- Text Size +

David surveyed the chair leg towering before him. He craned his neck upwards. High above, a blurry sliver of green denoted where the wood frame ended and the seat cushion began.

This was not going to be easy.

“Clarkson University takes Reduced rights very seriously. For your convenience, Reduced accessible computer terminals have been installed in mixed-size spaces all over campus. Just look for the blue ladder.”

At least this time they weren’t lying about the ladder. There it was, a two foot strip of beveled plastic tacked onto the side of the chair leg. A tiny square sign emblazoned with the now all too familiar symbol for Reduced Persons (blue background, a series of white figures arranged in descending order of size) hung near the bottom rungs. A wire safety cage had been installed along the length of the ladder. He knew he wouldn’t have the coordination to grab a rung mid freefall. There was no doubt in his mind that if he slipped during the ascent it would be the end of him. He grimaced, imagining his body bouncing around the cage like a pinball on his way down.

“Make sure the ladder is secure and properly installed before climbing. Do not attempt to climb the ladder if you are drowsy, sick, or otherwise incapacitated. It is recommended that you wear tennis shoes.”

And where the hell was he supposed to get those? David shook his head. He got closer to the ladder and tested the bottom rung with his foot. It was rough to the touch. The whole structure had the cheap appearance of 3D printed plastic. The school must have had to make hundreds of these in a short period of time. He steadied himself against the ladder and began to climb, one foot after the other.

“Climb at your own pace. Make sure you have a good grip on the next rung before taking a step. Do not skip rungs. If someone is already using the ladder, wait for them to come all the way up or down before starting your climb.”

David glanced down. He was barely a third of the way up and already starting to sweat. At his scale, each rung was about a foot apart. He was not in bad shape, but this was by no means an easy climb. Tightening his grip, he soldiered on.

“Clarkson University takes Reduced rights very seriously.”

Bullshit. The politically correct tone of these administrative emails was so infuriating. “Reduced”, “mixed-size”, “diminished persons”, these were just empty words designed to obfuscate the dreadful truth of the new status quo. David knew exactly what he was: worthless, tiny, an insect scurrying around the cracks and crevices of normal society. A shrinker. Something less than human - literally.

He was reaching the end of the ladder now. His arms and legs burned from the effort like they used to after an hour on the stairmaster. He paused for a moment to rest, not daring to let go for even a second to wipe sweat off his brow. There were at least two hundred rungs on this thing. He was so high up now. One last push.

Finally, his fingers found purchase on the edge of the platform which capped off the ladder. With some difficulty he hoisted himself up through the manhole-like entryway and onto the surface. He lay there for a minute, catching his breath.

A breeze blew over the cushion. The cool air felt good on his sweaty body. David looked around. He was on a hard flat square, two inches on each side, made of the same coarse blue plastic as the ladder. Beyond the square, the dark green expanse of the seat cushion unfolded around him. At his size, David could make out each individual strand of nylon. Far off in the distance, the back of the chair dominated the horizon and sky as far as he could see. On the whole, the effect was rather like sitting on a picnic blanket by the edge of a vast field.

There was a square glass screen about the size of a watch face embedded in the corner of the platform, which David assumed must be the terminal. He walked over and tapped on the surface with his finger. Nothing happened. He tried again, harder this time, using his whole palm. Some internal mechanism hidden beneath the platform began to whir, and a second later the screen lit up with a login prompt. David knelt and entered his student identification number.

Typing with the on screen keyboard felt clumsy and slow, but it was better than nothing. This was his first time having proper computer access in months. To his relief, the terminal appeared to be running a fully functional OS. He had been worried that the device’s size would impose limitations on what it could do. They must be remote access streaming from a regular desktop elsewhere on campus. David double tapped the web browser icon and logged on to his social media. There were some messages from old high school friends checking in on him. He tried composing a response, but quickly gave up. Typing on this thing was just too slow. He hoped IT would think to resize the keyboard to make it more convenient to use. He hit the delete key and opted for something shorter:

Im ok

It was a lie, of course. He was not okay. None of them were okay. But there was no way to make a normal person understand what this was like for him. Half an inch tall in a world of giants, reduced to an afterthought in the eyes of his normal-sized peers, any shred of hope for a normal life gone forever. He copy pasted the message and sent it to the rest of his concerned friends. Hopefully they would understand that communication was not easy for him right now.

David closed out of the messenger window and opened his email. Nothing important. All shrinkers had been granted temporary suspended academic status while the school worked to accommodate their new special needs students. He had spent the past weeks bored out of his mind wandering around the tiny dormitory blocks they had set up for all the shrinkers in Wilbur Hall. No schoolwork, no TV, no video games, not even a book to read. Just four blank walls and a matchbox bed. David queued up a new tab. He wondered how strict the firewall was on these things...

The rumble of distant thunder pulled his attention from the screen. He recognized that sound. Somebody had just entered the foyer. He stood and looked off into the distance. At his size the library door seemed miles away. He watched the huge silver door knob turn. The hinges groaned as the monolithic wooden door swung outwards. Displaced air rushed through the room, blowing his hair back. David watched as the door opened wide to reveal the hulking, blurry figure of a giant. He recognized her right away.

“Meredith! Meredith!”

He cupped his hands and yelled at the top of his lungs. She was too far away to hear him. He watched her approach the library table, looming larger and larger in his field of vision. As she drew nearer he could make out more details of her immense body. She was wearing a rose-colored tank top and tight jeans. Her long blonde hair was done up in a sporty ponytail. She was carrying a canvas tote bag and a cup of coffee. As she walked, her wide hips sashayed back and forth with the familiar rhythm of a well endowed woman. From his perch atop the seat cushion her feet were hidden from view, but he felt the impact of every step rattle his bones. David’s eyes were drawn to her chest. Her soft breasts, large even at regular size, were hills to him. They wobbled slightly, bouncing to the cadence of her gait, their movement constrained by a brassiere which must have been under a structural load comparable to the girders on the Golden Gate Bridge.

She was only a few hundred feet away now. Each of her movements created gusts of wind which battered his naked body. He could hear the floorboards creaking far below him, protesting under the strain of her unimaginable weight. His line of sight, limited as it was by his size, captured only her massive denim clad thighs and part of her torso. There was a sliver of tummy poking out from under the hem of the tank top. Her face was obscured from view by the generous swell of her bosom. She turned at the waist, affording him a momentary profile view of her gigantic round ass. The sight took his breath away. The sheer magnitude of her womanhood at this scale was astounding.

Meredith slid the backpack off her shoulder and set it on the table. It disappeared from view above the horizon of the table, landing with a deafening thud somewhere far above him. He heard her unzip the bag and pull several heavy objects out. Her bare white arm, easily a hundred feet long, swooshed over him as she reached for something in her bag. David snapped out of his reverie, cupped his hands over his mouth, and tried getting her attention once more.

“MEREDITH!”

No use. She was so big, and he so small. He might as well have been yelling at a mountain. David cursed under his breath. How pathetic it all was. Even screaming at the top of his lungs he could not make himself heard. His throat stung from the exertion. He swallowed hard and steeled himself for another attempt.

Before he could utter another sound, his entire world began to shake. The whole chair began to rumble as if it was being torn apart by an earthquake. David dropped to all fours, scrambling to stay balanced. He looked up. He could see Meredith's gigantic fingers curled around the top of the chair. She was pulling it out from under the table like it was nothing. He could not fathom how powerful she must be compared to him to move the monolithic structure of the chair without any exertion at all. For a moment his mind emptied of all thought as he struggled to hold onto the rough plastic surface of the terminal platform. Then suddenly he realized what was happening.

She was sitting down.

She was going to sit on him.

David began to scream. It was not up to him. Every alarm bell in his body was ringing full-tilt as the shock of realization swept over him. He watched in terror as Meredith's gigantic body positioned itself around and then in front of the chair. He was confronted with the sheer cliff face of her titanic thighs, each wider than a four lane highway. High above, the mountainous hillocks of her round ass projected over him like a rising moon. His mouth went dry. Even in this moment of terror he could not help but marvel at the raw sexual power of her monumental body.

Meredith’s ass was a work of art. Juicy, supple, round,, the kind of ass that drew the eye of every man in the room when she walked in, the kind that sticks out and twitches back and forth with a womanly gait with every hip swinging footstep, each big round cheek begging for a playful slap. It would have caught his attention even if it hadn't been dominating the entire sky above him. Her ass blocked out the light, casting him in shadow. It loomed over him, cresting the horizon like the morning ascent of a newborn planet. He could see the fabric of her blue jeans staining as she bent at the waist, lowering herself towards the seat. Her wide hips spread apart. He could hear the denim moaning under the strain. It was almost upon him now. In a second he would be ground to nothing beneath the unimaginable crushing weight of her colossal left asscheeck. He curled into the fetal position and braced himself for the inevitable.

“Oh my god, I knew I heard something!”

David lifted his head. Meredith’s ass was gone, replaced by the twin columns of her legs. Still shaking, he forced himself to look higher. Way up in the sky her face hung like a glorious sun. She was peering down at him.

“That was a close one little guy! What are you doing down there anyway? That’s not a very safe place for you to be.”

She crouched. There was a whoosh of air as her body whipped up gale force winds on the way down. David shielded his face from the wind with his arms. His arms were still trembling from the adrenaline rush.

“What is this thing?”

A tree trunk sized finger materialized from below the chair and tapped the terminal platform. Her nail was painted cherry red. The finger came down three times with the force of a pneumatic press:

Thud, thud, thud.

He instinctively recoiled from the impacts. It was difficult to control his reactions to her movements. She was so huge that it took significant effort to shift his brain out of survival mode in response to her tiniest involuntary movements.

The finger slid off the platform and disappeared.

“Is that a little screen? Is this like a computer? That’s kinda cool.”

David was beginning to calm down. It was over. She had seen him. He was saved. The feeling of terror began to be replaced with a slight sense of indignation. She had almost unknowingly steamrolled him under her football-field sized ass, and her first instinct was to check out his computer? He was about to speak up, but then she lowered her billboard size face down to his level and he was knocked back on his ass again.

“David! Shit, it really is you, I haven’t seen you since - since what happened...”

Her huge blue eyes widened in astonishment. He observed the pitch black pupil in the center of each white orb contract in size as she focused in on him. Even with arms and legs outstretched he would not have been able to cover the circumference of either sapphire iris. Hell, even her long eyelashes were almost as thick as his arm! He noticed she was wearing a generous amount of eyeliner. At his scale, the delicate makeup looked thick as clay. David could see clumps of pitch black eyeliner building up in the corners of her eyelids.

It felt strange to be making eye contact with only a single eyeball. The delicate details of her eye were beautiful up close: stripes of azure and sapphire and lilac pigment glistening like swirls of paint. It was like gazing into some bizarre abstract art instillation.

“This is so weird, you’re SO frickin’ tiny!” She laughed. Percussive gusts of warm minty breath buffeted his face. It was overwhelming to be addressed by her like this, up close. He could hear the vibration of each consonant she pronounced rattle his chest. The twitching movements of her lush red lips was mesmerizing. They looked so soft. He felt a stirring of longing in his loins.

“To be honest you’re the first shrinker I’ve gotten a good look at. A lot of the ones in my class just straight up stopped going after it happened. You know they still haven’t really figured it out?”

David snapped out of his trance. As if he didn’t know that. As if he hadn’t been anxiously checking the news on the atrium television every morning, standing in front of the glowing screen with others like him, scanning the ticking headlines for any mention of ‘terminally reduced persons’. He finally worked up the nerve to speak:

“Meredith, you almost sat on me!”

His voice came out a squeak. The rumble of her girlish giggle washed over him. He flushed red.

“Yeah whoops, I totally didn’t see you there. You have to be more careful. Why did they set the computers up like this? It’s kind of not the best place for you little guys to be hanging around.”

Well that was the understatement of the century. In hindsight it really was ridiculous that this was the best solution the school could come up with for getting them computer access. Who the fuck had okayed this idea? It was probably the cheapest thing they could come up with. Once again David was reminded that he didn’t belong in this world anymore.

“Here, let me get a better look at you - “

Meredith’s enormous hand plunged down from the sky towards him, fingers outstretched. She hadn’t even bothered to ask his permission. He recoiled and raised his arms, but she plucked him up with chopstick-like precision between the pads of her pointer finger and thumb. He found himself rushing through the air towards her massive face. He gasped as butterflies erupted in his stomach from the speed of his ascent. It was like being in freefall on a rollercoaster. Suddenly the ride stopped and he was confronted by her enormous eye once more.

“Wow, you’re completely naked huh?”

Her eyes were scanning his body up and down. He blushed. The cheap shrinker clothes that had been handed out during the first couple weeks had long since torn apart and disintegrated to shreds. Since it was summertime, the administration hadn’t bothered to restock the expensive and unwieldy apparel. His nakedness didn’t seem to bother her at all, however. The look in Meredith’s eyes was one of pure curiosity, the way a child might inspect a colorful beetle in their palm. He was just a toy to her. A manikin. A delicate little doll. Of course his nudity didn’t bother her, it didn’t mean anything - he was too small. Why would anyone care that insects wore no clothes?

“Your arms and legs are so tiny,” she observed. She lifted her other hand and used her pinky finger (dainty for her, thicker than a full body bear hug for him) to gently lift his dangling leg with her brightly painted nail. He put up no resistance. It would be ridiculous to try. Even though she was holding him with the utmost care it still felt like being compressed between two mattresses. It only took a fraction of her strength to overpower him. Just a tiny bit more pressure and his whole body would pop like a grape. David shuddered.

Meredith cupped her other hand at chest level and gently deposited him into her palm. Her hand was pillowy soft and radiated heat. Her palm was a living landscape all its own, decorated with a spiderweb of delicate lines. He could see a fleshy mound of muscle a few yards away from him anchoring her enormous thumb, and the four round humps from which her columnar fingers sprouted. Her fingers curled over him protectively, forming cathedral like arches above him. He could detect the faint scent of perfume and soap.

In front of him David could see the swells of Meredith’s enormous chest, the very picture of womanhood. Big, full, round, and heavy looking, her white bosoms bulged out the top of her bra - which was clearly a little too snug for her abundance. A canyon of generous cleavage extended at least a dozen feet between the tits, a canyon which could have swallowed him whole with ease. As she drew breath her breasts pushed outwards, compressing against one another for a moment and deepening the dark crevice even more. Her skin, dusted with a sprinkling of light freckles, looked soft and inviting. Inviting, but deadly. He could lose himself completely between those monsters. David could not imagine how much each tit must have weighed.Tons at least. He tore his eyes away. He didn't want her to catch him staring.

She regarded him from above.

“Hey, you’re a CS major aren’t you?”

He nodded. She smiled sweetly. It felt like sunshine.

“I have a favor to ask you. I have this assignment due Sunday and I have no idea how to even start it. Everyone in my group is totally useless. There’s a lot of coding on it, it’s all stuff I haven’t seen before.”

“Yeah? Like what?” He asked. He spoke loudly, trying to project as best he could. It still sounded thin as a reed compared to the powerful bass of her feminine rumble. Her eyebrows knit together.

“Well it’s kind of hard to explain. It would be easier if I just showed you.”

“Alright, uuh, do you have it with you?”

She shook her head. “Nah, it’s at home. There’s no way I’ll be able to finish it in one sitting though. It would be easier if you just stayed with me for a few days.”

“What?” David stepped back. “Meredith, I was going to go home after this, I wasn’t really planning to -”

“It’s okay,” she interrupted him, “just for a night or two. I’ll give you something to eat don’t worry. You can stay in my room.”

He began to protest. She clicked her tongue at him.

“C’mon. It’ll be fun. I know, what if I give you a little kiss for helping?”

What? He gulped. This was not what he had expected at all. What the hell was he going to do if she took him to her house? It didn’t seem like she was going to listen. She wasn’t taking him seriously at all. Did she think he was some kind of toy she could just pick up and carry away? What if he didn’t want to do her stupid homework for her?

He regarded her lips. Each of them was as tall as he was. She was wearing a little bit of lipstick. He watched them split open in a smile, revealing two rows of tombstone sized pearly whites. The elevator feeling hit his gut once more as she lifted her palm a little closer to her face.

“Just one though. And then you have to help me.”

She reached down with her other hand to pluck him up once more. He backpedalled, bare feet sinking into the soft surface of her hand.

“Meredith, no, wait, I - “

She didn’t listen. The tree sized finger and thumb clasped around his body once more, and a moment later he was dangling in front of Meredith’s enormous red lips. She pursed them in an exaggerated smoochy-face and gently pressed him against them. The yielding, soft skin of her pillowy lips enveloped his body. He felt himself sinking into them. Lipstick smeared onto his bare skin. He tried moving his arms to struggle, but she applied pressure with her fingers, instantly immobilizing him. Despite how embarrassing the situation was David could not help but feel aroused. His cock stiffened, brushing against her velvety lips. He let out an involuntary moan.

“Mmmmmwah!”

She finished the kiss with a big smooching sound. Her fingers retreated from her face and brought him swinging through the air along with them.

He was covered in lipstick. She noticed his erection and giggled.

“Hey, seems like you enjoyed that!” Her eyes sparkled. David did not reply. Some of the bitter lipstick had worked its way into his mouth. He tried his best to wipe it off on his arm.

“Sorry about the lipstick,” she said, bemused. “Alright, well, let’s head out. Hm. Where should I put you?”

This was his last chance. “Hey, I don’t want to -”

“I know where,” she grinned, “this is the perfect place. You will be nice and safe in here.”

He watched as she tugged hem of her bra away from her bosom, creating an inch wide gap. Without a moment’s hesitation she tucked him away against her huge left breast. She let go of the bra cup and it snapped back into place, plunging him into warm lavender-scented darkness.

“There we go. Hang tight little guy.”

Any protest he may have voiced was muffled by the overwhelming force of her omnipresent boob. He wriggled against it, trying to clamber out of this fabric prison, but it was no use. Her breast flesh was too firm for him to make even a small dent. He gave up struggling and went limp.

“That’s right, relax. I’ll take you out when we get to my place.”

She began to move around, gathering up her things. He could feel the titanic tit wobbling as it got jostled back and forth by her motions. He heard her walking footsteps begin again, boobs jiggling with every step. It was like floating on a waterbed atop rough ocean waves. He tried to relax. It would be better that way. There was nothing he could do anymore. She was in charge.

Part of him was furious. How could she be okay with using him like this? It was wrong. But deep down, he knew the truth. She didn’t feel bad about it at all. Why would she? Nobody asks an ant how it feels. What use would that be? He was totally helpless, no longer physically capable of exercising his own free will. Especially not in the face of a woman a hundred times his size. What he wanted simply didn’t matter anymore.

He was a shrinker. He had no choice but to obey. It was all he could do.

This was his life now.