- Text Size +

David’s stomach lurched as Goddess Clare’s gigantic finger and thumb clamped down on the edge of the square and effortlessly lifted them all into the air. The paper platform was markedly less steady than the chapel floor had been. A brother standing in front of him lost his balance and tumbled to his knees. David helped hoist him upright. The man nodded a silent thanks, but said nothing, his brow knit tight in the restless expression of a convict being carted away to the executioner’s block. David got the uneasy feeling that this was not his first time being Chosen.

Wind whipped across the surface of the platform as Goddess Clare began to walk. For a moment David feared they would all be blown away. The Goddess seemed to realize this as well. Her huge hand rose up, palm cupped, forming a flesh-toned canopy over them all. Her fingers were sealed together, making an airtight barrier which completely extinguished the perilous gusts of air. Each finger was at least ten times wider than David was tall, and hundreds of feet in length. He could make out the intricate patterns of whorls which criss-crossed her skin like spiderwebs. The protective gesture reassured him somewhat. Clearly she had an interest in keeping them safe from harm.

A vista of pale skin, colossal tits, and dark hair swirled above their heads as Goddess Clare bent down and settled into a seated position. The mattress groaned under her weight as she shifted back and forth to get comfortable. Everything was shaking. The Goddess was handling her tiny cargo with care, but at her mammoth scale a smooth ride was simply impossible. David dropped to all fours and braced himself against the platform as it shook and swayed beneath him. The other Chosen did the same.

A scream pierced the rumbling cacophony of box springs and bed sheets. David whipped his head around. At the far corner of the paper square one of the Chosen had lost his balance. He was sliding off the edge of the platform, scrabbling his arms and legs in a desperate attempt to break his momentum. The brother closest to him flung out an arm to help - but missed by centimeters. David watched, horrified, as the man was flung into the air like a ragdoll and vanished from view.

He looked up, expecting to see Goddess Clare’s worried face looking down at them, but saw only the swaying undersides of her mountainous white breasts. She was totally unaware.

It didn’t matter if she went slow. It didn’t matter if she was careful. She was too big. An errant twitch of her hand - involuntary and unaware - had sent a man tumbling to his death. The Goddess’ smallest movements carried unfathomable force at their scale, with deadly consequences for the mite-sized monks in her presence. Whatever confidence David previously had in the Goddess’ goodwill evaporated on the spot. No matter her intentions, nobody was safe in such intimate proximity to a being who could accidentally crush all hundred and fifty of them under her fingertip without even noticing.

The shaking began to settle. David surveyed his surroundings. Naturally, the Goddess was the first thing to catch his eye. She was reclining, propped up on a mountain range of white pillows, at once thousands of feet from them yet feeling breathtakingly close. He watched as her free hand soared through the air towards her face, swept up errant strands of hair, and arranged them behind her ear; a mundane action whose grandeur was multiplied a thousandfold by virtue of sheer scale. A few seconds later a lavender-scented breeze swept over the cowering monks, as the air displaced by her movements made its way across the expanse separating them from the Goddess. David shifted his gaze to the men around him. Most were still crouched low to the ground, stealing furtive glances up at their celestial captor as they recovered from the dizzying ordeal of being ferried across the room in her hand.

Then, without warning, the floor dropped out from under him.Throwing out his arms, David managed to slow his fall by digging his fingers into the rough surface of the paper. Others around him weren’t so lucky. He heard screams behind him as brothers tumbled off the platform by the dozen. Air rushed over him and he realized the paper - now oriented almost vertically above them - was slowly moving again. The Goddess’ finger and thumb were pinching the edges of the paper together, forming a sort of funnel, and tilting it downwards, spilling the Chosen like grains of salt. What the hell is she doing?

David had no time to think of an answer. A falling brother clipped him in the side, dislodging his grip on the paper and sending him into freefall. David screamed. Wind shrieked in his ears as his body accelerated towards the ground below. The world around him was a blur of color and light. So this is how it ends. David screwed his eyes tight shut and braced for impact.

Thud!

His body bounced once, rolled, and slowed to a stop. Miraculously, the soft surface of the Goddess’ bed had broken his fall. David scrambled to his feet, head spinning, and tried to get his bearings.

His jaw dropped. In front of him stood the single largest thing he had ever seen in his entire life. A boundless monolith, tan in color and hundreds of feet wide, stretching into the sky as far as the eye could see.

Goddess Clare’s foot.

A delicate pattern of whorls crisscrossed the Goddess’ bare sole. David could see every tiny crease etched into the pale expanse, deeper in places that had wrinkled and stretched over time beneath the weight of countless mighty steps. His eyes reached the ball of her foot, where round pads of muscle and sinew formed a cliff-like overhang. The tips of five enormous toes were just visible peeking over this overhang, easily two thousand feet above him. The dainty digits would have been cute had they not been big as buildings. The Goddess’ big toe alone looked to be considerably larger than the chapel she had transported them all in only a few minutes before. David gulped, recalling the heavy impacts that had shaken his body as the Goddess’ footsteps hammered the earth miles below. Now he stood in the shadow of that same mighty foot, utterly dwarfed, as puny as speck of dust.

“Climb up to my tits little ones. I want to feel you all over me. You’re all mine tonight.”

The divine command rolled over him, stirring David from his state of reverie. He had almost forgotten that this tremendous foot was but the extremity of an unimaginably colossal being. David stood, confused, trying to parse what the Goddess wanted from them. Her voice was low, and husky with arousal. This was not at all what he had expected.

One of the other brothers jogged by. Apparently he was not the only one who had fallen by the Goddess’ foot. As the man passed, he turned his head and addressed David.

“If you know what’s good for you, you’ll try and please her!”

The warning sparked David into motion. He knew there was no way he’d be able to climb the cliff face of the Goddess’ sole. It would be a nearly vertical ascent. Instead David made a beeline to the corner of her heel. By virtue of its immense weight, the heel of her foot sunk into the surface of the mattress, creating a swell of fabric which David used as a ramp.

At this proximity, the individual features of her foot became indiscernible; toe, sole, and heel all blending together into one sheer wall of towering flesh that dominated his entire field of view. He could feel the Goddess’ radiant body heat warming his face and palms. David pressed his hands against her skin. It was soft, with a slight tacky texture, and although it was almost perfectly smooth David was relieved to find that getting purchase with his hands and feet was quite easy. He looked up. The monk who had passed him was making steady progress and had almost reached the top of Goddess Clare’s ankle. Perhaps this wouldn’t be so difficult after all.

David pushed off hard with both legs and began to climb. Inch by inch, he clambered up the side of Goddess Clare’s giant foot. A few minutes in his fingers began to ache from exertion, but adrenaline spurred him onwards. He could not disobey his Goddess. He was halfway up the slope when the air suddenly thrummed with a deafening sound. She was moaning. David tightened his grip as the Goddess’ utterance of pleasure reverberated through his body. She’s enjoying this. Goddess Clare's foot twitched slightly, sending a shockwave rippling through the precipice David was desperately clinging to. It took every ounce of strength in his arms to avoid being flung off her foot into space.

Once the quake passed, David redoubled his efforts. He doubted he’d be able to hold on if she moved like that again.

Finally, he crested the top, scrambling on all fours across the round bulwark of bone demarcating the boundary where shin met ankle. David lay there, panting, a sharp stitch pricking his side. Traversing just a few inches of the Goddess’ body had totally drained him.

Goddess Clare’s leg unfolded before him. Her calf, wide as an absurd twenty lane highway, was a boulevard of white flesh seemingly extending miles into the distance. To the north, his horizon of vision was cut off by the gargantuan swell of her upper thigh. To his right he could see the Goddess’ other leg resting on the bed hundreds of feet away. David could just barely make out several black specks dotting her calf, so small as to be almost imperceptible against the boundless canvas of porcelain skin around them. The Goddess was so huge that they barely seemed to be moving at all, though David knew those monks were probably making haste towards her chest just as he was. Not wanting to be left behind, he turned his attention to the journey at hand and began mentally plotting a route up the endless leg. At least it’s flat.

The Goddess’ skin was warm, firm, and very much alive beneath his soles. He could feel slight tremors as sinews churned just below the surface, stirred by subtle contractions of shifting muscles and the occasional earth-shaking moan from the Goddess. A living landscape. David could see a couple monks ahead of him. It seemed about a dozen of them had ended up by her feet - some on the left, some on the right. He wondered what had become of the rest.

David was sweating by the time he reached the bottom of the Goddess’ knee. It had taken him a couple minutes of sprinting to cross the expanse of her shin, and yet he was still barely halfway up her leg. David clambered up her kneecap, which rose above him like a white sand dune. Her skin was softer here, and his hands and feet sunk into its plush surface with every step. He crested the bluff and paused, panting, for a moment’s rest.

The view was unbelievable.

Before him stretched the endless plain of Goddess Clare’s thigh. Comfortably three times as wide as her shin, the meaty upper portion of her leg was roomy enough to house the entire monastery - and then some. David imagined houses, cathedrals, and fields built upon acres and acres of smooth white skin. Off in the horizon he could make out the blurred outlines of her magnificent breasts, twin mountains of golden flesh rising thousands of feet into the air, and beyond them her face peeking through, radiant as the rising sun. The Goddess’ body was more than a landscape; it had a geography of its own, with rolling hills of fat and muscle forming the sprawling contours of a living continent. She was their whole world.

He could see the Goddess’ brow was twisted in concentration. She was biting her upper lip, eyes tightly closed. David covered his ears as she pursed her lips and let forth another reverberant moan. Now the source of her pleasure was clear. At the intersection of her legs stood the foreboding rainforest of her pussy, a jungle of dark curls concealing the ridges of her outer lips. The Goddess’ huge hand hovered above her womanhood, two fingers lightly tracing circles across its surface. David could not help becoming a little aroused as he watched her stroke herself. He had never bedded a woman, nor even met one besides the Goddess herself. Nevertheless he was a man, and the sight of a bare pussy - even one stretching four hundred feet long - filled him with a primal urge. As he drew closer however, lust was quickly replaced with horror.

There were men trapped within that foreboding black tangle.

Monks, dozens of them, were stranded on the Goddess’ monstrous twat; some clinging to strands of hair, others trying desperately to climb away from her probing fingers. The Goddess’ hand descended towards them, index and middle fingers outstretched, and cleaved open her pussy’s outer lips. There was a sloshing sound as the massive fingers bulldozed through slick folds of skin, dripping wet with cum. Monks holding on for dear life were crushed beneath the unstoppable digits, or flung away by shifting pubes. For a moment David could make out their faint screams, but then all sounds were extinguished by a celestial peal of thunderous pleasure from their divine host.

Play with me!”

The Goddess’ thigh trembled as her whole body tensed up. Another throaty moan shook the air. David glanced behind him and saw her giant toes curl with delight. Goddess Clare’s sexual desire was a force of nature, her sodden pussy a monsoon of lust. Tiny men perished by the dozen, consumed by the depths of her insatiable womanhood or smushed like gnats under her probing fingertips. They were drowned in her love juices, ground away to nothing as she pleasured herself without restraint. She didn’t care. They were toys to her, trifling specks existing to satisfy her wanton desires, their puny lives worth only the fulfillment of her sexual cravings. The Goddess’ ravenous pussy swallowed them all.

David tore his eyes away from the grisly scene, thanking his lucky stars that he had been deposited at the Goddess’ foot rather than upon her monstrous womanhood. Those poor bastards. He had to keep going. This was a test. Only one thing could end this nightmare: he had to fulfill her commandment, please her, prove his worth - and earn her mercy.

He ran, fear and adrenaline banishing exhaustion from his body. The tumultuous storm of Goddess Clare’s carnal play amplified as he neared her stomach. Deafening moans blended with obscene splashing from her soaking pussy as she furiously churned it’s sopping depths with her fingers. Wave after wave of passionate revelry rocked her body, shaking the ground and making it difficult to stay upright. David was tossed forward by a particularly violent convulsion, skidding across her warm skin. The lurching fluctuations of her diaphragm and abdominal muscles were throwing him about like a boat navigating troubled waters.

Inch by inch he crossed the ocean of her abdomen. As he passed by her navel, a terrifying black chasm, he thought he heard the distant cries of men trapped within its depths. David shuddered. To be stranded inside that belly button, its walls far too deep and steep to escape, was a terrible fate. The Goddess probably didn’t even know they were there - and never would. If they survived, they would no doubt be crushed later by some inadvertent shift of her giant body, or perhaps fall to their deaths as she bent over, dashed against the ground by her feet miles below; all without her ever realizing. Specks of dust. At least those doomed on the Goddess’ pussy were granted a swift death.

Goddess Clare’s colossal breasts dominated the horizon now. The view was breathtaking. Each enormous boob stretched thousands of feet into the sky, looming over him, forming a double mountain range of pale titflesh which wobbled slightly with every movement the Goddess made. Each mighty teat was capped with a light pink nub, which looked tiny in comparison to the gigantic white mass they sat upon, but undoubtedly stood taller than the Divine Auditorium’s steeple. The gargantuan breasts were collapsing somewhat under their own weight, spreading across her chest and creating a deep crease around the perimeter where their unfathomable mass settled against her ribcage. The inner walls of the twin behemoths were squeezed tightly together - smashed against each other by both their immense volume and the Goddess’ upper arms pressing in from the outside - forming a narrow crevasse of cleavage that slid and shifted in time with her breaths, offering fleeting glimpses of her lovely face.

David had felt small in comparison to Goddess Clare’s foot. He remembered how huge even her dainty pinky toe had seemed to him. But now, standing in the shadow of a pair of ginormous bare breasts which rose up over him like twin moons, he understood just how insignificant he was in comparison to this supernatural woman. It was a humbling realization.

So close. Her nipples disappeared from view, obscured by the planetary curvature of her underboob. David could see several monks gathered at the base of her cleavage. The last leg of their trek across Goddess Clare’s divine body was about to begin.

“It’s too dangerous to go through! She’ll crush us all!” Someone shouted, struggling to be heard over the titaness’ booming moans.

As if in response, the towering tits smashed together, obstructing the flesh canyon entirely. A gust of displaced air forced out from between them washed over the nervous crowd. Then the quivering white mountains slid apart again, and the treacherous passage between them became clear once more.

“We have to obey her!”

David was surprised at the confidence ringing in his voice. The other monks turned to him. He could see terror in their eyes. Spurred in equal parts by religious fervor and fear, David strode to the front of the crowd. I’ve come too far to give up now.

“I’ll go first!”

Before the rational portion of his mind could stop him, David sprinted headlong towards Goddess Clare’s yawning cleavage. Her skin was slightly sticky with perspiration here, and hot to the touch. The sides of her bulky breasts radiated heat as well, making the air heavy with humidity. The path between her colossal boobs was at least five football fields long. For the time being it was wide enough for fifty men to pass through shoulder to shoulder, but David knew that could change at any moment. He could hear each of her breaths, and felt the rhythmic expansions of her lungs far beneath him. Every few moments the Goddess would let out an ear splitting moan which echoed between the canyon walls. David ignored the noise, and focused on the sliver of light shining through the far end of the tunnel. I’m almost there.

Suddenly, the walls began to shake. The valley between Goddess Clare’s breasts was contracting again. Like a slow-motion avalanche, the milky white bulwarks of the Goddess’ breasts smashed together, jiggling and bouncing off one another. Panic-stricken, David ran faster than he had ever run in his life. The passage continued to shrink, getting darker and hotter every second. He could hear screams behind him.

THOOM!

He made it. Barely. The immense walls of the Goddess’ cumbersome bosom came together with an audible thud. Most of the others had managed to escape. Many, however, had not. David surveyed the quivering line of black cleavage that obscured the passage he had been crossing just moments ago. There was nothing left. Every cubit of air had been evacuated from between those titanic tits. They were pressed tight together, bulging outwards obscenely. Nothing could have survived that impact. At least their deaths had been instantaneous. David grimaced. One second later and he too would have been a stain on the side of Goddess Clare’s gigantic boob.

The group made its way across the ridge of the Goddess’ breastbone. Her upper chest was flushed with arousal. The underside of her chin occluded their view of her face. The Goddess’ left breast had shifted forward, presenting a gentle upwards slope to the flea-sized hitchhikers.

They began their ascent.

David could not fathom just how massive the Goddess’ boob was. He had just finished traveling across the length of its base - a feat which had taken him well over a minute to accomplish at full sprint - and now he was climbing the vast expanse of the upper portion which seemed to rise into the sky with no end. Every breath the Goddess took shook the ground ever so slightly, and the pendulous wobbling which ensued from these movements reminded David of just how much mass was accumulated beneath him. The curvature of her upper boob formed the limit of his horizon, and soon nothing could be seen except endless acres of smooth pale skin. This single breast filled his entire field of vision, from beginning to end. Mountain was an understatement. They may as well have been traversing the surface of the moon. It was simply beyond comprehension.

Behind them, the Goddess’ face filled the sky, a visage at once terrifying and magnificent. As they reached the summit her brilliant eyes bore down on the trail of specks sprinkling her upper breast with the full weight of her divine scrutiny. Her lips parted, uncovering an abyss of teeth and tongue. A gust of hot air washed over them.

“Yes, little ones, play with me, worship my nipple!” the Goddess thundered.

The ground changed abruptly at the border of her areola. Smooth white skin gave way to dark pink flesh dotted with slight bumps. Goddess Clare’s nipple towered over them, a sacred obelisk drawing them in like a magnet. Desperate to please her the monks threw themselves upon the massive nipple’s base, writhing against its ruddy surface in the throes of anguished passion. David followed suit, using his arms and legs to cover as much area as possible, praying that his efforts would satisfy his Goddess. Her blissful groan rocked their world. It’s working!

Far above them Goddess Clare pursed her lips and blew. Her cool breath surged over them like a hurricane. The wrinkled skin beneath David’s body became stiff and taut. He felt his body rising as the nipple expanded, erupting upwards five, ten, twenty stories into the sky. David held on for dear life. All of them were being lifted by the erect nipple, which doubled in size over the course of a second, sprouting from obelisk to veritable skyscraper and taking the tiny men along for the ride.

As he rose into the air, David was finally able to behold Goddess Clare’s face in its entirety. Eyes closed, cheeks flushed, lips curled upwards, her focus entirely on the red hot pleasure emanating from between her lions. A single droplet of sweat trickled down her furrowed brow. Realization overcame him.

They were nothing to her.

It didn’t matter that he had risked his life crossing the endless expanse of her naked body. It didn’t matter that he had mustered every ounce of strength trying to please her. She couldn’t even feel them. The monstrous erect nipple he was clinging to, tall as a building, was a living testament to that fact. A gentle gust of air from between her lips had accomplished what thirty men could not. He had been foolish to think that his actions could do anything to arouse her, that he could make his presence known to her, or register any kind of sensation upon her skin. She was a Goddess, and they were dust.

This was not a spiritual communion. It was a sacrifice. A hundred Chosen serving as erogenous garnish for a few minutes of Goddess Clare’s self-pleasure.

The sky was torn apart with the loudest moan yet. David gritted his teeth as his eardrums crumbled beneath her deafening exclamation. She was climaxing. The nipple trembled violently as the Goddess’ whole body shuddered.

David’s worn out arms failed him. His grip slackened, and he plummeted down the nipple. The last thing he saw was the lily-white surface of Goddess Clare’s immeasurable breast rushing up to meet him.