- Text Size +

Misato Katsuragi locked the front door behind her as she got home from work. It was a long day at NERV Headquarters, lots of paperwork and filing still had to be done as a result of the most recent Angel attack. It felt good to get out of her work shoes and feel her socks on the cool apartment floor. Between her long beautiful legs she felt a bit of movement, a small squirming beneath her cotton panties. She smiled to herself, acknowledging its existence but not letting it out just yet. Instead she playfully clenched her butt cheeks around it, squeezing it with her soft flesh. The thing started wriggling twice as hard in response, sending slight tingles of arousal up Misato's back.

She felt something akin to the feeling of just getting home, where the body suddenly remembers that it needs to use the bathroom. Her ass was craving release, or possibly something more. Down beneath her panties her loins were quivering. After such a long and boring day at work her body was anxious to get going.

Misato couldn't help herself and headed straight to the washroom. Immediately she began to get undressed, removing her stylish red and black work attire. As she unhooked her bra her sizable breasts fell loose, hanging comfortably around the scar she got from the Second Impact. Her hands twitched in anticipation as she brought them down to her hips. In one smooth motion she pulled down her panties, removing them for the first time since her lunch break. Her knees bent, and a tiny gasp was heard coming from between her ass cheeks.

There was Shinji's face, just visible between the grown woman's plump butt cheeks. He was breathing the bathroom air deeply, filling his lungs with the first fresh scent he had tasted in many hours. After the last Angel attack the young boy had wound up shrunken to nearly a tenth of his actual size. He was now only eight inches long, too small to live an average schoolboy's daily life anymore. Misato, being his caretaker and the adult primarily responsible for him, took it upon herself to make sure he was safe while Ritsuko worked on developing a cure. She assured Shinji that he should stay with her at all times, and for some reason the best place would be in her ass.

Things started with Shinji wedged between Misato's butt cheeks as she went about her day, but they only got steamier from there. Soon she had him plastered against her asshole, with her hungry sweaty pucker twitching against his face for hours. That only ended up turning her on more until she needed to feel him inside. "Submergence" was the technical term she made up, a way to protect Shinji from the outside world and develop closer bonds with his housemate at the same time. Working his body inside her huge ass was a process, but one Misato was all too eager to explore. She always loved taking it up the ass more than anything and steadily that desire was becoming more unhinged. One day she inserted Shinji's legs, the next his hips, and so on, until the day her arousal finally hit its peak. Misato remembered herself sitting at her desk, biting down on her lips as she had an anal orgasm right there at the office. Shinji's tiny struggles made her butt cum, and after that point all pretenses about "Submergence" were off.

From then on it was an obvious secret between the two of them that Shinji was being used as her butt toy. Misato would squeeze on him with her ass while she went about her day and whenever she was feeling frisky. When she got home she would perform more and more lewd acts, using his small body to feed her libido. He was young and hormonal, and so he was easily coerced into doing whatever she wanted. The times when he didn't want to though were when she had the most fun. Now Misato could fit Shinji's body comfortably inside her ass all the way from the neck down. The grown woman's anus would hold him nice and tight, leaving just his head exposed within her panties.

Right now Shinji was still gasping and struggling to free himself from the giant butthole. Its tight rubbery folds kneaded against his face as he inadvertently fed Misato's body more pleasure. The woman let out a sharp exhale and moved right into the shower room, the simple act of walking buried Shinji's face in her buttocks again. She closed the door and squatted down next to the tub, pointing her large ass towards the floor tiles. Her anus flexed and contorted, adjusting itself as she began to push with her anal muscles. Misato could feel her inner walls pushing against the boy's body, she concentrated on how great it felt to feel her ass wrapped around his long body. She could have easily reached back with her hands and pulled him out of herself manually, but this way was a lot more fun.

Shinji noticed his guardian trying to push him outside and he started squirming even harder. Her enormous ass kneaded against his flesh inside, squeezing tight around his lower body with a sticky embrace. He kicked and twisted to try and push them back, using Misato's hard anal walls as a sort of leverage to free himself, but they wouldn't stop moving. Her brown-tinted asshole throbbed around his head, seemingly widening to release him but also pinching down hard when things felt too good.

"Come on Shinji! I'm trying to push you out, don't you want to come out of my ass?" Misato taunted. "Put your back into it!"

The shrunken boy continued to writhe around even harder until he finally freed his shoulders from Misato's hole. The wrinkled orifice widened for a moment before squeezing down on his arms, holding him in place. Misato couldn't get enough of this feeling. She pushed her anal muscles some more, wanting to feel them tighten on Shinji's legs. Suddenly a hot blast of wind came shooting out her asshole. The grown woman accidentally pushed too hard and farted, while Shinji was still partially stuck inside her ass. The hot gas that had blurted out her anus smelled awful, it made Shinji gag no matter how many times she made him smell it. While he was choking on the giant woman's gas her thick hole pulsated around his hips, squeezing and drooling stinky slime.

"Hey! How come you stopped moving? It was just a little fart, don't be such a baby." Misato said, egging him on.

She pushed with her ass again, playing with the boy for a couple more minutes as she eased him out of her huge hole. When all that was left was his feet sticking inside her, Misato's hole swelled up. With a final push her asshole burst open spitting out Shinji along with an even larger and more noisy fart than before. The boy fell to the tile but was relatively unharmed, while Misato's ass farted all over him. Her potent gas reeked of leftover curry, and with the door closed it stunk up the whole room. Misato sighed with relief, basking in the pleasure of letting out such a big release as well as her domination over Shinji. She had basically pooped him out of her ass, and that notion made it feel like he belonged to her in an odd way.

"Oops, my bad." she apologized, with her gigantic butt still hovering over him.

Shinji needed to be cleaned off. Not only did he stink from her bowels but he was coated in anal juices from the neck down. Misato brought the handheld shower head over and rinsed his tiny body. She gently caressed him in her arms as she gave him some soap, allowing the boy to scrub all the places too small for her to get at. She kept the water drizzling on him as he needed it, rinsing off the mix of soap and fluids that came from her ass. When Shinji was almost done being rinsed off he spoke up to her.

"Misato I've been thinking, maybe you should put me somewhere else during the day. Your butt really smells sweaty when it's been sitting for a while and it gets tight and uncomfortable in there..." he complained. "It's too warm and hard to move around in, and when you have to fart it smells really bad."

"Oh is that so?" Misato said, raising an eyebrow. "You suddenly don't like it anymore? I thought you were having a good time in there. Don't forget I can feel everything you do inside me, especially when you're poking against my walls like that."

Shinij's face went bright red and he looked away.

"That was-! I mean, I didn't mean to. It just kind of came out..." he stammered. How easy he was to play with.

Misato lowered him to the tile floor and leaned down to where she could hunch over him. Her giant body was hovering above the tiny boy like she was some sort of hungry beast, waiting to devour its prey. Shinji instinctively felt threatened but at the same time her massive swaying breasts were hanging right in front of him.

"Come on, I know you love it. How could you not, when you're staying inside the hottest ass in Tokyo-3?" Misato boasted, spanking her big booty for emphasis. "See? All I need to do is lean a little closer and you're already rocking a stiffy. It's okay, it's only natural. It might smell a bit sometimes, but I know deep down you can't get enough of my ass, right?"

Shinji didn't say anything. Misato smiled and brought her face up to him.

"Now let's do something about that cute little dick of yours, okay?"

The giantess planted her huge lips around Shinji's hips before he had the chance to protect himself. His tiny cock was enveloped in her soft mouth, twitching as she applied a small amount of suction. Misato's lips were already wet with saliva, creating an incredibly pillowy blowjob that was unlike anything else. Shinji writhed around underneath her massive face as he was sucked off, unable to suppress his moans of pleasure. It was embarrassing, he wanted her to stop, but at the same time his dick felt amazing. Misato moaned back erotically, making her lips vibrate with her voice. Teasing the boy like this felt too good, making him struggle under her mouth as she feasted on his manhood made her feel powerful.

Misato's hand reached back between her legs, touching her crotch. She was already wet, after all she had been looking forward to this all day. Shinji was shouting incomprehensibly, unable to put his words together properly while having his penis devoured. His little hands uselessly tried to push Misato off him, but her face was so big that she could keep him pinned down without even trying. Applying more suction, Misato pressed her lips harder into Shinji's waist. He was thrusting involuntarily, moving his cock into the huge pink mounds like they were a gigantic pussy. His breathing was ragged, the intense pleasure was too much at once for him.

Without restraint the boy came into Misato's mouth. The giantess sucked down hard while being careful not to hurt him, making sure to suck all the cum out of his cock. His tiny warm seed splattered the inside of her lips, too small to make it all the way into her mouth. Misato brought her head back away from him and watched his tiny face roll back in the aftershocks of pleasure. She licked her lips, tasting the flavour of his jizz on her tongue. The white milky seed dissolved into her saliva and she gulped it down. Such a delicious treat made her pussy drool even more, her butt was already throbbing for more attention.

Now that the boy had been pacified by her blowjob, this was the perfect time to do it. Misato lifted up his nearly-limp body in her hands and brought him back around to her ass. Shinji's heart sank when he saw her enormous round backside return to his field of view. He was already tuckered out from her blowjob and couldn't fight back. After just being stuck in her ass all day he was hoping to get a break, but she already wanted him back inside. Misato brought him closer as she spread her meaty cheeks apart. Her crotch was wet and sticky, awaiting his tiny body. The wrinkles of her asshole squished together as it puckered rhythmically. It was hungry for him.

Then Misato did something he didn't expect. She turned his body horizontally, with his head pointing at her asshole. The anal maw twitched.

"Wait, face first?!" Shinji exclaimed. "Misato, please no! You've never put my head inside before! Please put me in backwards, like you usually do! Misato! I'm scared, I don't want to go in your ass! Please, I'll do anything!"

Misato's anus clenched in response to hearing his tiny screams. All his begging for help just made her feel more horny, like she was doing something very naughty. She wanted to shove Shinji face-first into her ass more than anything right now, she was beyond reasoning with. The urge to jam his innocent face inside her dirty bowels and use him as a toy was too strong. Even though he was another human being... that thought just made it all the more enticing. Shinji could shout and complain all he wanted, at this point he was talking to her ass, not to her.

Misato's butt shuddered as she pushed his little face against the plump folds of her anus. The excited pucker started pulsating into his head, smearing oily sweat and grime all over his visage. Shinji jerked his neck to try and pull away but Misato's hand was too strong against his weakened body. With small movements she rubbed his face into the crevices of her butthole, the engorged sphincter winked with erotic fervor. Thin lines of anal juices stuck to his skin and hair, moistening his head as the giant ass prepared for insertion. Shinji screamed loudly in a voice Misato only heard when he was fighting Angels. He was terrified, but the tiny vibrations of his voice made her anus tingle with pleasure. It felt good, but what she was about to do was going to feel so much better.

The giant anal orifice widened as she pushed Shinji's head forward, accepting his body into hers. The boy's cries became muffled as he passed through her hole, the darkness of Misato's ass had swallowed his entire head. Misato moaned in a loud voice. She couldn't help herself from squeezing, her asshole clamped down around Shinji's tiny skull. Immediately his lower body started flailing hard in her hand, panicking as she smothered his face. It felt so good to have him inside her face-first like this, a large amount of juices spilled from her pussy. She needed to push him deeper, her ass was begging for it.

Her tight anus widened as Shinji's shoulders were fed inside. The puffy wrinkles encrusted with sweat and grime smoothed out as they gorged on the boy's torso, trembling as they did so. Misato started to arch her back involuntarily, pointing her big round rear upwards as she took it up the ass. Shinji wriggled like crazy, just like the good little human dildo he was. Misato's ass was dark and filled with her slippery juices as well as an unholy stench. Her bowels were potent with the smell of waste and farts, reminding him endlessly of what this tunnel's true purpose was. All the same, her lumpy fleshy walls tightened to caress his body, smothering him in goop. The heat was incredible, and only seemed to get hotter as his face spread her bowel walls apart. Misato's sticky chamber made wet slurping noises as it devoured him whole, chewing and savoring every yummy inch of his body.

"Oh God yes!"

Another horny gasp escaped her lips as Misato felt Shinji's hips pass through her hole. Her butt clenched down again, happy to coat him in anal juices. All that was left sticking out of her now was Shinji's legs, which Misato kept firm in her hand. Slowly she pulled him by the exposed limbs, gradually taking him back out of her asshole. The puckered sphincter provided some resistance, sucking on the poor boy's body, and that tension felt delicious for Misato. Electric sparks of pleasure ran through the circumference of her asshole as she felt the little boy's body slide against her rubbery anal skin. Before his shoulders were popped out, Misato reversed the direction, pushing him back inside. The giant anus gobbled down his torso much easier than before thanks to the slimy mucus adding lubrication. Warmth spread into Misato's ass as she pushed Shinji back in, the sensation of spreading her inner walls felt amazing.

Shinji dreaded where this was going. As soon as he felt his face getting shoved back up Misato's ass he knew. She was working herself into a rhythm, using his body to fuck her like a toy. The speed of which she pulled him out and shoved him back in increased. Her mighty ass trembled as his face was reaching deep inside her depths. Hot fluids invaded his nose, mouth and ears as she worked him in and out of her ass. He could taste her rancid juices, his whole body from the knees up was tainted with her anal stench. She started going faster, jamming him inside her enormous booty over and over. Her butt squeezed hungrily, loving the sensation of getting fucked by a little human. It was unlike any other dildo, the tiny squirms Shinji made in discomfort were amazing.

Misato began moaning louder as she pounded her ass. She couldn't stop, it just felt so good. Shinji's body was small but for an anal toy he was still fairly large. The stretching of her bowels was tight, almost tighter than she was expecting. The width of Shinji's shoulders and hips really widened her ass, forced her meaty anal corridor to expand and conform to the odd contours of his writhing body. The thick rugged feeling of ramming her ass with his body, as he yelled and struggled against her, it was sublime. Misato didn't know how she got off without this before, the feeling of depraved dominance with her ass was addictive. Her plump cheeks jiggled as she rapidly moved her arm, pushing Shinji as hard as she could while clenching with her anal muscles. A high-pitched moan came from her lips as the pleasure took over her.

"Oh Shinji! Yes! Right there Shinji! You're making my ass feel so good! Oh God!"

Shinji heard Misato's voice through the sticky sloshing of her bowels while being pounded into her. She was calling his name, moaning in ecstasy. In a weird sort of way he felt a swell of confidence. It was his body that was making her feel this way after all. Even if he was just being used as a toy, he was making an adult woman scream with lust. At the same time though Misato's rampaging bowels were smothering him hard in their grip. It became a violent struggle to breathe as she pounded his body into hers. He had to forcibly push her rectal walls off his face to just get a gasp of tainted air, and the pushing feeling of his little hands only made her clench harder.

"Shinji!" she cried. "It's too good! I can't... hah hah... This is so much better than putting you in backwards! You have to stay like this! In my ass! When I let you out my butt felt so empty. Can't you feel it? It wants you to stay! Oh GOD! Hnnnngh! Come on! Right there! Shinji! You belong in my ass! Deep inside... it'll feel so good! Aaahn!"

Misato was gushing between her legs, building up to a big anal orgasm. With her grip on Shinji's ankles she stirred him around inside her giant butt. The boy was twisted through the tender folds of her anal walls, rubbed and prodded wherever Misato felt best. She could feel her thick booty trembling with anticipation for her to cum, it was sucking Shinji in as hard as it could. It was ready to swallow. Misato took action and pumped the boy in and out of her ass as fast as possible, rapidly fucking him into her shithole like a piston. Shinji screamed through the torture, the clenching walls became a complete blur. Her whole ass pulsated excitedly, finally going stiff as she was brought over the edge.

From front to back the giant woman's bowels came clamping down on Shinji's body. Misato let out a hoarse groan of lust and loosened her hand's grip on his tiny legs. Instantly her ass sucked Shinji's feet inside, swallowing him whole. The boy panicked as the tight asshole sealed behind him, extinguishing all remaining light. The cumming had started. Misato's orgasm was hot and extremely heavy, her overbearing anal walls came crashing down on Shinji like never before. Her anal muscles went as hard as rock, tightening painfully around the poor boy. Things would loosen slightly but then the huge ass clenched down even tighter, convulsion after euphoric convulsion. Misato's eyes rolled back and her hips bucked, she was loving every second of cumming with Shinji locked deep inside her ass. Electricity exploded through her backside and up her spine, hitting her again and again. She could feel every little groove of his body in her ass, feel him panic as her giant dirty bowels came around him. He was screaming in pain, pounding the walls with his fists but she wouldn't listen to him. Her powerful ass would simply not let up, it was in the middle of feasting on him, devouring him inside her.

Like a gluttonous beast, Misato Katsuragi's ass swallowed Shinji. It pulled him deeper and deeper as it came. Her bowels squeezed hard, eagerly sucking him down as if they were a giant throat. Misato ran fingers through her hair, enraptured by the pleasure coming from her butt. Shinji screamed as hot intestinal mucus was forced into his mouth. Suddenly his head was wrapped around by a tight band of flesh, Misato's inner colon. Wave after wave of clenching and cumming repeated from there on, until finally she started to calm down.

Misato rolled to her side on the shower room floor, winded from such an explosive orgasm. She couldn't believe what she had just done. Not only did she shove Shinji inside her face-first but now he was completely inside her ass. The young boy was hidden from the outside world and was now stuck in the world of her intestines. She could feel his weight, his little body resting deep within her hips. After being smothered for so long his energy was finally spent. Once Misato's ass stopped cumming his adrenaline ran out and Shinji stopped trying to fight back. He was still alive, she could feel him moving inside her, but he wasn't able to escape.

Misato cleaned off her sweat and left the shower room. She caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror, her long legs running up to her beautiful ass. She stopped and checked herself out, running a hand along her smooth pale butt cheek. It was incredible to think this ass had just eaten a little boy whole, and that he was still inside her. There was a little bulge below her bellybutton, but other than that he wasn't noticeable. Misato gave her ass a squeeze with fingers, admiring how sexy it was. Her butt had done a good job today, and earned itself a new toy. If anything Shinji should count himself lucky he was staying inside such a bombshell booty.

A few hours later Misato was lying in bed, unable to sleep. She just couldn't stop thinking about Shinji. His tiny face was so far inside her ass, he must be looking deep inside her hot stuffy bowels. His movements didn't help either, she knew she should be getting some sleep but every time she thought about him she got more turned on. Her hands felt themselves between her thighs again, tickling her vaginal lips. She was still soaking wet, after six repeated sessions of masturbating she wondered if she had stained the futon. Her bowels squeezed at the boy hungrily, he was trying to get some rest too, but the woman's constant throbbing arousal was keeping him awake.

Misato couldn't hold back and went for round seven. Her fingers slipped into her pussy, leaking out yet another hot stream of juices. She gasped and held her soft breasts in her free hand, schlicking herself off again for another full hour. Her ass was red hot with pleasure, squeezing tightly around her tiny human toy. Her mouth curved into a crooked smile as she came.

"It just... feels so good!" she shouted.

The rest of the night continued in this pattern. Misato masturbated again and again, enjoying Shinji's little squirms inside her butt.