a few seconds, Monica’s head went into her throat, and there she felt the powerful muscles constricting to bring her down.

It was then that Monica realized that in her eagerness to be inside Lindsey, she had forgotten a little detail which would leave her struggling inside Lindsey. She had no light in here, and the taller woman would have to gulp them down, and she’d have to catch them. Or she’d have to do without. And she was somewhat eager to truly see what Lindsey’s inside looked like. In fact, wasn’t she seeing something down there, while she still felt the wet tongue of the Gigantic licking her legs and feet? She gasped when she realized that she wasn’t hallucinating soon enough.

“Holy shit, there is something strange in there Lindsey! What did you ate, plutonium?”

“And you’re the one to talk?” shouted Alice from inside Monica, sounding indignant. “Why is there a chewed truck in there? I almost died colliding with it!”

“Oops, I thought it’d be digested already! Sorry!” replied Monica, who didn’t sound too sorry.

“Yeah, well, be careful the next time you have someone like me in there! Fluffy beds would be better for landing!” huffed Alice, which seemed to make Lindsey laugh, even if Monica couldn’t be sure.

She finally fell inside the belly of the Gigantic woman, gasping when she landed in the soft and slithery ground, head first. She looked around, and found herself stunned. Lights of multiple colors played here, illuminating the place, making it look like an enormous chamber, where she didn’t need a lamp, finally. She got up and moved around. It wasn’t possible for her to strand straight in here however and she found herself a little frightened now. Would she need to get out the same way she had come in or would she be able to slither inside the intestines of Lindsey?

“So, is everyone where they need to be?” asked Lindsey, as the whole world around Monica seemed to shifted and constrict.

“I wouldn’t say that I needed to be here, but I’m definitively in gastric fluids up to my ankles” huffed Alice, sounding mightily disgruntled.

“And I’m in your own belly Lindsey. You can go and move around, I’m pretty sure you’re unable to stay put for as long as officially required” chuckled Monica. “Just, try not to move too wildly, I’m getting a little claustrophobic here!”

“Roger that Mo’! And I’m so glad you’re here with me for this experience, ‘cause I can move at least! Otherwise, I’d have been forced to lay on the bed or something for hours on end. The horror!”

“Wait a minute, you two know each other?”

Inside of Monica’s belly, Alice was struggling to move around the wreck of the truck, where she could distinguish the marks of the Giantess’ teeth. She had almost had a heart-attack when she had seen it, just below her as she was falling in free fall. Had her suit been less sturdy, and able to avoid her suffering any injuries from the shock, she’d have died in a horrible way. And now she had to navigate around it to try and find a way out, realizing that she had bitten more than she could chew – eh – with those two Grown put together…

“Well, yes. We two are childhood friends” explained Monica, patting her belly, which made it shake and sent Alice to her knees because of the tremors. “We’re quite used to working together. People says it was only to create mischief, but I got to say it was really fun when someone had to try to bother me when I had a Gigantic friend!”

“And having a Giantess as a friend was also super useful, when I needed to get some small stuff! You’ve no idea how hard it is to be as tall and sexy as I am and – ow! Meany!”

“Serves you right for being such an ass Lindsey!” laughed Monica, was punched her friend’s insides once more for good measure.

“You shouldn’t pick a fight you can’t win, Mo!” threatened Lindsey in a falsely angered tone. “Not when all I have to do is that!” she added, and suddenly Monica found herself flying around, as the fluids of her friend’s belly battered her. “What do you say now?”

“Couldn’t the two of you calm the fuck down!” roared Alice. “I’m not as sturdy as you gals, and I don’t want my suit to be breached because you two can’t resist teasing each other!”

“Fine!” relented Lindsey, who stopped moving, to Monica’s relief.

“Should I start getting out of here?” asked the Giantess. “Or perhaps you want to explore my insides and then Lindsey’s, Alice?”

“I rather wouldn’t replied the Normal woman dryly. “I don’t feel like walking for hours on end inside of her, it’ll be long enough with you and oh my God! What the hell is that thing?”

“What’s happening?” asked Monica, who looked at her stomach quizzically. “Is there something wrong?”

“Is there something wrong?” screamed Alice, who suddenly seemed on the verge of nervous breakdown. “Yes there is? Why do you have Dune’s sandworm in your stomach! Stay away you damn monstrosity!”

Inside Monica’s stomach, things had taken a dire turn, with something slithering, just beyond the edge of Alice’s lamp. She suddenly felt really terrified and she almost wanted to just sit down and cry. Almost. Thankfully, her suit was equipped to fend off this kind of dangers and when the thing suddenly rushed toward her, she released a powerful electric blast which stopped her. It wasn’t enough to kill it in one go, but she managed to drive it away for now. She didn’t wait to see if something else was in there with her and she frantically searched for the way forward.

“Uuh, gross! You have worms Mo’! Alice better be able to get out of you the natural way, because I don’t want you puking those things inside of me, I wouldn’t be able to digest them!”

“I think you should bother more about what’s inside of yours than what’s in mine” grumbled Monica as she found the road toward the intestine. “Because I’m not sure I’ll be able to enter your insides further, at least without hurting you. So let me know if it’s the case Lin, okay?”

“Yeah, sure go on” sighed the Gigantic, who didn’t seem too concerned.

Outside, she was stretching, a huge smile on her face. Knowing that she had a friend inside of her belly was absolutely incredible. Even more so because said friend also had eaten someone. And of course, there was Andrew. She wanted to have him inside of her now. She didn’t know if she wanted to make him her official partner, but she definitively wanted to get out of the Lounge with something like sex-friends or more in their relationship. She was certain she had heard other Gigantics being able to make it work with Normals, why not her?

“Ouch! Hey, careful” she suddenly shouted, looking at her belly with furrowed brows. “It hurts here!”

“Duh! I’m a tad too big to just go in it easily silly! I just hope I won’t get struck in there…” replied Monica.

“Well, I don’t have this problem! I’m in your intestine!” yelled Alice, with more than a dash of hysteria in her tone. “And I’m rushing toward the exit, so you’d better do that yourself!”

“And here I thought you didn’t want to be inside of me because you’d have to walk too much!” grinned Lindsey, patting her belly. “Just so you know Mo’, take your time. I don’t want you to get stuck, otherwise I’d have to be opened like a balloon to get the two of you out, and I’d rather avoid that!”

“Yeah, I’ll do my best!” replied the Giantess, who was thankful to be so thin, otherwise she’d never had even a chance to get out of here. “Seriously, if I was taller or curvier, it’d be impossible but… I think it’ll work here!”

She knelt and searched for the way out of here. Thankfully, the rainbows lights inside Lindsey’s stomach allowed her to found it soon enough. But just as she was about to try and forced herself into the opening which she’d have to push open, she groaned and winced. She had felt something inside her own guts which was painful. She couldn’t tell what it was, possibly just Alice trying to get out the same way she was doing right now, or perhaps one of the worms she apparently sported in her stomach, which was a little disgusting she had to admit.

“Hey, what’s happening in there” she growled, tapping her belly a little too hard. “Ouch!”

“Is everything fine?” asked Lindsey, who didn’t seem too concerned. “Try not to die or something in there Mo’, I don’t want a corpse inside of me! You do know that us Gigantics aren’t really equipped to digest meat, at least not, uh… old meat I guess.”

“You’re really great at uplifting the morals of those around you Lin” grumbled Monica as she rolled her eyes and pushing away her hair, which was starting to get wet because of the fluids she was in. “I think it’s just Alice fighting for dear life or something inside of me, the poor thing!”

“Could you not sound so flippant about it? Die, you disgusting worm monster! Die! Hahaha! Take that, abomination!”

Alice broke off in a manic laugh which seemed to decrease until only silence remained. Monica started to reconsider the whole idea of this episode, it was rather clear on her face. Outside, Lindsey was just slightly amused and started to do some yoga, which added to Monica’s rather iffy situation. The Giantess wasn’t really too concerned about the lives of Normals, but unlike her Gigantic friend, they weren’t ant-sized to her, so it was easier to consider them fully human – or at least really intelligent and sensible. With a sigh, she pushed open the “door” to Lindsey’s intestine.

“Ouch! Be a little more careful will you? I don’t want to go to the hospital – I don’t even know if there is hospitals for Gigantics, in fact!”

“Should have thought about that before!” laughed Monica as she put her hands through the hole, grasping something and used it to propel herself forward.

She had been afraid her head and shoulders wouldn’t manage to squeeze into it, but thankfully the flesh here was pliant and she soon found herself halfway into the intestine. She moved forward further and further, until finally, she felt her feet leaving the acid bath of Lindsey’s stomach juices. She looked around, confounded by the bioluminescent environment surrounding her. She did her best to not let out verbally how impressed she was, but the few drones which had managed to follow her here did capture her awestruck expression.

“Okay! I’ve left the stomach!” yelled Alice, with a somewhat strained voice. “I hope there is nothing more monstrous than those giant worms in there!”

“How would I know? I’ve never visited it myself” huffed Monica.

“That’s reassuring!” grunted Alice as she became the main viewpoint, while Monica struggled to slither and crawl inside Lindsey’s intestine.

The whole place was dark, only lit by lights the suit carried on its helmet and shoulders. It was strangely oppressing, even while looking a lot larger than Lindsey’s were compared to Monica. The walls moved around in the darkness, constricting and then expanding, as if they were angry at Alice for being here and moving on her own. The Normal woman didn’t feel like talking much; after her encounter with the worms, she hadn’t much spirit left. All she focused on was the way out. The sooner she’d be outside Monica the better, even if it meant being inside Lindsey!

She swirled around; she had heard something, she was sure of it! By now, her imagination was putting a whole carnival of horrors in there, perhaps the mother of the huge worms she had battled in the stomach? Was it even possible? She didn’t know, and she didn’t care. She went to a mad rush, her fear making her see plenty of monsters which simply weren’t here. And her suit added to her anguish since she consumed her oxygen far too quickly, with her panicked breathing. She heard her own blood pumping into her ears as she ran.

Inside Lindsey, Monica could tell she also needed to rush forward, even if it was only to avoid having to deal with a frantic Alice in there. With a sigh, she advanced in the tortuous intestines, which walls sometimes came extremely close, making her feel a little claustrophobic and suddenly wonder if she’d be able to get out of Lindsey – she’d have to be shat on, if she couldn’t push her sphincter open and she didn’t really relish the idea. And the fact that she could tell her friend wasn’t too concerned didn’t help her, of course.

“Lindsey, if you could stop doing whatever you’re doing, it’d help me a lot!” she finally shouted when she was sent against the walls of the intestines and felt her skin tingling. “It’s really not fun!”

“Speak for yourself!” laughed Lindsey. “Plus if I don’t move I just feel you moving around inside of me and it’s really disturbing! I think I’ll do that with someone smaller in the future!”

“Do you plan on making this a habit?” shrieked Alice, who sounded really hysterical by now, even if she hadn’t met anything dangerous once she had left the stomach.

“I don’t know yet! I think I’d want it with someone who would really be able to explore me, you know?”

“Andrew would say no!” yelled Alice, and a mere second later, Monica felt a powerful tremor inside Lindsey, followed by a grunt from the Gigantic woman.

“Lin! It’s not me who said that!”

“Whatever!” mumbled the blonde colossus, who stopped moving around and sat on her large ass, pouting. “You’re kind of a bitch Alice! Of course he’d love to do that! I’m sure of it!”

“Yeah, if he has lost his mind, perhaps!”

“Lindsey, if you sit on your ass just so Alice can’t get out, I swear I’ll gnaw my way out of you” huffed Monica. “Gently, of course! But I’ll do it!”

“Seriously, I wouldn’t do that to you” huffed Lindsey, who crossed her arms under her large breasts. “But I’ve just realized something… will you be able to turn around inside of me?”

It wasn’t something Monica had taken into account and her Gigantic friend was right. It was horribly difficult to turn and twist inside the flesh tunnels of Lindsey’s intestine. They were not large enough for her to be able to move around easily. She had to push with her shoulders and her hips, turning and twisting in a painful way. She groaned and she could feel pang of pain in her own intestines, when a panicked Alice shot at things which weren’t here. The Giantess was truly starting to regret agreeing for this day’s event.

Finally, after what felt like hours, she found herself next to the sphincter of her friend, just as Alice neared her own. With a groan, she started to push it open, but failed. She hadn’t enough strength left and Lindsey didn’t seem to want to try and help her getting out, since she could tell she didn’t constrict her muscles to push her out of here. It was extremely frustrating and Monica would have punched the walls of flesh around her if she had had the energy to spare – even her metabolism was starting to get affected by the lack of oxygen here and the other gazes she breathed in.

“Lindsey… I need help to get out” she finally pleaded, hoping that her friend wouldn’t be pouting still.

“Fine!” replied the Gigantic blonde after far too long a wait for Monica’s taste. “But you’d better pick up yourself and Alice once I’ll shat you out! And no filming for this, you pervs!” she barked as she walked toward the toilets.

The screen went black and a single sentence appeared on it.

Due to technical difficulties, today’s episode has to end here. Please, vote by using the following link : https://strawpoll.com/11khg5gw9