- Text Size +

Chapter 12: Lindsey’s toy – Andrew and Lindsey

“Hum... excuse me? What was that last sentence you just said?”

“Well, as I said, I… I’ve realized that with and without you is not the same thing at all and I’d like to know if you’d agree to form a… a partnership with me after the end of this series” blushed Lindsey as she looked at the little Normal man standing near bed.

“Sure, there is a difference. When you’re with me I get bruises. When you’re with Jason, on the other hand…” replied Andrew, feeling a little angry.

Lindsey had the decency to blush and look away, a surprising behavior if he had ever seen one when it came to her, but poor Andrew was now too burned to fall for that trap. It really didn’t matter if she was truly repentant or smitten or anything like that, because he knew for certain than sooner rather than later, she give in to her baser instinct and just uses him for her own satisfaction. Just the location he was in, her private room, was telling enough. They weren’t supposed to meet there, they were supposed to use the communal one for meet ups.

“Listen Andrew, I know I haven’t always been the most, uh, amenable to you, that I didn’t always – ever – took your choices and what you wanted into account, not even your safety. I… I’ve played fast and loose with the rules about touching you, I admit it. But today, it’ll be entirely safe for you! Don’t you want to at least try it on?”

Andrew grimaced as he looked at what Lindsey moved around in one of her immense hands. A toy. A sex toy. And a very if one at that. It was fitting for a 500 meters tall woman, of course, but even he suspected that it meant that Lindsey liked hers extra-large. That thing must have been at least 75 meters long and between fifteen and twenty meters large at its widest point. And while she moved it around, it cock-shaped form truly looked like a grotesque penis ripped off some poor dude. Andrew shuddered just looking at it, and she wanted him to go inside?

“You realize that it’s not safe, right?” he asked her, looking well beyond the mighty tits of the blonde behemoth to try and catch her gaze, as futile as it may have been to do so. “I mean, just look at that thing? How am I even supposed to get in without you boring a hole or something in it?”

“What?” she blurted, looking briefly at her toy and then at the ant-sized man on her bed-stand. “No! It’s specially made to accommodate smaller peoples. Normals, Smalls, even Giants! Even if this model really is only for Normals, I have two others just in case which will arrive soon. But I bought this one just for you, you know?”

“I… am not sure I like the sound of it Lindsey. Seems a little… dirty if you ask me” he huffed, folding his arms on his torso and taking his sternest look.

“Please! It’s totally safe, I assure you, no risks to get bruises on you. Please! Please! Please!”

As the drones hovered around them, they offered enough points of view for the whole things to become even stranger than it appeared at first. Here was a being so massive that a Normal person was just an ant to her, pleading and almost sounding desperate for the acceptance of her acquaintance. The drones which filmed from Andrew’s position made the whole thing even more awkward, considering the fact that the enormous dildo encompassed a great deal of his field of view, since Lindsey had astutely put it next to her breasts.

“I may agree with it… if you can prove me that it’s safe before putting that thing inside of you! And if you swear that if I ask to get out, you’ll stop at any time and take me out of here, without trying to bargain your way out of my refusal!”

Lindsey winced and it became quite clear that she hadn’t been expecting it. Still, her smile quickly returned and she seemed almost amused by the challenge he was giving her. She nodded and dropped the sex toy next to him, which made him almost lose his balance. She tapped the monstrous dildo and a small opening appeared on its side, where before the exterior had seemed made of on bloc. Andrew seemed to be startled by all of it, as Normals were due to be when they discovered the technological marvels of the Gigantics.

“Wait, wait! You want me to get in right now. I’m not sure I can…”

“Come on! I promise to respect everything you asked of me, okay? I even pinky swear that if I don’t respect it, you’ll be able to ask me to leave the show and I won’t complain, deal?”

She extended her pinky toward Andrew. The poor Normal seemed utterly puny, dwarfed by the nail of Lindsey’s little finger. It was absolutely obvious that if she just moved her hand a little, he would be hit, and probably badly injured, if not grievously maimed, considering how sharp the nail seemed to be. And Andrew clearly knew it, since he became pale as death when the Gigantic woman inconsiderately approached him that way. Still, to his credit, he seemed able to take it in stride, squaring his shoulders and extending his own pinky.

“I can’t accept it. Peoples would kill me if I got you out of the show” he chuckled. “Instead… how about if you don’t respect your promise, you swear to do anything I’ll ask of you the next time we’ll be together? No matter what?”

“Really? Yeah, I swear it! Of course I do! Now in you go!” hurried him Lindsey, who let one of her hand grope her tits a little. “And if it all works out the way we want, you’ll even get a piece of those when we’ll be over, what says you?”

“That I could get several mouthfuls and you wouldn’t even notice…”

Lindsey laughed heartily and gestured for Andrew to get inside, and he quickly did it, perhaps because he didn’t want to risk suddenly getting cold feet. In any case, once he entered the sex toy, cameras switched, revealing his awestruck expression – apparently, Lindsey had been granted more than the right to have today’s episode in her true room… As for little Andrew, he almost felt lost in a space ship, with the long corridors of stainless steel, with colorful lamps and what not. It was a little surprising and he wasn’t ready at all when the door closed behind him, apparently disappearing entirely.

“Uh… Lindsey? What am I supposed to do?” he asked her, his voice sounding quite frail, even to his ears. “Do you want me to just wander around or…”

The cameras switched back to the outside world, where Lindsey was now looking at her toy with ravenous eyes, which would have probably terrified Andrew if he had been able to see them. She grinned and seemed ready to pounce on her dildo. And when she picked it up, it was almost possible to forget that a Normal man was inside and that it wasn’t just some Normal woman pleasing herself now. Almost, because she picked up some stuff in her nightstand and peppered the sextoy with it. And when the drones zoomed on it, it was revealed that they were Normal-sized ragdolls.

“You just have to follow the corridors, normally you should arrive in a sort of control room. I’m sure you’ll like what you’ll find here!”

Andrew looked around him, just as Lindsey picked up the toy. He didn’t feel any movement and he was starting to wonder if she would just let him in here, fake her pleasure and then convince him to go further just too truly start the whole ordeal. He suspected it wouldn’t have been out of character with her. Still, he walked in the long corridor, until he indeed ended in a large control room of sort. There was even a bed in here. He opened his mouth to ask what the hell he had to do now when a sort of silvery mist gathered near the bed.

“Holy shit, what the fuck is that!” he yelped.

“Probably the nanobots” replied Lindsey, who was now licking the tip of her toy and, deliberately, picked up one of the ragdolls with her tongue and gulped it down with a predatory grin. “Don’t worry, they’re here to please you!”

Back inside, Andrew was unable to respond to that, because the mist had coalesced and in seconds, in front of him stood a miniature Lindsey. Well, miniature… she was at least two meters and a half tall, so dwarfing him considerably but compared to the real deal… She was also entirely naked, and as far as he could tell, it was a perfect copy of the real one. When she spread her legs, he even noticed a mole near her pussy which had helped save his life the other day. And when she gestured for him, he couldn’t help but remove his pants and go for it.

Outside, Lindsey was putting the sex-toy between her breasts and the poor little ragdolls on them helped cement the fact that she truly had massive tits. Each one of those would have been enough to engulf the whole thing, and she had of course two of them. She pressed them on the toy, aiming precisely at the spots she had put some ragdolls and the poor things were immediately crushed – mercifully, she hadn’t filled them with a red substance, but it was clear that she loved the power she had over those little things – and Normals.

“Holy shit!” shouted Andrew while the camera shifted back to him, but it was hard to tell if he was swearing because the tit-fuck the nano-Lindsey was giving him or because he heard the groaning of the walls, which were compressed into far too much breasts to be able to endure it for long. “I… I’ll cum all over you!” he finished, proving that he hadn’t noticed the potential danger he was in.

“It’d be a real shame if we stopped here, right” blurted Alice as she appeared on screen. “But it’s what happen today! However…”

“OH YES!” suddenly roared Andrew’s voice, interrupting Alice, forcing her to swirl and look at the screen, where the fake Lindsey was coaxing his every drops out of him.

“Ahem, as I was saying, we’ll stop here… but there won’t be a poll for next week’s episode, it’ll just be the continuation of this one! Why, you may ask, well, you see, we will be forced to go on a break during the early weeks of November, and rather than just don’t do anything special, we decided to craft for you this two parts mid-season finale! And the first episode after our break will be special. Three guests, three sizes, two great explorations. Don’t worry, we’ll make sure everything is safe!”

Alice’s words would have probably been a lot easier to believe without the groaning of the sex-toy’s exterior as Lindsey still seemed intend of turning it into a pancake with her orbs.

“Anyway! See you in a week! Stay safe, and stay warm!”