- Text Size +
Story Notes:

The original idea of micro planets came from Questathana. This is set in his Omniworld setting, and was originally published on CHYOA. You can add your own chapters in, and take the story in any direction! https://chyoa.com/chapter/Introduction.540588


Tomoko Kuroki, Yuu Naruse, and WataMote belong to the collective Nico Tanigawa and Square Enix.

How perverted can you look?

 

Wake up already!

 

Are you trying to kill us?

 

Tomoko Kuroki woke up as she checked the messages on her phone with a face that showed utter disappointment. At least there were some compliments surrounded by all these complaints. The ratio of them seemed similar to an online comment section. She mumbled to herself “What do they know…? They are just microbes easily overcome by something as simple as perfume… Maybe I should get some… And give in to them…? Maybe for control... Whatever for now I need a break from all this planet business…

 

Tomoko realized that tiny planets must have been common enough that she would be fine leaving Iscandar next to her other nerdy things. However, she underestimated just how common tiny planets were.

 

Her alarm went off with some anime sound effects that once again led to annoying comments from her world. “Oh shoot… Monday already…?” She figured out how to log out of that planet’s internet, so she could get back to the entertainment culture she was familiar with and stop being distracted by those stupid comments for a little while. Tomoko then got her things and headed down for Breakfast.

 

On her way down, she felt she had stepped on some dirt. She tried wiping it off but one speck of it just could not come off. "Ugh, this little speck is really stuck to my shoe… it's not coming off... I'll try using my nail...." She proceeded to scratch it off where it became dirt under her nail, that she just flicked off.

 

Unknown to her this speck of dust was a planet too. Just one small enough for Tomoko Kuroki to not notice it or even think it might be a world.

 

The planet Ablighta was a planet extremely similar to Earth besides its incredibly small size. The people had their own hardships and problems, but one massive inconvenience would finally come to life. Their planet had spawned on Tomoko’s bedroom floor as the inhabitants scrambled to get her attention. They were just too small to do so and did not have the technology required to connect to the colossal being’s phone.

 

At first, they started to make fun of the smell of the room and the objects it contained. However, the closer Tomoko went to the planet the more people who started to treat her as a goddess. They prayed to her, offered sacrifices and did whatever members of religion would do to their one God. This made no difference whatsoever as their goddess made no effort in slowing down or signs that she heard Ablighta. By the time her shoe had landed on the forcefield, almost the whole population was treating her as the true goddess that they tended to.

 

This made no difference as the people let out cries for mercy that were not heard. Tomoko would have loved the thought of just about a whole planet’s inhabitants loving her by just a little show of power, but she was unlucky with this just like most aspects of her life. The people there saw the cheap one dollar shoes that filled up their sky. If the population knew the price of the shoe cost, they would wonder how much less their whole world was worth.

 

The shoes were dirty with mud, pieces of vegetation and dead insects, and other seemingly insignificant, disgusting objects. They were at least the size of and mattered as much of the planet they were on top of. The forcefield put up almost no resistance as many continents were crushed under the inexpensive and revolting footwear. The planet then stuck to the shoes like the dirt it was with the bottom half being mostly safe. However, this changed when Ablighta was taken to be under their goddess’ nail.

 

Even though this damaged more of the world, the people thought they were noticed and saved. Many that were just hopeless let out cries of joy for Tomoko and were willing to do anything for her. Somehow even more than before even though. This was short-lived as the fingernail was surrounded by other dirt and more importantly dead skin. This attracted dust mites that attacked many people as they made their way through the damaged forcefield.

 

The inhabitants continued to believe in their goddess to save them. They were partly right, but not in the way that they would want. She flicked their planet out from her finger as it flew across the room. The last thing the population would see was a derpy look of a plushie that they would crash into, fully destroying the forcefield. Without a forcefield, they were completely defenseless to bacteria that shortly killed them.

 

_________________

 

Some help for an idea from: https://www.deviantart.com/anon371

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment, like and subscribe if you can. All feedback is appreciated.

Pateron: www.patreon.com/questathana
Commission me on deviantart after looking at this journal www.deviantart.com/questathana… or on paypal with questathana@gmail.com

Twitter: twitter.com/Questathana
Giantess Madoka Magica discord: discord.gg/4bzyu9n
Watamote RP discord: discord.gg/KjuWHJn
Giantess Quests in here: discord.gg/S9n8hhW
Giantess Convention discord: discord.gg/n9mEv88
My group about Small Civilizations: www.deviantart.com/smallcivili…