- Text Size +
Micro Terra



Lindsey, Amber and Chloe all grabbed there surf boards and put them in the back of Amber’s Jeep. Amber was 5’11” a busty girl with red hair, she had a couple of extra pounds around the waist but wasn’t considered fat by anyone. Chloe was shorter then amber at 5’4” and had smallish chest and wavy brown hair. Lindsey a blonde haired vixen stood at 5’5” smallish chest, very leggy.

Amber climbed into the driver’s seat as Chloe climbed into the back allowing Lindsey to sit next to Amber.

“So where is this spot we are going Amber?”

“What was wrong with the old Spot?”

“Nothing Chloe, this one is just better, my dad told me about. Him and my mom use to surf there when they were kids”

“Wow, they are 35, that’s ancient”

“I wonder what kind of fossils we will find there”

The girls drove down the coast for seemingly hours. As they started to head away from the coast Chloe and Lindsey both commented on if Amber knew where she was going, however finally she pulled off the highway and onto a dirt road that lead into a area heavily populated by trees. The mosquitoes were thick as they drove deeper and deeper into the forest until finally the mosquitoes and the trees subsided revealing a beach seemingly untouched for years.

The girls piled up carrying there boards out onto the beach. The roar of the waves echoed across the secluded beach. The ocean waters are stacking on top of each other creating huge walls of water perfect for surfing.

The girls quickly set up there camp so to speak and then grabbed there boards and headed out into the waters to play and surf. The morning went by quickly and Chloe headed towards the beach as Amber and Lindsey continue to try to conquer the ocean waves. Chloe leaned her board up against the Jeep and grabbed her headphones then walked along the beach a little skipping rocks and listening to the ocean. About a mile down the beach is a huge rock stretching across the beach and standing 15 feet into the air. Lindsey walked towards the heaping rock humming Master of Puppets by Metallica. As she gets closer she spot smoke coming up.

“OMIGOD! Oh my god it can’t be. It looks like a small city”

Chloe ran over to the city pulling her headphones off her head and they drop into the sand just next to the city.

* * *


The citizens of Micro Terra awoke this morning like any other morning. Micro Terra is a medium sized village covering about 5 feet of land making it the biggest Microtopian city in the area. The houses are all old English style with the grass roofs and wood walls with everything in the houses made of wood. The hunters and gathers of the village leave and head into the woods to gather food for to sell in the market place.

As it grew closer to noon Micro Terra began to shake and in the distance they saw a hulking figure. The church bells rang signaling all the women and children to head into there homes. The hunters and gathers came running in thinking a rat or rabbit maybe attacking the village. As they ran into the center of town they grabbed there arrows and spears. The hulking figure draws nearer and nearer with every step. The hunters and gathers close the main gates and climb the walls of the village preparing for the unknown.

“What is that?”

“It looks human”

“A human girl”

“It can’t be those are just myths. Humans don’t really exist.”

“Well they must look at her, she is larger then life”

“She looks so young, she can’t be any older then 18 or 19.”

“Look something is falling off of her.”

A gigantic rounded rod with two circles at each end fell to the earth with words emitting from it. The microtopian’s cover there ears but are easily able to hear the song being sung from the headphones that fell from Chloe:

End of passion play, crumbling away
I'm your source of self-destruction
Veins that pump with fear, sucking darkest clear
Leading on your deaths' construction

Taste me you will see
More is all you need
You're dedicated to
How I'm killing you

Come crawling faster
Obey your master
Your life burns faster
Obey your master
Master

* * *

Chloe bends over the city in awe of all the small people scurrying about. There houses look so primitive she thinks to herself. She reaches her hand towards the one of the houses and runs her index finger along the grass roof being careful not to press to hard. Chloe then looks at all the little men carrying spears and bows and arrows.

“Don’t be afraid of me. I won’t hurt you”

The Microtopian’s chuck there spears at her sandal clad feet causing chloe to yelp in pain.

“Hey Chloe there are you are”

“You fuckers, I said I wasn’t gonna hurt you.”


* * *

“Don’t throw your spears till you see the read of her nail polish, Bowmen fire at will destroy the mythical human beast”

“We hit her, we hit her. Listen to her scream is not great men! Is not wonderful! Continue the assault”

Arrows and now spears fly through air like fireflies. As they hit there target the microtopian’s gain confidence because of the human girl going down to a knee. They then feel a soft rumbling that grows stronger and stronger. The jaws of the microtopian’s drop as Chloe stands back up to her full height seeing that there weapons have no effect on her.


“This can’t be happening. Get the queen to safety. We will stay here and hold off the mythical humans as long as we can”

* * *

“This is amazing, the people are all so tiny.”

As the spears continue to strike Chloe finally looks ahead at the tiny village, with fury in her eyes she swats the wooden wall down with one swipe of her hand. Chloe laughs as the Microtopian’s fall from there perches. She can hear the cries of some of the microtopian’s trapped under the insurmountable weight of the seemingly industructable wooden walls to them.

“HAHAHA!”

“I told you I wasn’t going to hurt them and then you attacked me. Fuck you! Fuck you all to hell! Where is that bottle of water.”

Chloe takes a long drink and then walks over to the tiny town. She spits out all of the water onto the town below. The girls watch the water pelt down onto the houses and sweeping across the sand tearing the buildings to shreds. Chloe giggles as she watches the people run in terror just from a few ounces of water. As Chloe bends down her long light brown hair spills down as watches a group of people running from her. She looks down at her foot and looks back at them with fury in her eyes. She spits down at the group of people. The men and women fall the sandy floor. Chloe’s spit wets the sand and the men and women sink below.

“I am your goddess! Worship me or DIE!”


* * *


The Microtopians stare in awe as the brown haired goddess lowers, her face clouds the sky causes a shadow to fall over the city..

“This can’t be happening, it can’t be”

They see Chloe push her way into there full view. They hear bellow a command to them but they are too scared to react or respond. Everyone stops and looks up at her as not an ounce of light is now reaching them. They stare at her beauty hoping she will leave but a wave of water rushes down on them. The microtopian’s run towards exit gates as the tidal wave of water runs across the city. There houses barely slow down the wave of water spit out of Chloe’s mouth. As the water runs across the sandy beach the men all put up there hands like somehow they could stop it. The water soaks the sand they find themselves sinking beneath the cold waters and finally into the sand. They struggle and kick trying to free themselves but the more they fight they more they sink into the wet sand.

Meanwhile near the west exit many of the villagers are rushing out of Micro Terra and heading towards the forest but a shadow comes over head and they all stare up at Chloe. They see the rage in her eyes but she hesitates and they all hope that she will show them mercy as they all know it is futile to run now. There eyes bulge out as can only watch a bubbly wad of spit beats down on them. The force alone shoves them beneath sandy floor. As the spit soaks in it washes the sand over the faces entombing those who fell victim to Chloe.

* * *

Chloe steps over the wall which she smashed earlier. She raises her flip flop sandal into the air over there church.

“Forgive me father for I have sinned” bellows Chloe

She then slams her foot down onto the Microtopian church. Shambles from the church go flying everywhere. As the Microtopian’s scurry away from the girls Chloe grabs a couple of the tiny people and stuffs them into bikini top and one into her bottoms.

“I think I found myself a couple of tiny pets”

“Hey Chloe! What are you doing all the way over here? Lunch is ready!”

“Alright, thanks Amber, Wait up I will be right there.”

Chloe runs towards Amber not even looking back but smiling at the thought of what kind of funs he might have with her souvenirs. As Chloe and Amber walk away from the destroyed city you can still here Chloe’s cd player in the distance.

I will occupy
I will help you die
I will run through you
Now I rule you too

Come crawling faster
Obey your master
Your life burns faster
Obey your master
Master

The End