[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A mixed-size, same-sex couple of sadists celebrates their anniversary together.

This story takes place in a mixed-size Gulliverian world, and features casual cruelty, vore, and lots of lewd-stuff. 

This story actually started as me just messing around for fun, but I figured if I made it a little more coherent I could probably share it. As usual with me, it kind of grew from there to 8000+ words. This story was finished on-and-off over 2 weeks or so. Comments and constructive criticism are more than welcome!

Huge special thanks to other authors who wrote in these types of Gulliverian settings before. Credit definitely goes to those authors for establishing and exploring this setting-style both before--and better--than I did here. I didn't intend this to take place in the exact same universe as any other author's, but by all means do check out the works of minuss and many others.

DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: X
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Couples, Crush, Feet, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 8998 Read: 6402
Published: July 30 2020 Updated: July 30 2020

1. Chapter 1 by VivettaVenray [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (8998 words)